Chaos Ensues - A Fred And Geo...

By Katpierce03

"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year a... More

Chaos ensues
Mischief Reigns
Proposal of a Lifetime
Quidditch World Cup PT. 1
Quidditch World Cup PT. 2
St. Mungo's
Sweet Desires
Goin' Back to Hogwarts
Night and Day
Under a Million Stars
Dangerous and Risky
One of Two
Two of Two
Induced Problems
The Fallout
The First Task
Another Bloody Proposal
Christmas
The Yule Ball
Reap What You Sow
The Third Task
The Space Between Us
Another Goodbye
Business and Pleasure
Under the Table
Morning Dew, Old Books, Apple Pie
Come Back to Me
Reparo
Crash Into You
Once Again; For the First Time
Euphoria
Days of Summer
Battle Scars, Sacred Hearts
The Final Goodbye
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Bill Weasley
Ron Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Hermione Granger
Harry Potter
What Comes Next
Alternate Ending

Double the Trouble, Triple the Fun

7.2K 172 346
By Katpierce03

Bill was still tenderly studying your face while George cast a silencing charm and door locking charm.

"Hey, wait. You both said that-" you started, but Fred cut you off.

"That was different. Mum doesn't trust us, but Billy boy here can get away with anything."

"It sounds like you're stalling," whispered Bill. "Are you sure you still want to do this?"

"Just shut up and kiss me," you huffed.

And in an instant, Bill's hand encased your throat lightly and pulled you in for a deep kiss. His lips were so soft and warm. It enveloped your whole body in tingles, and you moaned into his mouth.

You could feel Fred's erection growing beneath you, and you grinded your ass back into his hips further.

Off to the side, George was already stripping down and pumping himself.

Bill laid himself down on the bed and rid himself of his sweats and boxers.

Holy fuck.

He was just as big, if not bigger, than Fred and George. His stiff cock flung out, and he immediately grabbed it and started pleasing himself as well. Fred stood you up and undressed you while kissing your jaw and neck.

You swooped back down onto the bed and took Bill in your mouth. You swung your hips around eager to be touched, and Fred obliged immediately. George came over, and you took him in your right hand. Your movements synced with the ones from your mouth.

Fred's own mouth worked hungrily up and down the folds of your cunt, which were already drenched ten times over in anticipation. 

There was so much going on, and you felt drunk from the moment alone.

All three men were moaning all around you, and your senses heightened with your feeling of power.

You switched your mouth over to George and sucked eagerly. He threw his head back the instant your lips closed around him.

"Oh, fuck, darling," he muttered.

"I knew those pretty lips would be nice to fuck," breathed Bill.

You felt Fred's cock teasing you at your entrance, and you all but pushed back into him, physically begging him to thrust inside of you. He did so hard, and you lurched forward a bit, but Bill held onto your sides for stability.

He moved one hand to pleasure himself while the other roamed over the curves of your breasts. He squeezed hard and held there as Fred rammed into you over and over and over and over. Bill lifted himself up to catch your nipple in your mouth, and his tongue was just as heavenly as you imagined. He pulled on it with his teeth, sending you closer to the edge.

Fred pulled out of you, and Bill quickly took his place. As soon as he slid into you, you moaned out deeply and pounded yourself into his hips.

Fred and George were at either side of you, and you took both of them into your hands as your rode Bill into next week. Bill's hands clung tight to your waist and guided you up and down. 

Bill's dick was hitting all the right spots, and you felt yourself rushing towards climax faster as he worked his thumb over your clit.

You couldn't hold it back anymore.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," you moaned out.

"Cum on my cock you little slut," said Bill gruffly as he wrapped his hand around your throat again. His fingers squeezed the sides of your neck, and you started to feel light headed. All the sensation rushing towards your center was deepening. You let go of the twins and collapsed your hands onto Bill's chest for stability as he railed into you. He squeezed a little harder until your orgasm consumed you, and you cried out, collapsing further on top of Bill.

"Fuck," he seethed. "I'm cumming too." He pulled out of you and you took him deep into your mouth for him to spill into.

Bill flipped you around to your back and switched positions with George. He lifted your legs onto his shoulder and plunged deep into you. 

"Ahhh, fuck, George!" you squealed out.

Fred positioned himself near your mouth, and you tilted your head up to take him in it. As Bill recovered from his own orgasm, he worked effortlessly back on your breasts and your clit once again.

You were still swollen and sensitive from your previous climax, but Bill knew how to work carefully. His expertise turned you on even more. Fred shoved himself further into your throat, and you gagged on him as he groaned out your name. George kept his rapid pace inside of you, and soon, like everything they do, they were cumming together.

Your muscles tensed as you plummeted towards your second orgasm, and you writhed on the bed between the three men. All focused on you. All dedicated to your satisfaction.

When you cried out once again and felt all your tension ease, you sank into the bed with heavy breaths.

Luckily, Bill had a large bed. Bill climbed in next to you, and Fred collapsed on the other side of you. George sprawled out at the end of the bed. Everyone's breaths ran ragged as you all tried to bring your heartbeats back to normal.

Holy shit.

You just did that.

It was definitely amazing, but probably not something you would ever do again. Two Weasley's were already a handful.

Bill kissed the top of your head and tucked your hair behind your ear. "You lads get to enjoy this exquisite beauty every day?" 

"Sadly not every day," said Fred.

"Maybe one day," chimed in George.

"I've done a lot of adventurous things in my life. In and out of the bedroom, but that, by far, has been the best," laughed Bill. "How about you? How are you feeling?" he asked while stroking your cheek.

"I feel bloody amazing," you breathed.

A few minutes passed by, and you tried to peel yourself off the bed to get redressed. As soon as you stepped off the bed, your legs started to give way. They were still incredibly wobbly, but George caught your waist and stabilized you.

"Careful, honey," he whispered. He held onto you while Bill fetched your clothes. After George put his own clothes back on, he helped you get dressed again, and then offered to walk you down to Ginny's room. 

You gave Fred and Bill a small wave out the door as they redressed as well.

When you reached Ginny's room, you noticed her light was off. 

Perfect.

You didn't want her to know anything.

"Goodnight, George," you whispered while kissing his cheek.

"Goodnight, darling," he whispered back while giving your bum a little smack.

The undeniable exhaustion washed over you, and you drifted into slumber easily.

---------------------

The next morning you rose early. Ginny was still asleep, which probably meant most of the house was too. 

You were so sore from last night. There wasn't much of your body that didn't feel heavy, but you pushed through. After you finished getting ready for the day, you crept downstairs to find Charlie and Bill at the table sipping on coffee.

"Morning," greeted Bill with a raspy voice.

"Morning boys," you greeted back.

"How was your night?" asked Charlie. "Hope you settled in well."

You almost snorted out, and it was hard to conceal the grin that was trying to break free. You shot a small knowing look at Bill, and he sent one back. It seemed Charlie was oblivious to it.

"It was great. Very relaxing. Definitely relieved all the tension I'd been holding onto," you replied.

Bill coughed a little and took another sip of coffee. Charlie smiled warmly at you.

"There's some more coffee if you want some. It should still be hot," he mentioned.

"Oh, thank you. But I'd rather just make tea."

You shuffled into the kitchen and set up the kettle.

As you waited for the water to boil, you turned to the boys. "Hey, I was wondering if you guys had some stuff. I want to make cookies."

Charlie practically bolted up from his seat. "Brilliant! I love cookies. What do you need?"

"Flour, baking soda, baking powder, butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs."

"Pretty sure we have everything!" he said. He scurried into the kitchen to help you find everything. 

Once everything was out, he gathered a large bowl for you and got the oven preheated.

"Right," he said while rubbing his hands together. "Can I be your sous-baker?"

"Charlie, I don't think that's a real thing," you laughed.

"I'm making it a real thing now."

"Fine, yes," you giggled. You listed out measurements you needed for each ingredient and instructed him in getting it all prepped. 

He helped you throw everything into the bowl, and you grabbed a fork to start mixing everything.

Halfway through getting everything together, Fred and George stalked down the stairs with heavy thuds.

"Oi, what are you two up to?" asked George.

"We're making cookies," you informed.

"Okay, but why are you mixing by hand? You are a witch you know," teased Fred.

"Fred, dear, it pays off to be skilled with your hands," you teased back. 

Sweet Charlie still seemed oblivious to the subtle nods of flirting. Even when Fred's eyes bulged out of his head.

You could see Bill snickering to himself.

Your tea kettle started to go off, and George moved quickly to take it off. He fixed your tea exactly how he knew you liked it before handing it to you.

Once you finished mixing, Charlie helped you scoop and roll out the portions and put them onto the baking tray.

"Love, you got something on your face," said Fred. 

You held up your hand to your face to try and wipe whatever it was off. "Did I get it?"

You wished you had noticed the particularly suspicious hand behind his back, but it was too late. He tossed a small fistful of flour onto your face.

"There," he laughed.

"Fred Weasley!" you screeched quietly. You grabbed a fistful yourself and dumped it on his head.

"My precious hair!" he giggled sarcastically.

Fred grabbed another fist, but before he could chuck it at you, you ducked, and the flurry of white powder smacked into Charlie's face.

"Oh, that's it, little brother. You've started a war!" Charlie attempted to throw flour back, but Fred acted quickly. He snagged George's arm and used him as a shield.

Everyone was laughing and throwing more flour about, and Bill watched from afar. He seemed entertained by the childishness of it all.

But you didn't care. This was the best you had felt in weeks.

As good as it was to see your parents, it was soul sucking.

It was tiresome.

It was heavy.

You hadn't laughed, let alone smiled, this much in such a long time.

The Weasley family always knew how to make you feel at home, and every single one of them always found room to house you in their hearts.

After a while, you couldn't breathe from all the laughing, and the chaos subsided.

You looked around at all the mess and felt bad, especially when Molly came down the stairs.

"Oh, heavens! What happened here?!" she asked.

"Sorry, Molly. We'll clean it up," you said.

Molly examined your face carefully before speaking again. She threw her hands up in immediate surrender of whatever angry feeling she had.

"Oh, dear, it's alright. It seems like you had fun, and nothing was broken, and no one was hurt. That's all that matters."

You popped the cookies into the oven and set a timer. The four of you pulled out your wands to tidy up, and once you did, you retreated back upstairs to shower off and change. In the middle of your shower, you heard a faint knock at the door.

"Yes?" you called out.

"Can I come in? It's George."

"Sure."

You heard the door unlock and then quickly open and close as George came in. You peeped your head from behind the shower curtain to greet him.

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah, all good. I just wanted to check in on you."

"I'm great, George. Really."

"Okay. I know last night might have been a little overwhelming. Fred, Bill, and I just hope you didn't do something you regret. Something we kind of pushed you into."

"George, relax. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have. You know I'm not a pushover. I'll admit it caught me off guard, but I'm glad I experienced it. And furthermore, I'm glad I experienced it with the both of you."

George breathed a sigh of relief. "Well good. I'm glad."

"I probably will never do that again though," you giggled. "But hey, I'm glad I can say I tried it."

George chuckled lowly. "Just as long as you had fun and feel okay. I'm okay with doing or not doing anything you want."

"Thanks, George. Now shoo. Let me finish my shower."

"Alright, alright," he giggled as he backed out of the room.

When you finished and went back downstairs, the cookies were already pulled out and cooling. The whole family was there. You beamed at the sight of everyone huddled around in the kitchen. Bright faces, even brighter laughs. You couldn't help but stare and smile at everyone until Fred broke you out of your trance.

"Everything alright?" he asked.

"Never better. I just...I love you all. So much."

Everyone smiled even greater, and Charlie tugged on your hand and pulled you into the circle. 

"Group hug!" he yelled out while pooling everyone together.

It was the moments like these that made every horrible thing you'd been through somehow worth it. The light at the end of a long, dark tunnel encompassed you and beckoned you onward.

Things would be okay. No matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 92 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
56K 822 35
You're a Gryffindor in your sixth(or fifth. Whatever year they're in in goblet of fire) year with Fred and George Weasley. You'd been best friends si...
42.3K 1.2K 30
Daisy Diggory's life is simple. She goes to Hogwarts with her twin brother, Cedric, and her best friends, Fred and George Weasley. Between all the pr...
2.2M 61.9K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...