A Detectable Love (Amelia x M...

By JuniMv

Meet (Y/N) (L/N). A virtual youtuber idol streamer from Hololive who is apart of Hololive EN. But can also sp... More

Chapter 1: (Y/N)'s Debut
Chapter 2: Beating Slowly
Chapter 3: A Way Out With (Y/N)!
Chapter 4: Scare Stream?!
Chapter 5: Minecraft with Ina?
Chapter 6: Blooming Love?
Chapter 7: A Day With Amelia!
Chapter 8: A Day With Kiara!
Chapter 9: A Day With Ina!
Chapter 10: A Day With Calli!
Chapter 11: A Day With Gura!
Chapter 12: My Heartbeat Fast (Together)
A/N: New book out now!
Chapter 13: Brother and Sister Bond?
Chapter 14: Vibe With Me
A/N: Books You Might Enjoy From Me!
Chapter 15: Moving In With Amelia!?
Chapter 16: Time For A Group Session!
Chapter 18: The Gang Helps Out Once Again!
Chapter 19: 9 Month of Detective Work
Chapter 20: A Very Long Time Skip
Chapter 21: Married To a Detective
Chapter 22: So... Who's The Babysitter Again?
Chapter 23: And Hololive EN Still Lives On!
Chapter 24: Pre-Teen (D/N) and (S/N)?
Chapter 25: Happily Ever After

Chapter 17: A Date With Amelia

3.4K 76 129
By JuniMv

Hey guys! You ready for another chapter? In this chapter, (Y/N) goes on a Date with Amelia and during the end of the chapter, there will be some slight hints of lemon involved but I'm gonna skip it since I'm not good at writing full lemon. Anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter and I'll talk to you all at the end!

Quick keys before we start.
(F/A) = Favourite Artist (as in singer etc.)
(F/Q) = Favourite Quote (from that person.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
It was early morning, after the group session they had together with the crew, (Y/N) and Ame decided too go on a date together again. First, they'll both go to a movie theater together to watch a movie they'd agreed on. Second, they'll go to a restaurant not a fancy one since Amelia doesnt look like that type of girl to like fancy stuff. And finally, they'll finish their night at a nice hotel they can sleep in.

(Y/N) was the first one to get up in the morning as he already was ready for the date, wearing a casual but nice clothing to go out on a date, a colored zipped down hoodie that brings out his multi-colored eyes with a black t-shirt with his (F/A) face on it that has his (F/Q) from them. And some blue baggy jeans that are comfortable for him to wear and black shoes. After (Y/N) was completely ready. He went to the bedroom to wake up Ame'.

(Y/N): Babe, wake up were going out today dummy.

(Y/N) shook her a bit, she grumbled and turned around and was still trying to sleep. (Y/N) smirked in a evil way and was thinking of a way to wake up Ame'. (Y/N) grabbed a pillow next to her that she wasn't using and started hitting her with the pillow while yelling her to wake up.

(Y/N): WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! AHHH!

Amelia started panicking and then fell off the bed because of (Y/N) hitting her with the pillow, she groaned and looked at (Y/N) for a minute then charged at him and then started hitting him as well.

Amelia: IDIOT! STUPID! DUMMY! DUMBHEAD! DONT HIT ME LIKE THAT!

(Y/N) was chuckling at her attempts on hitting (Y/N). She finally calmed down and Amelia got up off of him and then went to the bathroom acting like nothing ever happened. After 2 hours, Amelia was finally ready to go out with (Y/N) she was wearing a beige over coat with a black t-shirt. And wearing blue jeans as well along with a pair of white shoes.

(Y/N): Finally, you're ready. You took almost all morning.

Amelia: Shush, (Y/N). I have my priorities and you have yours, Baka.

(Y/N): Aww, I love you too.

They turned everything off in the house before they left and then headed to the parking lot and got in (Y/N)'s BMW, and then headed to the movie theaters. Couple minutes later they finally arrived at the theaters. And they started checking out the display on which movie was playing.
(Y/N): Which movie do you wanna watch?

Amelia: I dont know.. they all look pretty good to be honest with you.

(Y/N): Hmm, how about Kung-Fu Panda?

Amelia: Do they even have that here?

(Y/N): Yup, look.

He says he points to a display of Kung-Fu Panda.

Amelia: Oh wow, they still have it here. Sure, let's watch it then!

(Y/N): Alright! Let's go!

They paid their tickets and went inside the movie theaters, they went and also bought popcorn as well but didn't buy any snacks because they already snuck some snacks inside already. Finally they went to the theater and sat in the back high row for a good view. And the best part about their seats is that no one was besides nor' in front of them.

Couple hours later, they finally finished the movie and they headed towards the parking lot where (Y/N) parked his car.

(Y/N): That movie was fun to watch. Not gonna lie.

Amelia: The tiger was the best character in the movie, she was so cool!

(Y/N): The panda was a simp tho'.

Amelia: True, but he had good reasons to simp for her.

(Y/N): I guess..

They finally reached the car and got in it. Now they're discussing which restaurant to go too. Couple minutes later, they both agreed to go McDonald's just for the memes. And instead of going inside to order they went through the Drive-Thru to mess with the employees. After an hour, they finally found a McDonald's and went through the Drive-Thru.

Employee Drive-Thru: Hi! Welcome to McDonald what can we do for you today?

(Y/N): Hi, can I get a Number 15? The Burger King Foot Lettuce?

Employee Drive-Thru: Sir, this is a McDonald, we give BigMac's not Whoppers.

(Y/N): Aww, alright let me get the Number 4 with coke.

Employee Drive-Thru: Alrighty, anything else?

Amelia: Hi, can I get the *Plays Goosebumps by Travis Scott*

Employee Drive-Thru: The what?

Amelia: The *Plays Sicko Mode*

Employee Drive-Thru: *sighs* Alright. Anything else.

(Y/N): No thank you that's all.

Employee Drive-Thru: Alright that will be $15.76. Just head through the first window to pick up the order. Have a nice day.

(Y/N): Thank you, you too.

Then they decide to mess with them more, so they plugged in the AUX cord and started blasting Mo Bamba in the car's speaker. The bass was so loud that the bag was levitating. They were finally able to get there food and drove off to the closets hotel.

Couple hours later, they finally found one and they checked in and went into there rooms and started eating there food, then Ame' said something out of the blue.

Amelia: Wanna have a kid?

(Y/N) started choking on his food a little bit, he got his coke and drink some of it and finally stopped choking, he looked at Ame' as if she was crazy.

(Y/N): Excuse me, what?!

Amelia: I didnt stutter. I asked if you wanna have a kid?

(Y/N): Are you serious?

Amelia: Mhm..

(Y/N): Wow, umm.. I did not except this from you.. I mean sure I guess, but taking care of a kid will be a hard thing to do.

Amelia: I'm up for the challenge.

(Y/N): Are you positively sure tho'?

Amelia: I'm positive.

(Y/N): Alright then. When do you wanna, you know?

Amelia: Now.

(Y/N): Oh my lord, please have mercy on my soul as I'm not gonna be the same man after this.

Amelia: Now let's go~ Im ready to do some business with you~

Amelia started dragging (Y/N) towards the bed room as (Y/N) was just scared of Amelia of what was she capable of. As the door closes, they wouldn't come out the whole night as there was Lewd noises coming from the room and it happened all night.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, hope you all enjoyed this chapter alot with all of the funny meme references I made here. And no they're will be no lemon chapters, atleast for now. Now, here's a quick question to answer to continue, do you want-

A. Have Amelia gets pregnant after this night and have your own kid with her?

B. Amelia couldn't get pregnant but instead, adopts a kid and treats them like if was there own.

C. Amelia gets pregnant with twins.

Vote on which one you want to continue the story with and I'll do it. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I also hope you have an amazing day!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

1321 words...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 566 28
So this is what happens when the man, the legend himself, Yagoo, kindly asks an infamous assassin...a killer for hire to work as a body guard and hou...
5.2K 161 8
Holomyth is a new generation of vtubers. The 5 members are Gawr Gura, Ninomae Ina'nis, Calliope Mori, Takanashi Kiara, and Amelia Watson. After over...
14K 492 25
「Why? Why her? Why not me?」 「You're mine!」 「YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that!」 「If I can't have y...
232 14 4
'It's... not nice, you know.' Gura tells her seriously, 'Knowing that you take memories from me. Sometimes I ask myself the question when we talk and...