Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 6

10.5K 461 113
By somerandomperson_11

....

رات تکتی رہی، یہ دل آرزو کرتا رہا
کوئی بےصبر روتا رہا، کوئی بےخبر سوتا رہا

....
Zaviyar,s P.V.O

I start the engine and drive the car towards my destination. I smirked when I look at her.  She was curved her feet s were on the seat and she was holding her legs with both of her hands her head was in her legs and she was crying I can hear her sobs which made me happy

She looks so innocent but what is she going to do with all that innocence useless I scoff at her.
"Am I a devil to you? " I asked her and she look up at me with teary eyes I stared at her ocean blue eyes they were so deep, and then she blinked and look down I don't like it.

Aykiz,s P.V.O

He throw me into the car and my heart sank into the pit of my stomach. What is happening? What is he gonna do now? Where is he taking me? Ya Allah made. I close my eyes Covered my ears and start reciting a sura from  Sunan Ibn Majah I learned it when I was little but used to recite it for me, to save me from the evil eye.

I was scared it was a small word I was terrified at that time I was crying and crying and reciting Quran when I heard him say something

"Am I a devil to you?" he asked in a deadly calm manner. I looked up into his eyes they were pitch black,  cold and emotionless eyes and it scared me even more I looked down and start to cry again.

He stayed quiet for a second like he was waiting for my response I didn't say anything I was too scared to say anything.
"I think I asked you something," he said and turn his head towards me and looks straight into my soul. I still didn't say anything. I looked outside the window to ignore him and at that point, I realise that we are the car is moving at full speed

"Trust me I won't ask again," he said looking at me the car is still moving I  still didn't say anything and then with a jerk of the car I hit my head on the dashboard and the shrinking sound of the car stopped was heard. He looks at and then he painfully squeezes my both cheeks with his hand because of it my lips form a  pout

"Answer," he said while squeezing my cheeks more painfully as he was forcing me to say something. 
But what should I say if I say the truth which is yes he is a devil then he will get mad and if I say no then he will be satisfied and I don't want to see him satisfied? So what should I say ....???
He again squeeze my cheeks in such a painful way that a yelp left my mouth

"Ye..yes," I said with great difficulty as it was impossible to say anything because of him squeezing my cheeks. He looked very unhappy with my answer

"Tisk tisk tisk wrong answer Darling," he said and made a task sound at first.

"I'm not just a devil trust me I'm much more than this," he said in a low deep voice which send chills down my spine.
And then he left my cheeks and start driving again.

After that, the whole ride went silent non of us uttered a single word during the whole ride I close my eyes and start to pray and beg Allah for mercy. I didn't notice that the car was now out of the country and soon the car stopped which means we have reached our destination.

He got out of the car to come to my side and slightly tilt his head to the other side to mention me to come out. But this is not going to happen, mister. I locked the car from the inside. He just shook his head in disapproval. He opens the car using the car keys.

He holds my upper arms and drags me towards a big mansion. I failed to notice that there are many guards holding guns standing on every edge of the mansion. I was trying my best to get away from his steel grip but it was only getting tighter and tighter and I'm 100% sure it'll leave a bruise. We reach the mansion,s door a guard comes and opens the door for us.

Then he starts dragging me again. I lost my balance on the stairs and fell on my knee I let out a  loud yelp. But he didn't care and continued dragging me my knees got blended in the process.

Then we reach a room he opens the door and throws me inside the room my head and elbows hit the floor and I scream in pain.

"You will stay here forever," he said calmly before he gets out of the room and lock the door behind him.

"No no no no no," I said while running towards the door but no use the door is already locked.

I curved up like a ball and sat in the corner of the room, crying and thinking about life and what would happen next. I look up and saw a window. Then an idea came to my mind.
I will escape from this hell hole

I got up and look at the room it was a beautiful luxury room with a wooden floor and golden ceiling a queen size bed in the mid of the room at the corner of the room there is a big window through which I can see the beautiful garden outside the window have beautiful blue curtains on it. The room also has blue sofas in the other corner. The theme of the room is blue and white. And it looks so beautiful.  But what am I gonna do with all that beauty? I am leaving this place na.

I got closer to that window but just my luck it has rods on it to prevent me from escaping I sigh and went towards the bathroom and I was shocked to see the luxury bathroom at the corner of the bathroom I saw a skylight on the roof. But I can't reach it it's high. But I don't care I'll reach it and escape I remember I saw a chair in the room I went inside dragged the chair with me and put the chair under the skylight. I stood up on the chair but still, I'm too short to reach. I came back into the room to find something more.

I saw some books there picked the books and then put hermit on the chair in the room, then stoountilid now I was still not tall enough my hands reach the skylight in push it and opened the skylight then holding the edges of it and pull myself upwards after 5 minutes of my countless tries I was finally able to pull myself out on the skylight.

I stand on the roof and then look at the back and there were no guards. so I jumped onto the balcony of a room and from there I jump to the ground.

I landed on my bum. And it hurts I stand up and rub my bum with my hands. In front of me was a huge forest I was about to run towards the forest when I turned back around and saw something or should IIsesomeoneee?

I latterly have a mini heart attack when I saw the person I hate the most standing in front of me while holding a gun.

Z

avatar,s P.V.O

I throw her into her room and turn around to see Ethan standing behind me.
"What,s up bro," he said while we start moving towards the t.v lounge
"Nothing" I simply stated
"I knoyou'rere stressed......why not release the stress," he said while picking an apple from the fruit basket cleaning it with his clothes and then biting it.
"By ...?" I asked him and sit on the couch
"Why not we in the shooting range," he said
"Okey" I stated and start to wake towards the back of the mansion. I have everything in the mansion including the shooting range. Ethan was behind me and we went into the back of the mansion. When we reach we start shooting the bots 20 minutes later. Ethan went into the bathroom and I waited for his return.

when suddenly I feel something falling from the sky I turn around to see non-other than Aykiz Khan standing and rubbing her bum with both hands.

Seeing her there made me furiously
how dare she try to escape me .......!!!
Now I'll teach her a lesson that she'll never forget

Hi guys...!!.
How was the chapter.?.
What do you think will happen next?

And yes a huge shoutout to Ritab24  thank you for making this beautiful cover for me it means a lot.

Silent readers don't be so silent yar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 55.9K 28
(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He banged his hand on the wall beside my he...
196K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
321K 23.7K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
2M 62.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...