Oh My Love!

By Reniphilo

A college story on RoNakshi alongside their friends with lots of Romance,Fun, Friendships and Jealousy..... C... More

Author's note
Characters
01.A NEW BEGINNING
02.THE FIRST MEETING
CHAPTER 3
04.THE OTHER GUY
05.WHY HIM??
06.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
07.THE CONFRONTATION
08. THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
GOOD NEWS!!!
10. THE CHALLENGE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
13.THE RESULT
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
22

09. AN UGLY TRUTH

243 25 25
By Reniphilo

"WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT??"

They thought at the same time. As they sat next to each other not knowing what to tell, While on the other side Sumit and Raima couldn't be more happy, the first reason was "THEM" being paired up as a team, and second was their friends were also assigned together.

Su-(whispers in Raima's ears) This is going to be fun!!

And Raima couldn't agree more.

Zoya Siddiqui - Aditya Hooda

Pr- And that completes the list. The assignment starts next week. Now all may disperse.

And they were off to their classes. During the class Rohit was apprehensive thinking about the project, Whereas Sumit and Raima were in their own la la land thinking about each other.

After their classes, they all gathered at Central Perk (Oops😅) their canteen.

Sumit and Raima were sitting next to each other and Rohit and Sonakshi had no other choice but to sit together.

Su- So, In a week's time we'll be working together!! Isn't that great!!

Ra- Of course Sumit.

He looked at Rohit and Sonakshi to say something but both were sipping their hot chocolate with a blank face.

Su- Hello...

No response.

Ra- Guys!!!

Sumit and Raima- GUYS!!

Both of them jerked and the whole canteen turned towards them.

SuRa- Sorry guys, please carry on.

And all resumed what they were doing.

Rohit and Sonakshi glared at the both of them and said together

"What the heck is wrong with you two?"

As both of looked at each other glaring at both of them there stood Karan just at the next bench. He couldn't digest the fact that Rohit and Sonakshi are going to work together. Without no further ado he marched towards the table they were in and greeted Sumit and Raima with a "Hi!". Rohit and Sonakshi were busy looking each other, Sonakshi was the first one to break the eye contact and that's when she noticed Karan sitting there, but Rohit was the one who spoke.

R- Hey Karan when did you come??

All the while Sonakshi was hell bent on not talking to him.

K-(in a rude manner) I've been here for sometime,(looking at Sonakshi) were you so busy in your own dreamland with someone else (glancing at Rohit) that you didn't even notice me??

The other three of them were just staring at each other not knowing what to say when Rohit said,

R- Karan is that the way how you talk to someone, that too to a girl?

K- Oh hero! she's my friend and I'll talk to her however I want, please don't interfere.

R- Oh really? Well, if you talk to her in this manner, anyone would question I don't know about others, but I will ask for sure if you talk with a girl that way!! And especially when it's Sona!!

Sonakshi didn't know what to say.. she touched his hand and said,

S- Rohit, relax!!

Karan joined his hand in a fist!!

K- Oh so now both of you have become friends??

Su- Karan why are you talking like this?

K- Sona!! Let's go..why should we sit with them come on!!

Sonakshi steadily ignored him.

Su- Where are you going Karan??

K- To the next table!!

Su- Karan come on yarr why are we fighti..

Jenifer- Hey Karan!! There you are!!

K- Hey hot stuff (winks)

Sonakshi looked at them disgustingly but didn't say anything.

J- Karan I searched for you all the places but you're here??

K- Sorry yaar!! I was just here with my friend Sonakshi she'll be joining us too!!(in a rude tone)Sona are you coming or not??

S- (in a stern vice) No Karan you go with Jeni!! I'll be here with Rohit!!

She said this with her hands still on Rohit's.

Karan's blood boiled but he controlled himself and said

K-(gritting his teeth) Fine you're wish!! Come on Jen!

And he got up placing his Jennifer's waist while she did the same. And Sonakshi just watched them go by.

Ra-(whispers to Sumit) I had a doubt from day one and now it's clear!!

Su- What??

Ra- That he's a jerk!!

Su- Absolutely sweetheart!!

Ra- Guys come on! Let's order something na!!

Su- Yeah!! Even I'm hungry!!

While Sumit and Raima were chatting, Rohit and Sonakshi yet again sat in silence.

In girls hostel

Sonakshi was in deep thoughts and Raima saw her.

Ra- Sona??

No response.

Ra-(shaking her shoulders) Sonaaaa!!!

Sonakshi jerked.

S- Uh??uh?? What... what happened??

Ra- That's something I'm supposed to ask!! What happened??

S- What??

Ra- Sona!! Something is bothering you tell me na??

Sonakshi sighed and started to talk.

S- You know Raima, you remember what happened during the first day right??

Raima nodded her head.

S- The first person I ever saw was Rohit..but we fought with each other and other than you I guess Karan was the only with whom I was comfortable as a friend...after that Sumit...even Rohit is my friend but not close as Karan was to me!!

Ra- Sona are you

S- Listen to me first!!

Raima made a face but kept quiet.

S- You know during the initial days..Karan was behaving so good to me...and I was very happy that I had a friend like him...and you know as days passed by I felt like I didn't see him the same way when I saw him the first day..I might've had a crush on him...bu

Raima made her eyes bigger and was about to say something,

Ra- Even after I..

S- Shhh!! Finger on your lips!!

Ra- But.?

S- What did I say?

Raima did the same with a childlike expression.

S- I said I might've had a crush on him and I was very happy whenever he was with me... earlier even when he was flirting with girls he always drew a line atleast in front of me I guess but recently... he crossed that limit with other girls in front of me and also (her voice cracked)....with me..

Ra- WHAT??

S- Raima don't panic!! Do you remember after the announcement that were having an assignment we went to the canteen and you know even you and Sumit were fighting Karan said he wanted to go to the library...with me...

Ra- Yes...

S- He didn't take me to the library... instead he took me the break room and no one was there..I was scared for a moment and then he started behaving differently..and suddenly he...(tears form in her eyes)

Ra- Sona did he??

S- He tried to come closer like... forcefully...but I pushed him and ran away from there...

Ra- Why didn't you tell me this earlier??

S- I was about to tell you, but just after I ran..he stopped me at the canteen entrance and apologized and......he said that....he thought that I felt the same way.... maybe I did until that very moment...when he once again started to come near me.....Rohit came at the right time and  called me saying that Mrs.Sheela wanted to see me..and I just went with him... you know even after talking with her I was about to come to the hostel and tell it to you...but then....I saw him and and that stupid Jeni...making out...all I wanted to do was just run away...I tried to forget the whole thing...that's why I didn't tell you...

Ra- Sona...

Raima went and hugged her.

S-(breaking the hug) You know even after all this he had the audacity to come and talk rude to me like that...And Rohit..

Ra- Rohit??

S- I don't know Raima when he said "I will ask and especially when it's Sona"...I just saw something in his eyes..and I didn't know what was that..

Ra- Maybe Rohit really cares about you than that jerk.. Sona aren't you going to report this...??

S- Maybe but he'll say I didn't even touch her... let's see...

Ra- But Sona..

S- No Raima I don't even want to talk about it, and again and if he tries to do anything in the future...he will have to deal with the real SONAKSHI RASTOGI!!

Ra- I think it's better if you report..

S- No yaar we're just newcomers..I don't want any bad name..

Ra- But Sona..

S- Raima please I'm feeling sleepy

Ra- Fine

And as Raima was about to get up... Sonakshi made her sit and placed her head on her lap.

Raima gently caressed her head and after making sure she was asleep she closed her eyes and dozed off herself...

Hey guys, hope everyone is doing good...So what do you think about the chapter. good or bad, liked it or not.... forgive me for any mistakes 🥺 please vote and comment I love reading them.

Until then,

Au revoir.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.6K 34
This is purely a fictional fanfiction, but how I wish it was true. In the beginning it may seem that I have copied the works of some writers on this...
513 26 4
This story was originally uploaded in India Forums way back in 2019 by me.. I decided to shift it here. It has got nothing to do with any track of K...
2.1K 163 25
Story of Friendship, Love, Sacrifice, Pain, Happiness, Anger etc.....✨
16.3K 2.6K 17
WINNER OF *WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS, 2020* Do you remember the first time, your best friend teased you with a name and you blushed? Do you remember the f...