Izuku Midoriya: Ultra Instinct

By DefinitelyNotTKJ

Izuku Midoriya... Some knew him as a nice boy, most knew him as a quirkless nothing living a dream-namely, Ka... More

Beginnings
Entrance Exam
The New Succesor
Deku vs. Class 1-A
Introductions
USJ
Declerations of War
Welcome To The Sports Festival!
Sports Festival: Cavalry Battle
Final Round.... BEGIN!!
Bakubum vs. Uraraka!
Battle of Beliefs
The Final Battle: Deku vs. Uraraka
Hatred Consumes
Gran Torino
Nighteye
Hero Killer
Meet The Daughter!
Final Exams
Deku vs. Class 1-A (Final Exams)
Breaking Limits
Half and Half
A Brand New Power
The Power of Ultra Instinct
Getting Back on Track!
Heading to Training Camp!
A New Technique
Training Camp Massacre
The Wrong Path
Prison
Welcome to the Prison Tournament!
Call Me Deku
Two Months
A New Symbol

UA!

13.6K 188 213
By DefinitelyNotTKJ

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face and I couldn't tell why. Maybe it's because today's the day I shut the angry pomeranian's mouth! I try to adjust my eyes to the sunlight coming through the window and once I do I notice an abnormal amount of pink in the room.

Must be a nightmare...

I then try and get up but I feel a weight on my chest.

Don't tell me I went to sleep with weighted clothes again!

I was given weighted clothes during my training to build up my body and strength. I was planning on giving Ochako some, but that will have to wait. I then look down to see a mess of brown hair and a girl to hold that head and I realize I'm in Ochako's room.

Nope not a nightmare, a dream!

I pinch myself and I'm apparently not dreaming and that only makes my smile bigger. I turn to look at the alarm clock.

~7:15 A.M.~

Hmmm.... 45 minutes until the day starts, I guess I missed my daily morning workout. I'll just work twice as hard later, maybe I can ask Ochako to join me? Yeah, then I'll make her do morning workouts too!

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear Ochako starting to snore a little louder. I smile at this and gently try to wake her up.

"Hey, Ochako. It's time to get up." I said.

She slowly stirres awake yet her eyes remained closed and she starts holding onto me tighter.

"D-Deku.... 5 more minutes...... maybe 10." She says while slurring her words.

I sigh at this. I have no problem if she finds my chest comfortable, but we can't be late, and besides I need to get back to my place to get my uniform.

I was gonna wait to do this.... but I guess it will wake her up.

I then proceed to pluck a piece of her hair off of her head.

"OWW!" She said while immediately waking up and looking at me. "What was that for!?" She yelled.

"You wouldn't wake up." I nonchalantly replied.

She then glared at me as if to say 'you better have a better explanation' I get the message and explain.

"Ok look. You wouldn't wake up and besides I've been meaning to do this for a while now. If I take someone's DNA and burn it with the heat of my quirk, that person becomes immune to being burnt." I explained.

She softens her look and it morphs into one of surprise.

"Woah really! That's very useful." She says.

I gently take her off of me and proceed to stand up. While holding the hair in my hand it then goes up in smoke and a pink color flashed around me for a moment before I went back to normal.

"What was that?"

"That was my quirk reacting to your DNA." I replied.

"That's really cool!"

"Alright well I should go."

She tilts her head in confusion.

"Why?" She asked.

"I'm still pretty new to this but I assume you don't want me showering with you." I reply.

She immediately turns red to which I laugh at.

"In all seriousness, my uniform is at my house and we have to get ready."

She nods as I turn to leave.

"Wait!" She called out.

I turn and she got off of the bed and came up to me and kissed me for a couple seconds before pulling apart.

"I'll see you at school! Don't let any girls take my spot okay?"

I smile.

"No girl will ever take your place." I said while flashing that million dollar smile of mine.

She smiles back at me as she hugs me and waves goodbye. I leave the house after saying goodbye to her parents and I fly back home.

~7:50 A.M.~

I got here a little later than expected. The uniform was a little too small for me, but I managed. I'm now in the hallways looking for my class which is Class 1-A.

Class 1-A, Class 1-A.... CLASS 1-

I stop at the sight of a comedically large door.

Now that's a door.... I wonder who will be in here, knowing my luck the blue-haired kid along with Kacchan will be in here.

I open the door and sure enough, both of them are in there arguing about something.

"Get your feet off the desk! Have you no respect for the people that have come before us?" The blue-haired guy said.

"So, that stick up your butt coming our anytime soon? Or were you just born with it??" Kacchan smugly asked.

Why is it always me....

"Let me restart. I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Academy." The guy now named Iida said

"Somei huh? You must think you're better than me! I'll enjoy crushing you!" Kacchan replies.

"Your dare threaten me?? Your own classmate?? Are you sure you're in the right class?" Iida replied.

"Trust me dude, he's in this class and against my constant protests, I guess people don't take the word of a student as seriously. I specifically remember telling them 'Beware the Boom Boom boy!' yet here we are." I said.

A couple kids chuckled at my comment while Kacchan glared at me.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO EXTRA!" Boom Boom boy yelled.

"Extra? I know I'll need extra hands just to try and soothe my head from hearing your voice!!" I replied.

Even more kids began chuckling.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM SIDE CHARACTER??" He continued.

"Yeah! It began when you opened your mouth. Of course the best problems are problems that solve themselves, so do me a favor and close it. Preferably permanently?"

Now the whole class began cracking up.

Kacchan glared at me some more until he starts recognizing me.

"Oi! Who are you? I'm irritated by looking at you! I must know you from somewhere." He said.

"How very observant, Kacchan." I replied.

His eyes start to widen a little.

"Deku?" He starts, and almost immediately starts erupting into laughter. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY LET A LOSER LIKE YOU INTO THE SCHOOL! LAST TIME I SAW YOU, IT WAS ON THE GROUND WITH ME STANDING OVER YOU!! YOU'VE GOT SOME NERVE COMING HERE!!"

I sigh at this and shake my head.

Still as childish and ignorant as ever Kacchan.

"What do you mean loser? That kid is the one who got the highest score in the entrance exam and became freshman representative." Iida explained.

Kacchan immediately stopped laughing and became wide-eyed.

"WHAT??" He yelled.

"That's right boom boom boy." I said with a smirk.

He then glared at me until he sat back down in his desk seemingly in thought.

Suddenly Iida comes up to me.

"I'm Tenya Iida! I observed you during the entrance exam and I must say that you are very interesting. At first I thought you had a heat quirk, then a speed quirk, and then a super strength quirk." He explained. "Do you have 3 quirks?"

"Nope! Just the one. Although I didn't use mine during the exam." I replied.

"Interesting. Are you saying that what we saw were merely your skills outside of your quirk?"

"Basically."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Most people do. But you'll only see my quirk if I deem you worthy." I explained.

"Worthy?"

"Yeah wor-"

Suddenly I'm interrupted by someone jumping on my back and covering my eyes, whole simultaneously pushing me forward.

"Argh! What th- what are you doing?". I ask.

No answer. But I hear faint giggles.

"I know it's you Ochako, now will you get off of me." I plead.

"No." She replied.

I sigh.

This might take a while.

"Why not?"

"You weren't complaining last time. In fact you asked me." She argued.

"That was completely different and you know it! Besides this is embarrassing, we're making a scene." I said.

Sure enough, the class was just staring at us, most with amused faces. Some pink girl was whispering and giggling with some floating clothes. They seem to be looking directly at me or more specifically my shirt. It is tight for a reason. I can feel Ochako getting angrier and angrier as I'm sure she notices as well. I was about to speak until someone interrupted me.

"If you're here to mess around then leave." A monotone voice said.

We all turn to see some giant caterpillar. But I can somewhat recognize him.

"Hello. My name is-" he started until I I interrupted.

"-Shota Aizawa. Pro hero Eraserhead. Quirk: Erasure. You can erase the quirk of anyone you look at, the exception is that the effects wear off once you blink. Not a lot of people know about you since you tend to keep away from the media." I explained. The whole class except for Ochako was shocked.

"You really know your stuff kid." He replied with a sly smirk.

"Tch.... nerd." I heard boom boom boy say.

"I heard that Exploder brains." I replied to which he scowled angrily.

"As the kid said I'm Mr. Aizawa. Put these on and meet me outside.

We take the clothes and go outside.

Outside

"What about the opening ceremony?" The pink girl asked.

"Here at UA we aren't tethered to tradition, meaning I can run my class however I see fit." He explained. "We will be doing a quirk apprehension test to see where your limits are and how much potential you have. Whoever comes in last has none and therefore will be expelled."

The entire class except me, Ochako, and boom boom boy gasp.

"But that's not fair!" The floating clothes said.

"This world is full of unfairness. It's time you learn and except that. These 3 years are not going to be some cake walk. Bakugo, what was your farthest throw in middle school?" He asked.

"67 meters."

"Now try using your quirk."

He grabs the ball and shoots a glare at me to which I smile at him as to make him even more angry and it works.

"DIIEEEEEE!!!" He shouted.

The ball went soaring with an explosion from his quirk. He ended up getting 800.5 meters.

"WOAH!!" The class said. Kacchan smirked and shot a glance at me only to find out that me and Ochako were obnoxiously yawning.

The whole class begins to look at us. I finish my yawn to see them staring at me.

"What?"

"Weren't you impressed by that throw." Some stupid looking kid with blonde hair and a black lighting bolt on his hair said.

"Yeah you were yawning too." Some oddly well developed girl said while pointing at Ochako.

"I don't see a reason why we should be impressed. Do you Ochako?" I asked as she shook her head.

The class looks at us dumbfounded. Ochako tilts her head in confusion.

"What? It's the truth." She said.

"So you guys think you can do better?" Some guy with weird elbows said.

"Definitely." I replied.

They all seem shocked at our confidence. Until some grape comes from the crowd and starts staring at Ochako.

"Her confidence makes her look even hotter"

I immediately drop all acts and fire fills my eyes. The pressure coming from my power brings everyone except Ochako to their knees. In the blink of an eye the grape is shot across the field before anyone even knows what happened

"Let me make one thing clear...... Ochako is mine and mine alone. If I catch any of you trying to touch her, bother her or LORD HELP YOUR SOUL!! If anyone tries to hurt her.... I will personally see to your destruction. ARE. WE. CLEAR!!?"

They all immediately nod and back away from me, even the teacher. I go back to my regular demeanor and turn back to Ochako. She's just been sitting there giggling this entire time.

"You didn't have to scare them like that you know." She said while laughing.

"Yeah but I wanted to get that out of the way and make sure we were clear." I said as I sense the grape getting up and I immediately rush over to him in a blink of an eye. It seemed like I disappeared, they were all surprised and looked at Ochako who was just looking in my direction. So they turn and sure enough there I am right in front of the grape.

"We're clear.... right?" I said with "sweetest smile" ever. In reality I was just flashing an extremely sadistic smile. He furiously nods before running away.

I turn with a smile and walk back to the class who is just staring at me.

"What?"

They all suddenly start backing away. I shrug it off and go back to Ochako and peck her on the lips before turning to the class.

"Come on! Are we doing the test or not?" I asked. They seem to snap out of whatever daze they were in and continued.

Long story short, Ochako and I basically dominated the whole thing. She even got infinity on the ball throw. I tried to hold back as much as possible as to not blow everyone back, but I ended up doing it anyways and got 524,829 meters. I ended up getting first place with Ochako getting second. Apparently the whole expell thing was a ruse to try to tap into our potential. We ended up leaving, and the rest of the day was normal. I left about to head to train and Ochako jumped on my back again for me to fly to train her as well. She started kissing me very deeply before we actually left though, makes me wonder how much I impacted here when we were seven. I'm not complaining though, it's really awesome. Everyone else tried to avoid me as much as possible, it made me snicker. I took Ochako and flew to go train before we went home.

"So do you think they'll be scared of me?" I ask Ochako while flying.

"Probably, but at least I get to have you all to myself." She says while laughing.

I chuckled at this.

"You're very possessive you know that?" I say while still chuckling.

"Said the guy who sent that grape soaring." She replied.

"He deserved it! Making a comment like that right in front of me! He's lucky I was in a good mood." I angrily say.

She hold onto me tighter.

"It makes me feel safe and happy that you care about me so much, and that you train me to get strong. Thank you." She said as she kissed my cheek.

I smiled, "Your welcome, Ochako!"

Then we keep flying to go train, waiting for our next UA activity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.5K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
20.5K 478 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
4.3K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
13.4K 113 19
(This is my first story so please don't hate and make sure to give me any ideas if you have in the future). Izuku is born with a very powerful quirk...