What if Gravity Fell...?

Galing kay Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... Higit pa

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|

1.7K 73 31
Galing kay Lfreakshow7

Sorry for the wait but i had litERALLY REWRITTEN THIS CHAPTER THREE TIMES. I just had no idea how to start it so here we are.

But anyways, enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Dipper was laying on the floor of his room and staring at the ceiling. Yes he was aware of the fact he had a huge and comfy bed right beside him, but he still choose laying on the floor for some reason.

Today Bill was out doing some business (mostly just terrorizing humans) and Dipper was bored out of his mind.

When Bill was not around Dipper had basically nothing to do. He sighed and decided to go to the library. Maybe he could find something to do there.

Dipper stood up and started heading towards the library. Though on the way there Dipper started having second thoughts.

He hadn't really stepped a foot in the library since that incident with Bill. Dipper had already forgiven him; they had also talked about it and it was all good now but... forgiving was much easier than forgetting.

Ugh stop it Dipper, it's just a goddamn library! Dipper shook his and started speed walking down the corridor and towards the library.

He took a deep and opened the wooden doors. The library stood as it always had, the big room was slightly dusty since Dipper hadn't visited it in a week or two but everything else was the same.

Bookshelves covered the walls from the high ceiling and down to the floor and couches were placed here and there with small coffee tables.

But even though the room was as it was before Dipper still got chills from just looking through the door.

At first he decided to ignore it but when his mind started to wander off to that incident he decided to leave.

...Great now i am in a bad mood. Perhaps i should just take a nap... Dipper decided to get back to his room.

When Dipper got to his room he laid down and put a sleeping spell on himself. Yes, it was irresponsible since putting a sleeping spell on yourself can result in sleeping for years if not careful, but Bill would just wake Dipper up if that was the case.

As Dipper started drifting off to sleep he heard his door open. Another bad thing about sleeping spells is that even if Dipper wanted to get up and see who was at the door he simply couldn't, he was too tired to.

"There he is." Dipper could hear faint murmuring. He could make out around three people were surrounding him, but he didn't know who, their faces were blurry to him.

"What do we do now?"

"What do we do now? Stop being an idiot for god's sake! We need to take him of course." A third voice mocked.

"No wait, we need to take care of him a bit first. Underestimating him is probably the worst thing we can do right now." Just as the person said that Dipper felt a sharp pain in his arm.

And like that Dipper fell asleep.

◭◭◭

Dipper opened his eyes but only to realize he wasn't in his room. In fact, he was in a cage.

"Oh no..." He muttered as he realized where he was.

"You're awake." Dipper turned around to see Ford had just walked in the laboratory.

"Stanford." Dipper spat the man's name.

"So how have you been?"

"Drop the small talk and let me out of here!" Dipper demanded.

"Easy now, we have a lot of time." Ford sat down on a chair. Dipper followed every small movement Stanford did.

Last time Dipper was here... Mabel had helped him. She was on his side now, right? She was at least the person Dipper could rely on the most out of everyone in this shack.

"Where is Mabel?"

"You should know where she is." Dipper tilted his head. How could he possibly know? Ford seemed to have noticed Dipper's confusion as he started to explain. "You have kidnapped her."

"What?!" Dipper raised his voice. "Are you fucking crazy!? Why would I do that!?"

"Dipper please remember I have seen your level of sanity; you have no right to call me crazy." Ford had a point "And Mabel is missing which is your fault."

"Okay listen here Poindexter, Mabel is the person I hate the least out of all of you, why would you think I would kidnap her?" Dipper calmed his tone down and tried talking to Ford.

"Because you are crazy."

"And because I am crazy I can't be smart? C'mon Ford, you know I wouldn't do something that irrational." Dipper's plan seemed to be working as Ford started doubting himself.

"W-Well... Maybe Bill did it." He said.

"Bill? But Bill was with me this whole time and like I said, I don't have a reason to kidnap Mabel."

"But Bill can do whatever he wants, maybe he has done it without you knowing." Ford pointed out.

"Then what is the point in having me here?" That question seemed to have thrown Ford completely off his plan. "...Just let me go, there is no point in having me here, you will just anger Bill."

Ford was silent as he was still thinking. Yeah c'mon Sixer, fall into my trap. Dipper thought.

Ford POV

Dipper has a point. If he has no idea about Mabel and there is absolute no motive in him kidnapping her, there is no reason to anger Bill.

...

Wait.

Why would Bill get angry about Dipper missing? I mean, last time he seemed very upset too and he almost looked... vulnerable.

But then again, why did he look like that? Why does he care so much? What kind of important pawn is Dipper to him?

My head was filled with thoughts as Dipper just stared at me. After a few minutes I realized I had zoned out.

"Ford...? Would you let me go or?" Dipper spoke.

"No."

"No!? The hell do you mean with no?!" Dipper raised his tone.

"You... What is your relationship to Bill exactly?" That question seemed to have caught Dipper by surprise.

"I-I... I am just a human he captured." Dipper said after a while.

"That's a lie." I said bluntly. "If you were he wouldn't really care. You must know something. Maybe you know his weakness."

3rd Person POV

"W-What? Why would I know his secret?" Dipper laughed awkwardly. He couldn't let Ford know about the fact Dipper was Bill's secret because he knew Ford would use it against him.

"But if you did know his secret he would have just killed you." Ford muttered to himself.

"U-Um-"

"So, what kind of power do you hold to not only possess such knowledge about Bill but also keep yourself alive?" Ford didn't get to question Dipper any further because Stan stumbled into the room.

"Ford...!" He huffed. "He... He is here." Stan didn't need to say anything else before Ford stormed out the room, leaving Dipper confused.

While in the meantime Dipper had been captured Bill had noticed the brunette was missing.

Bill had looked all over the place for him but only to find a small note on his bed.

Get to the Mystery Shack if you want Dipper back
~Ford

Was what stood on the note. And that was why Bill ended up on the front porch of the shack. Or, more like two meters away from the porch since he couldn't get any closer because of the barrier.

He was furious of course but knew he wouldn't be able to harm Ford with also hurting everyone inside the shack, including Dipper.

"Cipher." Ford walked out from the door and stood on the porch, on a safe distance from the demon.

"Where is Pinetree?" Bill went straight to the point.

"I give you Dipper, you give me Mabel." Ford was also much straight forward.

"Shooting Star? How should I know where she is?"

"She is missing, and you have captured her."

"No, I haven't!"

"Yes, you have."

"No, I have not."

"I am not giving you Dipper before we get Mabel." Ford stood his ground.

"Okay so let me get this straight, you want me to bring Shooting Star back from wherever she might be because you are too lazy to do it yourself?" Bill said.

Ford grimaced in irritation which made Bill smirk.

"Mabel went on a mission to your Fearamid and never came back, means you must have captured her." Ford said.

"For the last time, I have no idea where that human is!" Bill started growing frustrated.

Ford could see Bill clearly didn't know what he was talking about and panic filled the human's head.

If Bill really didn't have anything to do with this then where was Mabel? Ford shook his head. He knew Bill was an excellent liar, he shouldn't let himself get fooled.

"Okay listen here Cipher, maybe you have her maybe you don't, but I give you three days to get Mabel back to us." Ford said.

"...What makes you think I wouldn't just kill Shooting Star once I find her?" Bill said.

"For every hour that passes by I will inject a drug into Dipper's body. After a while it will become too much for Dipper's organism and, magical or not, Dipper will die. If I don't get Mabel back in three days I won't inject the antidote to save Dipper." Ford explained.

"You're saying you will kill him?! He is your own nephew!"

"Yes I know, but I think an all-knowing demon will be able to find a human on this small planet. She couldn't have gotten far." Ford said.

"But-... let me see Pinetree first and then we can shake on it." Bill offered.

Ford nodded and went back inside. After a few moments Ford came out the front door with Dipper by his side.

Dipper's hands were tied behind his back and he was glaring daggers at Ford. By now he would have been able to escape.

Just make a small explosion spell to throw Ford off and run to Bill. He would have been able if not Ford had injected some kind of weird drug that blocked off his powers.

"Pinetree...!" Bill tried walked closer but as soon as he touched the barrier the unicorn hair created it gave him a slight bolt.

Damn unicorns should've ended their whole race when I had the chance. Bill made a mental note to make all unicorns go extinct if they hadn't already later.

"Are you okay?" Bill spoke softly.

"I'm fine don't worry." Dipper assured.

"Has he done anything to you?"

"No, not anything besides been a jerk." Dipper said.

"I am still here!" Ford was ignored and only received a death glare from Bill by his interrupting.

"I will get you out of here as soon as I can." Bill promised.

"I am sure it won't take long; Mabel has probably fallen into one of her own traps knowing her." Dipper chuckled and so did Bill.

After getting to know his sister was missing Dipper had also started worrying. Last time the twins saw each other Mabel had... she had helped Dipper.

She had accepted the fact Dipper wanted to be with Bill and even though it was a bit sad to leave her like that, they ended on good terms.

And now that this whole apocalypse had been going on Dipper knew it wasn't safe for Mabel to just be wandering off to somewhere.

A demon could have incidentally killed her, she could have drowned, burned to death in one of the many fires that were just burning here and there, she could have also starved to death now that she had been gone in over three days and-

The list of how Mabel could have died in this place was long and making Dipper even more anxious.

"Time is up Bill." Ford said. "The three days you have start from exactly now."

Ford then grabbed Dipper's shoulder and pushed him inside. He glared one last time at Bill before closing the door.

Bill sighed deeply. How bad was the security in the Fearamid that not only Ford and the others had managed to kidnap Dipper, but Mabel had also sneaked in without Bill even noticing!

On the other hand, the Fearamid was huge. If Bill had been on the fifth floor when Mabel was sneaking in the second or third floor it was completely possibly for Bill to not notice her.

But the whole Fearamid was filled with demons! No way it had been so easy for one human to sneak in like that.

Perhaps someone let them in... Bill's thoughts started wandering as he arrived back in the Fearamid.

Bill found his way to the throne room and snapped his fingers. The music stopped and all attention was directed at the throne where Bill was sitting.

"I want you to find a human. Around this tall, brown hair, probably wearing a sweater. I want the girl alive." Bill didn't need to do much else for every demon to start obeying his orders without any questions.

Murmuring was heard all around the big hall as demons slowly started heading out the room to search for this random human their king has asked for.

"Also! One more thing." The room was silent again as Bill decided to add something. "If the human isn't found in three days..." Bill took a deep breath at the thought of Dipper dying.

Bill could only bring Dipper to life if he had access to his body and Ford knew that so there was no way he would just let Bill easily revive Dipper.

"If the human isn't found in three days this whole universe will feel my wrath! I will burn this whole dimension to the ground if it's the last thing I do!" Bill said loud and clear.

By now all the demons had teleported out of the room and were on their way to either search for the human or tell other demons about the weird command Bill had given them.

The demon was left alone in the throne room with only his headache.

◭◭◭

Dipper was pushed back into his cage. He hugged his knees and sat down; the cage was really uncomfortable.

It was small and Dipper could barely stand up in it.

"Could I get a bigger cage?" Dipper asked. "I will get claustrophobia."

"You have a lot more to worry about other than claustrophobia Dipper." Ford said as he picked a needle up.

"Here we go again." Dipper rolled his eyes. "Aren't you tired of sticking needles into my body?"

He was scared, much in fact but sarcasm was one of his coping mechanisms.

At first Dipper would make sassy remarks and taunt Ford but he quickly stopped when Ford began doing his experiments on the boy.

He was clearly not bothered by Dipper's screaming as he just kept experimenting on him. Ford tried all sorts of not only drugs but also other magical weapons to test how it would work on a creature that possessed magic.

After three hours Dipper was laying on the floor, twitching from the weird drugs inside his veins and shaking.

He didn't know why he was shaking, he felt like his organs were melting but he still felt like he was freezing.

Dipper was also very pale and perhaps also a bit sick, maybe that was a side effect of one of the many liquids Ford had injected into his body?

"N-No... No more... P-Please..!" Dipper muttered.

"Dipper... Okay, i will stop." Ford said and Dipper's eyes widen in relief. "But only if you answer some of these questions."

When Ford added that last part Dipper froze.

"...What questions?" Dipper sat up in his cage and tried ignoring his headache.

"What is your relationship to Bill? Why does he do so much for you?" Ford asked and Dipper was silent. "What do you know? You must be a great pawn to his game for him to care so much for you."

What could Dipper even say to that? There was no way he was revealing that he was indeed Bill's weakness.

"...Just start torturing me again." Dipper said in a monotone voice.

"And you are loyal too. There must be... something that I am missing." Ford started pacing back and forth the room.

After a few minutes it hit him.

"Wait..." Ford stopped pacing and stood in front of the cage Dipper was in as his stupid brilliant brain started to connect the dots. "You are his weakness, aren't you?" A panicked expression appeared on Dipper's face as Ford smiled. "That... That's fantastic!"

When Ford said that Dipper knew this wouldn't let to anything good.

◭◭◭

"The security in this place is shit." Bill had come to that conclusion after four hours of searching.

He then heard a familiar purple demon's heels clicking against the marble stairs as the demon was headed towards Bill's throne.

Click

Click

Click

Then he stopped, right beside Bill's throne.

"What do you want Tad? Are you going to speak up or are you just going to stare at me like a creep?" Bill snapped.

"Sorry, sorry, I was just wondering." Tad smiled.

"About what?"

"About... Why you are looking for Mabel Pines." Tad twirled on his heels.

"None of your business, you stupid square." Bill sneered.

"I see you are in a bad mood~"

"Fuck off"

"Don't be so rude or else I won't help you." Tad said and Bill looked up at him.

"Help me? Didn't I order you to search for Shooting Star?" Bill said.

"Yes but I think I know exactly where she is." Tad leaned in and whispered something in Bill's ear.

Bill's eyes- well eye- widened as he looked at Tad.

"Are you sure?" Bill asked and Tad smiled.

"Indeed I am." Tad stepped away from Bill.

"Well fuck."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 110 9
Dipper's family is far from rich. His sister has an unknown illness with no cure and they have no one to turn to. He has to take care of her all by h...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
2.4K 68 22
I just wanted to see more Byakuya and Renji, so here it is Edit : Some minor × adult smut, not really something that I support, I just felt like expe...
3K 73 4
Bowser has been lonely for too long and desires more out of life. In search of gaining more power, Bowser meets a man he will grow to find endearing.