𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 || 𝐤...

By -CHOKEMELEVI

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 ❞ ❝𝘖𝘬... More

➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

➢ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

847 26 83
By -CHOKEMELEVI

mei's cousin, minako, had given her kageyama's snapchat account. once i had gotten home, had a shower and changed, i called mei and she was texting kageyama. they were talking about something but she wouldn't tell me what it was.

"oh yeah, i told him your snap, he should be adding you soon."

as soon as she said that, i had gotten a notification telling me that he had added me.

"you know, he's actually so funny! i've never met someone like him. he's good looking too." she rambled on. did she forget that i liked him or something?

she then burst into a fit of laughter and was practically wheezing.

"what did he say?" i curiously asked

"nothing, nothing at all." she said in between giggles.

i decided to add kageyama after 30 minutes since i didn't want to seem that desperate.

mei was still laughing her head off whilst i was just scrolling through random apps in the mean time.

once i had added him, i thought it would be a good idea to message him.

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
----------------------------------------------
𝘮𝘦
| 𝘩𝘪

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
➤ Delivered • 3m

with mei giggling in the background, i assumed they were still talking. i decided to head to bed early today since today was so exhausting. i hung up the call after saying goodbye and went straight to bed.

when i woke up, i had zero notifications. no body had texted me or anything. i was kind of hoping to have received a text from kageyama by now but i'll let him take his time i guess.

~
🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
➤ Delivered • 2d

it has been officially 2 days since kageyama had left me on delivered. mei and i had called a couple of times and she said that her and kageyama were talking throughout the day. i told her to tell him to text me back if he could. she waved me off and mumbled incoherent words.

i was getting kind of annoyed with the amount of times mei had talked to kageyama now. she could have ignored him but she chose not to. she wasn't even doing anything for me anymore. i noticed her lack of response whenever i mentioned something about kageyama to her. she would always say:

"mhm, yeah."

"oh, he told me that."

"yeah, i already know."

after a short amount of time, i had finally received a message from him.

🧑🏻|𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
----------------------------------------------
𝐦𝐞
| 𝘩𝘪
                            𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 4:29
𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
| 𝘪𝘬 𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘩 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦. 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘧 𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵.

𝐦𝐞
| 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘶? 𝘪𝘥𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘶, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥. 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳?

𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
| 𝘺𝘩, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴
| [𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 1 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘦]
𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦? 𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐦𝐞
| 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘶 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤, 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬

𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚.𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐨🥛
| 𝘬

i dialed mei's number and waited until she had picked up.

"yo, what's up [name] ?"

"why were you telling kageyama that i didn't like him? i thought you were supposed to be helping me confess?"

"you see, over the time i developed a crush on kageyama, when you guys kissed i thought about ways to break you two apart. i didn't like it."

"is that why your cousin knew who kageyama was?"

"spot on! i really thought you were dumb [name], guess not."

"you know, i've talked to him a lot more than you ever did." mei stated

"ok and?" i started

"but i liked him first, what the hell were you thinking? did you think i wasn't gonna find out?"

"no, no! the thing is i wanted you to find out after i made kageyama fall for me. you see, it's actually going perfectly well, that's why he was ignoring you. i told him not to message you since you will just reject him. he told me about his crush on you so i decided it was the perfect opportunity. plus, we all know in the end, he's going to pick me over you. i mean have you had a look at your self? compared to me? i literally have guys falling for me left and right while you're over here sulking in the corner. wait, why did kageyama block me?"

"while you were too busy chatting away, i had taken a recording off you saying everything that you had just said to me. i sent it to him and he said that he'll block you. by the way, mei, we're no longer friends. actually, ever since you started to act like this, i didn't even consider you as a friend. stay jealous." with that i had hung up and blocked her number.

2 months later~

kageyama and i had started to talk a lot more within those 2 months. i knew a lot more things about him and we would sometimes stay up late together on call then drift off to sleep.

we were doing the same routine as usual when kageyama had decided to ask me a question.

"hey, [name]?" i hummed in response

"what would you do if i asked you to be my girlfriend right now?" he questioned.

i froze. my heart beat had started to accelerate and my palms begin to sweat.

"boke? you still there?"

i snapped out of my trance and responded with a quiet yes.

"to you being there or to be my girlfriend?"

"both" i whispered

"phew, thank god, it would have been so awkward if you said no. at least now i can call you mine, [name] boke."

[ THE END ]

-

that's a wrap!
thank you so much for reading this story and i hope you enjoyed this. i hope you guys know that every single one of you out there is absolutely beautiful and you shouldn't let other people bring you down.

i want to know your thoughts on:

1)mei

2)kira

other than that, i hope you guys have an amazing day and stay hydrated! make sure to eat plenty of food as well. i love you!

-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
37.5K 1.2K 19
[MODERN DAY] [COMPLETED] "If only you know what I feel for you..." "YOU ARE JUST SAYING THOSE THINGS LIKE IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW...
998K 39.5K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
4.2M 169K 66
𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 "4 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴, 1 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯", 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘺. 𝘈𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵. 𝘎𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮�...