Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

Bởi VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... Xem Thêm

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻

9.7K 305 107
Bởi VikingMetalToby

Thanks to Shinoda, I've come up with an explanation of a theory as to why the reader or "(Y/N)" The Walker cannot be identified clearly by other Creepypasta in terms of their gender and age. In other words, an explanation for everyone's usage of they/them towards (Y/N).

ALSO now that I'm coming back to this page, you can just basically ignore this whole thing since (y/n) is basically considered your preference.

Feel free to skip this page because it's just a boring informational theory type thing about why the pastas call (Y/N) they/them and why they can't determine their age or properly tell their face.

As taken from Wikipedia:
Prosopagnosia is a cognitive disorder of face perception in which the ability to recognize familiar faces, including one's own face (self-recognition), is impaired, while other aspects of visual processing (e.g., object discrimination) and intellectual functioning (e.g., decision-making) remain intact.

This term is also known as face-blindness as stated on the Wiki. However, in this story it's not necessarily that everyone suffers from this disorder.

We're going to determine that SlenderMan (being the all-powerful being he is) is responsible for others being unable to fully identify (Y/N).

In the story, (Y/N) has technically fallen into a cliché "chosen one" scenario, which is why they were snatched up to become a proxy in the first place. Their potential outranks those of the other four proxies in this story; The Leader(Hoodie), The Mask(Masky), The Chaser(Kate), The Proxy(Ticci-Toby).

Power is like an aura in this dimension, I guess, and that power can be sensed by enemies of the Creepypasta, such as almighty Zalgo himself. (Y/N) is considered powerful(eventually). Since (Y/N) is such a risk, SlenderMan took matters into his own hands and in a way distorted (Y/N)'s face (I was thinking probably their overall figure as well) so that no one can truly tell who they are or in other words, he gave everyone except himself some high level of prosopagnosia.

In this story, we altered the definition the disorder to go along with the fantasies of the story; meaning like instead of plain face-blindness, its an extreme distortion.
It's like some Creepypastas may think they see a guy, some may think they see a girl, their voice may sound like that of a child's or maybe a teen or almost an adult. In terms of their whole figure being changed, some may see them being slightly taller or a bit shorter. This completely strays from the actuality of prosopagnosia but it's just being danced around for the story, used in a fictional way.

They may see (Y/N) a certain way, but they can never truly tell who they are, so everyone resorts to using they or them for pronouns. Some may have an ideal for (Y/N) and use what they think they are. But they will never see (Y/N)'s true face or be able to tell their age.

Since this is more of a disorder that damages the brain to only disassociate faces, it really doesn't fit when adding in things such as distortion of height at things like hair, but as this is a fiction where stupid , non-realistic things happen, we could say the damage of the distortion makes some people see (Y/N) with different hair color/ length, different eyes, voice, skin, whatever.

All of this is to protect (Y/N)'s identity from enemies like Zalgo, and despite living with the killers, their identity isn't completely safe solid around them either. Their importance to SlenderMan is so great that even the very ones working beside them cannot tell who they're actually working with.

Only SlenderMan and you the reader would know, since you the reader are the one that's either using an OC or yourself or whatever, and that means (Y/N) truly looks like however you want them to look.

This is a bunch of complicated, unneeded shit but I thought to myself it was pretty interesting when Shin told me about it so I thought maybe it could fit into the story like a theory and change it up a bit.

But besides that, it's just something I made up, I really don't care what you do with the reader or how you want the others see them, this is kinda supposed to you or your OCs story so it goes how you want it to go.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think about prosopagnosia on (Y/N), if you've even read this far.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
1K 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
438 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...
970 52 8
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...