Hidden Secrets. [l.s.] ✔

By _g0ldenL0uis_

Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
👑
guess what mfs
Announcement!
The Remake!

Chapter Twenty One

8.7K 184 519
By _g0ldenL0uis_

A/N: hello hello hello.

This was supposed to be updated and published by yesterday but I literally fell asleep at like 8 o'clock.

Enjoy!

---

Niall POV...

I picked up the diary.

Should I read it? I don't trust her.

No.

Just give it back tomorrow.

...

..

.

Read it.

I open the diary slowly. The first page in the book says in all cursive letters.

This book belongs to Eleanor Calder. Please return if found.

"Not. Gonna. Happen." I flip to the second page.

It basically just says everything about her: brown eyes, brown hair, light pale skin.

Boring stuff.

I flip a few pages in, scanning the book. I see Louis' name a few times noticing how her crush on him gets deeper and deeper as the book goes on. There's also mentions of how they never talk and aren't friends, and how she has no idea why she likes him so much.

"Let's go to her latest entry." I say quietly to myself and start walking towards the detention room.

My eyes widen in fear as I read some of the words.

I know they're together.

Make him suffer.

Break up.

Louis is mine.

It's all apart of my plan.

Harry can't have him.

I'll let him die.

Everything is going exactly how I want it.

And finally.

Harry Styles will be exposed.

Shit.

~

Zayn POV...

After my detention I see Niall running at a high speed with a book in hand.

"ZAYN!! WE HAVE TO GO HARRY'S!" Niall stops in front of me. "Right. Now."

"What-? Babes why?" I say in confusion, looking down at the smaller boy.

"Look." He holds up the book. The cover.

"How in the hell do you have her diary?" I grab the book from him and examine it.

"She dropped it after she asked me for my number and she never-"

"Wait." I furrow my eyebrows. "Your number?! Why the hell did she want your number?"

Niall chuckles. "She wanted details about Tommo." He takes the book back. "Now let's go!"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the main doors of the building. He opened them and continued to drag me to my car.

"Zayn hurry!" Niall hit the top of my car with his hands lightly while I grabbed for my keys. "We have to go now!!"

"Okay okay slow down." I unlocked my car and we both got in, closing our doors. "We're gonna make it." I looked at him and grabbed his hand, squeezing it lightly.

That seemed to calm him down a bit, as his breath slowed and his face relaxed.

"Sorry. It's just-" He pauses. "What I read is not how their relationship needs to end."

"You read the diary!? Niall that's an invasion of privacy!" I snapped my head back at him as I pulled out of the parking lot.

"Listen. Be glad I did." He frowned. "I'm saving my ship here!"

"Your what now?" I looked at the road.

"My ship." Niall laughed softly. "I don't think I would live I'd Larry wasn't real."

"Who the fuck is Larry?" Now I'm just confused.

"A friend of ours."

"Niall."

He didn't respond.

"I will go straight to your house if you-" I get cut off.

"Okay fine! Please don't!" He pleaded and smacked my arm lightly. "It's Harry and Louis' names mashed together into one."

God, I love him.

I chuckle and grab his hand again, squeezing. "Okay silly. Almost to Harry's."

"Yayy!"

~

Louis' POV...

MINOR SMUT WARNING

After explaining everything to Harry, he pulled me into a hug. A realy tight one.

"H-Haz-" I choked out. "I can't breath-"

"O-Oh! Sorry Lou." He said,pulling away and scratching the back of his neck.

"It's okay baby." I pulled him by the collar of his shirt towards me. "I'm okay."

I kissed him deeply and he kissed back.

We pulled away to breathe and then kissed again, this time more heated.

"Fuck Louis..." Harry said lowly and grabbed my waist, pushing his fingers into my side, causing me to moan slightly into his mouth.

I slowly pushed him towards his bed and then pushed him lightly on it. He positioned himself so he could sit up. I crawled on top of him, cradling his lap and continued to kiss him. I grabbed hold of both sides of his face. He grabbed my waist again and smiled when he dug his fingers back into them.

"Fucking tease." I said, trying to hold in a moan.

"You like it."

"Yes I do."

I started to grind on him and he let out a few deep groans. I tugged at his shirt and whined.

"Off." I said, quite demanding, but still being gentle. (Help 😭)

Harry pulled off his shirt and did the same with mine.

"I love you Harry Styles."

"I love you too Louis Tomlinson."

~

Zayn's POV...

I pull into Harry's driveway and Niall practically jumps out of the car.

I turn off the car and get out. "Niall wait up!" I say, jogging after him.

"Hurry up then slow poke!" Niall walks up to the door and knocks.

I finally get to where he stands and he frowns. I tilt my head giving him a 'what's wrong' look.

"No answer."

"See if it's unlocked." I say and walk closer to the door. I turn the door handle slowly and open the door.

"I- Zayn." Niall crosses his arms.

"What?" I turn around and look at his angry little figure.

"ItS aN iNvAsIoN oF pRiVaCy!" He mocks me, trying his best impression, yet, still failing.

"Oh shush." I walk into the house and look around. "Hello? Harry?"

"Nobody's home." Niall spoke quietly. "Should we check at Louis'?"

"I think that'd be best." We turn around to the door until we hear a small crash, and then a deep chuckle. Along with a "Harreh!" In a small, high pitched voice.

"Let's go!" I grab Niall and pull him down the short hallway and up some stairs.

As we get to Harry's door- it's got his sports medals on it to identify- I grab the handle and turn it.

"OH MY GOD ZAYN-!"

"NIALL COVER YOUR EYES!"

"AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK-"

"Fucking hell it's been a week-"

I slam the door shut and run back down the stairs. Niall follows after me with his eyes covered. His face is flushed and I can tell mine is a deep red.

We just walked in on our best friends mid-fuck.

"Babes help me find the bleach."

~

Louis POV...

Great.

Just fucking great.

"Zayn what the fuck-?" I glare at him, burning straight through him.

"Don't leave the front door unlocked then!!" He stepped forward and motioned at the door.

"Dude! You don't just fucking walk into people's houses! That's an invasion of privacy!!" I threw my hands up at him and scoffed.

"Told you-"

"Niall you're no better." Zayn looked at Niall. "You read Elevator's diary!"

My face went from anger to what the fuck in .2 seconds.

"You what now?" I looked at Niall, with my eyebrows raised in surprise but also still confusion.

Niall slowly raised a small book up to his chest. "Yeaah soo-"

"HOW DID YOU GET HER DIARY AND WHY DID YOU READ IT?!" I yelled and snatched the book away.

"I didn't trust her! And after reading that, I definitely don't trust her now." Niall crosses his arms and look away.

"Damn it Niall." I packed back and forth, holding the book in my hands.

I was really debating on reading the diary. Niall said he couldn't trust her then and now he definitely can't trust her now. There's a reason behind that.

"Why does this always happen to us?" I said quietly. I opened the book and started to read.

"Woah hey Louis??" Harry stopped in front of me, pushing the book a bit lower so he could get my attention. "You just said-"

"I'm glad he did." I look up. "We either find out now or find out later when everything falls apart." And for some reason I started to cry. Tears streamed down my face rapidly.

"Louis, Louis?" Harry cupped my face with his hands. "Baby, why are you crying?"

"I-I just-" I choked and squeezed my eyes shut. "I just really don't want to lose you."

"Louis." Harry took the book from me. Laying it face down on the coffee table so I wouldn't lose the page. He pulled me into a hug and I buried my face into his chest. "You're not going to lose me. Never in a million years would I think of leaving you."

"You promise?" I sobbed and looked up at him with a puffy face.

"I promise." He kissed me softly and rubbed circles into my back.

I loved kissing him. It was just pure serotonin for me. It made me feel better, even if it were for a second he would do so. It just made everything so much better in my life. It eased the stress.

"Oookay." Zayn spoke up. "I hate yo ruin your guys moment, but uh- Liam's here."

"Hey Li." Harry said and looked at the door. "What's up?"

"Taylor told me to come get you." He looked at me sadly and then back to Harry. "She's gonna ask you to the dance."

"Oh.." Harry looked at me. I didn't look back at him. But I could see his eyes sadden in the corner of my eye. "Well then I'll just say no."

"Harry come on you need to say yes. We don't need to make thing worse-"

"What do you mean make things worse?!" Harry's head whipped to Liam. "What's already going wrong?"

"El-" Liam starts to speak.

I cut him off, because I've finally realized what's in that diary without even trying to read it. "She's trying to break us up..."

"What?" Harry looked back at me.

"Eleanor is going to trying and break us up." I look down. "I should've known."

"How the fuck would she know?!" Harry broke away from me and yelled Liam.

"Harry I don't-"

"Fucking hell don't lie." Harry paces around. "Liam did you fucking tell her?! I swear to God if you told her-"

"I didn't tell her shit!" Liam yelled back.

Zayn and Niall tried to calm them down. I just stood there. Harry and Liam started screaming at each other.

I covered my ears quickly. I could feel hot tears stream down my face.

I was panicking. I couldn't fucking breathe. Everything started to crash down so quickly in this moment. I didn't know what to do.

It felt like my head was spinning.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Please stop." I was whispering to myself quietly.

All of a sudden I felt arms around me and muffled words. "Shhh Louis it's gonna be okay. Zayn's trying his best to stop them." The Irish voice rang through my ears. "Let's go upstairs and calm down, okay?"

Niall slowly walked me up the stairs. He took me straight to the bathroom.

"Let's wash your tests and give you a hot cloth for your head, okay bubs?" He said softly, turning on the hot water, grabbing a towel.

I nodded slowly and sat on the toilet. I could still hear yelling downstairs, but it was muffled and not as loud.

"I can't believe they would get so worked up over this." Niall said, wetting the cloth with hot water. "They shouldn't be doing this. It's horrible. Especially when being best friends."

Niall pulled the cloth from the water and squeezed the extra water out. He placed it one my head and dabbed it around my cheeks. He was quite gental. I enjoyed it. Thought it was weird, I was thankful.

"Thank you for this, Nialler." I said quietly. My hands were placed on my lap.

"Mhm." He was quick. I could tell he was focused on making me feel better.

Which of course it was all going good until we heard a loud crash come from downstairs. I stood quickly and Niall looked at the closed bathroom door.

"Fuck. Cmon." Niall said opening the door quickly and running to the living room. I ran quickly behind him.

"What the fuck just happened-" My eyes widened.

"Zayn?"

---

A/N: hahah. Jk jk. It's not over yet.

---

Louis' POV...

"Zayn?"

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him." Zayn looked down at Harry on the floor. "He tried to hit Liam... A-and I just-" He started crying.

THE Zayn Malik started crying.

He never cries.

"I pushed him a-and-" Zayn broke into a sob. "He just-"

"Zayn!" I ran up to him and hugged him as he held himself. "It's gonna be okay. I know you didn't mean it. It'll be okay."

Harry was sat up against the island in his kitchen, holding his stomach. Like he was gonna throw up. Niall walked over to him to make sure he was okay, while I held on to a broken down Zayn. Liam just stood by the front door. He looked pretty shocked by everything.

His best friend just tried to hit him, Zayn knocked him to the ground, and Zayn started crying. If I were him, I would be feeling the same thing.

"Shhh it's okay.." i said quietly to Zayn. "You only did it to help. He knows and I know you didn't mean to hurt him."

Everything was just so chaotic today. And tomorrow is only gonna get worse.

We just have to be prepared.

For everything.

---

A/N: okay now it's over.

So this is almost the end. I'm so so so sorry that it's ending.

This is a very short book but I have so many other amazing ideas for wattpad books I'd love to write. I just feel like I need to get my ideas out there yk?

I really hope you guys will enjoy those books too.

I will post what they are on my announcements and also on this book. And I'm super super excited to see all of your guy's feedback.

I love all your guy's support! And I'm so happy that I got to experience this moment with you guys!

Thank you all! This not the end!

-Kiwi 🥝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 939 35
Louis, Liam, Niall, Zayn attend London University and the 4 of them are liking the life in the educational lighting. Louis has a girlfriend named Ele...
37.4K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
56.2K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
702K 30.2K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...