Friends? Tom Felton x reader

By dreenss

You have recently been asked to be in the Harry Potter films as a character named Sara Lighthouse. What will... More

1
2
3
AN๐Ÿ’š
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
AN
12
OMG
13
14
WOW
15
HELP
16
17
UPDATE
18
19
20
AN๐Ÿ’š
21
THE END
DRAKO MALFOY ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
SORRY ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
WHAT!

4

8.1K 194 214
By dreenss

OMG IT WAS FINALLY MONDAY! I HAVE PRACTICE ALL MY LINES AND ALREADY KNOW MOST OF THEM! 

"Y/N get ready we are leaving soon!"

"okay mom i am almost done"

I WORE A LIGHT BLUE KINDA CROP TOP SHIRT WITH JEANS AND MY WHITE FLATS AGAIN

"ready mom lets go"

*time skip*

"everyone to your dressing rooms we are going to film the scene when you get to hogwarts!"

WE HAD BEEN PRACTICING THAT SCENE ALL DAY FINALLY 

"oh uh hi y/n"

"hey tom ready to film?"

"yea! scared i am going to mess up though you will be fine"

*time skip*

"and action.."

"so its true then what they are saying on the train.... harry potter has come to hogwarts"

*whispers around* HARRY POTTER! WHAT! OMG!

"this is crabbe and goyle... and i am malfoy draco malfoy"

*ron laughs quietly*

"think my names funny do you no need to ask for yours.. red hair and a hand me down robe.. you must be a weasly... you will soon find out some wizarding families are better then others potter you dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort.... i can help you there"

"i think i can find the wrong sort for my own thanks"

*you laugh*

"whats so funny huh"

"just that potter over here turned down a great handshake... i am sara sara lighthouse your draco right?

"yes thats me"

"we are going to be great friends.... maybe something else in the future"

*shakes hand*

"and cut"

"good job tom that was great"

"your a great actor!"

"thanks well i am going to change and go to my room since we have to live on set for right now see you later"

*kisses cheek*

*tom blushes*

"uh - yea um bye"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.9K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
676K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
37.8K 1.1K 10
First. I'd like to state that the cover I found on google! Second. this is kind of Cinderella so if you don't like that then stop reading! Third. I...
34.8K 448 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...