Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

II/10

3.5K 155 56
By Missnellywrites

It was around midnight when Kapri was just making it back to the city. He was on his way to Kori's since she hadn't been answering his calls. He couldn't even really enjoy the dinner with Alyssa and Mia since she had been on his mind.

He used his key to get into her apartment as he walked in.

Meanwhile, Kori was in her room wrapped in the sheets as she binge watched one of one. She had been seeing Kapri calling her but didn't bother to respond. When she saw he wasn't going to let up she simply turned her phone off.

Suddenly her room door opened making her sit up wondering who the hell was in her house. She sighed her relief when Kapri's tall figured appeared in the room. She rolled her eyes, grabbing the remote to pause the show.

"Why are you here? Actually—how you get in without a key?"

Kapri shrugged his shoulders, closing the door as he walked in. "I made one."

"You made one?" She reiterated with a scoff, "Well you and the key could turn around and walk right out."

"You really mad at me? Over some dinner?" He folded his arm across his chest.

"It was not just dinner, first you disrespect me on the phone, what, was that to make her feel like were having problems in our relationship? Give her the satisfaction?"

"What are you talking about?"

Kori rolled her eyes not liking how we was trying to play dumb. She felt as if he was trying to embarrass her on the phone since he was in the presence of Alyssa. That was the way she was feeling once she got off the call with him. He had never talked to her that way before.

"Your gonna tell me im tripping and that you're gonna hang up in my face, since when do you talk to me like that? And then you think having dinner with your baby mother or your old entanglement was okay."

"Old entanglement?" He chuckled lightly. He thought it was funny how all of a sudden motherfuckas wanted to use the word.

Kori rolled her eyes at how he decided to comment on the most irrelevant part of her sentence and said, "It was not just dinner, you call that dinner, I call that a date."

"It wasn't no date." He shook his head, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "It was a friendly dinner."

"A friendly dinner? That doesn't even sound right. Kapri stop it, I promise you I'm not jealous of your relationship with her or anything. You could hang with whoever you want, female friend , whatever. But sometimes you be pushing it. You have dinner with her one time and who knows what will happen next time you have dinner. You're there for the baby and I have no problem with that but there are boundaries—and you're definitely overstepping them!" Kori ranted with as she pouted folding her arms across her chest.

"So what you want me to do?" He held his arms out, "Not hang with ha no more? If she wanna hang you want me to tell her no?"

"No." She objected. "I'm saying do it for your child and that's it. All of that other shit gotta stop." Kori didn't think what she was saying was wrong, there are certain things you should and shouldn't do when you're in a relationship especially if a baby mother is involved.

"I've been doing just that though babe. You want me to cut my friendship off with her and I been knowing her before you. That's basically what you telling me, right?"

"You really thought it would be appropriate for you to make bets about dinner or what the fuck ever with your baby mother? Your not single anymore you do have a girlfriend. Plus you're  a grown ass man all I'm saying is make the right decision!"

Kapri sighed as he closed his eyes dropping his head. He sat back thinking about if it were the roles reversed. He didn't think about that because he didn't see he and Alyssa's dinner as a date. But if it was Kori he would've been alittle upset she didn't tell him.

So he could see where she was coming from.

Even though he still felt it was a childish thing to be mad over he didn't want Kori mad at him. If she felt it was rude and inappropriate then he was gonna respect that.

"I'm not tryna be the bad guy or nothing but we all know— the whole world could see she has feelings for you and you betting on dinner Is probably adding on to her fantasy that you're gonna leave me so you and her can be a big happy family. You can't expect me to be okay with that just know if I did something like that you would not be okay with that." She expressed. "Tell me I'm overreacting—tell me."

"Come here." He says and she hesitantly scoops lower to the bed where he was. Kapri grabs her waist pulling her closer. "I can see where you coming from."

"You can...for real?" She questioned with a confused expression. She was surprised he actually was agreeing with her. Most of the men she dealt with in the past always wanted to argue and get their point across when they were definitely in the wrong.

"Yeah, and I respect you enough to apologize. I should've told you about the dinner and— I'll cut down on the bets and dinner or whatever."

"Really?" She asked as a smile slowly creeped on her face. It wasn't like her to question him about something that should be normal for your partner to do but her past relationships were nothing like this one.

He chuckled, "Yeah, really."

"Well, I accept your apology and I'm not saying you gotta tell me your whereabouts all the time but you could've just at-least told me you were having dinner with her and her daughter, it just made me feel like you were tryna hide something from me."

"I feel you, next time I'll let you know." He said kissing her forehead.

****

"You what?" Montana shouted over the phone as Kacey removed the phone from her ear, turning the volume down. "That is some fuck shit, Kacey."

"Why are you shouting in my ear?" She asked, now irritated that he almost blew out her ear drums. "Did I say something wrong?" She had just told him about her visit to Charisma and how long it would be until they met up with her to get their results back.

"Yeah, you said a lot wrong, for you to be so smart you acting pretty slow right now. Why the fuck would you give her a Q-tip and trust her with it to bring it to the doctor that she know. That bitch obviously gone try to fuck us over!" Montana huffed on the phone.

"Don't talk to me like that." She rolled her eyes, knowing he was right. She definitely was not thinking straight when she made that decision. All she was worried about was getting the results back quickly, she didn't even think about how this gave Charisma the opportunity to sabotage everything. "But, you're right. I wasn't thinking about that."

"Do you want to get this divorce?" Kacey frowned at that question.

"No, why would you ask that?"

"Cause I don't understand how you could do something like that, making me think you want the baby to be mine so you have a reason to leave, is that what you want?—Lemme know."

Kacey sucked her teeth, sitting up in her bed, "No, it's not what I want!" She raised her voice annoyed that he was basically questioning her love for him. She was the one who persuaded them into working out their marriage so she didn't know why he was questioning it. "You're the reason were in this situation. If you knew how to keep your dick in your pants, we wouldn't have to worry about getting a DNA test done in the first place."

The line went silent.

Kacey sighed and said, "Look I'm not trying to argue with you it was a mistake, I could just call her later on and we'll arrange for a new test to be taken, okay?"

"Aight, then." He sighed deciding to change the subject. "How was your day so far?"

"Other than Major harassing me to buy him a new IPad it's been real decent." Unfortunately, Major thought it was a smart idea to give nine month old Kaija his IPad to hold as if she could and she didn't grab it when he let go and it dropped and the whole screen cracked.

"He broke a new one again? What the fuck wrong with this lil nigga. He think money growing on trees?"

"I mean you do keep buying him new ones everytime it breaks..."

"Whatever, atleast we know which one he putting in a nursing home." He joked, causing her to laugh.

"You're so annoying, but I need you to come over to stay with the kids, I have a counseling session at five."

"Counseling? When you started go to counseling?" She never told him anything about it but then again Kacey wasn't really fucking with him.

"Few weeks ago, my mom presented the idea to me and begged me to go with her for the first time but she wants me to start going for myself. I think it's not such of an bad idea anymore." Kacey had only been to a counseling session once due to her busy schedule but she spoke with Cassandra who let her know she would handle everything with the shop. Kacey's mental health was important and she didn't need to miss anymore sessions If she was trying to better herself.

"I'm happy for you, thats one of the best things your mama could've did for you and me."

Kacey playfully rolled her eyes as if he could see her, "Oh, please—I haven't heard from Alyssa in a while. How's she doing?"

"She's straight, they found out the gender of the baby the other day."

Kacey gasped in shock as she sat up, "She didn't even call me and let me know, yea she gonna have to run me my ones when she drop that baby."

"It's a boy." He announced and Kacey yelled out in excitement she was hoping it was a boy. She was wishing boys out on everyone at the moment. "All I know is they better not fuck around and name him after Kapri."

"...I doubt it. Alyssa is smart." I hope. She thought to herself.

The phone went silent for a while before Montana spoke up. "...you know I miss you."

"Do you really?"

"Man..." Montana drawled as Kacey quickly chuckled on the other end of the phone. "I don't go around telling women that except you, so yeah I do."

Kacey twisted her mouth to the side before she spoke. "I miss you too, Montana."

"I miss everything bout you. I miss your smell, your cooking, touching you, feeling you..." Montana stated as Kacey smirked on the other end of the phone. His deep raspy voice did something to her when he was talking dirty. She hadn't had sex in months and she was already getting aroused by the way he was talking.

"Talk is cheap." She shrugged her shoulders as she got out of bed. She was only messing with him because she knew how he got when he was horny.

"Word?" He questioned.

"Yes, how bout you come and show me." Kacey spoke lightly, walking into the conjoined bathroom.

"Kacey I will come over there right now and fuck the shit out you. Stop playing with me..."

"Actions speak louder than words, baby." She bit her lip as she hung up the phone on him.

****

"You know Alyssa, you told me that Kapri just came over alot to see Mia and he wanted to help you out with the baby. But now im thinking its more than just that," Joyce said as she handed Alyssa a cup of tea before taking a seat beside her.

Joyce was never suspicious of anything before but now she was starting to realize something. Of course she knew Alyssa had a little crush on Kapri from the looks she gives him which Joyce didn't think Kapri ever caught, but she didn't think anything else was going on other than what Alyssa had been telling her.

"More than just that? what do you mean?"

"Is he the father of Mia and the unborn baby?And don't lie to me."Alyssa nodded, "He's not Mia's father but this baby is his." She knew she couldn't hide the secret that long from her grandparents especially her nosy grandmother.

Joyce gasped as her mouth fell ajar, "I knew it! Well I didn't, really but why didnt you tell me? Is that why you avoided the question when I asked before about the father?"

"That's not why I avoided the question, I avoided it because I didnt know how you were gonna take it. I thought you would be disappointed that Im twenty with two different baby dads."

"If I already accepted you being a teenager with two kids what makes you think I would care who the dad's are. The only thing im concerned about now is that Kapri is almost out of his prime, He is Montana's age."

Alyssa narrowed her eyes, as she sat her cup of tea down. "Yeah, I know that. I really hope you're not tryna imply what I think you are..."

Joyce looked around the house before she leaned in whispering, "Did he groom you? Has he ever tried to touch you before you turned the legal age?" She questioned as Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Come on, I'm just asking concerning questions any grandmother would."

Alyssa sucked her teeth, here yet another person was tryna to call Kapri a pedophile. She was the one her persued him and he didnt even want to give in the first time. She knew he had never looked at her any type of way before and he knew gave off the creepy guy energy."Grandma no! I wish you people would stop saying that. I was the one who seduced him and I happened to get pregnant. All that matters is I was legal and we both consented to it. Nothing else."

"I just dont know what an twenty-eight year old would want with a eighteen year old, You guys have nothing in common."

"Says who?" Alyssa tilted her head to the side. Her grandmother didn't know anything about what she and Kapri talk about and she was becoming irritated.

"I mean other than you both growing up with Montana."

Alyssa chuckled annoyed with her grandmother at this point, She stood up from her seat, "Youre making it weird and now Im going to walk away."

"I'm not trying to, Alyssa—I'm just tryna wrap my head around the whole thing."

"You act like you and grandpa aren't years apart."

"I was in my mid-twenties. You comparing me and your grandfather to you and Kapri is like Justifying a sixteen year old with a twenty one year old."

Alyssa chuckled, shaking her head as she placed her hand on her stomach rubbing it, "No, it's not."

"I'm not gonna argue with you, Honey. But if you're happy I am too. I just have a question as to why you guys aren't together. Was it a one night stand?" Joyce asked her granddaughter she had nothing better else to do so why not entertain herself with Alyssa's private life.

"How do you go from you just trying to bash him to if we're together, make it make sense."

"I'm waiting..."

"It was a fling we were never together. He had plans already to be with Kacey's sister; Kori and that is who he is with now." Alyssa shrugged her shoulders as she took a seat again getting tired of standing.

"Kori? Ain't that a man's name either way it is such a ugly name." Joyce sat up in her seat as she reached over squeezing Alyssa's hand, "I think Kapri and Alyssa has a better ring to it—don't you think?"

"It really isn't about what I think anymore."

"I knew you were in love with him." Joyce giggled with excitement. That told her everything she needed to know. "You give him that same look I used to give grandpa when we first got together. Why don't you just tell him."

"In love? Where did you get that from—I am not in love with him and I don't give him any kind of look. You are over exaggerating."

"You say that but right now you are in denial and getting defensive. Don't let his girlfriend get in the way of you becoming his wife." Joyce chuckled while Alyssa's mouth fell open. Joyce was only kidding that was from a post she read off of Twitter, she thought it was pretty funny.

"You seriously need to stay off social media." She ran her fingers through her hair, while thinking. "Actually unfollow me from Twitter."

"I will not." Joyce scoffed as she rolled her eyes."...So this Kori chick, care to tell me more about her?"

"Um I would rather not." Alyssa held her hand up. She did not care or think about Kori a day in her life to tell her grandmother anything about her. All she knew was Kori was a temporary girlfriend to Kapri at the moment.

"You don't get along with her?" Joyce raised an eyebrow. "If that is the case please do not bring her around these kids." That was a red flag because obviously Kori was the problem. Alyssa was one of the sweetest girls and everyone liked her.

"It's not that I don't get along with her, I don't have a problem with her but she isn't someone I speak too on a daily basis. Only time I seen her was before I was pregnant. Only time I may see her now is at family events...but look, let's say I am in love with Kapri he doesn't feel the same way about me and Im still trying to accept that and trying to move on." The only reason she decided to tell her grandma is because she was thinking maybe she felt this way about a guy way before she met her grandfather.

"Has he told you himself that he isn't in love with you? How do you know this?" Joyce didn't like seeing her granddaughter this in love with a man just for it to not be mutually on his end. That was one of the biggest heartbreaks anyone could experience.

"He doesn't have to tell me anything, we were sleeping around for a bit before I got pregnant and he was seeing her and if he did feel the same way I did at that the time he wouldn't have considered getting in a relationship with her in the first place—it's clear as day to what I was really good for to him and obviously his mind is made up on who he really wants to be with." Alyssa replied looking down at her manicured nails. It was kind of embarrassing to herself that Montana's words stuck with her and Kapri proved him correct.

"You told me that you pursued him, right? Why didn't you just tell him before that you wanted more from him other than just sleeping around?"

"Just for me to say that and get my heartbroken more—no thanks. I guess I just cherished the bond we already had and didn't want to ruin it—" It was true she didn't want to ruin it. It wasn't like she always had this crush on Kapri but once he started coming over the house to see Mia and she saw how protective he was over her towards Tyrone she started to catch feelings. "You know...Montana apologized to me but he told me that basically I was only good to Kapri for sex and I wasn't good enough to be his girlfriend or wife and I can see that now."

"What an asshole he acts just like Robert. He was such a handful when Joy was a teenager." Joyce muttered to herself as she looked over at Alyssa who was fanning her eyes. She could tell Alyssa was on the verge of tears. "Honey, why are you getting upset?"

"I don't know." Alyssa answered with a shrug as she covered her eyes with her hand. "I think it's the hormones."Joyce scooted her chair over to Alyssa and grabbed her hands, giving it a tight squeeze.

"Look at me, Alyssa." Alyssa sniffled as she looked up with tears running down her face. "Kapri has the most precious girl in the world carrying his child, if that doesn't tell him something then he is an idiot. Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like you and I'm just not just telling you this because you're my grand baby, okay?" Alyssa nodded her head as she continued to listen. "Everyone deserves a happy ending and yours may not be right now but it is coming and I guarantee you that."

"I hear that." Alyssa chuckled as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hands. "I'm just so sick of men, maybe I should just go lesbian."

Joyce's eyes widened as she leaned back in her chair, "Oh no honey, been there done that." Joyce looked up at Alyssa who was giving her the look. "What I mean is I was young your granddad had broke up with me for his own reasons three months into our breakup I met a girl named Alexandra. Long story short she was already lesbian I wasn't and our relationship just happened. She was beautiful but the eating vagina stage was just not for me. About a month later, your grandfather called and wanted to fight for us. The girl actually caught me talking to him and she was actually hurt, which I didn't think she fell that quick for me honestly. Moral of the story, if you aren't really into girls don't do it."

"Now see," Alyssa pointed at Joyce. "I was joking but thanks for some meaningful advice."

"As long as I'm alive I always have some advice for you baby..."

******

The door kept ringing as Kacey got down the stairs yelling for the person to hold on. She already knew who it was and was curious as to why he was even ringing the bell. She unlocked the door and pulled it open and before she could say anything Montana pressed his lips against her aggressively catching Kacey off guard. She chuckled in between the kiss as Montana closed the door behind him. Kacey closed her eyes as she grabbed his face deepening the kiss. She wasn't worried about the kids since they were sleep. After pretending to be sleep all morning but he really was up watching cartoons, Major had finally went to sleep and he would be out for some time.

Kacey pulled away from their kiss as she grabbed his large hand leading him up the stairs. Once they got to the room they locked the door and wasted no time taking the clothes off of each other. Kacey had been wearing a robe so she was already fully nude underneath. Montana got his shirt over his head and backed Kacey into the bed as she fell on it. He hovered over her, placing his lips onto hers. He stood up straight as Kacey took it upon herself to turn around getting on all fours.

Kacey shivered when she felt his cold hands being placed on her waist. Without hesitation Montana aligned himself at her slit while he held onto her waist. Kacey bit down on her lip when she felt him pushing himself inside of her.

Montana started off by thrusting slowly into her folds. Kaceys back arched as she could feel him inching himself deeper into her. Her mouth gaped open when he started to speed up his strokes. Montana muttered cuss words lowly at the warmth he felt from being inside of his wife.

Montana gripped onto her small waist as he thrusted in and out of her. Lust filled his eyes as he watched her throw her ass back on him. Seeing her throw it back while looking back at him made his dick grow even harder. He listened to Kacey moaning and whimpering as he bit down his bottom lip. Montana could feel himself about to nut soon as he pulled Kacey up gently by the back of her neck. He planted a sloppy kiss on her lips. He whispered all the dirty things he was going to do to her in her ear as she could feel her clit throbbing.

"Oh my!" Kacey moaned out in a breathy tone as she her small hands gripped onto the bed sheets as Montana penetrated her deeply from behind. Switching positions Montana laid on the bed as Kacey straddled him. She got on her feet, in the mood to ride.

Montana watched as she bounced on him. Kacey used no hands as she bounced up and down on his dick biting down on her bottom lip. Kacey had forgot how great sex with him was and how good it felt when he was inside of her. She rode him in circles causing him to groan out softly.

Getting tired of being on her feet she pressed her hands against his chest. She threw her head back enjoying the way he slipped in and out of her. Montana ran his hands down her waist and placed his other on her butt. He gave it a squeeze before slapping it hard.

Kacey yelped out in ecstasy as she bounced on top of him. Her hips moved smoothly as she placed her eyes on him. Leaning down she pressed her lips against his. Their heads moved in sync as their tongues entwined deeply. Montana wrapped his arm around her as his thrusted his hips. He thrusted further Into her as he muttered curse words.

Kacey broke away from the kiss as she buried her face into the crook of his neck as she felt her second orgasm ripping through her.

"I'm cumming." Kacey cried out while shutting her eyes tight. Montana penetrated her deeply loving the sounds of her beautiful moaning.

Montana then turned around as Kacey laid on her back with him in between her legs. He aligned himself at her entrance before pushing slowly inside of her. He wrapped his arm around her neck as he stroked in and out of her in a fast pace. Kaceys legs wrapped around his waist as she dug her nails into his back at the pain and pleasure she was feeling. He sped up his pace more as she moaning out his name louder than expected. Her eyes were closed as she felt Montana's lips press onto hers as he pushed in and out of her to keep her from waking the kids up.

As Montana pumped in and out of Kacey she kissed from his jaw down to his neck. Montana could feel his nut nearing as he gripped onto Kacey's waist. Kacey sucked on his neck before she buried her face in the crook of his neck feeling an orgasm ripping through her. Montana gave her two last strokes before he released himself into her.

Montana got off top of her as he laid next to her on the bed.

Kacey laid there for a second before leaned up to get on her knees. She straddled Montana as he chuckled and she moved down further to the bed as she sat in the middle of his legs. She wasted no time stroking his dick which caused him to brick up as she stuffed him down her throat. The warmth of her mouth caused him to toss his head back slowly. Montana closed his eyes enjoying every moment.

Kacey moaned while she maneuvered her head as she sucked him sloppily. Montana grabbed a handful of her hair as he looked down at her. She moved her head up and down steadily looking up at him. She popped him out of her mouth slapping his dick against her lips before she gave it a few kisses. Montana hissed as Kacey took him to the back of her throat.

Kacey played with his balls as she took him into a whole new world. A shot of his semen shot down her throat as expected, she swallowed every last bit of it. Montana tapped Kacey on her arm as she crawled up to him. He grabbed her face pecking her lips repeatedly.

"I fucking love you."

****

Kacey giggled as she got out the bed heading to the bathroom. Once she got her robe on and turned on the shower she walked back out in the room. She leaned on the wall admiring Montana. He wasn't paying attention to her due to him being on his phone. Kacey smirked at the natural mug he held on his face at all times.

"I have to get in the shower and head to my appointment that I'm gonna be late to because of you." Kacey playfully rolled her eyes. "Your kids will be up soon actually I'm sure Major is up probably playing with his toys, so get dressed."

"Lemme join you in the shower."

"No." Kacey laughed. "I know what you tryna do and then I'm gonna be real late and she has other people she gotta see and I actually want to have this meeting. I'll take you up on that offer later though."

"As long as you know how to stay quiet."

Kacey was out the shower and standing in front of the mirror with her robe on. Flashes of her and Montana having sex ran through her mind as a smile crept on her face. Her smile then dropped when she thought about something.

Sex with Montana was great but then she felt weird about something. One minute she was cursing him out and mad over the whole baby situation and next minute she was having sex with him. She didn't know if she was being sexually active with him because in her mind she knew if the baby was his he would never touch her again, or because if the baby was his she would be mad but still accept it and move on with him. To her if really depended on if she was genuinely happy right now before the test even got done.

She didn't want to keep going back and forth with them separating just to push their problems aside and get back together. She needed some kind of sign to let her know if she and Montana were even meant to be.

Walking out of the bathroom she noticed Montana was not there. She hoped he was either with the kids or cooking her some lunch for when she was on her way to counseling.

She walked down the stairs and didn't hear anything. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked around.

"Montana! Major!" She yelled out, seeing if anyone would answer but no one did. Rolling her eyes she went to the only place she could think they'd be. Downstairs studio.

She walked to the stairs and as she got closer she could hear an instrumental beat playing. Her heart fluttered seeing Montana holding Major up to the microphone in the booth. She didn't know if they were recording for an actually song or just playing around. What then caught her attention was Kaija's playpen sitting in the corner. She walked over to it and Kaija was in there playing with the toys.

"Hi baby." She picked her Kaija placing kisses all over her face. Kaija giggled as she held the toy up to her mouth. Kaija was almost nine months and they were trying to get her to walk, they knew it was still early on but they still wanted to try. Some kids got the hang of things early on. She already started crawling so that was a good thing. Now they were tryna get her to walk and talk.

She turned around to look at her son and husband as she waved for Montana to come out the booth. He nodded taking off the headphones as he placed Major on his feet and they walked out the booth. "I see yo ass finally out the shower."

"Oh, whatever." She playfully rolled her eyes as she glanced over at Major who was walking out the room. "Where you going?" She asked.

"Bathroom." He answered as she nodded. She then remembered a bathroom being downstairs but then again you know children. Kacey took a seat on the couch with Kaija on her lap as she watched Montana sit down messing around with the equipment.

Kacey placed with Kaija's hair before she gave her a kiss on her head. She looked at Montana with a smile on her face before it disappeared. Something was on my mind heavy and it was bothering her for some reason.

Montana turned around in his chair as he raised his eyebrow looking at Kacey who was staring at the floor. "You aight, baby?" He questioned followed with a chuckle after. He seen she didn't have any kind of reaction so her mind was still in the gutter. He rolled his chair closer to her and touched her leg, causing her to finally look at him.

"Hmm?"

"You alright?" He questioned again.

"Yep." She sent a quick smile, "I'm fine." She said, looking at him as his eyes searched her brown ones. She held a smile on her face but he could see something was wrong with her.

"You smiling an all but I'm not too sure. Are you sure your fine?" His response isn't what she expected from him. She thought he would just brush it off since she said she was fine, but he didn't. Kacey sighed and stood up to put the baby back in the playpen. She sat back on the couch and fiddled with her fingers as Montana looked at her curiously.

Kacey swallowed before she cleared her throat. Montana didn't say anything as he sat there patiently waiting for her.

"Are you happy?" She inquired while still fiddling with her fingers not bothering to look up. Montana chuckled, nodding his head.

"Yea I'm happy, why wouldn't I be? I got my beautiful wife here with me and we ain't get into an argument since we been in each other presence a-"

"No, Montana." She stopped him mid sentence and she shook her head. "Not happy with our relationship, I'm talking bout in general. Are you genuinely happy?"

"Yeah I am." He answered, half truthfully. "Why wassup with you?" He eyed, Kacey with a subtle expression. "Are you happy?"

Kacey shook her head no rapidly. Montana looked at her with an unreadable expression. "I'm not happy, babe." She said, finally looking into his eyes. "Atleast I don't think I am."

"Aight well, tell me what's wrong. Talk to me."

"Everyone would say I got the American dream, right? A husband, children, a career all of that, but I ain't happy, Montana." She stated as her glossy eyes stared into his. "I don't know what it is. It's like a part of my heart is there and the other half is missing. I haven't felt this way since I was in high school and the feeling is just there."

"Baby." Montana called out as he rested his forehead against hers. He grabbed her hands giving them a squeeze. "We gone get through this together. I'm here for you no matter what." He expressed as Kacey sniffled with her shoulders heaving up and down. I love you." He brought his head up as he kissed her forehead before wrapping his arms around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 272 30
This is a sequel to Loving Dangerously one and two so I suggest reading those stories before reading this one. Also characters from my story My Siste...
793 49 12
Part 2 of Given Extortion. The gang is back for a round 2... are you ready?
583K 17.8K 41
*Mature content, unedited version* She was in love. Her wedding day was a dream come true. She believed that their love will last forever, until she...
143K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...