Fate's Chance

By rabgafbanperiod

A story in which a pop star by the name of Justin Bieber falls in love with a normal girl that happens to be... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
We're number 1???
60
Q+A with the Cast
Sequel is out now!

18

1.3K 59 13
By rabgafbanperiod

[Jade up there! :) ]

"So I guess it's safe to say I've learned two things about you so far."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"Not only are you a flirt, but you're a liar as well. Small gathering?? Justin there's people everywhere!"

I shouted over the loud blaring music.

This house was packed with people from left to right. You couldn't even take a single step without bumping into someone by mistake, which lowkey triggered my claustrophobia.  As soon as I observed my surroundings, I already made up my mind that I was ready to go.  This definitely was not my style.

"Oh come on, you'll have fun."

"There's so many people..." I looked all around completely ignoring his comment. How could I have fun when I was surrounded by strangers who reeked of alcohol. Nothing about this screamed "fun" instead it all screamed "this is exactly why you always stay home bella."

"Hey don't worry about these people.  They're just here for a good time like the rest of us. I promise I won't disappear on you."

"You promise?" I questioned sticking my pink out.

He chuckled looking down at my hand "We're adults here, pinky promises are so childish"

"I take promises very seriously Bieber."

"Fine I promise, now let's go dance" he said after looping his pinky with mine and intertwining his hand with mine. I couldn't help to stare at it the whole time he dragged me to what seemed to be the dance floor.

I never want to let go, this is like a dream come true.

Justin unexpectedly twirled me around before pulling me close to him and very lowly saying  "let's make this night unforgettable"

We definitely did just that. We danced for so long and it honestly felt more and more exciting. Being that I'm a fan of his, I always knew that Justin could dance but I didn't he could dance. I was so shocked at how he danced so......smooth? I don't even know how to explain it. I'm pretty sure I'm not as nearly as good as him.

"Wanna go sit? Not gonna lie I'm tired." He managed to get out through his panting. I couldn't manage my laughter as I nodded yes. I followed him out of the crowd into the back patio which had a huge pool and what looked like a jacuzzi.

There were just shirtless guys everywhere and girls on bikinis. I looked down at my attire feeling a little overdressed with my baggy jeans and huge graphics t-shirt. I took a seat across from him wiping the sweat from my forehead

"That was a workout" I said fanning myself

"Yeah usually I could dance for hours but it's way too many people in one room" he chuckled.

"So this is just your air bnb? It's huge"

"That's what she said....."

"Huh?"

"Huh?" He copied.

I rolled my eyes at him

"You're so annoying"

"Haha to answer your question, yes.  Want a tour? It's really cool"

"Yeah sure"

He stood and extended his hand for me to take which I did with a quickness.

"Do you even know half of the people here?"

"Of course not, I told some people to come over and then they told someone to come over and that someone brought speakers and told they're people to come and so forth. That's usually how all my parties turn out"

"And you're okay with it?"

"Eh I don't really care.  As long as they don't touch or take anything, I couldn't care less"

"Justin I'm concerned for you..." I joked as we went up a long flight of stairs

"Hey you sound like my mom. I think you guys would get along. You both nag"

I gasped before punching his arm which caused him to wince in pain. He showed me around the upstairs which had five bed rooms and two bathrooms and that's just upstairs! I had no idea there was a house like this in my town.

"And this is where I'm sleeping for the weekend ". His temporarily bedroom was even crazy impressive.

"Geesh look at the size of that bed.  Why's it so large if it's just you sleeping in it?"

"Oh I never said I was the only one sleeping in it"

"Oh...." I cleared my throat trying my best to think of a way to change the subject to save myself from this awkwardness.

"I'm joking" he laughed " I get the best sleep in these type of beds." He plopped down on it leaning back slightly. "Hey what do you say we watch a movie?"

"Uh....right now?"

"Yeah why not?"

"Um there's a whole party going on downstairs? I swear you're so random sometimes"

"I wanted to get you away from the crowd.  You seemed uncomfortable so I figured we'd chill up here." He patted next to him indicating that I sit there which I did with a safe distance between us.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Just a tad. I could see it in your face and in your body language"

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this sort of lifestyle. If you can't tell I'm like a super introverted person"

"No need to apologize but yes, I can definitely tell. But I mean there's nothing wrong with that. Sometimes being to yourself is the best thing you could possibly do."

"I agree"

"Have you always been that way?"

"Hmm I think so yeah. What about you?"

"Hell no. I love meeting new people and being friendly." He smiled brightly

I giggled "We're like the total opposite. How could we even be friends?"

"Hey it's very possible! You know what they say, opposites attract.... We balance each other out."

I chuckled at his comment. "Yeah?  You think so ?"

"Oh totally, you need a friend like me that'll get you out the house so you could let your hair down"

"I've got Justine for that"

"Well now you have the guy version of her.......Justin." He smiled giving me a thumbs up and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Bruh you're funny"

"Really?" His face lit up "So you think I should start doing stand up comedy? I've actually been thinking about it and I can come up with some pretty funny--"

"Absolutely not."

"What? But you just said—"

"I wouldn't take it that far. Stick to the singing Bieber. Oh speaking of which..."

"Oh no, I gotta go." he began to get up from the bed to walk away before I quickly pulled him back down.

"Oh no you don't"

"Ugh please I don't wanna talk about work. We're at a party, we're supposed to be having fun." I scrunched my face at him as he groaned in annoyance

"Work? Music isn't just work Justin. It's your passion.....right?"

"It used to be but now it just feels like a job more than a dream. The music industry really sucks up all the fun out of making music to be honest.  All everyone cares about is money and being number one. Everyone is always competing and it's exhausting ."

"Oh come on I'm sure there's some fun in it still? Think about your fans and how happy they get whenever you drop a song or something of the sort. Beliebers got mad love for you Justin."

"My fans are basically the only thing that's stopping me from quitting music as a whole right now if I'm being honest"

My jaw dropped and I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth.

"What?" He asked looking at me as if I was the strangest thing he's ever seen

"I can't imagine life with no new music from Justin Bieber. Like what? I'm getting emotional just thinking about it Justin!"

He laughed nudging my arm slightly

"Don't be so dramatic, I'm hanging in there"

"Maybe you just need to be inspired and be reminded why you're doing this in the first place. Like you said, it's not always about being number one, it's important you're doing this because you want to."

"You're totally right, wow."

"Yeah I think you should maybe go on a vacation?"

"This is kinda my little get away from from work back in LA."

"Well have you been inspired since you been here?"

I instantly regretted asking that after seeing the way he gazed over at me.

"Yeah actually...I think I have."

I could tell just by looking at his eyes that he had a lot more to say to answer my question but for some reason he was holding back.

I cleared my throat trying to snap him out of his gaze

"So about that movie.....what should—"

"Oh my gosh there you are!"

I jumped at the sudden outburst of some guy that barged in clearly drunk off his ass

"Dude what the hell !?" Justin yelled out in annoyance. I'm not gonna lie it scared that crap out of me being that it was so quiet before that outburst.

"Dude look you g-gotta come down here. Some chicks are fighting downstairs over Fabo!" The guy said clearly out of breath

"Can't you handle it? I'm busy"

"I tried! How do you think the right side of my face is red? One of them slapped the shit out of me bro!"

I giggled a bit struggling to hold my laughter back. I couldn't believe one of the girls he mentioned had slapped him.

"Oh well hello there. Justin who's your friend" He asked him looking me with his eyes full of lust. I quickly grew uncomfortable at the way he was practically undressing me with his eyes. I can understand why he was suddenly slapped.

"Okay let's go" Justin quickly rushed the guy out following closely behind him. "I'll be right back since I'm the only adult here"

"Okay" I laughed.

As time passed, about half an hour later, Justin still hadn't came back and I was growing bored not wanting anything more than to be back in my bed in the comfort of my own home. I decided to do a little stretch before exiting the room to go find him. That was until I was scared by the sound of a phone ringing.

I was certain it wasn't my phone ringing being that it was coming from what seem to be under the pillow.  After moving the pillows to the side, there I saw an iPhone receiving a phone call.

After looking at who the call was from, I was certain it was Justin's.  I quickly tossed the phone down seeing it read "Hailey💗"

I did not want to accidentally answer it and cause a big mess.

After standing in one spot and contemplating for what seemed the longest, I decided to go find Justin and give him his phone.

Finally, I walked out the room and slowly walked down the staircase scanning the room with hopes of finding him quickly.

I checked out by the pool, no Justin.
I checked in the kitchen area, no Justin.
I even checked in the garage where he parked and he was still no where to be found.

" Where is this boy?" I mumbled to myself.  "Hey! You're that guy from earlier right? You know  where Justin went"

"Oh yeah he left with some hot chick a while ago"

"Left? As in left the house?"

"I'm afraid so. Don't worry there's plenty of other guys to get lucky with tonight gorgeous." he laughed going back to his off beat dancing.

So he disappeared to go with another girl?

I immediately grew angry and pulled out my phone going straight to the Uber app.

I knew I should've never agreed to come here....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 79 17
A sequel to my popular truth or dare with MJ book. Requests are CLOSED.
1.3M 54.9K 101
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1M 62.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...