INEFFABLE - TEEN WOLF

By keepinitundercover

ineffable (adj.) too great to be expressed in words. Teen Wolf - Season 1 and 2 (COMPLETED) More

INEFFABLE
CAST
C. R.
PLAYLIST
DEAD BODIES AND HOT GIRLS
FORGIVENESS
TO PLAY OR NOT TO PLAY
CARSON THE DISAPPOINTMENT
SCOTT CAN BOWL?
GRANDMA, NO
WE'RE WATCHING THE NOTEBOOK
LYING BLONDS
I'M NOT DYING AT SCHOOL
BROKEN FRIENDSHIPS
SUCH AN EVIL B*TCH
THE STING OF REGRET
THE DORK FACTOR
BURNING LUNGS, DYING GIRL
TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS
LYDIA MARTIN: TRACK STAR
POLYESTER PAJAMAS
STILES HAS A STARING PROBLEM
YOU'RE GONNA THINK I'M CRAZY
NEVER BEEN IN LOVE
STILES' #1 SUPPORTER
YOU BETTER SURVIVE
THIS IS NOT A REAL DATE
BIGGEST PARTY OF THE YEAR
THE SIREN
REASON TO STAY
THE ONLY ONE
SEQUEL
A/N - EDIT

THE PARTY

4.5K 113 16
By keepinitundercover

WOLF MOON

______________
c h a p t e r t w o

As she was attempting to get ready, her phone starts ringing off the hook. After the fourth time hearing, "Replay," she decides to pick up.

"Carson!" she finally answers the phone, hearing Stiles' shrill tone.

"Is there something you need?" she questions, laughing as she puts on her heels.

"You can't go to the party," he yells.

He'd been worried, to say the least. He knew Carson lived down the street from Lydia, which meant the odds of her not being at the party already were very slim. He was lucky he'd called when he did. Now he just had to keep her safe. Somehow.

"Will you stop yelling? And why not?" she stops, pulling the phone away from her ear.

"Because it's dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt," he says, mumbling the last part.

"Stiles, I know the dangers of teen drinking, you're very sweet though," she laughs, looking for her mascara. "You know I never drink and drive. And I don't take drinks from guys unless it's you or Scott. I'll be okay."

"That's not what I meant, Carson. Scott-" he starts to tell her everything he'd found out about Scott, but thinks back to his previous encounter with their friend, and just how crazy he'd sounded. There was no way she'd believe him.

"Fine, just be aware of your surroundings," he grumbles, tightening his grip on the steering wheel.

"I always am, you know I have impeccable vision," she grabs her keys.

"Alright," he hangs up.

"Weirdo," she giggles.

Passing the mirror on her way out, she smirks. "I am so hot. " She picks up her keys, grabbing a leather jacket on the way out.

___

"Carson!" Lydia yells into the phone.

"I am getting real tired of hearing that tonight," she groans.

"Where are you?" the girl yells.

"I'm two minutes away Lydia, you live down the street," she says getting in the car, trying to start it.

"Make that ten, my car battery died. I need to get a ride. I refuse to walk in these heels," she tells the girl, hanging up.

"Stiles, are you at the party yet?" she calls the boy.

"No, I'm like two houses down from your house," he looks around.

"Great! Can you pick me up? My car battery died," she asks.

"Yeah, I'm... pulling in now," he hangs up, pulling into her driveway.

"Thanks," she gets in, looking around his car, immediately making a concerned face. "I really-"

"Don't say a word about Roscoe," he warns.

"Have you ever been to a car wash?" she looks confused, pointing to the dust collecting on the dashboard.

"Yes," he remarks, putting her finger down.

"Once?"

"Twice actually, thank you."

"Stiles, that's so unsanitary," she shivers in disgust.

"They cost money Carson. Not everyone's parents are rich."

"Sorry," she leans back, somewhat offended by the statement. She knew she had no reason to be, but she always felt bad for Stiles and Scott's financial situations, but she tried to help as much as possible.

"No, I didn't mean... You're okay," he pulls out of the driveway, noticing she hadn't been in as bright of a mood, and immediately feels bad. "I wasn't trying to blame you for it."

"I know. Just go, Lydia will kill me if I'm late," she responds, obviously shutting down.

___

They reach Lydia's house shortly after, met with couples making out and some very loud pop music playing.

"Car-" he tries to apologize again, but she waves her hand, halfway out the door.

"It's fine. I gotta go," she walks into the house, immediately lighting up the room.

Meanwhile Stiles stands at the car, sighing in disappointment.

"Lyds, I'm putting my bag in your room," she tells the petite girl, who smiles at the arrival of her best friend.

"Okay, make sure you lock it back," she hands her the key.

Passing a series of couples making out, she spots Scott and Allison walking in.

"Go Scott!"

Before she goes to say hi, a lacrosse player, Tyler Davis, walks up to her. He's been pining over her for weeks, and tonight he finally went up to her. Something that would royally piss off Stiles.

"Come dance with me," he grabs her hand.

"Oh hello, you are very attractive," she whispers.

"God he's hot."

Stiles looks over, immediately ruining his mood. He hated that guy, with a passion. And yet here the idiot was, dancing with Carson, while all he'd accomplished tonight was making her feel guilty for having rich parents.

Tyler - 1, Stiles - 0

Grinding on him to the pop song playing, she felt inclined to kiss the blond.

"You're bold. Most guys don't approach me," she smirks, grabbing his hand, oblivious to the eyes on her.

A few minutes later, she pulls away from Tyler, seeing Scott walk out the party.

"What was that about?" she asks but Stiles runs out, giving no explanation whatsoever.

"Stiles, you're my ride!" she tries yelling, but to no avail, he drives off anyway.

"What just happened?" she asks Allison, who'd similarly been left dumbfounded by Scott. 

"I have no idea," she responds.

"Well I'm about ready to go, let's find a ride," they walk out the doors.

Standing outside, the girls see a guy walk up to them. A very hot guy by Carson's standards. "I'm Scott's friend, my name is Derek," he says.

"Scott doesn't have other friends."

"I'll give you guys a ride," he opens the door.

"Thanks," they say.

"Hey, can I spend the night at your house? Mine is depressingly empty," Carson asks, texting her mom her potential plans for the night.

"Yeah, of course," she says, climbing in the car.

"So Derek, how do you know Scott?" she narrows her eyes in partial suspicion. Mostly because her vision was starting to blur from the tequila she'd gotten a hold of.

"Uh we met at the vet," he lies.

"Oh you work for Deaton too?" she asks.

"Used to," he says, parking in front of Allison's house.

"We never gave an address, or maybe we did. I've had a few drinks."

___

They walk in to see Mrs. Argent, who smiles at the girls. Typically, a smile is a welcoming gesture, meant to comfort the recipient. Not from this woman. Her smile was like a warning sign. Stay the hell away.

"How can someone smiling be so scary?"

"Hi, I'm Carson, I'm a friend of Allison's," she waves, thanking her ability to fake being sober.

"Hi, Carson. Allison told me about you."

"Do you mind if she sleeps over? She didn't want to stay home alone," Allison asks.

"Of course not, make yourself at home," she says, but Carson catches a hint of discontent in her polite expression.

"I don't have to, really. I don't mean to intrude," she starts to walk back out, but the woman refuses.

"No, it's late. You never know what's out there this time of night," she guides her back in, closing the door.

"Okay, thanks," Carson smiles, getting ready to walk upstairs.

"I'm sorry, you just look so familiar," she stops her.

"Oh, Allison said you were a buyer for a boutique before. You've probably seen my mom's work. Gina Rivera? Maybe even Reynolds?" she suggests, happy to talk about her mother's success any day.

"Reynolds? Yes, actually. I bought my favorite pair of boots from her a few months back," she nods her head in recognition, especially at the sound of the last name. "Well, you girls enjoy your night."

"Thanks, Mrs. Argent."

Walking into Allison's room, she borrows some sweats and a tank, changing in the bathroom.

As she walks out, she sees Allison's mom go to open the door.

"Hi Mrs. Argent. You have no idea who I am. I'm a friend of your daughter's. Look, this is gonna sound crazy-" he starts.

"Allison, it's for you," she opens the door fully, and Carson glances over at the sight of her closest friend panting at the door.

"Stiles?" her and Carson say.

"Oh, Carson you're here, just was checking you guys made it home safe," he sighs.

"Yeah, no thanks to you. Or Scott," Carson walks back in the room. 

"We're sorry!" he says, before walking back to the car.

"He's such a dork," Carson chuckles, texting Lydia.

Allison laughs as well, taking her earrings off at the mirror.

"So what brings you to our boring little town?" she asks Allison as they sit on the bed.

"My dad got a job offer," she responds.

"Hmm, so do you like it here?" she questions.

"Yeah, you and Lydia are really nice," she says.

"Not used to being described that way. Usually get 'slutty and/or evil bitches' but not really nice," she giggles, making the brunette laugh.

"So what's with you and Stiles? He doesn't really seem your type," Allison asks.

"We're just friends, he's been there for me for a while. And I don't have a type. I date across the board," she responds.

"However, me and Stiles happening is about as likely as me getting into an Ivy League. Slim to none. He's a total geek, plus he's like obsessed with Lyds. Has been since I've known him," she laughs. "He's a really good friend though."

"Hm, I don't know, he kinda looks at you like he likes you," she hums.

"Everyone does, Allison, I'm gorgeous. Trust me, he likes Lydia," she lays back. "I'm the last girl on his mind."

"Sure," she giggles.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE FROM STILINSKI

Stilinski
Sorry for leaving you
stranded.

Carson Rivera
Mhm sure
What the hell
happened?

Stilinski
Uh Scott felt bad
Really bad
Like vomit
Puke
Another synonym for
throw up

Carson Rivera
Gross

Stilinski
So i'm forgiven?

Carson Rivera
No, see ya in school

"So tell me all about Beacon Hills," Allison asks once Carson looks up from her phone.

"Very boring. Not much to do, but the cops aren't very attentive here, so you can get away with a lot."

"People-wise, I'll start with Scott. He's basically a puppy. Total sweetheart, completely harmless, even when he's angry, and very loyal," she lists off.

"Stiles is his best friend, obviously. He's also very kind, but is sarcastic so beware. Good person for support, very reliable. Both are horrible liars and very fun to torment," she smirks.

"Lydia has been my best friend since 2nd grade. Very interesting to deal with. Can be kind of rude, lacks tact, but means well, for the most part."

"Jackson is a jerk. That's all you need to know," she deadpans.

"Wow, you really hate him," Allison laughs.

"I don't like how he treats Lydia, and he's hated me since the second grade. But I love his best friend Danny," she explains. "Everyone else here isn't really worth a second thought. Small town, smaller people."

"What does that mean?"

"It's something my aunt used to say. It just means don't expect much from the people around here."

"Well I'm glad that we've become friends," Allison grabs her hands. "I think I'm gonna like it here."

"Stick with me and you'll love it," she winks.

_______

author's note: choosing outfits is honestly hard because i'm trying to stick to the time period, but still trying to maintain a sense of style. the 2010s were a rough time 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.5K 110
"You know how much I love you, right?" "Infinity times infinity." Achievements #688 bored #513 writing #146 teen wolf #66 derek hale (Seasons 1-6)
56.7K 1.2K 29
"𝘐 𝘡𝘩𝘰𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘡 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘒π˜₯ 𝘒 𝘀𝘰π˜₯𝘦- 𝘸𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘺 π˜₯𝘰π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" "π˜‹π˜¦π˜€π˜­π˜’π˜³π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘒𝘳" - The stakes are high, but Kara has...
1.1M 19.3K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
6.5K 222 12
selena mccall and mitch stilinski try to navigate their lives while living in the world of the supernatural. ( TEEN WOLF ) ( FEMALE OC X MALE OC ) ...