New life - Mattia Polibio

By VERYLOCALSIMP

Aria moves from California to New Jersey and meets this group of boys and becomes apart of the group and she... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
PLEASE READ
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
New Charactersโ˜๏ธ
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
โ˜๏ธ
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
โ˜๏ธ
73
74
75
โ˜๏ธ
76
โ˜๏ธ
77
โ˜๏ธ
78
79
โ˜๏ธ
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
โ˜๏ธ
87
โ˜๏ธ
88
89
90
Thank you โค๏ธ
โ˜๏ธ

50

1.8K 12 1
By VERYLOCALSIMP

I was woken up to Jade, Alexa, Shayna and Brianna laughing.
I looked at them and they were watching tiktoks.
Alexa seen me awake so I put the blanket over my head.

Alexa- wake up!

Jade- who?

Alexa- Aria, she's awake

Jade- oh....yeah wake up Aria. Let's go get free breakfast with the boys

Aria- breakfast?

Brianna- yes. They're serving waffles and sausages.

Aria- lets go.

I got out of bed and put my hair in a messy bun.
We left the room and knocked on the boys door.
Nobody answered so we went downstairs to breakfast.
All of food was in a row like a buffet. It basically was a buffet. I made a waffle and put syrup on it. I waited for the girls and we walked to the cafe.
We walked in and seen the boys eating so we walked over and stood there.

Alvaro- hey

Shayna- how come you guys didn't come get us

Mattia- we didn't wanna wake you guys

Alexa- me, Jade, Shayna and Brianna were awake.

Kairi- whoops.

Alejandro- next time

We sat down with the boys and we ate.
Everyone finished eating and we just sat there for a while.

Mattia- does anyone know what we're doing today?

Alvaro- nope

Roshaun- I heard the principal talking about going to the theatre or something

Kairi- like a play?

Roshaun- yeah

Aria- cool

I got up and put my dishes in the dirty basket. Everyone did the same and we went back upstairs, all of us chilled out in our room. I laid on the bed and watched everyone do things.

Mattia- hi baby

Aria- hii

I opened my arms and Mattia walked closer to me.

Mattia- are we cuddling?

Aria- yes

He smiled and laid on me, he put his head on my chest and we watched the group do things.

Kairi- hey

Shayna- hay is for horses

Kairi- shh. Anyways can I cuddle to?

Aria- yes

Mattia- wait wha-

Kairi- yes!!!!

Mattia- we cuddled last night! It's my turn with Aria

Kairi- well....I wanna join

Alexa- I wanna join too!

Everyone followed Alexa and they laid with Mattia, Kairi and I on the bed.
I made a tiktok showing everyone laying on the bed, I posted it.

A while later we got a knock on the door. Alvaro got up and ran to open it. Alvaro talked to someone for a few minutes. He came back and told us to get ready to go to the theatre.
The boys left and all of us girls got ready.
I got out an outfit and put it on, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I walked in the washroom and seen Brianna sitting on the counter doing her make up

Aria- hi bebe

Brianna- hey

Aria- can I join?

Brianna- of course

I got up on the counter and did my makeup.

Outfit and makeup:

(Aria's hair is done like the hair in the outfit)

I put my forces on and waited for everyone.
Once the girls finished we left the room and went to see if the boys were ready. Shayna was about to knock but the door opened.

Roshaun- oh. Hello

Aria- are you guys ready?

Roshaun- uhh

He turned back inside and yelled at the boys

Roshaun- ARE YOU GUYS READY??!!!

Alvaro- YES

Roshaun looked back at us

Roshaun- we're ready.

Aria- no shit. We heard.

All the guys came out of the room. We walked downstairs and waited in the lobby for the rest of the students that came on the trip.

Principal- where is the group that's in 3- never mind they are right there. Anyways is everyone ready to go to the theatre? I'm honestly not sure what play they will be showing but it'll be good. Our school and the school that's joining us for free seats.

Student- is there gonna be snacks?

Principal- i think so....oh! The busses are here! Let's go everyone!

We walked out of the hotel and got on the bus. We drove to the theatre and went inside. There were people standing inside giving out bags and tickets.
We walked further inside and more workers were there ripping off a piece of people's tickets and giving them back.
(If you've ever been to a play then you know what I'm talking about)

A worker led all of us to our section. We sat down in the seats and waited for the okay to start.
I looked in my bag and there was a rubber bracelet, a  brochure, stickers and popcorn.

Aria- we got popcorn!!

Shayna- we did?

Aria- yeah. It's in the bag

Everyone looked in there bag and got excited. I seen Alvaro already eating his.
The lights soon turned off and the play started.

* 2 hours later*

The play finally finished and we took a bus back to the hotel. All of us went back to our room and made some tiktoks.

Alejandro- we should sneak out tonight and do something

Kairi- like what

Aria- I know a really good ice cream place

I looked at Jaxon and Alexa and all of us smiled

Alexa- lets go

Aria- right now?

Alejandro- yeah. I'm bored

Aria- okay bet

We snuck out of the hotel and walked to the beach.
It was dark out now, the lights on the food trucks were on, Christmas lights were around the trees and people were sitting on the grass eating.

Alexa- come on!!! It's over here

All of us ran to the ice cream shop and ordered ice cream.

Kai- this....is really good ice cream

Jaxon- we used to come here all the time

Alexa- one time we seen a bird take an old mans ice cream

Jaxon- Aria felt bad so she bought him another one

Everyone laughed and finished their ice cream.
we walked on to the grass and laid down. We looked at the stars for a while.

Shayna- I'm getting tired

Aria- what time is it?

Mattia- it's 1:10am

Shayna- can we go back now?

Alexa- yes please

We got up and walked back to the hotel. We said goodbye to the boys and walked into our room. I put sweats and a crop top on. I took off my makeup and put my hair in a bun.
I got into bed and fell asleep next to Brianna.

*A/N*

I didn't re- read this whole chapter because my phone is about to die and my sister is using my charger. SO if there are any mistakes just please ignore them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 7.8K 35
A story of a new foreign exchange student that just moved to New Jersey, follow her on her journey to make friends and meet new people . Story does c...
14.3K 346 70
it's so cringey at the beginning omg but it gets better towards the end ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: july/august 2020 ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: 2 โ€ข 26 โ€ข 22
271K 5.9K 30
[๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š] ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ž๐™ค ๐™ ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง...
382K 7.9K 51
"i love you jordyn." "how could you possibly love me, we're different..everything about us is different." "opposites attract jordyn, this is how i...