Back when [Dramione story](un...

By reylofan209

What happens when 100 years ago the Granger and Malfoy wizard families make an arranged marriage for a future... More

It's happening
ChapterTwo- What?
Chp. 3-Fine
Chp.4- Really?
Chp. 5
Ch.6
Chp. 7
Chp.8
Chp. 9
Chp. 10
Chp. 11
Where is she?
Forever
Getting away
The line between friends and something more.
Tags
Get it off!
Thank you!
Awake
Heading back
Getting ready
Planning
Draco's fun
Waking up/proposal
Him?!
Preperations part one
Arrival
Quidditch
Dress shopping
Diffrent plans
Im sorry

Preperation part 2

1.4K 28 1
By reylofan209

Hermione POV

"Do you think that's all we need to plan love" I ask Draco

He thinks for a while.

"My mother has the menu and servants ready and all we need is my suit, the groomsman's suits, the bridesmaid dresses, and your dress."

I completely forgot about that.

"Of course, you set a date with Blaise, Theo, and Pansy and I'll set something with Luna, Ginny, and Harry. Sound good." I say with a smile."

"Yeah yeah of course"

"Thanks hunny"

I peck him and run off to owl my friends.

Draco pov

How am I so lucky.

I go to owl Blaise and Theo. Maybe they can come over sometime this week to play a game of quidditch and then go suit shopping.

—————

Hermiones pov

Aaaaaaand. done.

I gave the letter to the owl resting on the ledge of the study's window on a metal perch with the engravement of a snake Engravement  on it.

Of course.

I assume the letters will get there by late noon. Hopefully they keep the owls over night so they get rest. Knowing Luna she most definitely will but I'm not sure about Ginny and Harry. Well let's hope for the best.

——————

Ginny POV

"Honestly Gin I would never expect Hermione Granger of all people, my best friend to settle for Malfoy. I mean I'm happy for her but really?! Malfoy?!"

I sit bored with my elbow on the table and my head resting on my hand as my boyfriend, Harry rants about the brunch that he had with his best friends and Malfoy.

I'm happy for her.

He's better then my brother.

I start to say dream dream looking out the window when I start to see a speck out in the clouds.

I squint trying to make out what it is to finally discover it is an owl.

"Harry...Harry look" i point out the window delicately

He stopped his rant and walked by me to look out the window. The owl finally got to the windowsill. I quickly unlatched the window and opened it. The owl handed me the letter and I pet it then nudged it inside and closed the window. It was a little chilly for a July night.

Dear Ginny and Harry,

If you are reading this you most likely know. I'm marrying Draco Malfoy. And before you ask, yes Ginny it's consensual. Oh and to the point of this letter I would like to ask. Ginny will you be my brides maid and Harry will you be a best man? If you would like to be apart of the wedding send me a  letter back and we can set up a time for suit and dress shopping. If you do not wish to be a part of the wedding. I understand. P.s: yes all the Weasley family is invited.

Sincerely, Hermione Granger

"Merlins beard! This is so exciting isn't it Harry?!"

"Yeah, yeah it brilliant"

Harry says with a small smile.

"I'll write back to her and send the owl tomorrow. Sound good?"

"Yeah that sounds fine"

"Ok honey love you. I'll met you upstairs in a bit I just gotta write the letter for mione"

And with just a nod he walks up the many Burrow stairs.

I go to the table to right the letter back to confirm and congratulate Hermione.

—————-
Luna POV

I was with Rolf looking for the niffler that went loose a few hours ago I saw saw some ruffling and the click of galleons in some tall grass. I chuckle and get out my wand.

"Accio niffler"

And in a blink of an eye he was in my arms. Rolf runs up to me.

"Oh you found him!"

"Yes he was just over there" I said as I nodded my head towards the tall grass.

I heard an owl hoot and me and Rolf look up. The owl lands on his shoulder.

"Hey there fella"

Nolf says as he pets the creature then take me the letter from the owl. He looks at it then reaches it out to me.

"It's for you."

I direct towards the suit case that was given to him by his grandfather. He looks at what I'm looking at.

"Oh right of course" he says hurriedly and goes to open it.

I chuckle at him then put the niffler inside.

I then grab the letter from my husband and read it.

——
"Oh well this is delightful dear; Hermione's getting married to Draco Malfoy. I hope she's changed him for the better."

"Wow! Really?"

"Yes and she's invited us and asked me to be a bridesmaid. Well of course I would  do it for her. I'm going to go write back to her."

"You do that love."
He gives me a peck then I'm off to write to Hermione and he goes with his animals.

—————

Draco POV

The boys said they were available anytime and so was pansy, so I just had to name a time all I had to wait for was Potter's response.

"Oh dear I just heard the greatest news."

I turned to Hermione who was ecstatic.

"What is it dearest?"

"Everyone has excepted! They accept US"

She giggles then jumps to give me a hug. I catch her and chuckle.

"That's wonderful dear."

"Everyone's available this weekend on Sunday. Is that good for you?"

"Umm yeah I don't see any problem with that. I'll tell the boys and pansy while you tell the others sound good?"

"Yeah definitely. It's a date"

She smiled then went on her toes to peck my check.

"Bye honey. Love you!"

She said as she ran off.

"I know!"

I heard her giggle in the hall and I chuckled as well.

This women will be my downfall. Yet she's my heaven.

—————-

965 words

Thank you for ring paciente but I have a schedule now and am gonna update pretty often. ATLEAST once a week if I get off schedule SPAM ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 9.4K 26
The war is over. The Golden trio and others return for their final year at Hogwarts. The war still leaving an impact on many people. However now the...
9.9K 482 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...
741 19 21
Ansley Jones, a girl who believes in the good of people and has never had a bad thought about anyone before. When she goes home from Hogwarts, her p...
6.3K 284 26
Draco Malfoy had changed a great deal since his Hogwarts days and so had Hermione Granger. The War changed everybody. Who thought that the Ferret wou...