Naruto Stories and Lemons

By AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... More

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹

Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

1.9K 39 105
By AstorSunshine

A/N: I have too many words to say about Madara, but I would just say, he is the ultimate daddy. 🙄👄

Obviously a lemon!
Read at your own risk! 🤤😌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Flashback**

Today was the day. Your company was going public and you were excited. It was a huge step in your life and you couldn't believe your father would let you do that.

Your father mostly undermined you and since you lost your mom, you were always eager to get his attention. You did great in school, got great grades and went to the top business school in order to prepare yourself to take over a part of your father's business. But before you could even graduate, your father had handed most of his business to your elder brother. You loved him and he loved you, but he was too similar to your father for your liking. You were left with the smallest company in the Yamazaki Group of Companies.

You had worked hard on it for five years straight, taking it to new heights. People including your father said things like "Oh it is just a play thing, not a real company" or "Oh, you look so cute pretending you have a real company compared to your brother's empire", but you kept working in silence, without complaining.

You had really made it your own and made it reach great heights before deciding to go public, to continue with its expansion. Your father and brother both thought it was futile and a bad decision, but this time you had put your foot down. You had taken a decision regarding your company and you were going through with it. You were adamant.

One day, your father and brother come up to your office and actually give you the good news, that they had decided to go ahead with your plan. You couldn't believe your ears. After making sure they weren't joking, you genuinely got excited about the prospects and mainly because your father finally, FINALLY, listened to your wishes and let you taking a decision like an adult.

You spent the next two months, meeting with the banks, lawyers and such to make sure you have everything in order before declaring it in the press conference. You make a year long plan for the smooth transition and schedule a press conference yourself once you are satisfied with yours and your team's efforts regarding it.

You get ready on the day of the press conference and reach the conference room of your company early. The biggest conference room is decorated and you are happy with it. Your assistant comes up to greet you and walks your through all the preparations and schedule of the day.

You see your father walk in with your brother. You meet them under the public eye, cameras shuttering everywhere. Saying that you were nervous was an understatement. Less than five minutes later, Izuna Uchiha enters the room and all the cameras and eyes turn to him.

"What the hell is he doing here?", you ask your assistant under your breath and give your father a sharp look.

Your brother places a hand over your knee to calm you down. You swallow your anger and put on a professional face once again.

Madara and Izuna Uchiha were the biggest entrepreneurs and had various companies all over the country. They were also good friends of your father. Your brother's companies frequently did business with them and everything was cordial between your family and theirs.

You interacted with Izuna more than Madara, and he had a favorite hobby of getting on your nerves - and no, not in a playful way. His sexist and dismissive statements towards you were always the centre of attention at parties and your father, who would do anything to lick the Uchiha boots, loved them. "You have to learn to take a joke", he always told you and all you could do is gulp some alcohol and leave the conversation. So yes, you were annoyed and shocked to see him at your press conference.

Your father welcomes him and soon the crowd dies down. He declares that your company is going public.

Strike 1: You wanted to make that announcement.

He says that the company would still continue under Yamazaki name but it will be headed by the Uchiha Group under the leadership of Madara and Izuna Uchiha.

Strike 2.

You look at your dad shocked.
It was your company, what did he mean it would work under the Uchihas? You were supposed to be their right hand? You were side railed in your company. No wonder he had agreed to take it public, your father strong armed you in front of the world.

You look at all three of them shocked and all of them avoid your gaze. You hold back the tears and sit through the excruciatingly embarrassing and humiliating press conference. You hardly say anything and leave as soon as it is done. You go to your office and sit with your team wondering what went wrong. Neither of you had any words and just sit in silence, the excitement for the success of the company down the dumps.

Just then your father, brother and Izuna enter your office and ask your team to leave.

"I want them to stay, this is my company and my office." You stop them from leaving.

"Someone looks angry...."

"Hm", you give up arguing with them.
Your father starts explaining the plan of action.

"And none of you thought telling me would be a good idea?"

"It was a surprise, my dear child."

"Surprise my ass. It was a fucking shock and you knew it. You knew I would never sign off on this!"

"This is not how I raised you. You will not run your tongue." Your dad scolds you in front of a smugly grinning Izuna and your silent brother.
You turn around to hide your tears.

"It will be better this way."

"Where is Madara anyway? Too cool to see over his own company?", you remark sarcastically.

"Yes, he didn't think it was important enough for him to come here, he has better things to do", Izuna says.

Strike 3.

You clutch your glass tighter and drown out their voices. You were beyond dead right now. You had never felt so humiliated in your life.

**Flashback end**

You sigh and turn your chair. On your desk lied three newspapers with various headlines that highlight the same thing:
"Your fiancé of two years was seen making out in public with an actress six years younger than you".

It was not a great month for you, personally or professionally. You were just tired and you wanted nothing with anyone. But you weren't the one to abandon ship, so you were going to stay to look after your company after the rather disappointing advancements.

You drink your third glass of whiskey for the evening. You weren't drunk at all, just hyper aware of your life crumbling around you. It was 8:30pm in the clock and you sigh and go stand in the window in your office.

Looking out on the city with the moon shining on your face. You flip out your phone to find friends getting engaged, married, pregnant, moving on with their lives. Not that you wanted any of these, you didn't even have time to date. Your mind drifts into nothingness, again.

"Good fuck, that's what I need. A good fuck", you sigh to yourself. You couldn't even remember the last time you had an orgasm. That should've been an indication that it wasn't working out with your fiancé but you were too invested in your work.

You put on some music on your phone and open the locked drawer on one of the bottom shelves taking out a vibrator. Pushing the drawer close with your three inch heel, you sit on your chair and spread your legs to remove your panties and push the vibrator inside you. You start it at a slow rhythm adjusting the speed via your phone and put your head back listening to the music and move your hips a little in your chair relaxing into the moment.

Just when you let your hair loose and arch your back, you hear a firm knock on the door. Annoyed at the interruption, you hurriedly switch off the vibrator and the music.

You expect nobody at this hour, other than your personal assistant.

"Come in."

"Is this a bad time?"

None other than Madara Uchiha was standing at your office door.

You stand up in shock and continue to look at him for an explanation.

"I was here for Izuna but looks like he left. I didn't get a chance to meet you since signing of the papers." He explains and enters your office taking a couple steps towards you.

"Yeah, you were too busy I get it, my company isn't important for you." You almost snap, the alcohol inside you not doing any favors.

"Madara Uchiha does not deal with anything that isn't important for him."

"Royalty now are we? Speaking in third person?", you arch an eyebrow and take another sip.

"Well, every person brings his own personality to the table, I am sure you are aware."

"Yes, I keep forgetting you have like 60 years more experience than I do."

"And here I thought I take care of my body. Do I look that old?" he chuckles.

You blankly stare at him. You weren't impressed in the least.

"Not a good joke, I agree.  But I just entered the country this morning and I can sense we have already gotten off on the wrong foot."

You sigh and sit on your chair, turning the newspapers away.

"I know it has been a rough time for you, is there anything I can do to help?" He continues, eyeing the newspapers slightly before you threw them in the bin next to your desk. Not that he needed to read them.

"Like you would care."

"I do. But I do not appreciate being talked to in such a way. I don't know what impression you have of Izuna, but I can assure you...." He takes a pause and bends a little on the table to come closer to you.
"I am not my brother", he completes matter of factly and takes a seat in the chair in front of you, not afraid of keeping the eye contact with you.

To your own surprise, you find yourself smirking. He wasn't one to be shy.

"Care for a drink, Mr. Uchiha?"

"Call me Madara, please."

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Since this is your company, I wanted to know your thoughts on it."

Nobody had asked you about it, till now. You both end up talking for a good an hour and a half before bringing it to a close.

"Well, that was a surprisingly good conversation."

"I am glad you accepted it, even though begrudgingly."

"I won't hate working with you, Mr. Uchiha." You hold out your hand for a professional handshake but not without a tongue in cheek comment.

"Ms. Yamazaki, the pleasure is all mine." He shakes your hand and kisses the back before taking your leave.

That cheeky bastard.

You go back to looking outside your window. It was way later than your usual time to be at work, the moonlight shining through almost insulting you.

You switch on your vibrator again, your sensitive insides jerking at the motion making your goosebumps rise.

"Aahh" you moan and jut your hips out giving into the sensation. You increase the speed, the alcohol loosening your body and your mind so much that all you wanted to do was give in to the feeling.

You leave your hair and slip the straps of your dress off your shoulders. Pulling your dress even higher, moving your feet apart, you move your hips at the rhythm taking the support of the table, giving anyone who enters through the door a gorgeous side view.

"Ahemm" someone coughs and your eyes fly open to look at Madara standing inside your room. You had completely failed to notice him knock, stand and finally enter your office. You stop moving but the increased speed of the vibrator doesn't let you.

"Wh-what did you want?" You stutter pushing your feet close together so you dont feel the vibrator too much.

"My keys, I dropped them" He jangles his car keys in his hand.

"Sin-since when were y-you th-there?"

"For a while now, actually."

"I am sorry?"

"Don't be. Someone like you shouldn't have to resort to this."

"What do you mean?"

"I know about your fiancé. Ex-fiancé if I may. I know how much efforts you have put in this company, you need to have fun, sometimes."

"Yeah like anyone would take me seriously if I do!"

He takes your phone and increases the speed causing you to bend down and gasp.

"All these pathetic sad excuses of men getting insecure. That includes your father and brother too, no offense."

"None tak- aaahh!"

"You need to be with a man who would let you run free."

"Yeah good luck finding such a guy."

He stops the vibrator and turns you around. Picking up the hem of your dress, he removes it out and puts two fingers inside of you.

"Ahhhh what are you doing, Madara?"

"Say that again?" He rotates his fingers, slowly.

"Fuck, say what?"

He puts the third finger in.

"Do you mind if I help myself?" he growls in your ear.

"Actually..." you start but he kisses your neck while continuing to rotate his fingers inside of you.

"Nghh ahhh, I am going to regret this", you say out loud while moving your hips to meet him.

"Nobody regrets being with Madara Uchiha."

"Hmphh please. You are so full of yourself."

He lifts your skirt up takes his hand out and replaces it with his entire dick without giving you the time to adjust.

"Ahhh Madara what the fuck?" It hurts you but you were too wet to mind. He inserts his fingers dripping with your juices into your ass and the fingers of his other hand into your mouth.

"See? Now you are full of me too", he smirks and starts thrusting his fingers into you, his dick stretching you out beyond what you had thought was possible.

You suck on his fingers and arc your back jutting your breasts out. Taking his fingers out of your ass, he grabs your breasts, roughly groping them.

"Mmmmm" you moan, your grip getting tighter on the table.

"You like that, huh?" He thrusts inside you harshly, every thrust pushing you violently on your toes.

Still, you manage to push him off and turn around to face him. Confused, he stares at you with questions and lust, but you hold his blazer and pull him back towards your desk. You pick your skirt up, open your legs and sit on the table pulling him between your legs.

"Look at me when you fuck me, I am not another piece of meat you claim and throw away." He holds your ass and buries his length into you make you gasp again.

"I dont think you are one. On the contrary, I am serious. Very serious." Looking at you, he slowly proceeds to plant delicate kisses on your neck.

This asshole, knows exactly what to do, to make me lose it.

"Sure, you are always serious about your business." pulling his hair, you yank his head to face you.

"Yes, good businesses are hard to come by. And they most definitely do not come with such.. interesting.. prospects.."

He moves his hand from your ass to your clit and massages you. His rough thumb massaging your soft delicate insides was enough to send you over the edge.

You hold on to him tightly while your toes curl and you throw back your head as a shuddering orgasm goes through you. He kisses your lips while you cum and stops to check if you are okay.

"Looks like someone has been working too hard." He softly kisses your lips and sits down to lick you. You push his head in and moan, not even caring to keep your voice down, now.

This man made you feel amazing and you were not going to deny yourself the pleasure.

"Umm, Y/N, you taste so good", he murmurs, looking at you tilting his head slightly but he only meets with a moan and the view of your breasts spilling out from your half unzipped dress and your head still turned back. He intentionally nips on your flesh to get a reaction from you.

"Aah Madara" you scream tightening your grip on his hair. He comes up and kisses you hard making you taste yourself while inserting himself into you once again.

"You are definitely not a piece of meat, my sweet sweet kitten." You could hear the squelching every time he thrust into you, nobody had made you this wet before.

"You are so wet for me, kitten. I love these lewd sounds you make for me. I want you to make them, only for me." He was picking up the pace once again, making your world swirl every time he filled you up.

"In your dreams, Uchiha! You think you are special?", you moan while kissing his neck and littering it with marks.

He was special, though. He was riling you up, like no one else.

"Feisty, just like I had expected. You don't stop hating even when you are moaning for me, kitten. Even when your pussy is filled with my cum?" He smirks.

Why did his lewd comments make you want him, with otherworldly ache?

He finishes unzipping your dress and twists your nipple in one hand while thrusting into you.

"Yes, yes, don't stop Madara. I am so close." You moan and beg him to keep going.

"Will my kitten cum with me?" He asks surprisingly sweetly, his voice raspy.

"Yes, yes I will" you reply too quickly holding on to his blazer for dear life. His thrusts become sloppy and he holds you with both his hands and looks at you.

"Look at me while I make you cum, kitten!", he orders and you bite your lower lip and nod, obediently.

This man and his nickname for you was turning into a moaning mess.

You couldn't believe you were fucking *the* Uchiha in your own office when just early evening you had sworn you would kill them both.

He groans after a few thrusts and looks at you with incredible need and you both end up cumming together.

Surprisingly you find yourself hugging him and burying your head in his chest feeling warm and comforting. His faint perfume, his own scent mixed with the scent of your sex weirdly calms you down. He hugs you back holding you gently.

You look up at him and roll your eyes, smiling.

"Damn you, Uchiha!"

He smirks and moves in to kiss you, deeply and passionately. You get up the table stumbling a bit and the juices running down your legs but he holds you and zips your dress.

You pull it down and wear your panties. He takes out one of the newspaper from the trash and cleans up the mess on the table.

"Guess you wont be sad about this for a while." He uses the page that had the news about your ex fiance to wipe your mess from the table, making you giggle.

He throws it back in the trash and adjusts his own clothes.

"We are gonna have company" you quickly point to the screen to see your brother, father and Izuna heading your way. You both clean up hurriedly, to be ready for them. They enter without knocking on the door, of course.

"This is my company now so we both will decide how it works. I don't want you all meddling", he declares after some mandatory small talk.

"My secretary will contact yours to set up further meetings" he winks at you, tugging his suit.
Walking up to Izuna, he mouths "Stay away from her" before leaving your office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading. Please vote if you liked it. Any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
176K 2.1K 28
exactly what the title implies! this is where my ~sour~ naruto lemons will be published! MATURE CONTENT READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! no longer accept...
113K 2.2K 81
Naruto Characters x Reader (fem) ~ contains oneshots & to spice things up some Lemons too (β—¦'ΪΊΛ‰β—¦) ~ charaters included: 🎍Naruto 🎍Kakashi 🎍Neji 🎍...
279K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...