RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 36: shy
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...

5K 159 247
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 38: I. .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...

(Warning: part Franada, though it doesn't really work so don't complain :D)

(Also mention of PruCan…. No involvement though)

The next morning was quiet, the only thing Russia could hear was the sound of the boy gently breathing. He opened his eyes, blinked, and looked to see the boy sleeping there next to him, his hair in his face, and so sound asleep. Russia stared at him, lifted his hand up, and gently stroked his finger through the boy's hair, but did it gently enough that the boy didn't even feel it. He carefully sat up in the bed, wrapped a towel around his waist, and made his way into the bath room. He took a nice hot shower, he was feeling a little hung over from the wine; now that he thought about it, they were both pretty intoxicated last night, maybe that's why his nerves subsided at the very end.

He got his regular clothes back on, the heavy jacket and, of course, his scarf. He quietly came back out into the room to find the boy still sleeping, he sighed. He tried to be as quiet as he could, he made his way to the phone on the nightstand and called up to get breakfast, he was starving. He sat at the desk in the room and waited, then realized it wasn't just him and Canada in here. He felt a small pinch around his ankle and automatically looked down to find Kumajirou biting through his pants. "Hungryyyy ," The bear whined. Russia noticed Canada toss a bit in the bed and tried to silent the bear.

"Shh! Your owner is sleeping." He whispered

"Who?"

"Canada…"

"Well, he should be up feeding me!"

"Shh!" Russia grabbed the bear's mouth as he noticed Canada toss and turn more in the bed, moaning a bit as he did it. Finally, he stopped. He relaxed again and still slept, Russia let go of the bear's mouth and Kumajirou opened and closed it repeatedly after that to get feeling back. "I ordered food, so just stay quiet da?"

"Fine." The bear gave a glare and slowly climbed onto another chair in the corner of the room. "Isn't he gonna hear the door knock though?" Russia paused, oops. He got up and waited by the door now, hoping to catch the guy before he knocked. Good for him, although he scared the guy, he opened the door before the guy could knock and got the food. Kumajirou watched Russia quietly bring the food over to the little table and place it down. Once he did that, Kumajirou almost jumped onto the table to get it.

"Bad bear!" Russia yelled in a whisper. He took the covering off the food and looked for any meat on it, he had no clue what he had ordered. Sadly, it looked like there was no meat. It smelled good though, freshly baked muffins, croissants, fruit, some eggs, orange juice, supplies to make coffee, it looked pretty good; Russia was impressed again, France really did have some good cuisine.

He started eating some of the muffins, they were so sweet and tasty, as Kumajirou dug into the eggs, figured it was close enough to any meat; it did used to be a chicken? Russia made some coffee with the supplies, the hot water, the packets, the sugar, the cream, Canada would probably prefer maple syrup in it. He quietly ate and sipped his coffee while Kumajirou munched, looking over at the sleeping Canadian to see if he was up yet.

He sat back in his chair and relaxed while he ate, enjoying his sweet muffin, until he heard the boy moan a bit. He looked back over to see him turned over a bit, then rubbing his eyes. "Matvey?" He asked. Canada yawned and peeked up a bit over the sheets. "Oh. You're awake." Russia smiled a bit. He picked the boy's boxers off of the ground with his thumb and index finger and threw them over to the Canadian. "Put your underwear on and join me for breakfast da?" Canada blushed and grabbed the boxers, slipped them under the blankets, and pulled them back on. "Nice maple leafs."

"Leave my maple leafs alone." Canada blushed more and got out of bed. Russia looked back at him, he liked seeing the boy shirtless, but seeing the scar on his chest upset his stomach, it reminded him of what Belarus had did. "Oh~ I love these muffins." Canada munched on one and smiled with the taste. "So good~" Russia smiled a little.

"So, you remember what happened last night?" Russia asked, Canada's face turned red and he paused. "You seem a bit hung over this morning, that's why I'm asking."

"I-I remember…" Canada shyly said, he took another munch of his muffin to avoid it.

"Did I hurt you?"

"N-No…"

"Was that your first time?"

"No!" Canada popped his head up toward the Russian. "It was not!"

"Really then, who was your first?" Russia asked with a sneaky smile.

"I am not telling you that!" Canada's face was bright red now. "J-Just let me eat my breakfast please!"

"Sure, sure." Russia said. "I will ask you again later though." Canada plopped his head down on the table and moaned.

They finished eating in a bit of silence, Russia was smiling as Canada as he awkwardly ate, trying to ignore the Russian's smiling and glancing. Canada jumped up and grabbed his dress shirt off the floor, then put it on and buttoned the first few buttons. "Well, um, I gotta go." He picked up his pants and shoes off the floor too.

"What? Already? Why?" Russia questioned.

"Like I said, I was suppose to stay with France last night. If I don't go see him, he'll get worried and he might even call the police for help."

"But France is a creeper," Russia pouted a bit. "Just stay with me." Russia blinked when he realized what he just said, he really just wanted him to stay, spend more time with him, he enjoyed the boy's company.

"I would but I really need to go," Canada put his pants back on and picked up Kumajirou. "I'm gonna get my stuff from my room and go see him, I'll text you later or something if you want; I have your number."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I do… You gave it to me at a meeting…" Canada pouted. "You probably don't remember."

"I-I remember." Russia lied. "I'll talk to you later then."

"Okay, see you~" Canada quickly went out the door, dropping a shoe on the way out and picking it up then. Russia stood there for a moment until the door closed, then he quickly searched around his room for his, probably dead, cell phone. He did manage to find it though, under the bed for some odd reason. He picked it up and plugged in the charger, then tried to think how to even text in the first place, he usually didn't. His phone was old, he had had it for the last four or five years, unlike America who got a newer one every few months and bragged about it. He sat back down and his chair and sighed.

Why was Canada in such a rush? He asked himself, maybe I pushed it too much… He sighed with the thought. His thinking was interrupted by a knock at the door, he quickly answered thinking it was Canada back again; instead it was Ukraine. "Little brother!" She smiled, Russia frowned a bit.

"H-Hello Ukraine." He said and opened the door more to let her in, he could hear her bounce right in.

"How did it go last night?" She asked. He shut the door and turned around towards her.

"Well….I acted…"

OOOOO

Canada threw his bag over his shoulder and picked up the little bear after getting out of the hotel. He walked down the sidewalk in silence until he finally got to France's house, it took him less than ten minutes to walk there. He walked up to the door, waited a moment, then finally knocked; the French man popped right out and hugged onto Canada. "Matthieu! Where have you been! ? I thought you were killed or something!" He cried a bit.

"Pèreeee, you always over-react." Canada tried to get out of the grip. "You're squashing Kumariu!" France blinked and let go as the little bear squirmed around in Canada's arms to the point where he jumped out of the boy's arms and just walked inside. The two nations stood there for a few seconds watching Kumajirou walk in and make himself comfortable on France's couch.

"So, want a muffin? I just baked some~" France smiled. Canada's eyes lit up and he got a great big smile.

"Oui!" He smiled, oh how much he missed France's cooking. France let the young nation in and took the bag from the boy, then placed it on the couch with Kumajirou. "Kumafu, if you want food you better come with us." Canada said following France into the kitchen. Kumajirou popped his head up and quickly followed the two.

France took the freshly baked muffins out of the oven and started putting them on a plate as Canada got some normal fish for the hungry little bear. Once Kumajirou was set with his food, Canada plopped himself down at the kitchen table and waited patiently for the food. "Mon Dieu, I really never get to see you anymore." France said placing the plate on the table. "Everything's so chaotic and I'm always busy, then you're always busy, it's annoying huh?"

"A little," Canada munched on a muffin. "But I'll be staying for a few days so we could have some time together?"

"Oui~ That is true~" France smiled then frowned. "I just hope my boss doesn't call me in for another surprise meeting." France watched the young nation nom on the food. "But, speaking of time, what were you doing last night that you didn't come over or even call me?" Canada froze.

He quickly gulped down his food. "Uh, I was, um, playing video games with Al last night."

"Why would you lie to me?" France pouted.

"I-I'm not…"

"Oui, you are." France crossed his arms. "Because the American called me more then thirty times last night asking if you were here." Canada stared at France, seriously Al?…Really! ?

"I was just…walking around… I got tired after the meeting so I just took a little walk and then went back to the hotel to sleep?" France sat next to the boy.

"Oh?"

"Y-Yup."

"You look tired for someone who went straight to bed."

"W-Well, I mean, I watched some TV and stuff, Kumajirou kinda kept me up too."

"You kept me up last night." Kumajirou glared. "All the noises." Canada's face turned red and he quickly grabbed the bear to make sure he wouldn't say anything else.

"What noises?" France asked, very curious now.

"J-Just, uh, I was playing a really hard video game and I kinda kept growling at it and things. Heh heh." Canada was nervous now, he knew France would be more pissed then America was if he found out. He tried giggling a bit, usually France would just move on with it, but he was nervous and France saw that.

"Matthieu, it's not nice to keep things from your father…" France pouted.

"I-I'm not." Canada stuttered. "I, um, Kumajirou I'm right, right?"

"….Sure…. Whatever you say…" Kumajirou said as Canada was giving him the 'say anything else and I won't feed you look'. Canada nervously looked toward France.

"See?" He said. France sighed.

"Fine, fine." he sighed. "I'll get you to speak later."

"E-Eh?"

"Oh nothing~ Hon hon~" France laughed a bit and only pushed Canada's nerves. Canada looked away from France, he looked down and bit into his muffin again, trying to stay away from an awkward conversation. He heard France get up from his seat and walk back over to the fridge. "Want anything to drink?"

"N-No thank you." Canada said with his head down still. He decided to be a bit goofy, just to show France there was nothing going on, he stuck the rest of the muffin into his mouth and tried eating like that; France looked at him.

Canada continued looking at the ground, Kumajirou looking back up at him as he ate his fish, then Kumajirou looked a little freaked out. Canada got confused as France suddenly put his index finger under the boy's chin and lifted his head up. France smiled then bit into the muffin with him, Canada spit it out and quickly backed away. "F-France! What the maple!" He yelled

"Hon~ What?~"

"W-What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing~" France leaned in closer and slowly made his way onto the boy's lap, Kumajirou slowly made his way away from them.

"F-Fran-" Canada tried to say but France cut him off with a short kiss. Canada closed his eyes with some frustration and tried to push France away. "France! Non!" Finally, he hit France in a very delicate place. France squealed and backed off.

"Really! ? You had to hit there of all places! ?" He squealed.

"S-Sorry, I panicked."

"Ow~ my poor Eiffel tower~"

"U-um…S-Sorry…." Canada sat there confused, not knowing if he should help or not.

"Why don't you let me kiss you?" France pouted.

"Cause I don't think that way with you….aka…Père." Canada said. France frowned.

"Fine fine," He said and stood straight back up after dealing with the striking pain. "But you know, I'm single~ You're single~"

"France. No." Canada glared. France pouted more.

"Finnneee~" He sighed. "I'll go back to molest-I mean…um… hanging with Britain."

"Don't bother England either! He's busy anyway…"

France pouted again. "Stupid America…" Canada had no words now…. "If I wasn't your father, would you date me?"

"…No offense…but no…"

"That's cruel!" France almost cried as Canada panicked and tried to make sure he didn't cry. "Why notttt, I mean it's not like you like anyone else."

"N-Not true." Canada pouted. "I'll have you know, I've dated plenty of other people."

"….Name one…"

"….Prussia?…"

"I know about Prussia, name someone else."

"Um…." Canada's mind froze, he couldn't even think of a fake name. "Jamie Jones?"

"I know Jones is America's last night, don't copy that." France said, Canada sighed. "See~ I got you~"

"Okay fine. You got me. So what?" Canada pouted.

"I could help you find a date you know~" France laughed a bit.

"N-No thank you…" Canada snuck down in his seat. "U-um F-France…" Canada blushed a bit.

"Hon? Oui?"

"I, um… Kinda…Like someone already…" He said, though his voice dropped to a whisper now so France wouldn't really hear; but he did.

"Hon! ? You do! ?" He grabbed onto Canada's hands and pulled him up off the seat. "And you haven't told me til now! ?"

"W-Well it's kinda new so…"

"Aw~! Matthieu~ Who is it?" France got all excited. "Let Père know? Hon? Is it someone I know?"

"O-Oui…"

"Oh! Um…Are they a country?"

"Y-Yup…"

"20 questions again?" Kumajirou popped in. France smiled, that weird creepy smile, and picked up Kumajirou.

"Kuma~ Who is Matthieu talking about hon?~" France asked.

"France! Really!" Canada pouted and grabbed Kumajirou back from France's grip. "Leave it be."

"Are they in Europe?"

"Um…." Canda paused, isn't Russia both Europe and Asia?… "Uh… Yes?"

"Belgium! Netherlands! Ukraine! Lithuania!"

"France! Just don't name every country you know!"

"Is it someone I get along with?"

"The only person you get along with is Spain…" Canada said.

"And Italy!" France protested. "And everyone loves me~" Canada sighed at that, okay, that is enough. He picked up Kumajirou and started to leave out the kitchen. "Hon?~ Where are you going?~"

"I got some work to do so I'll be in the guest room okay?"

"Oh, well I'll see you at dinner then."

"Yup." Canada quickly grabbed his bag off the couch and made his way upstairs to his own guest room, which used to be his room when he lived there with France; France never really changed it around. He walked right in and plopped down on the soft covered bed, nothing had changed. Kumajirou crawled out of his arms and stretched across the bottom of the bed. "France is something else eh?" He sighed.

OOO

After a dinner of France asking questions, bugging the poor Canadian, and Kumajirou coughing up fish on Canada's lap, Canada had a little time to relax and rest; aka, putting up with France is hard work. He changed into his Pjs and jumped back onto the bed, Kumajirou getting jumped up in the process. He made a little growl and went back to sleeping on the end of the bed. Canada sat back against the pillows in a little criss-cross style and took out his cell phone he had put under the pillow, France would look through the messages sometimes, like America would do. He scrolled down the contacts until he found Russia's name, also "commie" in parenthesizes, edited by America. Canada sent a quick message, just saying hello, and then went to change the name of it. He yawned a bit and stared at the phone, waiting for any message back. After a few minutes, he kinda gave up and went to put the phone away, thinking Russia was probably sleeping. After he plopped it on the table, the phone vibrated and Canada went back to get it. He smiled when he saw Russia had decided to answer. He jumped back on the bed and replied.

"Matthieu?" France peeked in on the boy to see if he was still awake. When he found no response, he came in more. Canada fell asleep, he laid against the pillows curled up, the phone still in his hand, his glasses still on. France came in more and gently put a blanket over the boy, then carefully took his glasses off, fold them, and placed them on the nightstand. He then went back and slid the phone out of his grip and put it on the night stand. He gave the boy a little kiss on his forehead, turned the light off, and left for the door; only instead, he came back. France, his sneaky self, picked the phone up and flipped it open to see who he had been talking to, he raised an eyebrow. "So that's who you like huh?"

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

I do not own the characters nor the anime they come from.

….*fall over* crap chapter DX sorry~ I messed up a bit so I just went along with whatever I thought of o.o' 

So, (I guess you can call it) important factor here: Canada said he liked Russia back *w* tehe~

And now France knows…. (I'm totally gonna do a god father scene now XD)

And I'm sorry for any mention of PruCan to those who dislike the couples (Me no likey PruCan…) and I'm sorry for the random Franada….but come on….France would totally do that…. XD (not to offend france, he's a bae too)

And~ anyway~ there WILL be a second part to this, I kinda like the second part more then this right now because there's more drama with General Winter…. :3 I'm just thinking of a name to it… and I also thought of how to end this one, and I believe Russia would very much like me for ending it that way :3

By the way, yes, it is almost over….merp

(Remove the spaces da?)

Translations:

Pere: father

Matthieu: Matthew

I. .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà .…: I….Like someone already…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.9K 28
China, America, and Russia constantly argue during world meetings, they just dont agree with each other. They always poke fun at one another. Sometim...
166K 6.9K 27
This is my first fanfiction. It's mostly PruCan. There may be other Hetalia shippings too. Canada is never noticed at world meetings. That is, until...
3.4K 134 11
Matthew Williams and his brother love to skate, practising the love of all that is good and holy, HOCKEY. However, when a figure skating team arrives...
636 40 16
A rewrite of the original by Jedivoicon. Technology has lived on this Earth for centuries, millennia even. She has seen all the greatest empires rise...