The Hufflepuff ( James potter...

By babyIzuku0101

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "you're a twat yo... More

Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER-7

152 5 0
By babyIzuku0101

Previously....

Suddenly I hear the door creak open and roars of laughter. To be specific, the Laughter of the 4 annoying boys. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

⬛◼◻◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜

"My my who do we have here" 

I heard an annoying voice behind me. I sighed and turned my head to face the bunch of troublemakers

Potter pulled the seat beside me and made himself comfortable by placing his legs dramatically on the table.

Lupin sat on my other side while Sirius and peter decided to seat themselves across from us.

"Well? we are waiting for your reply Penelope" Potter said trying to sound smug.

wait... did he just call me by my name?

"Penelope? since when did u start calling her by the first name Prongs?" Sirius questioned raising an eyebrow, a smirk covering his face.

"You'll know soon Siri-boy," James said flicking his hand's mid-air.

What on earth is that supposed to mean......... 

"Miss Clearwater here's what you asked for" A tiny creature came up behind me with a plate full of pasta and coffee mug (lmao that's my weird food combination. don't judge)

"thank you Trickki," I said holding up the plate and mug while giving her a close-eyed smile.

it's awkward EATING WITH BOYS THAT TOO ALONE! THAT TOO THEY'RE ALL HOT!

calm down don't freak out. You can do this Pen. deep breathe dee-

"Hey, Penelope..." I heard someone call. I placed my food carefully on the table and took my previous seat. 

"Yes, Lupin?" 

"I was wondering if we could study together... " Lupin said scratching the back of his neck while his face flushed. 

"uh... ya-" I began before being rudely cut off by the "oh-I-am-loved-and-i-know-it-" ass.

"sorry Remus but she has study plans with me," James said patting my head. 

DON'T. FUCKING. TOUCH. MY. HAIRS.

I turned towards James and raised an eyebrow as if asking 

'We have plans?'

In return, he just kept on smiling. Creep.

"oh alright don't worry. I was just.. wondering.." Lupin said clearly embarrassed. 

"We could study on the weekends if you are free Lupin," I said.

"oh yes. That'd be great!"

"Woah Woah hold up! Isn't it Hogsmeade trip this weekend?" Sirius butted in giving a confused but cute look. WHY IS HE SO HOT! FUCK!

NOOOOO what am I thinking!

"Well... I rarely go on Hogsmeade trips. So it doesn't bother me much" I said shrugging.

"I could stay behind and we can study?" Lupin asked.

"sounds good to me" I smiled

"Perfect!" he grinned making me reciprocate the action. 

"Hey, Penelope..." James said poking my upper arm. GIMME MY PRIVACY

"yes?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"How about I take you to Hogsmeade after you and Remus study?" he asked grinning like a toddler.

It would be rude to say no... but I don't wanna go either.. BUT- UGH! fucking Potter and ANXIETY

"uh sure. I don't see a reason to not"

"GREAT! Meet me at 5 in the great hall entrance," he exclaimed clapping his hands together. I simply nodded in reply.

sigh... I forgot about my foooodddddddd. I looked down to where once my plate was. WHERE DID IT VANISH??

I looked up only to see Pettigrew in a corner inhaling my food in along with the coffee. 

Sigh... I think I didn't deserve a cup of coffee after a long tiring day. 

"I think I should get going. See you guys later" I said waving them goodbye. I heard choruses of goodbyes before exiting the kitchen without having a  bite of that delicious pasta and coffee.

I walked slowly towards the common room, with my head hanging. Fucking Pettigrew and Marauders. I didn't get to eat. I sighed once again. The aura surrounding me. 

"Hoi! Penelope!!!" I heard a masculine voice behind me, and a tug at my wrist.

"Yes? Potter?" I asked slowing my pace and turning to look at him.

"well... I am running late sooooo. Just came to remind you. Tomorrow at 6 pm in the ROR! kay?" he said slightly smirking.

"Yup. I'll see you there." I smiled. 

"Oi Penelope!" I heard a voice call again. 

"Oh hey Lily" 

"uh... why are you and potter holding hands? are you guys dating or something?" Lily asked.

wait, what? holding hands? when did that happen? I turned my head only to face James holding my hand in a death grip. 

I looked at his face while raising an eyebrow. 

He instantly let go of my hand noticing Lily's presence. 

"Heya Lily pad! Wanna go on a date with me?" 

"uh, potter shut up for a second and tell me, ARE YOU GUYS REALLY DATING OMG THAT'S SO  CUTE! YOU ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!" Lily squealed. wow she totally ignored the 'wanna go on a date with me' 

I blushed slightly at the mention of us dating... that is never gonna happen... right? 

"Calm down Lily. We aren't dating. It was an ACCIDENT" I said laying stress on the 'accident'.

"Damn," Lily said a frown replacing that smile.

"Aye! Lily pad you could always date me ya know. you. me. and our Lil kiddo and-" James went on and on.

He doesn't know when to stop does he? 

<><><><><><><>(timeskip brought to you by me and my anti-social ass)<><><><><><><>><><>

hmph. today it is then.

It's 6 pm right now. I wonder what that idiot is planning. He seemed pretty Sirius. (I am sorry I had to 😂)

"Oi pen. what ya doing here standing like a mannequin?" Aria asked, coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet hair.

"I have to meet up with Potter. But I don't know what I should wear" I whined as I flopped my back on the bed.

"where ya going pen?" Wanda asked chewing down on her licorice wand.

"Well you see Potter called me to meet him ... I wonder why" 

"HE WHAT?" Wanda screeched

"Don't tell me you are dating Potter out of all the hot sweet guys in Hogwarts" Aria frowned.

I just awkwardly laughed. 

Aria and Wanda threw open my cupboard door finding the right clothes. Talk about being extra.

"What ya doing?" I asked trying to look above their shoulders.

They both whispered among themselves

Five minutes later they came with 3 items of clothing in hand. 

"Wear this if it's a fancy thing," Wanda said pointing at an outfit.

"and wear this if its a place like a cafe or any warm place"

"and if it's just the Hogwarts ground and around wear this"

"you see... i don't really like skirts.. crop tops ain't my style. so I'll go for the Turtleneck!"

"YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST LOVE YOU" I exclaimed.

I quickly got dressed into the turtleneck and skinny jeans. Tied my hair in a ponytail (if not then however you want them to be). 

Makeup? Nah I'd rather not.

"welp I better be going!! B-bye!" 

I looked at my watch. 

"5:55", it read

well it'll take approximately 8 mins to reach there. 

And so I took on to meet Potter for god knows what. 

⬛◼◻◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◻◼⬜

That was a HUGE ASS chapter. My fingers hurt. 

I am so demotivated But I swear I have some... INTERESTING chapters coming up soon! 

XOXO

your author

(ps. this is the longest chapter Eva 😭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 40.3K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
921K 49.7K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
593K 9.2K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...