ั‚ะฝั” ฮฝั”ะธฯƒะผ ั‚ะฝฮนัั•ั‚โ†‘ Completed

By Eyun_06

The love story of the most lifeless people... These souls didn't even believed in love.. never admired each o... More

๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ
๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ช๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ
๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“”๐”๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ž๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ถ๐“ฒ
๐“‘๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“พ๐“ท
๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
-4ยฐ๐“’
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“ค๐“ท๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท ๐“”๐“พ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“’๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ญ? ๐“๐“ธ?
๐“•๐“ชรง๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“’๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“–๐“ธ๐”€๐“ท
๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“™๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚
๐“‘๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฎ&๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“•๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ต?
๐“๐“น๐“น๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต
๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ฎ๐”‚, ๐“๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด„แด‡แด… แด€สŸแดฉสœแด€ แดแด€แด›แด‡๊œฑ
13 ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“˜๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป
๐“๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ญ
๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ. ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ผ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ
๐““๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ
๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ
๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ฐ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐““๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ท
๐“ฅ
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฅ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท: ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
Promotional Chapter

๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป

2.3K 208 52
By Eyun_06

Don't be a ghost reader....... be a human :Vote and Comment

🌹Enjoy🌹

"Surprise" Jungkook's words are still lingering in Jimin's mind... He was excited for it but won't admit though...

He was sitting on the couch now while Jungkook was lying on bed..Sleeping...

Jimin stood up with a frown and went near Jungkook's bed to wake him up since he didn't respond to Jimin's yells...

Jimin held Jungkook's arm slowly and shaked him vigorously but to his shock... Jungkook didn't even move or woke up instead caught Jimin's hand and pulled him towards himself.... As a result Jimin fell on Jungkook...

Jungkook's eyes shot opened when Jimin's weight was felt on him..... He was dazed since Jimin froze at the place... Jimin's tummy was on Jungkook's chest....

"I-I..." Jimin cut himself off before abruptly pulling away his mass from Jungkook and fixing his posture back again...

"Wake up..." That's the thing Jimin said and he was about to leave when he heard Jungkook yelled... Jimin turned around to see Jungkook holding his phone... "SHIT LET'S GO... WE'RE LATE"

With that Jungkook took Jimin hand as both of them ran towards the door.....

They were both wearing full on winter clothes so no worries with that... They entered the lift and soon both of them were already in the car....

After a 15 minutes drive.. they reached the place

"Zip lines?" Jimin asked amused at Jungkook... "Aren't you excited?" Jungkook asked as he smiled at Jimin and Jimin snorted.... "I remember Yesterday I almost died"

Jungkook chuckled as he made his way to the ticket counter..

"Excuse me" Jungkook was now on the ticket counter where a old lady was there.... "Yes, How may I help you?"

"I made a reservation this morning for the zip line service... Can I know who are our Guides and where will we find them? " Jungkook politely asked and Jimin just stood behind him...

"Can I know which tour so that I can confirm?" Jungkook nodded and took his phone out as he told her the tour's name "It's Kereru Tour"

The old nodded and clicked something in the desktop... "May I have your I.D?"

"Yes Of course" Jungkook quickly took out his I.D and handed her....

"Oh It's Kenry and Laura.... You'll meet Kenry in the upper Gondola terminal meanwhile Laura will be there in the ending ziptrek House...." The old lady delivered the information and Jungkook took a mental note... "You have booked the Gondola online so you can proceed, Sir... Have a Nice day" She greeted and Jungkook bowed slightly before heading towards the Gondola

"So we're going in this?" Jimin questioned out of curiosity and pointed to the Gandola which was in the other side of the glass door....

Jungkook nodded as Jimin just stared at Jungkook with awe.... Jungkook surely knows How to have fun....

"Let's go, it's open" Jungkook whispered as he held Jimin's hand and went in....

Holding hands are way to common.... Neither awkward now.... Nor uncomfortable....

They got in and the glass door slides closed... The Gandola started moving moving and soon it was out of the terminal and hanging on air....

"Beautiful!!!" It's the word that came out of Jimin's mouth and he could do was watch the bird's eye view with awe....

Jungkook on the whole ride was just staring at Jimin who's eyes sparkle everytime he saw something in between the forests beneath them...

For once Jimin saw a bird flying near the Gandola... he was so much amused with the bird's features that he turned his head around to Jungkook at awe and sparkles in his eyes, wanting Jungkook to watch the bird too....Jungkook grinned with his bunny teeth in display and Jimin returned him his eye smile... A rare display... actually extinct display.... but today it's different somehow....

They reached the upper terminal and there stood a male who Jungkook assumed was Kenry so Jungkook exited the Gandola and went to the male straight, Jimin following him behind but now again the duality kings changed their Expressions...

"Are You Our Guide, Kenry?" Jungkook asked straight to the point and the said Male smiled with a nod... "Yes, Sir I'm Kenry, Your tour guide No.1.... No.2 is in the other side"

Jungkook replied nodding " Ok... By the way What's the duration of the ride?" Jungkook asked as Kenry started walking and them following....

"I hour max, Sir"

After that, The tour was all silent, no one talked, Neither Jimin nor Jungkook.... It was the guide that leads the way and talks about everything....

"Ziptrek was founded in 2001 in Whistler, Canada by Charles Steele and David Udow with a goal to provide a unique experience combining nature-based learning with a rush of adrenaline.

When our business was first established on Bobs Peak, we launched the Moa 4 line Tour. This tour incorporated four ziplines through the forest canopy connecting aerial treetop platforms (treehouses) that descended one third of the way down the mountain. In November 2010, we launched the Kea 6 line Tour which saw guests travelling all the way to the bottom of the mountain, including a beautiful walk through native beech forest. This tour now claims the world's steepest tree to tree zipline ride! Then in 2018 we launched a slight adrenaline twist with the Kereru Tour which incorporates 2 ziplines and then finishes with a 21m drop off one of our treehouses to the forest floor. and now we are here"

Jungkook couldn't believe that the walk was of 100m only... This Kenry person spoke a lot faster and nearly completed a whole essay... Jungkook was annoyed meanwhile Jimin was taking interest in the blabbering and looked like he was very much amused with the place....

They reached the tree house where the zip lines were attached... That's when Jimin realised he's fucked up... Jungkook had a smile in his face though...

He walked in the tree house to see people there... But all waiting, so he concluded they are all guided waiting for their own tourists....

"You are going first, Sir" Kenry turned around and was standing in front of them with helmets...

"How?" Jimin immediately asked... "There are two zip lines so You two can go together side by side... I'm gonna attached the harness and you can start"

Jungkook nodded but Jimin was clutching on Jungkook's shirt with his one hand and another tapping on Jungkook's shoulder... "Yes Jimin-shi"

"Do I really have to do that?" Jungkook nodded and Jimin sighed "Fine"

In no time They were tied and attached to the harness and both Jimin and Jungkook were on the steps on the edge

"Let's do it" Jungkook whisper yelled and before Jimin could nod Jungkook took his hand and pulled him with Jungkook....

It was all nice until the whopping 21m drop came in turn... The speed increased and The world heard the Mighty Park Jimin scream for his life.... Meanwhile Jungkook was still holding Jimin's hand as he laughed instead of getting frightened from the height....

When they got down... A guide was waiting there for them there.... "Are you Laura?" Jungkook asked as she detached the harnesses from them... She nodded and replied... "Yes...I'm Laura your No.2 Guide.... I'm gonna take you back to Ziptrek Ecotours from here" She said....

"It will take approximately 15 minutes to reach there..." She informed before guiding them dowm from the receiving tree house...

Jimin was there clutching on Jungkook the entire journey since he felt a little dizzy with the height...

It was the guide who witnessed their affection when Jimin slept in Jungkook's arms in the car... He was snuggled into Jungkook's chest while his hand wrapped around Jungkook's waist...

Jungkook throughout the tour realised that Jimin wasn't what people say... They say he is cruel hearted and rude... Well now that he thinks about it......He realised People will always judge you but You are the one who chooses what you want not them.... It's you who is living in this cruel world with all your hard work not the other way around...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Even if it's a road of thorns, we still run."
- Suga, "Never Mind"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
37.2K 4.4K 35
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… โ˜…AU + ABOโ˜… -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
458K 25.3K 35
He was holding his girlfriend but his eyes were fixed on her because only he knew, no matter how many girls he would hold on the day, she was the one...
12.5K 282 15
โžป Ongoing โœข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœฅโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ˜ฏ โ™” "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’...