RusCan: Snowy Relationships

By officialameliamoon

RusCan: Snowy Relationships: a similarity between Russia and Canada? Their climates? It snows? They're big na... More

Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: Comrade
Chapter 3: Relief
Chapter 4: Sibling
Chapter 5: Blessé
Chapter 6: Douleur
Chapter 7: Surprise?
Chapter 8: "Camarade"
Chapter 9: Teddy Bear
Chapter 10: Punition
Chapter 11: Special
Chapter 12: Snowstorm
Chapter 13: водка
Chapter 14: Tournesol
Chapter 15: Visitors
Chapter 16: Hockey
Chapter 17: Winners or Losers
Chapter 18: Gagner la Confiance
Chapter 19: tireur isolé
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Glace
Chapter 22: Home Free
Chapter 23: кровавый снег
Chapter 24: Sans Sommeil
Chapter 25: gâteau
Chapter 26: сердце
Chapter 27: Heureux, pas triste
Chapter 28: Cauchemar
Chapter 29: Enfoncer
Chapter 30: защита
Chapter 31: Understanding
Chapter 32: Go Home
Chapter 33: Mignon
Chapter 34: обучение
Chapter 35: Любовь?
Chapter 37: я поступил
Chapter 38: .. Comme quelqu'un l'a déjà ...
Chapter 39: The God France?
Chapter 40: Sleep over?
Chapter 41: Oh... The Dress
Chapter 42: Joyeux anniversaire Canada
Chapter 43: My Little Sunflower
Sequel Preview
Author note

Chapter 36: shy

5.1K 171 257
By officialameliamoon

This story was influenced by "Giving In" by Artificial.

Chapter 36: Shy

"You forgot your passport didn't you?" Russia asked. The new nations stood on the side of the train station, Russia watching Canada go through his bag and look for the passport he really needed, Kumajirou sitting on the side watching too.

"I-I didn't forget it!" Canada protested. "I-I have it..." His voice dropped to a whisper. "I better have it..."

"You don't have another one?"

"No, I don't."

"You should. I know I have five passports, I carry three of them with me."

"Russia, telling me that you're all set with your passport doesn't help me at all." He glared at the Russian. Russia smirked a bit at him, ticking the boy off only pleased him.

"Did you find it?"

"No!" Canada was about to dump everything out of his bag, he started taking some things out already.

"You better find it, we could be going through four or five other countries."

"I know that! I'm looking!"

"Don't you have a wallet?" Russia asked. Canada sighed and threw his wallet at the Russian.

"I looked twenty time already, you wanna try again?" Canada continued looking through the bag as Russia opened the boy's wallet and looked through.

"You have a lot of coupons," Russia tried catching the little papers that flew out when he opened it. "Oh! Matvey!"

"You found it! ?" Canada popped up.

"No. Your picture on your driver license in funny." Russia smirked, though Canada didn't find it funny. He pounced up and grabbed his wallet back from the Russian.

"Not helping!" He put his wallet in his sweatshirt pocket and went back into his bag. "I probably left in at your house or in the car or I lost it at the airport or-"

"Or it's in your bear's mouth." Russia interrupted the boy's ranting.

"Or it's in my bears mou-" Canada continued then paused, then looked at Kumajirou. The bear sat there proudly with the boy's passport in his mouth. All Canada did was stare at him, he just did all that panicking and searching for nothing. "... Give me that!" He snatched the passport out of the bear's mouth, Kumajirou sat there smiling proudly, and looked at it.

"Find it?" Russia said with some sarcasm, Canada glared. "We should get it stamped da?"

"Uh huh." Canada threw his bag over his shoulder and picked up Kumajirou. "Where's Ukraine?"

"...I'm not sure..." Russia looked around.

"You lost your sister? Nice Russia."

"Oh shut it. She's around here somewhere." Russia scratched his head a bit and kept looking. "I just don't know where." Canada sighed and leaned against the wall, they decided to stay right there and wait for Ukraine to come back. When she finally did come back, the three nations got their passports stamped and checked in their tickets Russia had paid for already. Canada had to show his licenses that allowed him to have Kumajirou with him, though Russia only found it as a pain and thought he should just ditch the bear, he would make a good carpet.

The three boarded onto the train when it pulled up and put their things on the board above them. Russia quickly grabbed the seat inside by the window in the compartment and let Canada sit next to him. Ukraine sat across from them with Kumajirou sitting next to her, which she didn't mind a bit because she loved that bear. Before Canada completely sat down, he got back up and pulled a paper bag out of his own first, then sat patiently.

"What's in the bag?" Russia asked. Canada smiled and started digging through the bag, Russia tried looking over at it; Canada then popped a piece of candy in his mouth. "Candy? Where did you get that?"

"You got it for me," Canada chewed on his taffy, yum, "I fell asleep on the plane but it's good use now; I need a boost, it's too early for me."

"It's four AM. Not that early." Russia said, you got up at this early the last few days, he thought.

"Russia. Look at your sister." Canada said. Russia took his attention away from the boy and looked across at Ukraine, she had fallen asleep already! Russia sighed, she would fall asleep when the train hadn't even started yet. Her head rested against the window, Kumajirou still sat on her lap, the bear also asleep. Russia sighed more and looked back at Canada, oh you've got to be kidding, Canada has his eyes closed.

"Matvey?" Russia shook him. Canada smiled a bit and opened one eye. "Oh don't you joke like that, I thought I was going to be alone."

"You're not alone though."

"Awake alone."

"Well, I'm gonna take a nap."

"No. No you're not." Russia glared and smirked a bit. Canada smiled and stretched. "Is eating candy so early really good for you? Wouldn't you get a stomach ache?"

"Na," Canada ate another piece of taffy. "I'm pretty used to it, me and Al stay up all night eating candy, wither it's two AM or six AM."

"You two are crazy..." Russia said.

Canada sighed a bit. "Eh, just a little. But who isn't eh?"

"You and that 'eh' word..." Russia noted.

"What?"

"You use so much, it's strange."

"It's better then using my full accent."

"Canadians don't have accents, not like me or Ukraine or England or France."

"Yea we do actually."

"Oh? Show it."

"Too early for it." Canada yawned and got comfortable in his seat. "So when is this thing gonna sta-" He was cut off by the sudden movement of the train going into motion, slowly picking up speed.

"Does that answer your question?" Russia smirked.

"Uh huh," Canada smirked a bit at the Russian and threw another taffy into his mouth. "So how is this trip working?"

"The train takes us to Berlin, in Germany."

"Uh huh, and from there?"

"We take a train to Paris."

"And whatda think the time is?"

Russia shifted in his seat. "Well," He started, "It could take twenty-five to thirty-four hours just to get to Berlin." Canada chocked on his candy a bit.

"What! ?" He yelled but Russia covered his mouth and tried not to wake his sister up. "Y-You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not." Russia sighed. "This is why I usually don't travel with Ukraine, but this is why he left a day early."

"How long is it from Berlin to Paris then?"

"Well.... Eleven hours."

Canada paused, you've gotta be kidding me. "Are we even gonna make it to the meeting?"

"Oh wait! I forgot to tell you..." Russia scratched his head.

"Tell me what?"

"The meeting was moved from Friday to Saturday because of some situations with more then a couple countries not being able to make it."

".... You should of told me that!"

"It slipped my mind, sorry."

"Geez, getting old Russia?"

"Not at all!"

Canada giggled a bit, "That's what France says and we all know he's up there in age."

"Don't compare me to France, he's the last person I want to be compared to."

"You know, you're gonna be seeing him at the meeting, and you'll be staying in his country."

"Please don't remind me."

"You'll have to get used to it."

Russia looked at him. "Matvey, I have been to France so many times... I will never get used to it." Canada smiled a bit.

"Hey Russia,"

"What?"

"Your sister has a very smart idea, and I'm gonna copy her. Good night." Canada yawned and relaxed in the seat with Russia sitting there.

"I might follow that idea too..." Russia said. By the time he could say anything else, Canada was out. Russia laid his head against the window and closed his eyes, hopefully there would be no nightmares with the two other nations in the compartment, especially with Canada there.

He woke up to the smell of tea, and maple. He slowly opened his eyes to the window, seeing the surroundings move on by. He moved around a bit and looked over to see what the other two were doing; Ukraine and Canada were talking, Ukraine drank a small cup of tea she must of bought as Canada and Kumajirou shared maple candies, they were both wide awake now. Russia slowly lifted his hands and rubbed his eyes to get used to the new bright light, he must of slept a long time. "Russia!" Canada smiled at him. Russia lifted his head up and sat up.

"Da?"

"Good afternoon." Ukraine smiled. Russia blinked.

"Afternoon? It's afternoon already?"

"Yeah you slept a long time, we didn't want to wake you." Canada said. "You needed sleep eh?"

"Da I guess so." Russia said. "What's with the tea Ukraine?"

"I got a little thirsty, we got some Vodka for you." Russia popped up from his sleepiness and smiled.

"Well where is it?" He looked around.

"I drank it." Canada joked.

Russia frowned but then went back to smiling. "If you drank it, you would be running up and down this train like a crazy drunk." Canada pouted a bit.

"I don't get that drunk!" Canada protested. Both Russia and Ukraine gave him a look, yes you really do get that drunk. Canada pouted more. "Blame. England."

"I blame you." Russia said.

"South Park says to always blame Cananada!" Kumajirou popped up and yelled. Canada quickly grabbed him and gave the bear a look.

"South Park?" Russia questioned.

"It's a show in America, I don't recommend watching it." Canada explained.

"But you liked it until that song came out." Kumajirou started to climb up Canada's arm and shoulder.

"Oh shut it." Canada grabbed him and put him on his lap instead.

"So what song is this?" Russia asked.

"It's a stupid song saying Blame Canada after some stuff goes on," Canada sighed. "Now whenever I mess up on something, Al starts singing it as loud as he possibly can." Russia smirked at him, laughing a bit on the inside. "Don't laugh at it!"

"I'm not, I'm not." Russia said. "It takes a lot for me to really laugh Matvey."

"I haven't heard you really laugh since you were little." Ukraine said, Russia pouted a little bit. Canada stood up and reached up to grab something out of his bag, the bottle of Vodka Russia was wanting. Russia's pout changed to a smile as Canada sat back down and gave the Russian the Vodka bottle. Russia reached to grab it and Canada quickly pulled it back though.

"Canada, you can play this game with me any time, but when it's Vodka, I will tackle you for it." Russia said. Canada changed his mind about keeping the bottle away and gave the bottle to him. "Good boy." Canada turned his attention to Ukraine.

"Hey Ukraine, how come you don't like flying?" He asked, Russia paused and so did Ukraine.

"Well," She started. "I had this dream a few years ago where we were all on a plane and it crashed in the middle of no where and there was people dying everywhere and a lot of blood and fire and it blew up and-" Ukraine started to tear up.

"I-I'm sorry I asked! N-Never mind! I'm sorry Ukraine." Canada said.

She wiped her eyes a bit. "I-It's fine, I just don't go on planes."

"O-Okay..."

Time began to pass by quickly, the three nations talked to each other, played with Kumajirou, and later ate dinner that Russia had bought for them; nothing special, just some sandwiches he made before he left, he made all the food actually. He wouldn't look over at Canada while eating though, he knew the boy wouldn't be impressed with his bad cooking skills, especially when he was used to French cooking. Canada didn't complain though, he complimented the food, Russia thought he was just being nice though. By nightfall, Ukraine had already fallen asleep; She stretched out on the seat and fell asleep and Russia had laid a blanket over her. Canada and Russia stayed up a little later, he let Russia play a few rounds of Angry Birds on his ipod. Eventually Canada got tired; he curled up on his side of the seat and fell asleep with Kumajirou wrapped in his arms. Russia stayed up a little longer after that, until he got to the point where he had to fight just to keep his eyes open. He was a bit surprised when he woke up the next morning.

Russia yawned before he was even fully awake yet, slowly he woke up and yawned more, this seat was so uncomfortable. He wanted to stretch a bit, though when he tried, he noticed something was leaning on him. Russia opened his eyes completely and looked over at his shoulder, he froze. Canada had clearly moved through out the night, Kumajirou was off his lap by now and now the boy had moved close, too close, to Russia, his head rested on Russia's shoulder. Russia started to lift his arms to try to push the boy away, until he heard Ukraine. "Let him be." She said. Russia looked from the boy and over to his sister. "Let him sleep."

"He's on me..." Russia said, he didn't want himself to blush again over this.

"Just let him sleep." She said and stretched. "You two look kinda cute anyway." She stood up and left for the bathroom. Russia watched her leave before taking a deep breath and letting his face turn red again, he had tried holding it off from her.

"You look like a cherry." Kumajirou slightly laughed across from the Russian, all he did was glare at the bear though.

"We're on a very fast train..." Russia hinted toward the window. "And I could break this thing open."

"You would throw me out the window of a moving train?" Kumajirou pouted.

"Da. I would."

"Canananada would kick your ass."

"Your owner wouldn't even get close."

"That's what hamburger boy said but he didn't say that after Cada made him bleed."

"Matvey hurt America? When was this?"

"When hamburger boy almost drown me in a river, on accident." Kumajirou scratched the back of his ear. "Canna got me back and then attacked hamburger boy with his hockey stick."

Canada did what now? Russia stared at the bear, clearly interested in all of this, he didn't know the boy had such a temper, he was always so calm. "He hit America with his hockey stick and made him bleed?"

"Yeah, his head and his arm." The bear stretched out on Ukraine's seat now. "There was still a lot of blood though."

"That's surprising..."

"Cada gets really defensive when it comes to me."

"I can't see why, you're very annoying." Russia said. "Do you even know your owners real name?" The bear stopped talking and didn't move now. "I'll take that as a no?"

"No what?" Canada mumbled and lifted his head off of Russia's shoulder.

"Oh. You're awake." Russia cracked his neck and stretched now that he could move. "Good morning. You slept on me."

"Hm?" Canada rubbed his eyes. "Oh. Sorry."

"It's fine." Russia watched as the boy stretched out and picked up Kumajirou to put on his lap. Ukraine was about to come back in but saw that Canada had woke up and stayed outside, though Russia was giving her the hint to come in. Ukraine stayed outside as Canada was too out of it to even notice her there, she kept hinting toward Russia to do something. What do you want me to do? He kept looking at her with a lost clue. She tried making hand signs, though he didn't know what the hell she was trying to say. Ukraine sighed, turned around, and walked away. That's no help either! Russia sat there confused now, silently looking over at the boy.

Some few hours later, they arrived in Berlin, though Russia wasn't too happy about being there. It wasn't like they were going to stay long, the next train would leave within the next half hour, just long enough for them to get some food for the ride and stretch out. As Canada went to use the lavatory, Russia and Ukraine went to go buy something to take along with them, a granola bar or a sandwich, just something. After Russian exchanged some rubles to Euro, Russia and Ukraine waited on line to get some food, saliently, until Ukraine broke it. "You should of acted on it!" She exclaimed out of no where, the first time she speaks to him after all her hinting.

"W-What?" Russia stuttered. "What are you talking about?"

"You two were having a bit of a moment! He fell asleep on you!"

"So?"

"So, it was your chance to act on your feelings and you blew it!" Ukraine pouted. "You should of done something."

"Like what? I didn't know what was happening!"

"You should of just done something."

"Ukraine, please do not turn out like Hungary with this."

"I won't but still," She said. "Try being nice, um, ask him to do something with you!"

Russia looked at her. "Do something? Do what?"

"Well," Ukraine thought. "Russia, you're going be in Paris!"

"Don't remind me..." Russia rubbed his temples.

"Ivan, it's the city of love! Do something romantic!"

"Sister, I'm sure you've noticed, but I'm not the romantic type."

"Ask France for some help," She said, again with France? Seriously? "Oh! I have an idea!"

"Da?"

"Take him out! Walk around Paris, get dinner together, just be friendly!"

"...You do realize you're talking to your little brother right? Ukraine, it's me, Russia, Ivan, hello?"

"I know who I'm talking to Ivan," Ukraine sighed. "But I know you can do this!"

"Is this a prep talk?"

"I guess so, but really Ivan, just try it; ask him!"

"I will, I will." Russia sighed.

Russia ignored the rest of Ukraine's chatter about certain things, Canada and his feelings, which only made him want to shh her because this German in line kept turning around and looking at them, he could only hope that it wasn't Germany. The time they got their food, Canada joined up with his hungry bear, and they were going to be late for the train if they didn't hurry, so they went as fast as they could to find the right train and get their seats. And they did, literally two minutes before it had to leave. They sat the same way again, Ukraine with Kumajirou on the opposite side of Russia and Canada. Now just another couple hours until they reached Paris, Russia wasn't so happy about that, but he had no choice.

Two or three hours in, Russia took his attention away from the window and looked at the other two nations. Ukraine sat there with her head phones on, she was smart enough to bring some music, and read a magazine she had picked up from the station, luckily it was in English for her. Russia then looked at the Canadian, he sat there with his own head phones on while he played another game on his ipod, Kumajirou had crawled onto his lap. Russia peeked over a bit to see the game, it wasn't the bird game he thought it would be, he poked Canada. Canada paused his game, looked at Russia, and took his head phones off, Russia could hear the music blasting from where he was sitting. "What are you playing now?" Russia asked.

"It's called temple run, you run away from beasts trying to eat you and you gotta jump and slide and turn and stuff, it gets faster and faster."

"Oh." Russia said. "What are you listening to? I can hear it from here."

"Um, Nickleback." Canada said.

"You should listen to Russian music da?"

"I think if Al saw that my ipod had Russian music on it.... He would flip."

"Good point." Russia moved a bit in his seat. Canada figured Russia was done talking and went back to listening his music and playing his game. Russia turned his head away and went back to looking out the window. He got a little upset though, he looked back at the boy, then at Ukraine, and then down at the floor. He took a deep breath and looked toward Canada again, and then poked him. Canada took his head phones off and paused his game again. "H-Hey Canada..."

"Yeah?" Canada looked at him.

"Um, do you, um, would you, um," Russia gulped a bit as Canada listened, Russia took another deep breath. "After the meeting tomorrow, w-would you like to... get dinner with me?...." Canada got a surprised look, shot down, Russia immediately thought. But Canada smiled at him.

"Sure." He smiled. Russia smiled a little back, he acted... now, just how would this work out for him?, Russia got a little nervous.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you~

First off, this is influenced by "Giving In" By Artificial. We did talk it over and the author has given me permission to start it like this.

I do not own any characters used in this, nor the anime they come from. I have no connection to Angry Birds, Temple Run, or South Park! I have no connection to Nickleback either!

Well, Ukraine totally gave Russia a prep talk! XDDD

I was gonna put in a little game for Russia and Canada to play with the candy but I forgot it by the end and I was just like "mehhhh". and I'm sorry if I freaked anyone out with the reason why Ukraine doesn't fly o.o Meep~

So next chap will be the meeting and then, Russia and Mattie's date! Yay! XDDD It took everything Russia had to ask lil Mattie out XD Hehe~ *Paris ideas* hon hon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.2K 28
The Cold War left Russia and America on bad terms, but it's been years now, is it possible for them to become friends? Bonding over their troubled pa...
2.8K 53 15
When a blizzard rolls into the land, (Fem!)Canada gets lost in the snowy domes of snow, soon losing consciousness. She awakens to find herself in the...
21.4K 480 15
There's way too many RusAme books, and not enough of any other ships. Let's get into what it's about, shall we? The ship used will be RusCan (Russia...
6.4K 245 11
Years after a high school incident that left Matthew Williams, amnesiac, Ivan Braginsky fatefully encounters him in hopes of rekindling a long, lost...