The Chronicles of Narnia: Pr...

Por LogansNarnia

COMPLETED "This is getting old." Logan and the Pevensies are back in Narnia! However, Narnia is a new place... Más

I LIKE FIGHTING HEHEHEHEHE
Cair Paravel Gone. We Meet A Dwarf and Go On a Chase To Find A Telmarine Prince
Lucy Sees Aslan, Peter is Stupid, and We Meet a Very Hot Telmarine Prince.
An Army Gone and Shed Tears . I Also Lose My Sh*t
The Witch's Return and a Confession
A Little Help From a Prince I'm Starting to Like Too Much and a Deathmatch
Aslan's Return And a Giant River Dude- A Somewhat Happy Ending
A/N

A New Base, Peter's Terrible Plan, and An Old Secret

391 12 0
Por LogansNarnia

"Wow," I breathed. We had been led to a giant field, at the end was a building, carved into stone. As we approached the entrance we stopped walking. Centaurs lined up on both sides of the walk way and drew their swords, holding them up to create a distinct path. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy started walking, but I stayed frozen. Some part of me was uncomfortable with the amount of attention I was getting.

"Hey, are you ok? Er- General?"
I looked up and saw Caspian, looking at me. He hadn't walked forward either. I forced a smirk.

"Yes, thank you."

I started walking behind the Pevensies, wondering how they managed to deal with all of the attention. The Narnians expected us to be seasoned warriors, amazing rulers, but to be honest, I had just felt like a scared teenager.

We entered into the structure and I immediately saw Narnians making weapons, the clang of metal somewhat comforted me.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible," Caspian commented. I nodded.

"I like defensible."

"Peter, Logan. You may want to see this," Susan said. I followed Peter and Susan led us down a cave, the light of torches casting yellow light onto the walls, which revealed murals. Of us. I winced, seeing a picture of me stabbing a minotaur.

"It's us," Susan pointed out.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked Caspian.

"You don't know?"

We stared blankly at him. He grabbed a torch and led us even further down the cave. The narrow cave eventually opened up into a room and Caspian lit a fire pit. I watched the fire spread, my heart aching when I saw the magnificent lion I loved so much, depicted into stone. I placed my hand on Edmund's shoulder, needing support. In the center of the room, stood a cracked stone table. Lucy stepped forward, touching it.

"He must know what he's doing," she said, turning toward us.

"I think it's up to us now," Peter said strongly.

Reports of a Telmarine soldier had reached us, and now a, a small group was gathered near the stone table.

"It's only a matter of time," Peter spoke.

"Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle."

"What do you suppose we do, your majesty?" The same mouse from before whose name turned out to be Reepicheep asked. Caspian and Peter started to talk at the same time. Caspian nodded, letting Peter speak first.

"Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us," Peter suggested.

"Well that's crazy, no one has ever taken that castle," Caspian interjected.

"There's always a first time," Peter retaliated.

"You know what I have to say to that?" I asked.

"Bullshit. I actually agree with the Prince on this one Peter,"

I gestured to Caspian.

"I don't think we should risk all of our lives on a hope for victory."

"But we'll have the element of surprise," D.L.F. reminded.

"But we have the advantage here," Caspian argued. I nodded.

"If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely," I said.

"I, for one, feel safer underground," The badger from before, Trufflehunter, spoke.

"Better than in the air," I muttered to myself. I still held my hate against heights.

"Look, I appreciate what you've done here," Peter said, taking a step towards Caspian.

"But this isn't a fortress. It's a tomb."

"Yes, and if they're smart the Telmarines will just wait and starve us out," Edmund pointed out. I glared at him.

"We could collect nuts!" A jittery squirrel suggested.

"And throw them at the Telmarines!" Reepicheep said sarcastically.

"Shut up!"

Reepicheep smiled at Peter.

"I think you know where I stand, sire."

Peter turned to the centaur leader.

"If I get your troops in, can you handle the guards?"

The centaur glanced at Caspian but turned his attention back to Peter.

"Or die trying, my liege."

"This is ridiculous!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in exasperation.

"You're all acting like there's only two options," Lucy spoke up.

"Dying here, or dying there."

"I'm not sure you've been listening, Lu," Peter rolled his eyes, trying to dismiss Lucy.

"No, you're not listening! Or have you forgotten who really defeated the White Witch, Peter?"

That hit a nerve.

"I think we've waited for Aslan long enough," Peter snapped. He started walking out of the room, but I stopped him.

"Peter, I hate to do this, but there's too much at stake," I said grimly. I turned back to everyone.

"As General of Narnia, I have higher status on war policies than the High King." I spoke.

"Therefore, we are not going through with this plan of storming an unbreakable fortress."

Peter glared at me.

"Really Logan? I can't believe you."

"However," He started.

"As High King of Narnia, I have the right to override the General's order if I get a majority vote. Everyone who agrees with my plan, raise their hand."

I looked around. It was obvious that mostly everyone agreed with Peter. Our eyes met and time seemed to slow. We both knew in that moment that whatever we were was over. The bridge was burned. And surprisingly, I wasn't upset about it.

"Fine," I snapped.

"But remember what I said about your ego. Narnia's blood is on your hands."

I stormed out of the room, ignoring the nagging feeling in the back of my head.

Have I mentioned I hated heights? Well it seemed like Peter wanted payback, because the first part of the plan was to be carried by griffins to the castle. Hundreds of feet in the air. In the dark. When I first saw the griffins, I almost had a meltdown.

"I am not being carried in the fucking air, Peter!" I yelled. Caspian smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"Quit that."

"The plan won't work otherwise," Peter snapped back.

"The plan to be murdered?!" I said, close to tears, the thought of being hundreds of feet in the air terrified me to death.

Susan put her hand on my shoulder.

"Arguing won't help right now. Let's just listen to Peter for now," She whispered in my ear. I sighed.

"Fine. We'll do it your way." I said shakily. I staggered under a griffon, which grabbed me in its claws and started flying. It took every ounce of my self control to not scream. I pinched myself to keep my feelings under control. After what seemed like hours, we approached the castle. Edmund went first to take control of one of the towers and a few minutes later, he signaled with his torch and we swooped down, ready for a fight. I drew one of my swords, ready to kill any Telmarine soldiers in our way. Caspian spotted one and kicked him off the tower. One soldier spotted Edmund flashing his light, but Susan drew her bow and shot him. The griffons dropped us off onto the castle and I killed another soldier, thankful to be on solid ground. I looked around, making sure our group: Peter, Susan, Caspian, and D.L.F. were ok. Seeing that they were, I ran to a wall and tied a rope to it. We lowered ourselves down to a ledge which had a window in front of it. Caspian knocked on it.

"Professor?" he whispered. He cut the lock on it and the window slowly opened and Caspian, Peter and I slowly crept in. The room was trashed. Books were thrown all over the place and sat in messy piles on the floor. Caspian picked up a pair of glasses on a table. I took them gently.

"We have to find him," Caspian said.

"You and Logan don't have time," Peter replied.

"You guys need to get the gate open."

"You wouldn't even be here without him," Caspian snapped back.

"And neither would I."

I nodded at Peter.

"You and Susan can deal with Miraz." I whispered.

"And the General and I can still get to the gate in time," Caspian added. He started running out of the room. I gave Peter and Susan a worried look and I ran after him. I followed Caspian down the hall and down stairs where I saw multiple cells. The one right in front of us contained a sleeping older man that could only be the professor. Caspian unlocked the lock with keys he must have gotten from a guard, and rushed into the cell, shaking the old man.

"Five more minutes?" Caspian asked. It didn't make sense to me, so it must have been an inside joke. Caspian rushed to unlock the handcuffs on the man.

"What are you doing here?" The professor croaked.

"I didn't help you escape just so you could break back in! You have to get out before Miraz learns you're here!"

I helped Caspian hoist the professor up.

"He's going to learn soon enough," I murmured, handing the professor his glasses.

"And we are giving him your cell."

"Who are- My goodness!"

The professor staggered backwards, pointing to my necklace.

"Y-your necklace, where did you get it?"

I smiled.

"I'm Logan, General of Narnia. Pleased to meet you. Now let's get out of here before Miraz knows we are here, the coward."
Caspian and I turned to leave, but the professor grabbed Caspian and pushed him against the wall.

"Don't underestimate Miraz as your father did," He whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Caspian growled. The professor looked down.

"I'm sorry."

Caspian pushed the professor away and ran up the stairs, out of the dungeon. I looked at the professor, wondering what to do.

"Go," the professor cried, regret and pain in his voice.

"Keep him safe, my General."

I turned around and ran after Caspian, calling his name.

A/N:

Please tell me if I have any grammar or spelling mistakes! This is all unedited so....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.8K 11 14
A young girl looking for a new beginning finds herself in Narnia falling for a certain prince.
2.7K 60 21
This book is a sequel to my two previous books "The Choice" and "The adventure continues". This book is about something all Narnia fans have dreamed...
496K 16.2K 44
"𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥." "𝐍𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞." Muriel, the princess of Archenland, finds her happi...
25.7K 932 33
The Pevensie are back in Narnia and ready to take down the Telmarines with Prince Caspian. But what if Miraz changed his deal from a duel to a danger...