You are my medicine

Galing kay Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... Higit pa

Character intro
wedding knot
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
Abhigya's marriage
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Same pain..
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Gone through the worst and got the best..
Walk together till infinity..

His diary..

1.5K 115 26
Galing kay Jenisundar

Pragya crawls near the door and slightly opens the door and peeps out to check abhi....then she sits on the floor inside their closet and opens the diary...

At that time she heard a voice," shameless girl"

Pragya turned towards the mirror and sees her reflection..

Pr: what are you doing here

Ref: first tell me what are you doing here..

Pragya frowns and says," wait...how dare you call me like that"

Ref: people reading other's personal diary are shameless

Pr: this is mine

Ref: really?

Pr: Haan...what difference does it make...if it is my husband's then obviously it is mine too... you shut up and go from here...

Then she mentally apologizes to abhi and starts reading...

In first page,

Today I met my Aditi for the first time...

Pragya stops reading as she felt uncomfortable to read that..may be she felt little pain seeing her husband mentioning some other girl as his...

She continues reading...

Flashback begins:

When abhi is standing in the corridor of his college, a pretty girl and her friend walks towards him...

It is Aditi and her friend Shreya..

Ad: when I go near him , you should push me , then I will about to fall ,then he will catch me , then our eyes will lock, then love...

Sh: isn't this scene too old

Ad: old is gold Shreya..

Then when they neared abhi Shreya pushed Aditi, but due to the push Aditi fell flat on the floor whereas Shreya fell into abhi's arms...

Aditi's eyes widened seeing that...she immediately gets up and parts them...

Aditi turns to abhi and scolds him," don't you have manners... if she falls then will you catch?"

Ab: common...I prevented your friend from falling down but you are scolding me

Ad: Haan but...you don't know about this world... may be this is their plan... so from next time don't save any girl..

Abhi nods with a smile..

Aditi pulled Shreya and rushed from there...

Abhi goes inside his class and hugs some one from behind..

Ab: sorry Aakash..

Aakash glares at him and says," fine...but tomorrow we should surely bunk.."

Ab: done..

Abhi and Aakash are cousins ....both are best buddies from kindergarten... both cares for each other a lot...

After chasing abhi for nearly a year Aditi made abhi to fall for her...she is their college beauty ....she loves abhi a lot and more possessive over him.. abhi's world started revolving around her..

Abhi hided his love from Aakash, this created a big misunderstanding between the two friends...then abhi somehow consoled him..

After that they made forever promises and also kept their words....

Days rolled, weeks passed, months passed, years passed but their friendship didn't change...abhi's love for Aditi grew many folds...three became inseperable...

Aditi loves shopping and abhi is very happy to buy things for her...

Then one day

Aa: abhi why don't you marry Aditi..

Ab: I will aakash but first I should talk to mom and dad, then ranbir, then only I can marry her... and before all these I thought I will start my own company in her name... she will be very happy...

Aa: but abhi, already you brought one house in her name..

Ab: that will be our house after marriage..

Aa: abhi ....even yesterday Aditi said me that she is feeling insecure in your love

Abhi looks at him shocked

Ab: no Aakash...I love her more than anything...how can she day like that..

Aa: that's why I am telling you , you marry her secretly tomorrow...then we can tell our family... they will accept... however even aditi's parents are okay with your love right...

Ab: Haan but...if mom and dad comes to know about this...

Aa: I am saying right....will you listen to me

Ab: if you want I can even give my life this is just scoldings from mom and dad...done.. tomorrow we will surprise her ...

Aakash and abhi hugs each other...

Not able to read more pragya closes the diary...her eyes brimmed with tears...

Pragya's pov;
  He loved her this much...did they marry each other...where is she now..if she comes back for her husband, then what will I do..

Her thoughts are broken when she heard knocking sound..

She immediately pushed the diary under the cupboard and wipes her tears and opens the door...

Abhi looks at her confused as she is looking at him with an emotion he never seen in her eyes...it is not fear on him but it is fear of losing him...

Ab: what happened pragya...were you crying? Why is your eyes red? Did you sleep..

Pr: Haan ...I am going to s...

Ab: what? You are going to sleep?  Did you see the time, it is five in the morning..what did you do this much time..

Pr: I woke up just now..

Abhi looked at her as he is not convinced with her answer..

Pragya lowers her gaze .

Ab: what are you hiding from me...why did you cry...

But seeing pragya standing silently by gazing at the floor... abhi sighs and walks inside the closet...

He heard pragya's soft whisper," suniye"

Abhi was about to turn but he was freezed when she hugged him from behind...

Both stood there silently...abhi sensed his t-shirt getting wet because of pragya's tears...

She knows he will get hurt seeing her tears but she couldn't help..she is scared to loose her love once again...this time surely she will die..

Abhi sensed her fear in her hug..but why is she scared..

Then he heard her murmurs," I will not give you to anyone"

Abhi is surprised hearing her..he pulls her to the front and asks," what?"

Pragya nods negatively and says," nothing"

Saying she left from there..

*******

To be continued..

*****
Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views on it..

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 96 2
pragya become mentally unstable after her fiancee betrayed her and her own family too abandoned her. peeps in to know how abhi's love changed her. t...
63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
3.1K 111 2
PRACHI and RANBIR ...........They have come to your doors once again to take you as a witness of their Trust Before Love! They made their sweet ban...
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...