Ultraman Taiga

By kaikun47

Twelve years ago, a dark Ultraman name Tregear tried to attack the Land of Light, but the New Generations Her... More

Main characters bio
Second characters bio
The Hero of Light
Dark Warrior, Tregear
The Sage of Strength
The Champion of Wind
What Friendship Means
A Man Who Waits for the Spaceship
The Demon's Legend
Earth's Power
A Friend from Afar
Fight in the Evening Sun
The Sorceress who lost a Magic from the Star
Keep on Believing
Origins of AIGES
The Cloned Robot
Fall into Darkness
The Burning Heart
Guardian Beauty
Protect the Android
Awaken of the Thunder Strike
Alien Reunion
Rival vs Friend
Takkong's Arrival
Clash, Hero vs Villain
Buddy Steady Go!
Yapool's Revenge
Form a Bond
Human Specimens
Zillion, Returns
The Burning Promise
Facing your Shadow
Ephemera's Last Day
Wings of Destiny
Burn your Soul
Zillion vs Zillion
Return of the Ancient Ultra Warrior
Final Sacrifice
Revive of the Demonic Monster
New Generation Climax
Special Episode

I'm Kyoka

80 2 0
By kaikun47

Time limit: 3 minutes, 52 seconds

(episode starts with the meteor heading to earth as Kyoka sense it)

(then she stood up)

Nana: What is it, Kyoka?

Kyoka: Woola...

Time limit: 0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes and 0 seconds

(then the meteor head to the sea as the wave strike the whole country)

Kaki: What was that just now?

Kotaro: Another earthquake?

Eve: Kyoka-san? Kyoka-san! Kyoka-san is gone!

Everyone: Eh?

Narrator: On this Earth, only a few people knows the existence of the aliens.

Opening: Buddy, steady, go! by Terashima Takuma

Narrator: This is the miraculous story of these young youth who came across this planet. (then shows Taiga flying on earth and flies towards to the screen and the title show appears)

Yumemita sugata ni kitto narukara (shows Yuga coming out of the Raptor car and shows him with Taiga with footages of him)

Ima sugu dekiru koto tte nandarou? (then shows Eve on the keypad then shows her with footage of her)

Zutto warai aeru dareka to deau tame (then shows Kaki beating his opponents then shows him with footages of him then shows Satoru with the tri-gunner then shows him with footages of him)

Motto ōkiku naritai (then shows Nana on the navigation system then shows her with footages of her)

Wakaranai koto wa mō benkyō (then shows Kurosawa with a ballon then shows him with Tregear with footages of him)

Nasakenai jibun wa mō kekkō (then shows Kotaro punching the punching bag then shows him with footages of him)

Hajimeyou michi no Communication (then shows Najenda on the captain seat and got up and point then shows her with footages of her)

Ikisaki chokkan de kimete (then shows Kurosawa use the tregear eye and he became Tregear)

Shinka no michi ga mietara fumidasu dake sa! (then shows Taro then shows Yuga with Taiga then shows the key holder of Taiga, Titas and Fuma then shows Yuga raising the taiga spark up becoming Taiga)

Here we go! Taiga! Ano suisei mitaina hikari hanatte (then shows Taiga doing his rise and then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma doing their stance)

Go! Go! Buddy Go! Hashiri tsudzukeyou (then shows Taiga doing his Strium Blaster then shows Titas doing the Planium Buster)

Urutoraman Taiga sono mune ni yado shita yaruki honki (then shows Fuma doing his Light Wave Polar Star Shuriken then shows Taiga Photon Earth doing the aurum strium)

Zen! Kai! Dynamite! Hiki tobasunda fuan nante (then shows Taiga Tri-Strium with the Taiga Tri-Blade)

Yūkigāreba daremoga First Star (then shows all the members of AIGES and Yuga pull down the trigger of the taiga spark)

Urutoraman Taiga (then shows Taiga with the explosion)

I'm Kyoka

Kirameku mirai e Dash! Supernova! (then shows Taiga, Titas and Fuma jumping and then shows Yuga and his team with the Tri-Squad behind them)

Civil Judgementer, Galactron MKII and Space Devouring Monster, Woola appears

Reporter: We have reports of an unidentified object to be a meteor has fallen in the sea near the bay coast area. Above it are the strange lights that resemble auroras.

Satoru: That's the cause?

Reporter: Is this the works on aliens, many human are protesting in many areas.

Civilian 1: Get out of the earth!

Civilians: Get out!

Civilian 1: Get out, you aliens!

(then Yuga came in)

Yuga: I heard that Kyoka is missing, is it true?

Kotaro: Yeah, now many civilians have protested on them.

Nana: But, I heard her saying Woola.

Everyone: Woola?

Eve: If this true, that meteor has some sort of connection to Kyoka-san.

Satoru: But, she could be anywhere.

Najenda: Hasegawa, Kaki, Enishi, take the Raptor and the Serpent. Me and Ogami, will take the Chesters. Be sure to find Kyoka. Diaba and Wakamiya, check on her exact location.

Everyone: Roger!

-with Kyoka-

Voice: Kyoka-03, carry out your mission.

-meanwhile-

Yuga: This is Yuga, no luck on Kyoka. Satoru.

Satoru: Nothing here as well.

(then the Strike Chester appears)

Kotaro: Tch, nothing here.

Najenda: Keep looking, she could be anywhere.

(then Yuga stop the Serpent)

Yuga: Kyoka, where did you go?

Taiga: Yuga, look at the light.

Yuga: Eh?

Taiga: That might be Woola.

Yuga: That's Woola?

Taiga: A legendary kaiju know across the universe. I heard it clings to planets and swallows them whole.

Yuga: Eats entire planets?

Titas: I heard about it. Advanced civilisation consistently leave rubbish in space. From that sediment, an artificial life happened to be born. That is Woola.

Fuma: So, it's a kaiju born from garbage.

Titas: Woola will eat anything with energy, organic or otherwise. What it eats is highly compressed and a sort of black hold is created within it's body. Since everything is eliminated there, it's hunger will never be satisfied. This is why, it's appetite is endless.

Nana: A black hole?

Titas: Once Woola clings to a planet, it will first eat its crust before finishing with its core energy. It seems like it's first meal was the planet it originated form.

Fuma: How ironic to be rated by the garbage you throw out...

Titas: Even now, Woola wanders through the universe, eating planets continuously.

Taiga: So, it's next feast is, Earth.

Yuga: We need to do something. Is there a way to stop it?

Titas: Rumor has it that scientist from Planet Eomapp invented this device and equipped it to androids dispersed throughout the universe.

Fuma: What is this device?

Titas: One that can end the kaiju's life. The Android would link itself to Woola's core, under the circumstance, they would then cut off their own life support. Woola would simultaneously cease to function as well.

Nana: Could it be...

Yuga: Kyoka was one of the androids?

-with Kyoka-

Voice: Kyoka-03, carry out your mission.

Kyoka: I can't.

Voice: Reset your memories and carry out your mission, Kyoka 03.

Kyoka: I'm Kyoka, not Kyoka 03.

Voice: Your memories and emotions will only hinder the link. Eliminate the ode bugs and carry out your mission.

Kyoka: My memories aren't bugs.

(then Kurosawa appears)

Kurosawa: (laughs) Now that's what I call an aurora fitting to see this will world's end.

Kyoka: You called Woola here, didn't you?

Kurosawa: Shouldn't you be thanking me? I've prepared the best way for you to die. Remember, I could have destroyed you with the touch of my fingers. But do you know why I didn't do that? Because it's more interesting this way. (laughs)

Kyoka: Interesting?

-at the Sky Base-

Eve: If Kyoka use Woola, then she'll die. You'll have to find Kyoka-san ASAP.

Nana: I've found her location!

-with Kyoka-

Kurosawa: If you leave Woola as is, the earth will be destroyed. If you stop it, you will be sacrificed. A bad ending is sure to arise.

Kyoka: What is your goal?

Kurosawa: I don't have one.

Kyoka: Eh?

Kurosawa: I don't have boring things like goals or wishes. Both light and darkness can be crushed for all I care. I bet that'll bring forth a beautiful end. Nothing will be left behind. The answer to everything is emptiness.

Kurosawa: Everything that exists in the universe is worthless.

Kyoka: You're wrong. That's because you have nothing around you. I have my friends, and they have me.

Kurosawa: So?

Kyoka: You're really smart. But, things won't work out the way you want them to.

(then Kyoka walk away but was stop by Kurosawa)

Kurosawa: What could you possibly do? You're just down mechanical doll.

Kyoka: I'm Kyoka. Just Kyoka!

(then she walks off leaving Kurosawa alone and he took out the galactron ring and sents it on a rampage)

Yuga: Galactron, at that time like this.

(then he summons the Taiga Spark and pull the trigger)

COME ON!

(then he grab the key holder)

Yuga: The Hero of Light, Taiga!

(then he scan the key holder and Taiga appears)

Yuga: Buddy Go!

(then he became Taiga)

ULTRAMAN TAIGA!

(then Taiga does his rise and attack Galactron MKII)

(then Taiga kick Galactron MKII and it attack with its axe)

(then Galactron MKII fire the laser but Taiga dodged it and then Taiga did his finisher)

Taiga: Strium Blaster!

(then the strium blaster hit the galactron axe and Taiga focus on his strength in the strium blaster)

(then Galactron MKII deflect the beam and hit Taiga)

(then Galactron MKII fire the beam at Taiga and he got hit)

(then Kurosawa look back as Taiga is in trouble)

Taiga: Taiga, the plasma zerolet!

(then Yuga pull the trigger of the Taiga Spark)

COME ON!

(then the plasma zerolet appears on his left wrist)

(then he push the button and it opens and scan the bracelet)

PLASMA ZERO-LET! CONNECT ON!

(then an image of Zero covers Taiga and Taiga use his powers)

Taiga: Taiga Emerium Buster!

(then the taiga emerium blaster hit Galactron MKII and the aurora covers Galactron MKII and Woola devoured Galactron MKII and exploded)

(then Woola emerge from the ground and ate the arm)

Kurosawa: Good morning, starving kaiju. That's the little break face for you.

Yuga: It ate Galactron.

Taiga: Everyone! Let's do this as Tri-Strium!

Titas and Fuma: Yeah!

Yuga: Taiga Tri-Blade!

(then he summons the Taiga Tri-Blade and grab the blade and press the button once)

Yuga: Burn up! Together with my friends!

(then he spin the dial as the flame rose up in the blade)

Yuga and Tri-Squad: Buddy Go!

(then he raise the blade up and press the trigger and he became Taiga Tri-Strium and he does his rise)

(then Woola face Taiga as it head towards to Taiga but he teleport)

(then it tried to eat the tri-blade but he move Woola out of the way)

Taiga: Let's get this over with.

(then Yuga press the button four times)

Yuga: Tri-Squad!

(then the image of Taiga appears and spin the dial and press the trigger)

(then Taiga raise the Tri-Blade up)

Taiga: Tri-Strium Burst!

(then the tri-strium burst head to Woola but it absorb the attack)

Taiga: It eating the beam.

Titas: That's bad, our energy is being absorbed.

(then Taiga stopped as he know what it does and his color timer starts blinking)

(then Woola ram at Taiga and threw the taiga tri-blade and absorb all of Taiga's energy)

(then Taiga disappeared as Woola though he escaped)

(then Yuga saw Woola escaping through the ground)

Yuga: That's Woola?

Kaki: Yuga!

(then he saw Kaki and Satoru coming to him)

Satoru: You okay?

Yuga: Yeah, have you found Kyoka-san?

Kaki: Captain have found her location. Can you move?

Yuga: Yeah.

-meanwhile-

(the Shamer Seijin and the Reguran Seijin saw Taiga getting beaten by Woola)

Reguran: Looks like it's time for us to hightail it outta here.

Shamer: That's unfortunate. That planet was convenient for our business.

(then they heard the last door open and Kyoka enters in)

Reguran: You, what're you doin...

(then she push him aside)

Kyoka: Sorry, I don't have time.

(then she head to the machine)

Kyoka: Is that the brainwave controller that manipulates kaiju?

Shamer: Sorry, but that's not for sale.

Kyoka: Earth is a valuable territory for the Villain Guild, right? You gots need to help if you want to save this planet.

(then she start up the machine)

Reguran: What do you want that for?

Kyoka: My memories and emotions are currently preventing me from linking with Woola. But if I can use this to augment my brainwaves...

Najenda: Kyoka!

(then all the other members came in)

Reguran: You, AIGES!

(then they stop them)

Shamer: Hey, that's dangerous.

Kyoka: Captain Najenda. Everyone.

Kotaro: Come back to us, Kyoka.

Shamer: Like I said...

Reguran: Don't blame me if you get hurt.

(then she got on to the machine)

Yuga: Kyoka-san!

(then Yuga, Kaki and Satoru came in)

(then she activated the machine)

Eve: Don't do it, Kyoka-san!

Nana: You're not the Kyoka 03, you're just Kyoka!

Kyoka: Thanks, everyone. For being with you all. Especially when it comes an Android.

Kaki: It doesn't matter whether you're an Android! Aren't we a team? We won't let you go through this on your own!

Kyoka: This is my mission.

Yuga: Wait! We've been trough so much together, haven't been friend all this time? So...

Kyoka: Yuga-san, this is my fate.

Nana: Kyoka-chan, even our team have aliens like Zeheart! He even got to join AIGES, even though he's different! He changed, and it should be the same for you. Fate isn't a set of stones.

Satoru: Let's go home, Kyoka.

Yuga: Kyoka.

Kyoka: I'm, I'm Kyoka of AIGES! I'll fulfill my mission as, Saejima Kyoka!

Kotaro: Did she...

Najenda: She name her own family name.

(then multiple building began to fall)

Kyoka: Yuga, Kaki, Satoru, Nana-chan, Eve-chan, Leader Ogami, Captain Najenda. Thanks for everything. I'm glad to meet all of you.

Yuga: Don't!

(then the barrier stop him from going in)

Yuga: There's must be a way!

Kaki: Coem back to us, Kyoka!

Kyoka: To be honest, I'm afraid as well. But I realised, even if my memories go away, I'm still be in the memories of you all. That's the value of my existence. Everything in the universe exist for a purpose!

Eve: Kyoka-san!

Shamer: The link has begun! Linking at 15%, 20%.

Kaki: Hey, stop the machine!

Shamer: I can't!

Reguran: Don't you get it, defeating Woola is the purpose of her existence!

Kaki: Like I care!

(then she is linking to Woola as Woola appears again and notices the gas tank)

Reguran: This place is dangerous as well.

Shamer: The link percentage is approaching 90%, when she fully resets, the link will reach to 100%.

Yuga: No!

(then Kyoka began to reset)

Kyoka: Don't forget me.

Yuga: Move!

(then Yuga move back and decided to charge in)

(then he got in and tried to grab Kyoka but)

Kyoka: Yuga!

(then she dissolved leaving the headset)

Reguran: She disappeared, what just happened?

Shamer: It was a success, she now digitized into particles to connect with the kaiju's brain.

Nana: So, Kyoka-chan...

Satoru: Is inside Woola.

(then Yuga head outside)

Kaki: Hey Yuga!

(then Kyoka went inside to Woola's brain)

Kurosawa: WOW! The mechanical doll made it into Woola. Well then, perform to your heart's content.

-with Yuga-

(he starts running as he trying to save Kyoka)

Yuga: Kyoka, I'll save you!

Fuma: That thing's tough! You got to be prepared!

Yuga: Right!

Titas: We may not have a high chance of winning!

Yuga: Right!

Taiga: But, we won't run away!

Yuga: Right!

Taiga: Because we're...

Yuga and Tri-Squad: Ultramen!

(then they go and save Kyoka continuing in the next episode)

Ending: Sign by Sphere

(showing footages of Kyoka from the eighteenth to the twenty-fourth episode and footages of the twenty-fourth in the computer screen)

Ima, miageteru kagayaki-tachi wa nan kounen mo haruka tabi wo shite kita

Kurayami wo koe tadoritsuitan da todoketai MESSEEJI hitotsu zutsu nigirishimete

Kimi to deatta kara hitotsu no hikari ni naru

Ano hoshi to hoshi wa tooku hanarete yobiatte ita

Sorezore ga chigatta iro no mama de uchuu ni ookina Sign wo egaite

Jibun no eranda mirai to dareka ga nozonda mirai ga

Tsunagatte iru koto shinjita nara

Kitto, sono te ga hanatsu hikari (then shows someone on the Sky Base and then shows Yuga as she look at the camera smiling and then shows the key holders of Taiga, Titas and Fuma)

Next episode preview
Taiga: To save Woola and Kyoka, we've taken her heart to reach Woola, for the future that brings humans and aliens together begins! This is the end, Tregear! We won't let you succeed!
Next time on Ultraman Taiga:
Buddy Steady Go!
I am Ultraman Taiga!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 4 18
after godzilla kiryu & other monsters defended earth from alien invaders known as the cryogs. they went to their daily lives. during that fight godzi...
1.4K 34 11
If you were given an offer to be reborn as a hero, would you take it? Would you take it if it meant saving not only earth, but heaven & hell aswell f...
475 9 11
After fighting the powered up Gua Spectre as Reiga, Ultraman X has gone off on his own path with Daichi, much like the rest of the New Generation Her...
4K 12 46
strange phenomenon occured. connect two earths. new war after the lighthouse war is about to begin, gr guardian in partnership with group of terroris...