TBR

By YGsBlackCat

"Hyung, how would ARMY react if they find out that the badass rapper, Suga, likes being fucked by his bandmat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Completed

Chapter 3

23.5K 703 680
By YGsBlackCat

***

3rd person

Taehyung and Jungkook arrived back home with their hyung and were greeted by their members who were preparing for dinner.

"Woah!" Hoseok stares at Yoongi. "Were you hit by a car or something? You look sweaty and you can't even walk straight."

"Hyung, what happened?!" Namjoon asked Yoongi, his leader senses are tingling.

Everyone waited for his answer.

The rapper scowled and glared at his two companions, "Ask those two!"

Their members turned their attention towards Taehyung and Jungkook who are now grinning and having smug expressions on their faces.

Jimin gasped, "You motherfuckers!! You two fucked Yoongi hyung, didn't you?"

Instead of responding, Taehyung and Jungkook bursted laughing.

Yoongi groaned and began limping to his room, "Nobody talk to me! I need to lie down, my back hurts like hell!!"

The four members eyed their limping member with his hand on his back.

"Yoongi! You need dinner!" Jin yelled to him but Yoongi didn't listen.

"My back hurts, hyung!!" The rapper yelled back.

Taehyung and Jungkook began to walk to their rooms as well to change and take a short shower after their short session with their hyung in his studio.

The genius lab has seen too much.

"Wait a minute!" Jimin stopped the two from walking any further.

"If you're just going to scold us, can we do it later? I really need a shower," Taehyung groaned.

Hoseok crossed his arms, "Bitch, you're going to sit here with us and tell us details or I will ignore what we just witnessed and convince myself that it never happened.

"Shower now, details later."

The members had no choice but to let the two go and continue the interrogation later as they can smell the sex reeking from the two youngest members.

"Can't believe they actually did it," Jin sighed with wide eyes.

Namjoon shrugged, "If anyone would have a go at Yoongi hyung, it's no surprise that it's those two."

"And I thought Jiminie will have the first go," Hoseok muttered.

"So did I," Jimin pouted and stared at the now empty hallway where the three went to their respective rooms to get changed, Yoongi probably fell asleep while changing.

Then, he felt a hand on his shoulder and when he looked up, he was met by the oldest member of the group.

"I know what you're thinking Jimin," Seokjin raises a brow. "But I suggest you shouldn't do it tonight and let Yoongi take a rest."

"Hyung!" He whined. "I'm not planning on fucking Yoongi hyung tonight!"

"I didn't say anything about your plan," Jin grinned playfully.

Jimin blushed as his hyungs chuckled at his expression.

Hoseok slings an arm around him with a smile, "So you do plan on fucking hyung just like those two."

"As if you three haven't thought about it before," Jimin scoffed.

Namjoon's eyes widened, "Woah! We are not talking about my sexual fantasies here, Jiminie, I keep those things to myself."

They see Seokjin roll his eyes at this.

"I heard you jerk off in the bathroom moaning Yoongi's name."

This time, the leader was the one who blushed in shame as the members chuckled at his expression.

About two days had passed by and they were given a rest day by their company as a reward for such a busy month.

The group was very thankful for this, especially Yoongi, so he took advantage of this time to stay in his room for the whole day.

The rest of the members had other plans, they all agreed to go and eat outside.

They invited Yoongi but the rapper declined their offer and told them he'll stay at home, Jimin had also declined their offer saying that he's on a diet.

Jimin waves his members goodbye at the door.

"Hyung, fuck him facing you and watch his face go from a grumpy grandpa to a real bottom," Jungkook whispered to him and patted him on the back.

He wasn't able to make a remark towards the maknae when they had shut the door to his face.

Jimin sighs and walks back through the hallway and smiles as he knocks on Yoongi's door where he hears a loud groan of despair.

"What do you want?" Yoongi greeted his member as soon as he opened the door.

"Just wanted to spend some time with you," Jimin smiled innocently.

The older scoffed, "Yeah, that's what Jungkook and Taehyung told me too."

Nonetheless, he lets Jimin in his room and closes the door behind him, seeing Jimin immediately lie down on his bed like he owns the place.

"What are you really doing here, Jimin?" The older eyed him suspiciously.

The boy sat up on his bed with a grin on his face, "I want to fuck you too, hyung."

Yoongi's going to have a heart attack at this point.

"What?"

"You heard me, I want to fuck you too," Jimin casually responded as if what he's suggesting is a very normal thing to do.

"Wait, is that why you've been flirting with me these past few days?" Yoongi asked him.

The younger nodded, "Jin hyung would whoop my ass if I fuck you right after Taehyung and Jungkook so I waited."

"Gee, you're so considerate, Jiminie," Yoongi said sarcastically.

But the younger smiled even wider, "I know."

He stood up from Yoongi's bed and walked over to him by the door. Jimin had gotten taller now, they used to be almost the same height, but now, he's much taller than Yoongi.

"So, will you let me hyung?" Jimin asked. "Let me fuck you with my cock in your ass? Be all submissive just for your favorite dongsaeng? I want to hear your moans too, hyung!"

The subtle dirty talk is starting to get to Yoongi but he is not backing down.

"I'm sad hyung," Jimin pouted. "Taehyungie and Kook got you first. They told us all kinds of stuff and a very detailed story too. They told us about how you were letting them get their way with you and how you didn't complain about being bottom."

Yoongi scoffed, "I only did that because there were two of them!"

"True, but you could still have said no to them."

The older wouldn't admit it but he's right. He could've just said no to Taehyung and Jungkook and there wouldn't be a problem.

Yoongi couldn't talk back.

This made Jimin smirk, "Will you let me hyung? Let me fuck you in your own room?"

"I-"

"I mean, you could just say no and I'll leave," Jimin whispered to his ear just like Jungkook did and his hands began trailing from his chest to his waist.

"My tiny hyung," Jimin cooed, his hands going under his shirt and making contact with Yoongi's warm skin.

"I heard you were sensitive hyung and the two didn't have time to play with you."

Yoongi stared at him, as if asking Jimin what he's planning on doing with him.

The younger pressed a kiss on his neck and whispered, "But I have all the time I need to play with your body, hyung."

Yoongi would be lying if he said he's not turned on but he's trying to hide a certain hard-on under his pants.

Jimin continued to press kisses on his hyung's neck and collarbone, his hands reaching Yoongi's hard nipples and began to play with them.

"Ah!" Yoongi suddenly released a whimper as his hands grabbed on the younger's shoulders.

Jimin chuckled, "So cute!"

He kept playing with Yoongi and the older had to bite his lip just to keep himself from moaning out loud and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

Flinching and squirming under Jimin's hold, Yoongi is now flushed red with embarrassment. He can't believe he's already lost just from small touches.

Then, he felt a hand travel down the waistband of his shorts and he immediately looked up to look at Jimin but the younger didn't look back at him and kept giving him kisses.

The hand played with the waistband of his underwear a bit before travelling under and grabbed hold of his now hard cock.

"Jiminie!" Yoongi whimpered at this.

"Ah, hyung's already hard?" Jimin teased and pecked him on the lips as fingers played with its tip.

"P-please," Yoongi's eyes began to water.

He needs release and they both know that Jimin is the only one who can give that to him.

The next thing he knew, Jimin separated from him and walked back to his bed before sitting down with legs open and inviting him to sit down.

"Jimin!!" Yoongi needed his touch. He's becoming desperate, he knows that, but he doesn't give a fuck about that.

"Hm?" Jimin tilted his head as he stared at his hyung, suffering. "Would you like me to touch you again?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Oh but you said you're not a bottom, right? Tops get touched too but it looks like you want more than just touching."

Yoongi didn't respond but kept making singular noises, desperate for Jimin's attention.

The younger eyed his hyung as his hand traveled to his crotch and he zipped down his fly, taking hold of his own dick and showing it to Yoongi.

"See hyung?" Jimin began jerking off in front of him. "You're making me hard too and I want to be inside you but you keep saying that you're not a bottom."

"J-jimin—" Yoongi's mouth began to water, Jimin's dick isn't as long as Taehyung and Jungkook's but it's obviously thick.

"Oh? You want this hyung?"

Yoongi unconsciously nodded, making Jimin smirk even more.

"Why don't you come here and show me how much you want it?"

Yoongi gulped, if he backs out now, Jimin wouldn't stop him and leave him be but he also wants Jiminie cock in his mouth.

Maybe up his too.

"That's it," Jimin praised as Yoongi slowly walked to him. "Such a good boy, hyung."

Jimin's hands are now around his waist again.

"What do you want to do first hyung?" Jimin asked him.

Yoongi looked away, his face red once again, "I-I wanna..."

"Can't hear you."

"Wanna suck you off, jiminie."

Jimin smiled and pulled down Yoongi to his knees right in front of him, "That's better."

Eyes still locked with each other, Yoongi kissed his tip and just like with Jungkook, he began giving it kitten licks, Jimin's head went back with pleasure.

Yoongi took this as a motivation, happy to see Jimin breaking just because of him.

He takes his cock to his mouth, gag reflex gone, which surprised Jimin but made him smile knowing that he wouldn't hurt his hyung.

"No gag reflex huh?" Jimin grabs Yoongi by the hair, "Gonna fuck your mouth, hyung."

He pounded into Yoongi's mouth and the older almost choked a bit but he enjoyed being used by his dongsaeng, no matter how embarrassing that might sound.

"G-gonna cum, hyung," Jimin grunted.

Yoongi was ready to take his load when he was surprised that Jimin pulled off from him and finally came.

"W-why didn't you...?" Yoongi's voice is a bit raspy.

Jimin chuckled, "I wanna cum inside you, would you let me?"

All embarrassment aside, Yoongi nodded.

He was hoisted up from the ground to the youngster's lap in an instant, his hole lining up with Jimin's leaking cock.

"Want you to ride me," Jimin says. "I've been wanting to see you bounce on my cock."

Yoongi, without hesitation and still filled with lust, grabs Jimin's cock and slowly sits down on it, his eyes rolling to the back of his head in pleasure.

"B-big," He breathed, starting to love the feeling of being filled.

"Yeah?" Jimin chuckled and cupped Yoongi's face before giving him a kiss on the lips. "Glad to see your lewd face, hyung! It's so cute and it's turning me on so much."

With his hands now on Yoongi's waist, he guides his hyung as Yoongi starts to bounce on his cock, hands on Jimin's shoulder.

"Ah - ah - ah," Breathy moans came from Yoongi's mouth with his tongue out.

Jimin couldn't take his eyes off Yoongi's face as it showed lewd faces.

He got so hard again that he unconsciously slammed Yoongi back down his cock, making the older scream in pleasure.

With pools of heat in their abdomens, they both knew that they're nearing their release.

Jimin kept slamming Yoongi back down on his cock and the rapper just kept chanting Jimin's name as if it's a mantra.

And then they finally reached their highs.

"Jimin!!"

"Hyungie!!"

Jimin's face, buried on his hyung's chest and the both of them panting and covered with sweat.

"I'll check this off the bucket list now," Jimin joked and chuckled.

"You have a bucket list about coming inside me?" Yoongi asked, bewildered.

The younger nodded, "We all do."

Yoongi got quiet once again, still feeling the warm substance that came from Jimin inside of him as he thought about he just found out that all his members wanted to fuck him.

"Do you admit that you're a bottom now?"

Yoongi's eyes ignited, "No."

A/N: This was much better in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.2K 13
"You must be fucking kidding me." He muttered as he saw his naked upper body, his black nirvana tshirt off and no where to be seen, leaving his stoma...
1.1M 55.7K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...
15.1K 976 22
❝ I hope someday I can call you mine, and you can call me yours ❞ On the phone: "Hyungggggg" drunk hoseok said "Hobi are you drunk?" yoongi said "may...
2.9K 220 32
"What the fuck are you?!" Yoongi screamed at the boy who had become his lover and best friend over the last few months. "Yoongi...please...just liste...