Villains in Lockdown - Collec...

By itachiuchihaforever

Collection of OS Pandemic! AU dedicated to the characters of my stories, including OCs, both of stories alrea... More

Chapter 1 - Jason Voorhees

32 5 1
By itachiuchihaforever

Jason was sitting under a tree by the lake, thoughtful. The moon was reflected on the water slightly rippled by the wind. A very relaxing scene, but he was very worried about his friend Jasmine.

Ever since this global pandemic story began, and everyone had been forced to lock themselves in their homes, leaving only for vital matters, the girl had entered a state of agitation that never really left her. Even tho she tried to hide it, Jason felt it very well.

Every opportunity was good for her to go and find him. After spending decades in solitude, the killer liked to have company, and Jasmine was the best person that could happen to him. They had known each other for less than a year, however, and she had gone from leaving him his spaces, being quite introverted herself, to being the most extroverted and affectionate person of all. Or at least that's what it seemed to him, having had no previous experiences in the field of friendship.

At first Jason was happy to spend more time with her, and he felt of great help in comforting her in a bad time like this one. With her father being a doctor, and a couple of cases of this strange and dangerous disease having sprung up in Crystal Lake, she was very worried. They rarely him now, and her mother was even more nervous than her daughter, as she too was forced to stay home, since the place where she worked was temporarily closed.

Fortunately they lived in the middle of the forest, not too far from the town but not too close either. So Jason often accompanied the girl on long walks, or they simply sat by the lake chatting, Jasmine talking and he writing in a notebook she had given him for the purpose. It had been a long time since he wrote and at first he made a lot of grammar mistakes, but now he was also improving his handwriting with all that training.

But now, after three months of lockdown, due to an illness he couldn't even remember the name of, as he is immune to those too, Jasmine had become somewhat ... clingy.

Jason didn't know what to do. On one hand he was pleased, but on the other he felt uncomfortable, he was not used to all those hugs. He didn't understand it well, but the pandemic and the distance from "normal" people had brought out his friend's fangirl side.

Not being able to hang out with her new local friends and not even being able to invite them over, Jasmine spent all her time with Jason. And this was also one of the reasons why she didn't want to spend too much time with her mother. If she wasn't worried about her husband, at the forefront of the fight against the pandemic, she was worried about her daughter, who spent whole days in the company of an immortal serial killer who knows how old who, according to the girl, was "so good that wouldn't hurt a fly ". Maybe not a fly, but teenagers yes. And there were quite a few massacres to prove it.

All this argumets made Jasmine even more anxious, so she always fled to the forest to find her B.K.F.: Best Killer Friend.

She also started talking to him differently, which confused and intrigued Jason. What the hell does "LOL" mean? And why did Jasmine keep saying that every time something made her laugh? And then she talked to him almost as one would talk to a child, continuing to repeat to him how adorable he was - even he himself didn't know for what anymore. Him? Adorable? Since when? He was well aware of it, no one would ever find him "adorable" and not just for his appearance, with or without the mask and machete.

As if that was not enough, the girl had cleaned his house from top to bottom, and obviously had forced him to help her. They had tidied up every single room except his mother's. Jason wouldn't let her go there, and at least on that point she respected his privacy. Indeed, he could now say he had a house, not a warehouse/dump that served as a home. It looked much better, less creepy. His mother liked it, and he did too, he had to admit it.

But then she got hooked on cooking. In just one week they had made pizze, lasagne, a fruit tart, two different types of cookies and three different cakes. He certainly didn't mind, but it certainly wasn't a very healthy diet for the girl.

He no longer had a moment of tranquility and solitude. Sometimes she spent the night at his house, sometimes she dragged him into her house and taught him how to play videogames. She filled him with photos edited with what she called "super cute filters too funny not to try them on him." He had warned her. If she had even one thought of showing those to someone, his dear friend would have found herself impaled on a tree. For the moment she seemed to have got the message.

She had shown him all the movies she had at home, some days even two or three in a row. He was so stunned by the whole situation that he couldn't even refuse.

The only moments he could feel comfortable and calm were when Jasmine was talking on the phone or playing on the PC with her friends. When it happened, not too often since the lines were clogged, hours could pass, in which however she spent a lot of time saying how cool it was to have Jason Voorhees as a friend. Indeed, he was pleased that someone bragged about him. He had missed it. But for the girl it was becoming an obsession to be around him and he wanted to find a solution, without hurting her. If he had lost such a good friend just because she wanted to be with him, he would never have forgiven himself.

Maybe he just had to get used to the idea and the situation. Everyone kept repeating "Everything will be fine" and "If we follow the rules and take the right precautions, it will all be over soon" so maybe it was just a matter of waiting a little longer.

It's been three months though, and while the situation seems to have improved in Crystal Lake, the rest of the world doesn't seem to have changed much as far as he knows.

He can't even use the excuse of having to go and check that no one has entered his territory, because no strangers were seen since this sickness started. When he managed convince her that he had to go, she ended up following him.

Thinking about it, however, it wasn't all that bad. Yes, he has moments where he would like to be alone, but in three months he has done more than he ever has in 50 years and more, without even having to kill someone.

From time to time Jasmine read him books, and he was teaching her to follow tracks in the woods and to shoot with a bow. She was so good that they had little competitions. She wasn't quite at his level yet, though, and if she won it was only because he let her. Maybe he should teach her to throw knives too, she probably would like that. Maybe even the ax.

They always had a lot of fun together and seeing her smile always made him feel good.

Maybe he just had to leave things as they were. Come to think of it, when this pandemic thing is over and everything is back to normal, maybe Jasmine won't have all that time to be with him anymore. She said it's time for her to get a job, so she'll be even busier than before. Better try to make the most of the time they spent together, right?

Yes. All he had to do was continue to do what he had done up to now. And if at certain moments he wanted to be alone, he would write it in the notebook, trying to be as delicate as possible not to make her feel bad oe unwanted.

"Jasmine is very nice, I'm sure she'll understand if I explain it to her."

Jason smiled under the mask, resolute. He got to his feet, heading for the girl's house. It was late at night, surely she was sleeping. What better time to pay her a surprise visit?

He would wake her up slowly and then scare her. He loved to scare her with his tricks, he always managed to do it. He probably will have to cover her mouth to keep her from screaming, or they would awake her mother. She did not liked him much already, better not to make the situation worse.

His shoulders shook, a sign that he was laughing. Who knows what her little friend would have looked like when he'll scare her.

After all, that's what B.K.F.s are fore, isn't it?

Author's Note:

Hello everyone!

I was seized by a surge of inspiration and I finally wrote the first of these short lockdown stories. They had been running around in my mind for a while, but I didn't want to write anything else when I already have tons of stories to wrap up. With how slow I am, this whole bad situation will be resolved before I can finish them and publish them all XD

My idea is to write a general chapter for each character, a general one for each of my OCs, and then various little moments inspired by those chapters.

I will not differentiate between characters from published and unpublished stories, I will try to make as few spoilers as possible regarding my stories, but I cannot assure you anything about the series from which the characters not mine are taken.

Each character set will have its own storyline, for example Jason and Jasmine (From "Welcome to Crystal Lake") will have the same basic storyline, the same for Frieza and Saki (From "My Evil Roommate"). Only the perspectives will change, but I will try to focus more on those of the villains.

I will gladly accept suggestions, ideas and even requests for the characters, so if you feel like leaving me prompts or similar, go ahead! I will try to do my best!

If you notice any errors, do not hesitate to report them!

I leave you this short video from instagram, Jason becomes a health promoter! XD (For the link go to the comments here --->)

See you next time and stay safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
439K 30.1K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
119K 4.2K 95
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...