Together

By scarlett_uzma

Vladimir has suffered but he is past it all. He is happy with what he has and loves his friends as his own fa... More

Authors Note
PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE

32

28 4 0
By scarlett_uzma

Vladimir James Smith's Point Of View (P.O.V)

It had been seventeen days since the full moon and I had no idea where Luther was. I don't know how he is doing. I do know that he is alive and safe cause I feel it through the bond.

The war was rising and it was now worse then before. Just three days ago we had a small attack. It was not big but it still affected us. Zen was sighted in town at a therapists office. We knew that Zen was not behind all the attacks. So he was now announced as not a threat. We did not involve ourselves with him and he didn't care about us.

I had started the training of the warriors and they all were doing good. I had afew warriors from the Greek pantheon and the demons of Hell helping us. They were all being trained under me. We also started training harder in weaponry.

The thing with the witches, wizards and warlocks was also being dealt with. I had a meeting with them five days ago and they recognized me as their king. Though at first none of them took it well. They refused to believe that they would now be ruled by one king.

They had started a fight in the meeting room and I had to order them to settle down. They really did not see eye to eye and it was getting difficult to deal with them being brats while there is a war going on.

I had to make them talk with each other and it gave me a headache cause they would start fighting every few minutes. They agreed to try to be on good terms and it was not going the best but it was getting somewhere.

But after they got on good terms we found a new enemy rising. The Kaine witches and the Zolio wizards. We got to know that they were the cause of the war between these three groups. We also found out that they were now joining their groups. We found out three days ago. When they attacked the blue moon pack.

It was a bad idea for them because Prometheus and Epimetheus the titan gods reside with them. They also attacked them without knowing how powerful they are and that was also dumb. Like atleast do a little research before you decide to attack.

The council was already formed and everything was set. But we were not open to the world just yet. I was making sure everything was going smoothly before I even think about making the council official. I had to go to the morning court everyday to see what was going on in the supernatural world. And it was all hard. Juggling so many things I was tired. I did not even have my position as king yet and I was tired.

Luther not being here might also be affecting me being tired. And right now I was leaving the morning court and I just found out that I am getting more things on my plate. I got to know that humans are finding out about supernaturals.

They were not only suspecious. They also had proof that supernaturals existed. The council also told me that they were not hating on us or saying that we are monsters. They are actually a little accepting. I was told that some human YouTubers had made videos talking about our existence and they only said good things. So they were not that big of a problem.

But they were trying to involve themselves in danger. They heard rumours about a war going on and are asking what the war is about. They are not supposed to poke their nose here or they will end up dragging themselves in. They do t belong in this war. We are also doing this to keep them safe. It ai like their the babies here and we are trying to protect them from the harsh world when they are fighting with each other.

They were starting to question supernaturals on the war and because they don't know the full truth they gave them an honest answer.

They told them they didn't know and the humans got even more into our business and are walking around asking questions. I know I have to address the situation and I also have to tell the supernaturals about why there is a war taking place.

I got to my house and walked in to see that all of my friends were there with their mates. When I walked in they all looked at me and Ralph got up from where he was sat with Kais legs in his lap.

"I got a call from a human news channel asking us to tell them about the war." He said and right after he finished Kai pulled him back down and placed his legs back on his lap.

"They said they want to film it live and if you agree they want to do it tomorrow." Kai said while leaning back on the couch.

"I think you should talk with them and also warn them." Ivan said while sitting, cuddled with Rylan.

"Yeah inform them I would do it. Just tell me the place and time and I would go." I said walking away from them and going up the stairs and to my office. I sit down and finish all the work I have for the day. I had Rayne come in to give me news and I had checked up on him to make sure he ate his food and I also ate my food.

Then I went to training and I got informed about tomorrow's schedule by Ivan. I went to sleep at around eleven thirty and the day was finished just like that.

It was the next day now and I was in my car going to the next town over for the interview. I also had Rayne accompanying me. I was only going there to tell the humans to keep to themselves if they did not want to get hurt. I was soon sat before a very professional female. Good that I am wearing a suit and not the hoodie and jeans I wanted to wear.

"So Mr Smith I would like to ask you what specie you are?" The young female asked me.

I really don't like. Like keep to yourself. Don't jump in our business. Don't ask me these questions. But I am gonna still answer you like the good person I am.

"Miss Jane. Well you see I am a tri-breed. I am a warlock, wizard and the first male witch. And the other thing is I am also the son of two very powerful beings." I answered with a cold voice. I really did not want to be here.

"Can you tell me about the war?" She asked and I was happy that she just got to the reason I was here.

"Yes of course I can. This war is no game in the park. We will be fighting not only for us but you mortals too. This war will decide the next king and the fate of the supernatural community. If this war is not won then we will lose everything. I want to win this war cause I want to see my child being born into this world." I say while smiling at the last part.

"Tell us more about your girlfriend or wife?" She went on and I hesitated a bit.

Should I tell them? I think I should. Their worlds males will also be getting pregnant soon. So I am gonna tell them.

"My mate actually. He is the one that is pregnant. We just now have males that can get pregnant. He is actually the second one to fall pregnant." I say and just stare at her shocked face. She quickly composed herself.

I have this tingling in the back of my mind saying that he is not the second one. I have this feeling that says that years ago males could get pregnant and something happened.

"Oh is the one that came with you your mate. Can you come over here please?" She said and before I could say anything the people bought him to sit next to me.

"No he is not my mate. My mate is in the dark enchanted forest finding out somethings." I say quickly and she flushes red in embarrassment.

"Then who is he?" She asks.

"He is my friend Alexander's mate." I say and she goes on asking questions and at the end I tell them to not involve themselves in the war. Well more like order them

We head back home and when we reach there I can feel new presences around the town. I can also feel that Luther is here. I drive us to my house and rush out.

I walk in to the house and go in the drawing room. I see that
Luther is sitting on the couch and he looks different.

I walk towards him and see that his hair is now reaching his waist. His skin is pale and he has.. are those boobs?

Yes they diffenetly are boobs.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

{1550+ words}

This the author.
Vote if you liked the chapter.
Comment if you can.
Please show me some love.
Silent readers are also greatly appreciated.

I have reached 400 reads. I can't believe it. Thank you for reading and to those that comment and vote.

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 29.8K 46
we just sat there staring at each other and my eyes flicked to his lips and his to mine... we both started to lean in... without thinking i placed my...
116K 4.8K 43
Previously know as The lonely Omega. Chance Night is a werewolf, specifically; an omega. He has snow white hair with one vibrant purple eye and one b...
194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
666K 30.9K 16
*Contains MPREG* The great alpha of the Thorne Pack is mated to his wife, his Luna but after years of trying, they can't conceive a child. Not able t...