collab - taekook

By seokycv

Popular youtuber, Jeon Jungkook, needs a new place to stay.. What will happen when another youtuber, Kim Taeh... More

intro | 000
who is that | 001
Already Gone | 002

Today | 003

5 0 0
By seokycv

⚠️ TW: foul language, homophobia
& NSFW. ⚠️

"Thank you for helping me yesterday." Taehyung smiled as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook, "You're always welcome." They smiled at each other. "So.. I was thinking if you'd like to go out for lunch at a restaurant with the guys today?"

Taehyung's smile turned into a straight face. "Come on, Tae baby." He pouted, "You don't even have to look at Namjoon hyung!" He whined into Taehyung's chest. "Fine. Just for you, cutie." He chuckled and Jungkook blushed.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jungkook hummed "Pancakes!" Taehyung smiled and walked out of his bed into the kitchen. "Shit."

He groaned loudly and Jungkook came out, "What's wrong!" He jumped. "We have no pancake mix." The younger laughed and stood close next to Taehyung, "We could just go to the shops." Jungkook said "But I'm too lazy so we can just have toast."

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's comment. "I promise we can have them for breakfast tomorrow Koo." He sat on the couch and turned on the TV and sat in a man spread. Jungkook looked over and just stared at Taehyung's hands which rested at his inner thigh.

He knew where this was going and what he was going to think of.

________________
TWITTER CHAT
pkjimin

Jungkook
What the fuck

Jimin
Yes Koo?

Jungkook
Taehyung turned me on

Jimin
HE WHAT??

Jungkook
Okay so basically he was sitting in a man spread
and it just turned me on??

Jimin
Bottomz these days 😩😩

Jungkook
But you're a-?? 💀

Jimin
Sit on his lap or something?

Jungkook
I have no ass :(

Jimin

Jimin
Come again??

Jungkook
Okay but I'm too shy!!

Jimin
P - U to the S-S Y

Jungkook
kys

Jimin
😝

_______________________

Jungkook sighed at his phone and threw it on the couch. "It's gonna be so hard to get comfy." He whined loudly and Taehyung smirked. "It's comfortable here." He gestured towards his lap and Jungkook blushed. "Are you sure?" Taehyung smirked and then shrugged. "I don't really care."

Jungkook slyly smiled and sat on Taehyung's lap, moving to get comfortable. "Okay getting comfortable, I see." He said and Jungkook giggled.
Taehyung cutely was unsure where to put his arms and Jungkook grabbed and wrapped them around his waist.

"I-I wasn't sure if you were comfortable with that." He said and the younger smiled. "It's okay." Taehyung got more comfortable as Jungkook leant backwards until the phone started ringing.

As Jungkook was still on Taehyung's lap he bent forward, arching his back, to get the phone of the coffee table in front of them. Taehyung kept his hands on Jungkook's waist as he leant foward and answered the phone.

He breathed heavily as Jungkook slightly adjusted himself on Taehyung's lap and he was starting to get hard and Jungkook pretended not to notice. "Yes, Jimin." He looked back at Taehyung who was just staring at his ass with his hands on the other's waist gently, yet firmly.

"Yes, he's okay. Aren't you Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and he nodded, losing track of thought. Jungkook leaned back again and felt something pressed hard against his butt. Taehyung blushed and mouthed 'Sorry. You can get off?' and he just shook his head, turning around to face Taehyung.

"Okay, Jimin, we have to go." He said and Taehyung raised a brow giving a suggestive smirk. "Sorry I didn't mean to get hard." Jungkook chuckled, leaning in. "It's perfectly okay."

Taehyung bit his lip softly and looked into Jungkook's eyes. "Let's take this off." The younger raised his arms as the other lifted his t-shirt off of him. "Let me mark you up, baby boy?" Jungkook nodded shyly as Taehyung pressed his lips against his neck and started kissing.

Jungkook left out a soft moan as Taehyung kissed his neck and slowly traced his lips around Jungkooks upper body. "You sound so pretty, princess." Taehyung grabbed Jungkook by his behind and slowly encouraged Jungkook to grind against him. "M-Mm." His muffled moan made Taehyung groan.

"D-do you want help?" He gestured towards Taehyung's lap and he nodded. "Are you sure you want to do this, baby?"

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung as he got on his knees and took the older's shaft into his hand. Jungkook thought it was so big, and it was.

7.5 inches.

"You don't have to get it all in your mouth, babe." He grabbed Jungkook gently by the hair. "O-okay." He licked the tip and Taehyung gasped, it's been a while since he's had head. Jungkook put as much of Taehyung's length in his mouth as possible and started to go up and down, focusing on the tip.

"You look so pretty with my cock in your mouth." He groaned and Jungkook looked up at him with seductive eyes.

He went back to focusing on Taehyung's length and swirled his tongue around the tip. "Fuck baby, just like that." Taehyung moaned and Jungkook felt his pants get tighter just from him saying that.

"I'm g-onna cum baby boy." Jungkook moaned as he swirled his tongue around the tip once more and started to jerk at his shaft. "Fuck, Jungkook." Taehyung moaned once again and started to move his hips in sync with the younger's mouth. "Do you swallow, gorgeous?" Jungkook nodded and Taehyung smirked, grabbing his hair. With one more moan he warned he was going to cum and he did in Jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who kissed Jungkook after. "You want some help, too?"

He shyly nodded and Taehyung unzipped his jeans and pulled out his length, it wasn't even an inch smaller than his. "I'm gonna suck it, okay?"

Shyly, Jungkook nodded his head and gave Taehyung permission to start. Jungkook moaned softly feeling Taehyung's lips around the tip of his cock. "Feels good, Tae."

The elder smiled as his lips reached the base of his shaft, holding back his urge to gag. Jungkook was bigger than he thought. Jungkook moaned loudly as pleasure went all throughout his body, Taehyung was so good at giving head.

"I'm gonna cum." He whined and Taehyung started to focus on the tip more and then Jungkook came. "Was that good?" Taehyung asked and he nodded.

"We have to get ready for lunch baby. Go shower" He played with Jungkook's hair and he grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Together?" He questioned and Taehyung excitedly put Jungkook over his shoulder and they went to the bathroom.

As Jungkook undressed, he felt awkward knowing Taehyung will see him naked. "You're beautiful, Koo." He smiled at him. "You, too." Jungkook felt his stomach get butterflies as Taehyung kissed the back of his neck.

"How's the water, princess? Not too hot?" Jungkook shook his head "It's perfect." Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair again.

The two didn't shower for long because they had to go leave in about thirty minutes. They got out and got dressed and Taehyung admired Jungkook's body. It was perfect. He has a small waist, muscular thighs and his upper body was muscular, too. He desired to have a body just like Jungkook's.

"I actually really admire your body Jungkook." Jungkook blushed and shook his head "I hate it so much." The older pouted and felt upset. "I love it."
He kissed Jungkook's forehead. "Wear a jacket because it is going to be cold in there."

Jungkook put on a jacket as Taehyung grabbed his keys. "You look really nice" Jungkook said and Taehyung looked down at Jungkook. "Thanks, babe." He giggled.

"Jungkook! Taehyung!" Jimin yelled and hugged them, "Are you okay from yesterday?" Hoseok squeezed Taehyung's hand and he nodded. "Okay well the others will be here soon so just sit down!"

Was a good night! Thanks everyone 😚

3.1M retweets 7.8M likes
|
jeongguk
I had a good time!

taenkook
IS EVERYONE FUCKING SEEING THIS??!??!!?!!?

minsuga
Enjoyed seeing you this time :)

hseok
You two are so cute omg

pkjimin
My two gorgeous babies

kimsj
Hot hot hot

vkook
❤️❤️❤️❤️

____________________

Namjoon looked across the room and awkwardly met eyes with Taehyung. He wanted to make things right and apologise to him in person for how he acted towards him and what he had assumed about him earlier when the two first met. He felt bad.

As the store was closing and the others were leaving, Taehyung waited for Jungkook outside the bathroom standing alone.

Was the right time now? He questioned himself.

He took a deep breath in and confidently took a step forward. "Hey, Taehyung." The younger looked at Namjoon with a straight face. "Yes, Namjoon hyung?"

He looked at Taehyung with eyes of guilt, "I'm genuinely sorry for assuming all of those nasty things. I don't know what came over me and why I was so rude and closed off. I really am deeply sorry and I hope we can become friends." He smiled and Taehyung smiled softly as Namjoon held a hand out.

"Just hug me, Namjoon." He scoffed and the two hugged. "You don't have to apologise anymore." He smiled and Namjoon felt grateful that he had accepted his apology.

"Koo, baby, are you ready to go?" He yelled down the hallway. "Baby?" The older asked and Taehyung blushed, "He said he likes that as a nickname so I sort of just began calling him that."

Namjoon nodded and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm. "See you, Joonie hyung!" Jungkook waved cutely and Namjoon smiled to himself. He watched Taehyung wrap and arm around Jungkook's shoulders as they walked to their car and Taehyung opened up Jungkook's car door.

"What would you like for dinner tomorrow night, Koo?" He questioned as he started the car. "Can we have fast food, babe?" Taehyung nodded and smiled as he rested a hand on Jungkook's thigh.

As they sat in comfortable silence, Taehyung's phone started vibrating. "You can check it if you want." Jungkook grabbed his phone and red the messages.

His eyes widened "Uhm there's a post of us trending on twitter." He said and Taehyung raised a brow as he pulled into his driveway. "Let's go inside first." He spoke and they did.

UPDATE. Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook seem to be very close in popular youtuber jinvlog's new video! Are they possibly more than roommates?

9K retweets 23.6K likes
|
taenkook
Taekook is real 💗💗

vkook
Vkook #1

taev
They aren't dating!!🙄🙄

jungxqd
Jungkook is literally dating Jennie 🙅‍♂️

jkstan
Jungkook is rumoured to be dating ANYONE these days

wwwn
fags 🤢
| jkstan @/wwwn ur pfp is literally ed sheeran 😐

kimsj
They're friends?? 😝

kimtae
Bruh

_________________________________

"Don't worry so much about what they say, yeah?" Taehyung put Jungkook's phone on the table near them. "Their opinions don't matter." He smiled and Jungkook grabbed his hand, "I know." He sighed softly and Taehyung played with his hair.

"Can we cuddle for a while?" He pouted and Taehyung smiled fondly at him. "Of course, beautiful." Jungkook felt himself smile softly at Taehyung's compliment.

The two were laying down, spooning comfortably on the bed and Jungkook was on his phone and Taehyung was observing what he was looking at. "Jungkook" Taehyung whined and the younger smiled, "Yes, Taehyung?"

He pouted and held Jungkook closer, "It's raining outside." He said "I'm so cold."

Jungkook giggled softly and pressed his butt up against Taehyung's crotch and his back against the older's chest. Taehyung kissed Jungkook's cheek. "Thank you." He smiled.

Jungkook continued to go through his feed on Instagram, looking at people's bodies and admiring them. "Do you think he's pretty?" Taehyung didn't even have to second guess his answer.

"No, Koo. You're so much prettier." He smiled. Jungkook shook his head, "I don't feel prettier." The small frown on his face made Taehyung upset. "I'll make you realise it one day, baby." He said.

Jungkook thought about what Taehyung said and he wants to remember it. Forever.

Jungkook turned onto his back and leaned in towards Taehyung and he also leant in. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung stopped kissing his lips and started to kiss Jungkook's neck slowky, leaving a trail of hickeys all over it.

He moaned softly as Taehyung continued to kiss his neck and slowly grabbed his ass. "Fuck keep moaning like that and I'll have to fuck you." He growled and Jungkook felt Taehyung's hard on press against his.

Taehyung put Jungkook onto his lap as they continued to make out. Jungkook took off Taehyung's shirt and started to kiss his neck.

Taehyung groaned as he felt Jungkook harshly leaving hickeys on neck and chest. The younger moaned as he felt the other slap his butt. He moaned loudly again as Taehyung starting grabbing it.

Since his shirt was now also off, Taehyung started to suck on and lick his nipples. He moaned and squirmed every time his lips met Jungkook's pecs.
"Sensitive, baby boy?" He nodded and Taehyung chuckled, making Jungkook moan loudly again.

"Fuck you sound so good." Taehyung groaned and started palming Jungkook, who was almost close. "I-I'm close." He spoke and Taehyung smirked at him. "Turn around." He demanded.

Jungkook did as Taehyung demanded, he trusted him after all.

Taehyung ripped off his pants and licked his fingers, slowly taking off Jungkook's underwear. "Ready, princess?" He smirked and the other hesitantly nodded.

He felt a wave of pleasure enter him as Taehyung's fingers entered his hole. "Fuck" He whined loudly and the elder chuckled. "Does this make you feel good baby boy?"

Jungkook bit his lip and nodded and he felt Taehyung's fingers inside of him. "F-uck me." He seductively raised a brow, "So needy now aren't we? What's the magic word?"

"P-please fuck me." Jungkook moaned.

"Who are you asking, gorgeous?" He smirked and slapped Jungkook's ass. "You, hyung."

"Good boy." Taehyung praised Jungkook as he started fingering him harder. "I'm about to finish." Jungkook whined and Taehyung smirked as he started to jerk the other's length.

With a final moan, Jungkook had finished without Taehyung fucking him. "Can I have some help, sweetheart?"

198K retweets  832K likes
|
jeongguk
:) Very cute

taenkook
AWWWHEIAJEJAJ

pkjimin
It's ugly

jkstan
I'm so glad Jungkook is doing well! 💗

wwwn
disgusting.

kimsj
😍😍😍😍

kimnj
You both look so cute

minsuga
Babies 🥺🥺🥺

hseok
Ugh Jimin wants to dye Tae's hair

_________________________________

Jungkook sat outside and looked at the beautiful sunset, admiring how the pink mixed with the purplish-blue and how the orange faded into a sweet yellow. He let out a big breath as he took a sip of his tea.

Taehyung watched Jungkook from the couch with a cute smile plastered onto his face. It had only been a week or so since Jungkook moved in and he had already practically fallen for the boy.

He loved Jungkook's personality: How caring and sweet he was and how he supported Taehyung. The constant smiles and little touches like playing with Taehyung's fingers. Or how determined and encouraging the younger is. He loved it all.

But his favourite thing about Jungkook was his cute, bunny smile and how it is so contagious. He can't help but to smile like an idiot even thinking about it.

Taehyung finally decided to get off of the couch and went outside and sat next to Jungkook.

"Hey." Jungkook giggled and Taehyung fondly smiled at him. "Hey, Koo." The younger smiled brightly, resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.
"The sky looks pretty." Jungkook tiredly said, resting his eyes. "Not as pretty as you." The elder smirked and Jungkook hit him playfully. "I'm not even that pretty."

"You're the prettiest person I've ever met, Angel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 11.2K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
399K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
505K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
581K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...