FAMILY PACKAGE ( DISCONTINUED)

By SitaMah7

Rishi , please don't leave me alone rishi... I am scared rishi... I won't leave you, my love... No matter wha... More

NOTE
CAST..
THE GIRLS
THE GUY
WELCOME TO TRICHY
GUESTS
SLEEPLESS
MET WITH EACH OTHER
HARVEST HURT
PONGALO PONGAL
NEW MEET
๐Ÿ’ENGAGED๐Ÿ’
BACHELOR'S PARTY
OOPS!!
AN ABRUPT END

FIRST MEET

79 7 8
By SitaMah7

"Amma why I need to come?"

"How many times I need to tell you. I am not asking you."

"I have work which is more important than that wedding to be attended."

"That's why.. you have no social life. So boring you are.. stupid workaholic"

"Ma!!" I whined and mom have a death glare.

"Okay. Okay okay. I am coming."
I surrendered to mom did my business and got ready in three piece suit and and left.

Mom had asked, sorry... ordered me to accompany her to Santhome church for one of my employee's wedding.

Rupamathi

"How could you look so beautiful ma?" I told settling in car looking at my mom's beautiful still young face.

"If any girl hears this dialogue from your mouth, till now you would have a list of girlfriends.. stupid.." mom slapped me... Playfully

"First tell this to Mr DCP. He is worse than me."

"At least he has social life for name sake. Sometimes I doubt that I gave birth to both of you.. " amma facepalmed herself clutching her purse

"You should not tell like this.." i pinched her cheek with a smile.

"Che peh"

We reached the church and were welcomed by groom's side. I put my phone on silent not getting embarrassed by my calls.

The bride entered in her long floor length white gown with her father. The priest then asked the assembled to take our seats.

While everyone was looking at the bride and groom, my eyes went towards a girl sitting at bride's side.

Almond shaped black eyes, pink cheeks, not much sharp nose, perfect arched eyebrows, pearl smile, long black wavy hair... saree clad girl
on the whole no touch of make up.. perfect epitome of natural beauty..

Before my mind could admire her more my mom gave a jerk gesturing to sit. To avoid more awkwardness I averted my gaze.

I have never seen such a girl. Every girl coats a lot of heavy powders only to look attractive. But this girl is different very different. So simple yet beautiful.

Who won't like it?

How many of them might have proposed to get till now!

Hell! Why am I thinking that!

I looked at her through corner of my eye. The way she was saying something, whispering.. to her.. friend suppose and both of them shared a giggle.

The one who's gonna marry her would be the luckiest and happiest one on the Earth!

My trance was again broken by huge round of applause. All of them were standing and clapping for the wedded couple.

"Rishi, what happened?" Amma noticed my way.
"Nothing ma." I jerked out my  thoughts.
"Come. Let's wish them."

We both went for taking photo with them. Mom went to talk with other ladies present while having lunch.

My eyes were fixed on her. For the first time I am behaving so weird. This girl is really something. I secretly took a snap of her when she was taking group photo with the couple.

Though I was doing wrong, I was I interested to know about her. With the help of social media, I got to know about.... Her friend, the chudidar one, Stacy. 

She seems to be not active person in social media, the other girl..

This is enough to know about her..

Without wasting a second I gave a glance at mom and went towards the girls standing alone at the side area of Church with their plates having lunch.

"Hey, you must be Stacy right?" I asked her friend who gave confused expression.

"I have seen you somewhere." I said looking at both of them thinking they might not get me wrong.

"Where you must have seen? Tinder, aisle, Instagram, Facebook in everything." She, not Stacy, mumbled looking around making me chuckle.

"I'm Rishi."

"Stacy. I too have seen you but can't recognise."

"And, your friend?" It was my first time asking a girl's name. Won't i be hesitating?

"Vidya Lakshmi." She said with proud in her voice.

"Is it your grandmother's name?" I blurted out.

"No. My grandmother's grandmother's brother's uncle's sister in law's brother in law's aunt's  father's grand child name.
Do you mind it?" She said in one breath making my shock.

"Umm. I hope not."
"Good for you." She said with a small smile and rolled her eyes  making me more attracted to her.

"Don't get her wrong. She's like that." Stacy said whispering something to Vidya.

"I can see it." I said looking at her. She gave a small glare which was enough to make anyone shut.

I and Stacy started having  pleasantries and each and every moment I had my glance on Vidya who looked annoyed and tried to ignore us but failed. Stacy was nice girl but a bit extrovert and I don't think Vidya would be a one because of the way she snapped at me.

"I think we should leave, right Stace."Vidya said gritting her teeth. She wanted to escape from here.

"Oh yeah. It was nice to meet you Rishi." Stacy said with a hearty smile.

"I could drop you both if.."
"If you drop us then who will bring our bike Mr.. Rishi." Vidya said in giving a taunt to me.

"Glad to meet you both." I said in low voice. Vidya held her hand and dragged her out from side. Stacy turned and  gestured me she'll ping me later. I was feeling as if I am not going to see her again.

"Who were you talking to?" Amma asked as i was standing alone..

"That girls." My head pointed the two retreating figures.

"I didn't think you will take your Amma's words so seriously!" Amma said

"Nakkal uh(sarcasm uh). Not like that. Just.."

"Chudidar or saree.." she cut my sentence.

"Saree." I said smiling absentmindedly. Shot. What I said!

"Enjoy.." Amma patted my shoulder and laughed.

We left after bidding ourselves and taking blessings from the priest present. At home, I was working in study room when i heard Amma saying

"Rishi.. pack your bags." Amma shouted from her room downstairs.

"Why so suddenly?"
I peeped through rails.

"We are going to native tomorrow. By car" i got down sitting on sofa with my head hung i direction of her room.

"Why? We go for Diwali na. It's been just 2 months after Diwali.."i said.

"Ask your brother.. suprise uh. What gets into this family i don't know. All miracles happen on the same day."amma said and vanishes.

"Dei bro, what is that surprise? Can't you say here itself. Why we should go to Trichy?" Making my way to Aadi's room i asked him with a bit of irritation thinking he would spill it.

"That needs patience, bro." He said changing his clothes.

"Plus there's only 4 days for Pongal. Fortunately we are going to celebrate there with your grandpa in our village.." appa said strolling around the corridor   with phone in his hand.

"Already plans started!!"

*******
Namastey mandali...

How was the chapter?

Was Vidya behaving correct with Rishi?

What is Aadi's surprise?

What is going to happen in Trichy?

Next chapter would be Vidya's POV.

Target- 100 views, 20 votes..

Please guys.  Support the author..🙁🙁
It encourages us to write more fast and give updates frequently.

Or it is your wish for regular updates!!🙂🙂

To be continued with Vidya.

Till then

Stay home stay reading

Byee 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 1.4K 21
Four life's four people.... Two dead but other two's life used to revolve around them . What will happen when they will get to know how the one's who...
2.5M 195K 88
"I can give you grandchild without marriage too mom" Mira said after listening to her mom's useless reason making everyone shock. Yeah???? "I...I mea...
62.9K 2.8K 45
#1STORY OF TWISTED SERIES. ๐Ÿ“โ€ขTWISTED OBSESSION RIYANSH SINGH RAJVANSH, 28 year old,A greek God in form of a man or better say god of hell. He is...
75.6K 3K 66
๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ; ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ---โ€ข-- -- --- --- -โ€ข โ–กโ–  Zeeshant Mehra, the owner and CEO of India's one and only money-making company. Col...