Sonder

By JadenBabes

Sonder The profound feeling of realizing that everyone, including strangers passed in the street, has a life... More

Disclaimer
Characters
Background Story
1
2
3
Hiii
Recap
Malibu Adventures
Rainy Day Kisses
Reminiscing
Do You Got Plans Tonight?
Caught in your Spell

Getting High on the Coast

211 6 0
By JadenBabes

"You ready to go back home?" I ask Ryder

He nods his head. "Can I drive?" He asks.

For sure

He drops me back at the house and borrows my car.  I head in the house and am immediately bored. The house is still quiet but I wonder who all is here. Walking upstairs I decide to go into Nico's room. I open the door without knocking and see him playing COD. He has his headset on and doesn't even notice me standing there. I lay on his bed staring at the ceiling I take my crewneck off and am left in a tank top. Five minutes pass and he still hasn't noticed me. 

"Well imma make you notice me TODAY" I say to myself. I walk in front of him blocking his view of the tv, he tries to nudge  me out the way but I plopped myself right on his lap. I tilt my head while reaching my hand behind his neck and into his hair,  trying to give him access to give me neck kisses but he's too focused on the damn game so I had to try just a bit harder. 

Who would have thought? Me? Trying? For. A Guy. I think to myself.

I start to slowly move my waist  in a circular motion while humming. Then I started to twerk lightly on him.  He tried moving me off him but I began applying more pressure. He grips my waist,  holding it still but takes his other hand grabbing my neck and leaning into my ear, I feel his lips slightly touch my ear.

"Don't distract me" He says in a deep and serious voice. I rarely try to bring out that side of him out because  he instantly takes control.

 I huff, getting off his lap and laying back on the bed. I go on my phone for a couple of minutes and then I feel the bed dip. Nico is hovering over me.His hands on each side of my head holding him up. I lean up and peck his lips once and smirk. We stare at each other for a few seconds waiting on who is going to make a move. I roll my eyes and grasp his neck and pull him onto me. Our lips move slowly against each other and he deepens the kiss. He flips us over and I am now cradling him. One hand is on my neck and the other is holding my waist. He lifts his shirt over his head and I watch his hair fall down. I run my hands slowly down his chest and stopped at the hem of his sweats. I pull his hair a little and in return he slowly suck's hard on my collarbone. I slip my pants off . I feel on him, grasping it lightly. He speeds up the kiss with force and flips us over again, but this time he takes control. He enters me slowly and picks up his past. We finish and take a nap together. 

I wake up to an empty bed. I get up and slip on my crewneck, I check the time and its 12am I exit the room and hear laughter coming from downstairs. I run into my bathroom to shower. Getting out I wrap my hair up and check my phone

Ryder🥰:

can we hang?

im coming to pick you up. 

sorry, not trying to rush. take your time 🙃

I throw on a small tank top and black sweats, looking in the mirror I see my bed empty. Putting my hair products in my still damp hair. I go downstairs and the voices gets louder. Looking into the living room I see Nico, Aramis, Mikey, and a few other guys. Nico notices me and nods his head for me to come. I walk up to the couch he was on and he pulls me down on his lap. His hands wrap around my waist and his head lays on my shoulder. I tell everyone hi while they continue with there conversation. 

"Odee, you mind making an appearance with me when we get to Japan?" Mikey asks me 

I ponder for a moment and agree. Just as long as I don't actually have to talk to any big time people. 

Ryder texts me that he's in the front, I get up and walk out the living room with Nico following behind me. He pulls me into the hallway kissing me, "I cant get enough of you" he says between kisses, I break away shortly saying that I gotta go. 

"Where you going?" He asks

"With Ryder" I tell him

He scratches the back of his neck and walks back into the living room.

Ryder's p.o.v

"Can I borrow your car?" I ask odee 

"yea ofc" she tells me

I drive around for a while and go to the park where I asked her out. My mind begins to flood with memories of her. The dates, the laughs, the arguments, every memory we shared. I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with this emotion that I haven't felt in a long time, worthlessness. Luckily I see a skatepark nearby. I skate for a few hours, taking my mind off her. Ridding her from my mind. Just me and my board. 

I decide to drive near her house, it being the last thing I wish to never see again. The tears start to prick the brim of my eyes, I take a deep breath in and they disappear.  I park near a store and go through my camera roll. Erasing anything that is left of her. I go to my contacts and hesitate to delete her number, I finally pressed the red letters and she was officially gone. I text Odee if she wants to hang. She doesn't respond which is a little weird because she usually responds to my texts in a heartbeat. I drive back to the house, putting on some loud music so I don't think about her. Keeping my mind occupied with music I failed to notice that I had passed the house twice. Pulling up to the front door I text her that I'm here. 

She comes out with a big smile, skipping towards me. She gets in and hugs me and asks where to?

"You'll see" is all I say

[back to odee]

I skip towards him with a smile, I enter the car through the passenger window. I crawl in and give him a big hug. We sit in silence for a little and then burst out laughing, "so what was the reason for the window entrance" he asks. I just shrug and let out a little laugh. We sit in silence again and  he seems a bit off or bothered by something so I ask him, where we're going in hopes of disrupting his thoughts. "you'll see" is all he says, we begin to drive and I fall asleep. I wake up to some music, I stretch and look out the window and see the ocean, I roll the window down and stick half my body out. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU RYDER!!!" I yell out. I get back in the car and kiss him on the cheek. "I know you do" He says with a smile "And hopefully you always will" he says the last part under his breath but I still heard him. I dont say anything. He slows the car down and we pull over. "You know where we are?" He asks. Of course I remember I think to myself, "Yea its where we came the first night we moved in together" I say. We climb over the railing and down some rocks and sit down. Ryder stares out at the ocean, I lean my head on his shoulder. He looks down at me and kisses the top of my head. "Are you okay?" I ask. His face goes blank and his eyes are blank, emotionless. "no" he whispers. He turns and hugs me hard, I begin rubbing his back while running my hand through his hair. I feel him crying, "Im sorry she did this to you Ry" I whisper. "I love you and always will, I will be there for you no matter what, ok?" I tell him. He just nods his head. 

He pulls a joint out his pocket and starts to smoke it, he tries to pass it to me but I decline. He needs it more than I do. Time passes and he's smoked three joints already, Ryder is gone. "Ryder, let's go home" I nudge his shoulder, "yea" is all he says. I put him in the car and drove back to the house. Checking the time its 4 am and our flight to Japan leaves at 10am.  6 hours of sleep it is. I pull up to the house, we get out the car and we go into his room. I go into his bathroom to wash my face, I come out and he's sitting at the edge of the bed looking down. I walk towards him and he looks up at me, eyes glossy. Right before I go into hug him, he pulls me by the waist and pulls me onto his lap. He hugs me hard wile crying into my chest, I don't have the heart to tell him that he's squeezing me, so I just rub his back. I pull his head back and look into his eyes "Everything is going to get better" I smile and tell him. He stares at me for a quick second before smashing his lips against mine. It's been long since I felt his lips against mine. I run my fingers in his hair, the kiss gets a little heated while he is now laying on his back and I'm hovering over him. He leans up and takes his shirt off while still kissing me. "Wait Ryder, are you sure? Don't do this because you're hurt" I tell him. "You're right, I'm sorry" He says while getting up and putting sweatpants on. I take my sweats off and get under his covers, he gets under them also and takes my hand with his. We fall asleep on our backs, holding hands. Out of nowhere, "She didn't love me" Ryder says but pauses, "And thats ok" he finishes. I turn towards him and kiss his forehead "I love you" I whisper. "I love you too" he whispers back. 

sorry it took so long for an update. hope you like it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 13 9
Imagine knowing how your friends are going to die, but you can't do anything about it or you'll die.
SONDER By kenophobic

Teen Fiction

134K 8.2K 42
❝THE REALIZATION THAT EACH RANDOM PASSERBY IS LIVING A LIFE AS VIVID AND COMPLEX AS YOUR OWN.❞
129 1 5
When you don't know the world anymore, it feels as if the world doesn't know you.
58.9K 5.6K 40
Everything's not always what it seems..sometimes you just need a safe haven.