[Trapped Between] Yandere! It...

By holyromanDISASTER

It's been a couple of years since Choi (y/n) last saw Itadori Yuji who mysteriously disppeared after an incid... More

(2) Dreams
(3) 보고싶다
(4) Wifey Type
(5) I'm So Sorry
(6) The Good Die Young
(7) Ancestors
(8) Pain
(9) Til Death Do Us Part

(1) New Moon

18.3K 337 554
By holyromanDISASTER

General warning: I do not advise people under the age of 15 to read this (but I'm sure you'll do it anyway)! I do not tolerate any referances to Killing Stalking or any other works you may have read in the past besides my own stories as it is rude to do so!

Since this is a work that is in no way holy, all the characters will be aged up to adults! I will not be following the manga/anime plot at all, and there will be concept crossovers from other mangas/animes! Have any issues with these rules and regulations? Then please leave since no one has time to deal with your bullshit :)

Reader POV

It was raining when my team and I got a call from the Supernatual Activity Investigation Bureaucracy, or SAIB.

"We've found a level seven crisis in downtown Tokyo! We need agents class A and S to go to the scene at 5th and 10th west!"

I looked at my team which consisted of Kuroo Tetsuro, Dazai Osamu, and Huntington Caspiro from the states. "You guys ready to go?"

Kuroo let out an obnoxious hyena laugh and dragged everyone to the car, getting into the driver's seat.

Even though I was the captain of our team, he was my vice-captain since my former vice-captain Ginberryal Yuno went missing on a mission back in Hyogo last August.

Now it was October.

"It's a new moon," Dazai muttered as he got into the passanger's seat since I liked to be in the back with Huntington and our AI systems. "You all know what that means."

"What does it mean?" Huntington rolled her green eyes. "Don't tell me it's another omen?"

"It is," he said gravely as Kuroo floored it. "They say new moons are dark for a reason. The hidden darkness that everyone is fearful of."

"Man, I hate wearing these stupid gloves," Kuroo complained.

I rolled my eyes at him and he stuck his tongue at me through the rearview mirror. "Well, get over it. Would you rather have cursed blood on your hands?"

"...No..."

"Then stop complaining." I checked the levels of cursed energy I was surging into my weapons.

While I was the captain of this squad, I wasn't just that.

I was also the vice-president of SAIB with my best friend Choi Habek the president of the organization, who was also my older brother.

My nickname was 'Silver Fox' since my natural (h/c) hair turned silver at the bottom whenever I would use a vast amount of cursed energy to get rid of curses that would potentially hurt civilians who didn't have the sight.

I also had the agility of a fox and one of my weapons were gloves that had metalic claws dripping with my lethal cursed energy, but I also had the Choi family's sacred technique of a siren.

In our team, Kuroo had the cursed energy of a cat, Dazai his own issues, and Huntington with the cursed energy of a siren-very rare.

"Wait, what the fuck?!"

I looked at the cursed energy meter I always carried around since it was on my watch.

"These meters are climbing higher and higher!"

The tires screeched as Kuroo parked the car and we ran out, clicking on our watches.

"With this amount of cursed energy, we've only got fifteen minutes! And that's if Huntington manages to strike down the first level."

I looked at the huge forboding mansion as lightning flashed across the sky.

"Holy fucking shit..." I pricked my finger and used my cursed energy to create swords out of my blood, activating my shadow spirits beside me. "Go."

The twin foxes ran ahead of me, slipping back into the shadows and going towards the mansion.

"Oi! People, get away from there!" Dazai instructed the onlookers surrounding the property. "It's not safe for you guys!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a monster with ten eyes coming behind a couple and moved my hand (palm-up) up as I clenched the air, using the other shadow spirits I had to knock out the monster, the thing exploding and causing the two men to scream in fright.

I activated more curse magic and gave my subordinates directions.

"Quick and steady," I said to them as I slipped into the shadows when I noticed there was a curse for a trap that surrounded the inner property beyond the old iron gates.

I snapped my fingers and left Dazai outside the mansion, brining the other two into the shadows with me since shadow curses mixed with silver fox and kitsune (Kuroo's curse) is triple protection.

But even I was nervous since the curse magic emitting from the surrounding area was extremely toxic.

Caspiro nodded to me and slipped out of the shadows, looking for the first barrier to destroy so we could get the full fifteen minutes.

Tetsuro left my side to go track the area for any hostages since the offical report stated that there were three missing people.

Thunder clapped outside in the old mansion at the scene of the crime, blood dripping from the chandelier.

Drip, drip, drop.

The creaking of the old stairs alerted me that I wasn't alone in the house of horrors.

I listened closely and above the sound of the roaring wind, and I could've sworn I heard the gentle sound of a piano playing a sonata.

Up the steps I went and turned on my flashlight, pushing the beam to light up the creepy nooks and cranies of the once-beautiful estate.

But then I heard a thump behind me and turned around, only to see nothing.

Until I saw long fingernails dripping with blood coming towards me and the gleaming dark eyes and a tongue licking its bloodstained lips.

In the gleaming light from the lightning, I could see their face in the reflection of an old silver vase long abandonded, the flowers wilted.

The person staring back at me had pink hair, four eyes (two main eyes and smaller slits with a pair of eyes).

He stood at about 6'0.5 and had a sloppy white dress shirt covered with blood.

I noticed how the unbuttoned upper part of his chest displayed markings, as did his face.

"Sukuna!"

He licked his lips and leaned against the staircase railing. "Hello, Choi (y/n). It's been a while since I met a descendant of Choi Sora-jo."

I gripped the staff infused with vast amounts of cursed energy. "It's been a while since I saw you last. When did I see you last? When you inhabited poor Itadori's body?"

But Sukuna's face changed and revealed Itadori who was frowning at me.

"I'm still here, (n/n). You still refuse to believe I'm still alive after..."

I didn't want to think about how he saved those two club members at our old school and how the next day he moved to another school to practice jujutsu or whatever the hell it was called.

I had gone to Nekoma in Tokyo with Kuroo and our friend Kenma.

Nekoma had specialized in training students to someday join SAIB.

I heard something fall in another room and saw someone playing the piano...

...but their head was on the ground.

I quickly surged my shadow spirits and exorcized the dead person, staring at the bloodstained piano tiles with horror.

"It's one thing to kill someone, but to further disrespect their body by using it for your own sadistic entertainment?!" I glared at Itadori who quickly changed back to Sukuna.

"You mind your own fucking buisness-" he hissed.

I didn't give him time to finish his sentance.

I summoned even more curse energy and the two burst of energy clashed together, destroying the room.

Sukuna stared at me with shock. "You've grown stronger, Choi (y/n). I would expect that from a descendant of Choi Sora-jo. I will see you later."

And with a snap of his fingers (well, technically Yuji's), he was gone just as Tetsuro and Caspiro kicked the doors open.

"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

So quick as a flash, we got outside just as the mansion exploded.

Dazai used his cursed energy to keep the mansion fragments from hitting anyone nearby, protecting the area with a sort of dome.

I saw the B and C class SAIB people arriving at the scene with the equipment to get anything in the rubble that would be dangerous and get anyone away.

The reason why they weren't sent was because the cursed energy we just felt would've instantly killed them if Caspiro, Tetsuro, and I didn't intervene.

We could barely manage, that's how toxic it was.

I took off the mask and filed the report as soon as we got back to the station.

Habek couldn't believe his eyes when he saw the documents. "What the fuck?! I thought that fucker was killed when Gojo..."

I shook my head. "We both know Gojo couldn't kill one of his favorite pupils. Besides, we all thought Itadori would be able to control Sukuna."

Habek glanced at the safe which held Sukuna's final finger. "No matter what happens, Sukuna must not find that finger."

"I wish we could just destroy the damn thing," I muttered with annoyance. "If we could just find a way to do so, this whole charade could've been avoided. And Itadori wouldn't have..."

My voice trailed off as I tried not to think of all the shit that happened in the years before.

"I can't think about this anymore," I said. "Habek, are you bringing your family over to my place for the weekend?"

"Yeah. Soo-ah and I want to have the house to ourselves."

"You deserve it," I teased my older brother. "After all, your old man bones need a break."

His jaw dropped with annoyance. "(y/n)!!! I'm only 27! You don't need to be so rude!"

"Yeah, that's three years older than me, old man." I put on my coat, sighing with my bed in mind. "I'll be taking my leave early tomorrow to prepare my house for the terror twins."

Habek's body shuddered.

It was an inside joke that we would call his twins Ji-yeon and Mura the terror twins since they ruined all my makeup supplies and were coloring with Soo-ah's lipstick when they were four.

"Yep. Have fun with them. I hear Ji-yeon really wants to go buy lots and lots of clothing at the stores," Habek warned me.

"She can suffer. We didn't grow up with desiner clothing and neither should she. She should be grateful for what she has, or something like that." I waved my hand in the air, thinking of how the hell I was going to tell the council of the world SIAB organization that Sukuna wasn't dead.

In the morning, I felt something was off.

I glanced out at the sky and saw the sun was starting to rise.

"Well, fuck." I looked at my watch and saw it was 5:32 am.

I always liked to take runs at 5:30 exactly and have just enough time to get ready for work.

"I guess I'll just skip the run today," I mumbled as I began to make breakfast for myself.

True I was the VP, but I still liked to be in early so I could leave earlier.

Too bad I didn't notice a pair of dark eyes watching me through the window of my penthouse at the top of the building overlooking Tokyo.

________________________________

I am IN LOVE with Itadori and Sukuna. That's it, that's the message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 133 13
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love was- forbidden."...
152K 4.6K 28
The Holy Deity, Y/n Hanazaika lived over 1000 years ago, killed at the mercy of her own people. Her former lover Ryomen Sukuna; dubbed King Of Curses...
84.8K 4.4K 44
Carpediem / その日をつかむ/ 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚕𝚒�...
1K 26 3
Curses are beings born from the negative energy of the human beings. Hatred, fear, disgust, and such emotions are what not only feeds on the Curses b...