Twisted Wonderland x Child Re...

由 Navi_Tart

just some really cute one shots between the Twisted Wonderland boys and a child! 更多

Info
Tarts and Roses (Riddle)
Nap Time (Silver)
Surprise Visit(Scarabia)
Overblot (Leona)
A/N

Tarts and Roses Pt2 (Riddle)

5.6K 188 97
由 Navi_Tart

Pt two requested by @Heart_Slaie time for more chaos!
I hope this goes well, I tried to look back at the message left for me in my dms but it wasn't there so I'm going off what I remember! Wish me luck. 

----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since (y/n)s first visit they've come by every once in awhile. So much so that even the other dorm leaders were aware of the little Rosehearts running around the school! Even the teachers are used to their visits by now, Crewel even giving (y/n) outfits personally made by him. This alone actually made Riddle happy, knowing his little sibling was in a safe space, well...mostly safe....kind of safe, and that he could see them more outside of just the holidays. He knew full well that this also means his mother has been pulling back on how strict she's been, there's no way she would have let him leave and run around like this when he was younger. 

Today was like the rest of the visits (y/n) had, small gifts, tea and tarts with their big brother, everything was going smoothly. Well, until everyone realized that exams were coming closer, then just like that (y/n) was set to the side and color. This made them a little sad but they knew everyone had important things going on. Maybe Riddle wouldn't mind if they went for a little walk! After all they though the campus was completely safe of any danger. With this thought in mind they grabbed their small jacket and shuffled past the front doors of Heartslabyul. 

The tiny child walked right back onto the normal campus and heading out to the forest near by. It was quiet and peaceful, the atmosphere making (y/n) realize how often they were surrounded by someone, just this small moment of silence felt almost surreal after so long. Not that it was a bad thing, of course! In fact, it was the opposite for them. They enjoyed it, almost reveling in their freedom from other people. So much so that they started running around. Skipping, jumping, playing with random branches, and chasing small animals that ran away from them. Their small giggles echoed through and around the walls of trees, bouncing off the bark and ringing out to nothing. 

Even when the calm and beautiful forest twisted into a darker and more malicious aura, they paid no mind. They continued their small antics, hopping over the larger tree roots like it was some sort of a game. After a bit they came to a stop at a small empty field within the forest. Round eyes looking around for anything interesting to catch their eyes. So far there was nothing, leaving them to just go back to  playing around, well they would have if a low rumble didn't cause the trees to shake and the birds to fly away. That moment is when the fear finally settled into them, eyes growing wide as bushes shake and that malcontent ambiance striking (y/n) with horror. A terrifying monster looming out in the shadows of the trees. 

Unlike people in horror movies, this child had the immediate sense to start running. Their feet quickly sprinting across the ground. The tree roots were no longer fun to jump, now they provided a difficult obstacle to get through as that monster approached. Tears streamed down their face as they call out "RIDDLE!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

---A little bit before, Heartslabyul. Riddles POV---

The dorm head stood next to Ace's seat, arms crossed while he watched the boy try to answer the potions question he gave him. He had to set (y/n) down for just a moment so he could assist the first years with their studies like he promised. Initially, he didn't notice that his small sibling had left the dorm. It wasn't until the other dorm leaders stepping into Heartslabyul that it even hit him. Leona, Azul, Kalim, Vil, Malleus and surprisingly Idia had come to watch over (y/n) all for their own reasons, some more selfish than others. There was just one issue, 

"(Y/n)!?" Riddle looked around the room, only seeing their coloring book and crayons spread on the floor. Cursing under his breath he realized they even took their coat, meaning they had to be outside somewhere. "Did none of you pass them on the way here?" Riddle turned to the other dorm leaders, shooting them a look that was a cross between furious and worried. Each of them sharing their own confused look. Not a single person had seen (y/n) leave or walk by. "Ridiculous-" Riddle huffed and shoved passed them. He had to hurry before they got hurt.

Assuming they're still outside he took to asking any students wondering around campus if they had seen them. The other dorm leaders joining in to help. "Where the hell could this baby walked off to-" Leona scowls, there's no way a child could run off so far. "I'll ask the Headmaster." Azul offered, rushing off to find the birdman who probably wouldn't be left alone with a child as long as Riddle lived. "I'll see if Lilia knows anything and send Sebek and Silver to search to." Malleus split off from the group, sounding ever calm about the situation. The other's were left to deal with the ever fuming Riddle. 

They had been searching for almost 30 minutes and still not one person had come up with any clues. All the frustration and concern had built up and was ready to just pile over, Riddle sitting on a bench outside with his head in his hands. Kalim, was to his right trying to comfort him but wasn't actually sure what to do. It seemed like they were all lost at what to do at this point, well until

"Malleus-sama, I know where they are!" Silver came running over, just like that everyone whipped their attention to him. Malleus didn't even get a chance to speak before Riddle jumped up "Where are they?!" he asked rather desperately. Silver was a bit taken back by his unraveled appearance. "The forest, they ran into the forest to play. I found out from the birds, but you have to hurry...There's an overblot monster  there too." He warned. 

There was no wait, no time to process, Riddle had already taken off to the forest to find his sibling, throwing precaution to the wind. Quickly, the rest of the dorm leaders follow and split up once they get into the forest. "(Y/n)!!! (Y/n!?)" Riddle yelled desperately, the others could be heard calling for them too. It was almost a nuisance to hear them.

---back with little (y/n)---

Hot tears ran down their face, hiding firmly against a tree as large stomps pound closer and closer still. They just wanted someone to save them! Anyone! The sounds have gotten so loud that they almost gave up all hope entirely, thankfully they didn't have to. "(Y/n)? Hey! Back away from my sibling!" Riddle yelled, practically ripping out his magical pen and pointing it at the monster. Now, (y/n) wasn't sure if they were crying from fear still or relief. Yelping, when they were suddenly picked up by Kalim who stayed behind Riddle, all of the other dorm leaders making their way into the scene. 

"Off with your head!" the unique magic was cast on the monster, allowing a moments notice for the others to send in their own attack. Of course, all that was needed was Malleus, destroying the overblot beast with no sweat or effort. Guess it just messed with the wrong child. Once it was down for the count, Riddle rushed over to (y/n) who was now passed over to him by the Scarabia dorm leader. If the overblot monster didn't take (y/n) out than Riddle's bone crushing hug was certainly going to do the trick. "Nii-san...ca..nt...breath!" They took a gasp of air once he let go, grabbing their shoulders with a frown on his face. Here comes the scolding, "(y/n) you will NEVER leave my side again. Especially if you're just going to run around and almost get yourself killed! What were you thinking!?" (Y/n) looked down, their dried up tears returning to prick their already puffy eyes. "I-I don't know....I thought it was safe.." 

As soon as Riddle saw those tears he sighed, hugging them once again and just picking them up entirely. "Listen, Rosebud, you have no idea what I would do if I lost you like that again....just..at least promise you'll stay away from the forest? You don't have to stay by my si-" Before he could finish (y/n) hugged him tight and shook their head "I'd rather stay by your side forever Nii-san!!!" Softly, chuckling he held them close and nodded his head "Alright then...forever it is..."

"Now." He looks at the dorm leaders "What could you possibly want with my little rosebud?"
"I was hoping to use them to distract Ruggie so I could nap."
"People are more willing to sign contracts when they're around!"
"I just wanted to throw a party with theeemmm"

"Crewel wanted me to fetch them so they could try their new clothes-...and I wanted pictures."

"Videogames. I'm teaching them how to be an otaku."
"Lilia wanted to have tea with (y/n)"

They all gave their own answers, half of which made Riddle's eye twitch. "No, No, maybe later, I'll take them to him, definitely not, and I'll think about it. Alright (y/n) ready to...oh? They're asleep.." he was right, (y/n) had passed out with their head on his shoulder, tired from all the running and crying they had done that day. With a smile Riddle pat their back and made his way out the forest with the others. 
"What a day it's been.."

------------------------------------------

Riddle's Wiki: Riddle doesn't have any siblings

Me: whats that??!!! I CANT HEAR YOU OVER HOW MUCH I DON'T CARE!!

haha anyways, I hope you enjoyed! Next is all of the dorm leaders, this just gave me a small taste of what to do!

Also, Yuu and Grim can also be requested for these! 

---

Small Headcanons for (Y/n) Rosehearts: 

-They are afraid of Vargas and just wants the man to stop trying to train them. 

- They have a rabbit stuffed animal named Tart

-there's a small dormouse they keep at home that they occasionally bring with them. One time it got loose in Pomefiore and a few of the students thought they had rats. 

-(Y/n) thinks Yuu is cute and wants to be his friend. They even gave him one of their tarts, Riddle is not pleased but it could be worse.

-Idia once kept (Y/n) in Ignihyde and taught them the wonders of anime, of course animes for kids like Pokemon.

Let me know of any funny headcanons you guys can think of for them! I may also draw them just sayin-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

565K 34.6K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
530K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
129K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...