MHA Males x Male Reader || Co...

By Hooman4ever

♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time... More

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ Requests Closed ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
🌹☁Shinsou x Blind reader☁🌹
🌹☁Deku x Sick reader☁🌹
🌹💋Aizawa x Neko Reader💋🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹
🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Deaf reader🌹
🌹☁Shindo x Suicidal Reader☁🌹
🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹
☁Dabi x Broken Reader☁
🌹Aizawa x Teacher Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Mute Reader Pt. 2🌹
🎄🌹Aizawa x Reader🌹🎄
🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄
🌹Bakugo x Amputated Reader🌹
🌹Shigiraki x Villain Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Chubby Reader☁🌹
🌹☁Hizashi x Shota x Disphoric Reader☁🌹
🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹
1k?!
🌹☁Keigo x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🍄Shinsou x Bold Reader🍄
🌹Mirio x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Neko Reader🌹
☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁
🌹Denki x Tall Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Neko Reader🌹
🍄Bakugo x Deku x Reader🍄
🌹Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹
💋Hero Dabi x Hero Reader💋
💝Bakugo x Trans Reader💝
💝Bakugo x Reader x Deku💝
New Fanfic
🌹Grumpy Dabi x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader🌹
🌹Prince Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹Prince Todoroki x Neko Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹
🌹☁Deku x Witch Reader☁🌹
🌹Neko Bakugo x Reader🌹
🔥☁Shindo x Insecure Reader☁🔥
🏳‍🌈Deku x Trans Reader🏳‍🌈
🐰🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹🐰
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader🌹
🌹☁Denki x Trans Reader☁🌹
🌹Todoroki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Trans Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹
🌹Hizashi x Chubby Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Kirishima x Reader🌹
🌹Hawks x Reader🌹
🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Iida x Depressed Reader☁🌹
🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹
🌹Shindo x Reader🌹
🌹☁Shinso x Crackhead Reader☁🌹
🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄
🌹Shinso x Crackhead Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹
🌹🔥Tamaki x Seme Reader🔥🌹
🌹Inasa x Antisocial Reader Pt. 2🌹
🌹Denki x Drunk Reader🌹
🌹Denki x Thunder Storm Comfort🌹
!Moving Day!
50k Special
❕Regarding Comments-❕

🌹Bakugo x Crackhead reader🌹

13.3K 278 331
By Hooman4ever

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU - None

Warnings - Brain cells may be lost.

Quirk - Not important

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"Dude.... " ←_←

"Dude....?" ๏_๏

"Dude....!" (っ'▽')っ

"Dude....? " ( ° △ °)

"Dude.... " (♥ω♥*)

"DUDE.... " ≥﹏≤

Bakugou and Kiri sighed while looking at the three idiots from one of the couches in the common area the idiots we're laying in a circle on the floor of as their heads were resting near each others while Kiri and Bakugo braced themselves preparing for the ridiculous onslaught of absolute stupidity about to come from (Y/N), Denki, and Sero.

"OK but like Jirou though- " Denki said while turning his head to look at (Y/N) who looked surprised then paused to contemplate what Denki said along with Sero.

"Hm.... I see your dilemma but have you considered Shinsou?" (Y/N) said while looking at Denki a serious look on his face. Denki then looked to the ceiling to contemplate the wise words given to him.

"Valid argument, but what about Jirou and Shinsou." Denki said while looking to (Y/N) like he just solved world hunger.

"OH MY GOD YOU GENIOUS IS THAT EVEN LEGAL THOUGH?!" Sero said while looking at Denki confused and astonished.

"Ok ok Denki have you considered a pet rock though..." (Y/N) said confusing everyone in the room except Bakugo who was more concerned at where he was going with the statement.

Denki looked over and hummed contemplateing (Y/N's) words "But you can't fuck a pet rock.... " Denki said while looking seriously at (Y/N) while Kiri was trying his hardest to hold back his laughter.

"Not with that attitude you can't." (Y/N) said while looking at Denki sternly as Kiri lost it and started laughing like a mad man while Bakugo just sat there disgust and disappoinment on his face as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Valid argument but it seems like alot of work. " Sero said while thinking about what (Y/N) said along with Denki not a hint of humor in their voices making Bakugo question his life decisions.

"it's actually relatively easy if you have the right attitude!" (Y/N) said while looking at the other two idiots giving them a thumb up.

"(Y/N)!" Bakugou yelled in shock slight jealousy on his face as he processed the words coming from his precious beans mouth.

"Yes daddy?" (Y/N) said while you and the other two idiots both turned your head to look at Bakugo at the same time which made the three of you burst out laughing. Bakugo just grumbled and slumped against the couch vowing to never let you touch a rock again.

After some more time went by the idiots went on talking as Kiri was attempting to master the art of holding in his laughter to save his poor lungs and sides.

"Bro..... " Denki said while looking sad.

"Bro....? " (Y/N) and Sero both said while turning to look at Denki as Bakugo sat on the couch while messing around on his phone trying his best to ignore the idiots as Kiri started recording them.

"Im hungry, we should go and get some cake!" Denki said suddenly sitting up which started the other two.

"Don't worry bro I gotchu." (Y/N) said as he got up everyone there thinking he was going to run into the kitchen but he instead he went and dragged Bakugo to their little cult on the floor him looking around confused and concerned. Everyone burst out laughing as Bakugo sat there confused since he started tuning out the idiots earlier.

"WHAT ARE YOU EXTRAS LAUGHING AT?!" Bakugo said mini explosions going off in one hand while the other wrapped around your waist posesivly holding you to his side out of habit.

"It's okay Suki we were just talking about getting cake so I got some~" (Y/N) said laughing while away wiping tears from the corner of his eyes as he looked up at his adorable grumpy boyfriend.

Bakugo looked at you with a calm face which honestly scared the shit out of you and everyone else there. "If anyone here has the cake it's you... " Bakugo said calmly. Everyone just stared at Bakugo quietly processing what he said then they started chuckling. You got on Bakugo's lap and wrapped your arms around his neck snuggling to his chest before you said "said like a true bottom~"

Bakugo's face went red as you quickly got up and started running from him. "WE PROMISED TO NEVER BRING THAT UP YOU FUCKING NERD!" Kiri burst out laughing borderline wheezing at this point as (Y/N) ran for his dear life while Denki and Sero sat on the floor wondering if they heard that right.

"OH PLEASE BOTTOM BITCH YOU ACT LIKE IT WAS JUST THE ONE TIME!" (Y/N) said as Shoto and Midorya both stood looking at the scene before them in uder confusion before Shoto chimed in "I can confirm it wasn't just one time, also that reminds me can you please try and keep it down Bakugo."

(Y/N) choked and burst out laughing as Bakugo stood there looking mortified then started pouting trying to look mad. You wiped the tears away from your eyes and walked up to Bakugo cradling his face in your hands.

"Awh don't worry Suki you can top tonight. " (Y/N) said in a baby voice while running his fingers through his hair something he claims to hate but makes you do whenever your alone.

"Bitch~" Bakugo whispered while giving you a small peck on the lips. You smiled and jumped up on him wrapping your arms around his neck and legs around his waist as he flinched surprised then quickly went to trying to hold you up.

"I still don't know how I came to love a idiot like you. " Bakugo said looking into your (E/C) eyes fake annoyance on his face.

You smiled at him "Sometimes a little stupid is what some people need in their lives and well you happened to get a big stupid. "

You heard sobbing coming from behind Bakugo. You both looked over to see Denki and Sero both holding each other and crying "That was so beautiful (N/N)." They both said almost in unison.

You smiled looking to Bakugo noticing the small smile on his face before you went to whisper in his ear "Happy suits you." he blushed then smiled at you before he leaned in for another kiss.

Soon you and the rest of class 1-A was seated on the couches getting ready for movie night but someone was missing....

Bakugo was sitting on the couch when he looked around trying to find his (N/N) he starting to worry because one thing you never were was late and you happened to get hurt when you tried to do things alone due to your clumsy nature.

"SUKI HOW DO YOU OPEN POPCORN?!" Bakugou sighed as he heard you were just trying to make popcorn...

Wait...

NO THE MICROWAVE!

Bakugo got up quickly and jumped over the back of the couch the rest of the class following yelling (y/n) or no.

The class got into the kitchen to hear the microwave beep three times and braced for the smell of burnt popcorn or a blown up microwave instead what they saw was (Y/N) standing there almost in tears holding a bag of perfect popcorn.

The class let out a audible sigh then realized you actually made something that looked edible.

"I FINALLY FUCKING DID IT TAKE THAT POPCORN YOU DEFEAT ME NO MORE!" (Y/N) yelled a smile on his face. Bakugo laughed and came up to you and hugged you while you munched on popcorn happily.

Soon you and your new family all sat on the couch watching movies Bakugo smiling happily as he hugged you while you snored sitting on his lap the soft glow from the TV in the dark room lighting up your features just right.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

1345 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 15.9K 85
Kirishima POV: I always feel like I am drowning. In everything. Holding my breath when things get rough, living in isolation, the muffled voice of t...
2.8K 48 11
Hi! Thanks for picking my story! As the title suggests, this is Bakukiri one shots/random Mha things, though I may do other ships. YALL I STOPPED WRI...
10.9K 176 8
[COMPLETED] This is my first story and it's a oneshot book. About Bakugou X Kirishima!! Bakugou is top! Anyways.. I'm not sure where I'll be going w...
185K 2.1K 77
Character x Character and (Male)Character x (Fem)Reader My Hero Academia oneshots. My attention span is very short and I can't commit to writing a wh...