My forever

By Ki_imagines

Third book to 'No one knows' series. If you haven't read the others DO NOT read this one. More

Chapter one
A/N
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twentyfour
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Congrats you get to read my rant
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Epilouge

Chapter eighteen

77 1 0
By Ki_imagines

Magazine article:
It is official! Harry Styles & Mabel Bickham are expecting! They were seen boarding a plane for Ohio yesterday, and Bickham's baby bump was visible. Styles did not leave his wife's side once while boarding the plane! Insiders say that Styles has always been protective over Bickham but he's a lot more protective now, so it wasn't surprising when he had four bodyguards escorting them to the plane.

Some are questioning wether the baby is Styles or not because Bickham has been prone to be with other guys, that she claims are only friends. I guess we will have to wait until the baby is born to figure out if it's Styles or not!

"I can not wait to get there!"

"I can tell." Harry chuckles.

"You've been there before right? You like it there right?" I ask as I bounce in my plane seat.

"Yes Honey." he nods with a loving smile.

"Please buckle your seatbelts, we will be landing shortly."

I buckle up and turn to Harry.

"The first place we have to go is Canal Winchester." I tell him.

"Actually we have to check into our hotel room."

"And after that we go to my home town right?" I ask.

"Yes sweetheart." he chuckles.

"Thank you." I kiss the corner of his mouth before sitting back.

We soon are safely landed at port Columbus aka the airport in Columbus Ohio.

Harry grabs the luggage and I follow him off the plane. Theres a small group of girls with signs that say 'Baby Direction!' 'Welcome home Mabel!' 'Marry forever!'

Harry grand my hand and leads me through the crowd. We finally get to the cars and Harry walks up to a man with car keys.

"Mr.Styles."the man says and harry takes the keys before leading me to a black Mercedes.

I get in the passenger seat as Harry puts the luggage in the trunk. I roll down my window and lean out.

"Hurry up!" I yell.

"You could be helping." he laughs.

"My back hurts." I smile.

"Sure it does." he shakes his head.

I sit back and watch people walk by. Most state and the others refuse to make eye contact with me. Someone walks by and glances my way before stopping. He stares at me with an intense glare and I look away. I can't help but feel like I know him, but for some reason I can't remember I can feel his eyes boring into the side of my head.

Harry opens his door and climbs in before buckling up.

"Your suddenly quiet." he says as I stare straight ahead.

I glance over to the staring man and look at Harry. "Just go."

He starts driving the car and we soon arrive in downtown Columbus. We pull up to the Hilton hotel and a man takes our luggage.

"Take it those to the pent house please." Harry says and the man nods.

The man walks away with our luggage after closing the trunk and Harry gets out of the car.

"You drive, I have no clue where cantal windershester is." harry says and I laugh.

"Canal Winchester." I correct him as i unbuckle.

"Same thing." he chuckles as he walks past me.

"No it's not." I snap and Harry looks up at me. "Sorry."

"It's fine." He says as he buckles up.

"Harry-"

"Just drive." he sighs and I slowly turn to the wheel.

It takes twenty minutes to get to Canal since traffic is good. I start to get goosebumps as I pull into town.

"Okay on the right we have Kroger, grape vine pizza, hallmark, home depo, Pizza Hut, taco bell, Popeyes, Wendy's, Tim hourtons, kfc, and some other shiz." I say and Harry looks over. "On the right is starbucks, Walmart, shoe depo, panera, chipotle, the dollar store, jacks pets and aquarium, Burger King, game stop, and a few other stuff."

"I can't believe you remember all of this stuff." he says.

"I think about this place a lot." I smile sadly and Harry stares at me with his thinking face before looking away. "So where do you want to go?"

"Your old house." he says.

I smile and keep going straight. We cross over a set of railroad tracks and I point to the right.

"My dad used to work there."

He nods and we finally get to the end of the road. You either have to turn right or left because in front of us is a field.

I point to the house on the corner to the left. "that's mrs.Coons house, she used to work with my dad."

"It's cute." he chuckles and I nod.

I turn left when the light turns green and we go up to the top of the hill before stopping at another red light.

"Over there," i point to the giant yellow building to the right. "that's a Catholic Church, my moms brother goes there."

"You remember a lot." he chuckles and I nod.

"To the left is ashbrook. I would walk there sometimes to get to my friends." I say and I look back to the right. "That little shack right there, during the summer they sell shaved ice. I used to go there with my parents when we were happy."

Harry stares at me and I snap out of my daze when the light turns green. I turn right and we go down the hill a little bit before I turn into a paved driveway. Harry looks over at the giant White House and he smiles.

"I can see us living here." he says as I stop the car.

The house is white with two black garage doors, black window shudders, and the front door is black.

"Wait is it for sale?" He asks as he sits up straight.

"I don't know." I shrug and he gets out of the car. "Harry!" I get out and follow after him to the for sale sign that's in the middle of the giant front yard.

He pulls out his phone and starts dialing the number on the sign.

"Are you for real right now?" I grumble as I pull my coat tighter around me.

"Well don't you want to get your old house back?" He asks as he puts his phone up to his ear.

I smile and look up at the house. It's exactly how I remember it. I walk through the yard to the front porch that has a railing wrapped around it with a ceiling fan on top. I remember having tea party's with my dad out here. We sit with my favorite stuffed animals and clink our little tea cups together. When I was younger I was a complete daddy's girl but over the years he got mean. But I guess he's getting better.

I walk to the front door and look through the glass that surrounds the door. You can barely see the staircase to the right, and the livingroom to the left. I look over to try to see into the office but I can't see anything past the stairs.

I sigh as pull away. I would love to be to live in this house again. But it has to be flipping expensive and besides Harry and live in LONDON. Not Ohio. How would that work? And it's not like we can just leave because Harry has to go into work at the studio and for meetings. Ugh.

I run my hand over my bloated belly and sigh.

"What's wrong love?" Harry asks as he steps up onto the wood porch.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Well you will be happy to know that I just bought this house. We just have to sign the papers and it'll officially be ours." He says as he takes my hands.

"You bought this house?" I ask in bewilderment.

"Yeah, is that okay with you?" He asks and I smile.

"Of course it is! when do we get the keys?" I ask.

"Tomorrow when we sign." he says and I kiss him.

"Thank you." I whisper and he hums before kissing me.

I pull away and run my fingers through my hair. "I can't wait to show you the inside!"

"I bet." he chuckles.

"We haven't even seen the rest of canal! Come on!" I say as I pull him down the porch steps.

We get back in the car and I turn up the heat. I pull out of the driveway and turn left back the way we came. When we get to the top of the hill instead of turning left I go straight.

"Okay that's the vet." I point to the little brick building with a dog mailbox as we pass it. "That's ashbrook one of the most expensive neighborhoods in canal." i point at it as we pass it.

"Those are nice houses." he says and I nod.

I slow down when we get to the Indian mound that's on the right. "That's why we are called the canal winchester Indians, because of that indian mound."

"That's cool." He says.

We round a sharp corner and I look over to the left were the covered bridge is. We get to the canal Winchester high school that's on the left. I keep going straight into downtown canal.

"Okay on the left is the swimming pool and the park." he looks over and leans forward to see more of it.

I get to a stop sign as I gesture over to the left. "Okay over there is Dairy Queen and If you take that road It'll lead you straight back to Walmart, Panera and all of that." I take a right and go down the road. The road turns into bricks and we get to the center of downtown canal. I point to the left. "right there is the police house. To the right is the barber shop and the wigwam. The wigwam is a restaurant that specializes in breakfast food. Um across the street right there is the moon cafe. They have great coffee." I take a right and I pull the car into a parking space.

"Why are we here?" He asks as i unbuckle.

"Because we're walking." I answer like its the most obvious thing.

We get out and he takes my hand. We start walking to the right and as we pass the little shops I explain them.

"Okay fantasy cupcakes, they have the best sweet tea. Annie's antiques..." I trail off and slow down in front of the store.

"Mabel are you okay love?" Harry asks as I stare up at the sign.

"It's still open." I mutter as I leg go of his hand.

I walk up to the door and turn the brass doornob. The door opens with a ding-a-ling and I step in. I look around the oldest store in canal Winchester asHarry walks in behind me.

"Wow." he breaths as he looks around.

"I know right." I smile at him and he smiles down at me.

He follows me as I go through each row looking at all of the different antiques.

"Mabel?" A weak frail old voice says and I look up.

"Mrs.Hale!" I say as I set down a tea cup that I was looking at.

"Oh my goodness it is you! How much you've grown." she says as I hug her.

She's wearing a light blue dress that goes to her ankles, a pair of white tennis shoes, and her white hair brushes her shoulders.

She pulls away and looks me up and down. "I see you've been busy." she pats my belly and my cheeks redden just like Harry's do.

"Uh yeah. This is my husband Harry." I say as I step away from her.

Harry steps by my side and extends his hand out to her. She takes it and shakes it with a bright old lady smile.

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Styles. My great granddaughter loves you and your music." She says.

"How old is Millie?" I ask.

"She's fourteen now." She nods.

"Well tell Millie I said hi." Harry smiles.

"Will do." she says.

"Well we really should get going." I say.

"Okay honey, make sure you stop by again soon." she says.

"I will." I say as we walk to the door.

"Take care." she waves as Harry opens the door for me.

"You too!" I wave back and we step outside.

Harry closes the door and he takes my hand. "She was nice."

"That store has been open for a very long time and my dad used to take me in." I smile.

I glance across the street to the water fountains and seating area.

"I thought your dad was mean up until recently." he says.

"No he used to be the best dad in the world. He was my hero and I was his little princess." I chuckle at the memories.

"What happened?" He asks as he looks at me.

I look straight ahead. "I honestly don't know."

We don't say anything as we pass Shades a restaurant that everyone in canal loves. I stop walking and turn back around.

"Let's get back to the car. It's flipping cold out here." I say and he nods.

"I agree."

"We're to next?" I ask him.

"Hmm how about back at the hotel? Im exhausted." Harry yawns. " We can come back tomorrow."

"Your the best." I smile and I kiss his cheek.

"I know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bite Me By Holly

Fanfiction

18.9K 549 18
Just Read it - it has vampires!!
131K 3.4K 23
*4 Book Series* 3rd Book "It's not like you actually cared about me anyway." ©riss1020