PECK PENALTY

By auctorsam

Anna steals a kiss from an unsuspecting Joe and runs away. He catches her soon and makes her pay. Read how th... More

#1 The Kiss
#2 The Photo
#3 The Inquiry
#4 The Punishment
#5 The Dinner
#6 The Goose
#7 The Sister
#8 The Forgotten
#9 The Trip
#10 The Favor
#11 The Ex
#12 The Game
#13 The Fair
#14 The Offer
#15 The Movie
#16 The Night
#17 The Date
#18 The Name
#19 The Wedding
#20 The Aftermath
#21 The Camp
#22 The Wait
#23 The Admission

#24 The Confession [The End]

7.3K 362 53
By auctorsam

POV Joe

"Joe, what's up?" Gary greets me as I step into his cabin.

"I was passing by, thought I'd check on you. Where are all the guys?" I say looking around the empty cabin.

"They had all gone to the canteen."

"Oh," I say as I sit in one of many plastic chairs scattered across the place. "So... how did the date go?"

"The date?"

"Yeah. You went out for coffee with the girl who gave you the hoodie, right? How was it?"

"It was great. I'm going to see her again," Gary says with a satisfactory smile. My hands anxiously rub my thighs. What should I do? Should I tell him she used to date me? No. That's very low.

But what about her? If she has gone out with Gary means she's not with Mason? Did I misunderstand what I saw at the mall?

"Great," I say to Gary and get up.

"You are leaving?" he asks.

"Yeah, see you later."

Once I'm out of the cabin, I go to the entrance of Anna's camp and take out my phone.

In a few seconds I'd called her and asked to meet up here, she rushes out of the entrance. It reminds me of when she met me outside her school. She ran out like this, with a smile that I can never forget.

"Joe," she says out of breath.

I grab her hand and take her to the woods at the side. We stop and I let her hand go. "Are you going out with Mason?"

She looks confused and says, "No. Why are you saying that?"

"I saw you at the mall with him."

She tries to remember and then says, "That was just to say hi to him. He's going on a world trip or something. I wanted to wish him luck. Wait, you were there?"

"And Gary? Are you dating Gary?"

"No! It was just a coffee. Why are you thinking I'm dating someone? I'm not dating anyone. How can I when I'm in l—" She stops mid sentence and looks away.

"In what?" I ask her.

"Nothing. Why did you want to see me?"

I grab her waist and pull her into my chest. "You're in what?" I ask her.

Her eyes tear up. "In love with yo—"

I kiss her. I let my body feel the warmth of hers. I'd missed this for so long.

She pulls out her hands and wraps them over my neck. Knowing she wants this too, I pull her in tighter wanting to ravish her lips.

When we part she says, "Joe, what does this mean?"

"What do you think?"

"But you left me," she says throwing a weak punch at my chest and crying.

"I'm sorry," I say, "I thought you didn't care about me and that's why you did what you did. I love you, Anna. I have been since probably you stole my kiss. Before I got around tell you that my sister's wedding day happened."

"You're not angry at me anymore about it?" she says.

I wipe her tears away. She had been hurting. "No."

She buries herself in a hug around me.

————

"You need to stop doing this," Anna says as she gets in my car.

"But I thought you wanted to show me off to your schoolmates."

"Once in a while, yes. That doesn't mean I want you to disturb the peace in this virtuous girls' school everyday by coming to pick me up. Even all the teachers in my school know I'm dating you."

I shake my head. Sometimes, she wants to flaunt me off, sometimes she wants to hide me away. I can never understand her. And I don't need to. I love her as she is, the girl who stole my kiss.

A/N — My current ongoing stories —"PICS and IT DIDN'T HAPPEN" and  "Don't Pray To Me".  You might also like my other books, "Chasing Blue" and "Trip To Corsun". If werewolf romance is your cup of tea, I got a whole treasure trove for you! :) So, stop by my Wattpad author page for a browse.

Love, 💕 Auctorsam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.1K 63
"I know we broke up, but.., " he whispers in my ear, trailing his finger lightly along my arm. He places a soft kiss on my collarbone, making a shive...
148K 4.5K 29
Alex's first kiss was stolen by a stranger, at least she thought he was but when she finds out the strangers real identity her life changes. Continue...
9M 272K 51
Sadie's secretly in love with her best friend Connor. When the lights go off at a party, she kisses him in the dark. The next day, Connor enlists her...
850 83 41
Maya longs for stability. But with her mom suddenly losing her job and her house being mortgaged, she lands herself in the beach town of Destin, Flor...