My hero academia one shots.

By Kgleaso2904

What the title says. More

Kamibaku 🔞
Kacchako 🔞
Kiribaku
DekuBaku
Kirikami 🔞
Kiribaku
Dekubaku 🔞
Trans/fem baku
Happy b-day Kirishima
Ships I will and will not do
Kamibaku part 2

Kacchaco

228 2 0
By Kgleaso2904

This was requested by AllisonTart. I hope you like it.

They have been hunting down this villain for weeks now and they finally were able to find him and track him down. They found him in an abandoned warehouse. When they got there they saw him making weapons for other villains to use against hero's.

He's been known for making different types of weapons and giving them to gangs and low life thugs. They've been on a hunt for him to stop him so people can stop killing and hurting people

"Stop what you're doing and put your hands up!" Deku told him loud and clear. The man stopped what he was doing and put his hands in the air above his head. Deku motioned his head to Uravity to go cuff him. She nodded. She grabbed the cuffs from Deku's hand and went up to him. When she went to grab his hand, he grabbed her arm and turned around and pinned her on the ground on her stomach. She groaned in pain. He then placed a hand to her head.

Deku's eyes widened. Uravity then let out a painful scream as the dude used his quirk on you. He then stood up and kicked her to the side. She screamed in pain as she thrashed around on the ground holding her head.

"What did you do to her?!" Deku yelled at him angrily and voice laced with worry.

"Oh she'll be fine. She just experienced her deepest fear over and over and over again," he told him. Deku's eyes widened before anger took over him. He went full speed at the guy and slammed him on the ground, grabbing the handcuffs and putting them on.

He then ran over to Uravity. He put his arms on her shoulders holding her down. He looked at the guy. "Can you turn it off?!" He yelled at him over her screams and yelling.

"Nope, once it's run its course she'll be fine, probably have some nightmares or something. It'll last for a few hours," he told him as he laughed. Deku glared at him. He quickly called the cops and ambulance. When they had gotten there the doctors sedated Uravity to calm her till they got to the hospital and the cops took the bad guy. Deku rode in the ambulance with them holding Uravitys hand.

When they got there they took Uraraka to the ER. Deku had to wait in the waiting room. He called Bakugo. He knows it best to tell him instead of waiting for it to be on tv. "What is it nerd?" Bakugo said over the phone. It was Bakugos day off so he was probably lounging around at home. Deku was scared to tell him about what had happened to Bakugos crush. Well more I've love of his life.

"Uraraka is in the hospital. We were on a mission and the guy got her with his quirk. I'm so sorry Kacchan. I tried to keep her safe," Deku told him. He heard Bakugos breath hitch.

"What's the guy's quirk?" Bakugo asked.
"I'm not really sure but he can make you experience your worst fear," he told him. "I'm not sure what her worst fear is so I can't tell you that but it must be bad. She was screaming and crying as she tossed and turned. He said it last for a few hours." Bakugo was quiet. Deku took that as a bad sign. "He also said that she'll probably have nightmares after it wears off. I'm not sure if there's anything make the quirk wear of faster."

"Deku," Deku tensed at the tone Bakugo said his name. He sounded pissed but worried. He could feel the anger coming of Bakugo from over the phone.

"Yes Kacchan?" He asked timidly.

"When I get to the hospital, you better be ready to die," Bakugo said before hanging up. Deku gulped. He already knew Bakugo was going to blame him for getting her since he was with her at the time. He knows Bakugo feelings towards his friend almost everyone in their friend group knew. He was oblivious about it. Uraraka was the only one who didn't know.

Deku waited in the waiting room till Bakugo got there to beat his ass. He knew he was blaming him and also wanting to let off some steam. It's how it always went and he doesn't really mind it. He had gotten used to it. Everyone had. It was his way of expressing himself and everyone knows that. Sure it isn't the best way but that's just how it is.

Deku tensed when he felt someone in front of him growling at him. He looked up sheepishly. Bakugo stood in front of him and cracked his knuckles. Deku chuckled nervously before quickly moving before an explosion hit him. He waved his hands at him

"Kacchan, calm down, you have to be quiet in a hospital!" Deku told him to try to get away from him.

"Stop running and it'll be fast and painless!" Bakugo told him angrily. Deku ran out of the hospital and Bakugo followed. When Bakugo had caught up with him he didn't hold back and exploded the shit out of Deku. When he was done letting out his anger and exploding Deku, Deku was able to get back up and they headed inside. A nurse walked up to Deku seeing if he was ok and he said he was fine.

"Wasn't that a bit much?" Deku asked him. Bakugo glared at him. "Never mind." The two sat down and waited for a nurse to tell them about Uraraka's condition.

~

About an hour later a nurse walked up to them. "Are you guys here for Uraraka?" She asked. They nodded. "Ok, well, the quirk she was hit but makes her see her worse nightmares on repeat for a few hours. We have tried to see what it was about but it wouldn't let us. I would wait to see her since the quirk hasn't worn off yet. We are keeping a close eye on her so don't worry," she told them.

"Did you contact the police to see if they could get anything out of the guy about his quirk?" Deku asked.

"Um, there wasn't much. He didn't say anything that could cure it besides letting it run it's course and that it only lasted a few hours. Other than that you had told us what he told you," she told them. "You guys can go home. Will call once the quirk is gone." They nodded. They then walked out of the hospital.

"I have to get back to work and write a report. You should head home and rest," Deku told him. Bakugo didn't say anything and walked off to his car. Deku sighed and went to his agency.

It was about two hours later that they got a call from doctors telling them they could come visit. Bakugo immediately headed to the hospital while Deku had work to do and had to wait. When he got there they told him the room number and that's where he went.

When he got to her room he opened the door and walked in. Uraraka was on the bed under the covers asleep. He saw restraints on the bed that he guessed they used to keep her still. They had undid them so she could sleep peacefully. He walked over and sat down on the chair that was by the bed. He grabbed her small soft hand, unlike his own that were big and callused. He felt her grip his hand like she was holding on for dear life. Like she was going to lose what she was holding on to.

"Hey, it's ok. You're safe now," Bakugo said. He was quiet for a while tell he spoke. "You had me worried, Cheeks. Deku had called telling me about what had happened. Fuck. I wouldn't know what I'd do if I fucking lost you. I know this is like the shitest time to say this but I like you, a lot so get through this for me," he said. He stayed there for the whole visiting hour before he left.

~

The next day Uraraka woke up. She groaned as she sat up. She rubbed her head and looked around her. A nurse then walked in. "Oh, you're up," the nurse said surprised. "I'll go get the doctor," she said before leaving. Not long after her and the doctor walked in.

"How are you?" The doctor asked.

"My head hurts. What happened?" She asked them.

"Yesterday you got hit by a quirk making you experience your worst fears happen on replay. It lasted for about three or so hours before you went limp, falling asleep. Ground Zero was in almost all day yesterday keeping you company. Deku and a few others had stopped by too but they had left a while after," the doctor told her. Uraraka's face flushed.

"You should be able to head home today but I would stay home and rest more. If there's anything else just call us," the nurse said.

"Of course," Uraraka said.

"There's some clothes on the chair beside you that you can use," the nurse said. She nodded. The two then left. Uraraka closed the curtains and got changed. As she did so things started to come back to her. She had heard everything that was going on around her and she flushed red when she remembered what Bakugo said. He said he liked her and was worried about her.

"Bakugo," she muttered under her breath quietly as she got changed. When she was done she signed out and went home after she got the doctors number in case something happened. She put the hood up as she walked out. She headed to her apartment.

That night she had a nightmare. She woke up in a cold sweat, tears running down her face as she started to sob. She sat up and pulled her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs. She had the same nightmare she had watched for almost four hours on replay. It started off as Bakugo rejecting her rudely then She watched as she saw the love of her life and all of her friends die in front of her one by one. She was unable to move and help them. Her sons turned into hiccups and coughs. Her chest and lungs hurt from all of the coughing and sobbing.

When she was finally able to calm down she got up and splashed her face with water. She looked herself in the mirror as she gripped into the sink. She sighed as she looked down. "Why am I still getting that nightmare?" She asked herself out loud. She grabbed a hand towel and whipped her face off before going back to her bedroom and sat on her bed. She ran her hands through her messy hair.

After a while she went back to sleep but she was awakened by the same nightmare. She woke up the same way she did last time. She looked at the clock to see it was around six in the morning. She called up her boss to see if he wanted her to come in today. He told her to stay home and rest for the week. When she hung up she placed her phone on her nightstand and got up. She didn't want to change out of her pj's so she just went to get something to eat.

She went to her fridge and got out a yogurt and grabbed a spoon out of the drawer. She opened up the yogurt and ate it. She wasn't really hungry. She sat down and turned on the tv to watch the news as she ate. She saw that someone was interviewing Deku about yesterday's incident that happened to Uravity.

"Is uravity ok? What type of quirk was she hit with?" The reporter asked Deku.

"I'm in no way able to say if she's actually ok but I do know she was relished from the hospital yesterday. And about the quirk she was hit with that's her business. And I myself don't really understand it," Deku told them. Uraraka was glad to hear he wasn't going to spill anything that happened to her. She then saw Bakugo in the background in his hero outfit with Kirishima. One of the reporters called him over. The two hero's walked over to them.

"Ground Zero, can you tell us about the quirk that Uravity was hit by two days ago?" The reporter asked Zero.

"Hah?! That's her f**king business not mine. And like I tell you anyways. Let's go Red," Zero said as he walked off, motioning for Red to follow him. Uraraka sighed. If it got out of what type of quirk she was hit by it could cause trouble for her. They would want to know why and if she didn't answer or say it clearly they would make something up. She didn't want to deal with that.

She then switched the channel to something different before standing up to go throw away her yogurt and put up her spoon. "I should probably call the doctor and tell him about the nightmares," she said. She went back to her room and grabbed her phone and called up the doctor. He had answered not long after.

"Hello?" He said.

"It's Uraraka, I'm calling to ask about the quirk I was hit with," she said.

"Of course. What is it?" He asked.

"I've been getting nightmares of the same thing I dreamt of under the quirk. Is there any way to tell if this is an effect of the quirk?" Uraraka asked him.

"Yes. Hero Deku had told us that nightmares are a side effect of the quirk. I can proscribed you medicine to help if you think you need it, but it'll take a day or two to actually start working," the doctor told her.

"Please do," she said.

"Ok. It'll be ready to pick up by eleven. Well call and tell you it's ready for pick up," he told her.

She said thank you before hanging up. She sat her phone down. She hoped the medicine worked. She would really like to sleep and get back to work as soon as possible.

~

It's been four nights already and the medicine wasn't working at all. Every night she wakes up in a cold sweat and tears. She finally called the doctor again and told him the medicine wasn't working at all. He then came up with another way. To comfort the person that the nightmare is mainly about because it could cause them to go down or you could get the opposite reaction and make them worse. She decided to try it.

She calls Bakugo. She wasn't sure if he was going to answer or not since he has work. To her surprise he picked up. "What's up Cheeks?" he asked her in his normal deep voice that sent chills down her spin.

"Um, can you come over whenever you're free. I need to talk to you," she told him nervously.

"Sure, but why?" He asked her, confused.

"Just come over, I'll send you my address, bye," she said then hung up. She quickly sent him her address. She knew Bakugo would be somewhat mad that she hung up on him but she really didn't care right now. She just wanted this over already.

~

Around noon there was a knock on her door. She got off the couch and looked out the door hole to see it was Bakugo. He was wearing normal clothes with his hoodie up. She opened the door letting him inside. "What did you need to talk about so bad?" He asked her as he shut the door, taking off his hood.

"I'll tell you once we are seated," she told him. He raised an eyebrow but just shrugged. He took off his shoes and they went to sit down on her couch. She turned off her tv that she was watching before he got here. She flopped down on the couch looking at him. He sat on the couch looking at her with a questioning look.

"So?" He asked her. She gulped.

"Ok, since I was hit by the quirk I've been having nightmares every night so I can't really sleep. I called the doctors and they told me it was a side effect. They prescribed me medicine to help me sleep and get rid of the nightmares but it wasn't working," she said as she showed him the bottle of pills. He grabbed them and looked at the bottle as she went back to talking. "The doctor then told me if I confronted the person who my nightmares were about they may go away or just get worse. That's why I wanted to talk to you," she finished, looking at her lap.

Bakugo looked at her. "But why would your nightmares be about me?" He asked her. He wasn't really sure what she was talking about.

"My worst fear is losing the person I love the most," she told him, a blush spreading across her face. Bakugo sat there for a bit thinking about what she said before his face turned red. "I also heard what you said at the hospital. The part where you said you liked me," she told him, making their blushes worse. Bakugo was lost for words. He didn't know what to say. Uraraka grabbed his jaw and looked him in the eyes. "I like you too Bakugo-kun," she told him with loving eyes. Bakugo blushed even more. Uraraka moved closer and so did he. Their lips then touch. The kiss was soft and gentle. When they pulled apart the two were a blushing mess.

Bakugo looked at his watch to see the time. It was almost time for him to get back to work. "I should get back. My lunch break is almost over," he told her as he stood up. She grabbed his hand with hers. He looked down at her.

"Wait, before you go, what are we?" She asked him, her face flushed.

"You can be my fucking girlfriend," he told her. She smiled and nodded.

"And you're my boyfriend," she told him with a huge smile. "Could I ask you a favor?' She asked. He nodded. "Could you stay the night? You can sleep on the couch," she told him.

"Um sure. But why?' He asked her.

"Just in case I get nightmares. I'm not sure if this worked or not. Maybe you being here they may go away," she told him.

"Ok, I'll be back when I get off work," he told her. She smiled and hugged him. He hesitated before hugging her back. After they parted they said their goodbyes and Bakugo leaves. Uraraka sat back down on the couch with a ferrous blush. She couldn't believe she was actually dating her crush, she's been madly in love with for six years. She then started to wonder how long Bakugo had liked her.

~

That night Bakugo came back. He cooked them dinner and they got ready for bed. Uraraka got the couch ready for him while he was in the bathroom changing. Right when she got done Bakugo walked back into the living room. She looked at him. He was wearing a black undershirt and black sweatpants. Uraraka was already wearing hers since she hasn't changed since last night. She was wearing a black undershirt and pink short shorts.

"I hope this is ok with you," Uraraka told him as she pointed to the couch.

"It's fine Cheeks," he told her with a yawn. She yawned herself. She was beat. She was hoping she would finally be able to sleep now that Bakugo is nearby and that they're dating. "I'm going to sleep. If anything happens just get me," he told her. She nodded.

"Yeah, good night Bakugo-Kun," she told him. He mumbled a night as she laid down on the couch. She smiled. She headed to her room. She kept her door open just in case she did get a nightmare and Bakugo would be able to hear her. She got in bed under her blanket and fell asleep not long after her head hit the pillow.

~

Around two in the morning Bakugo woke up to screaming and sobs coming from Uraraka's room. He immediately got up and ran to her room. He saw Uraraka tossing and turning in her bed as she screamed and cried. He got on the bed and shook her shoulders. "Uraraka! Wake up!" He yelled at her trying to wake her up. She woke up gasping as she held onto Bakugo's shirt. He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her into his chest. "Hey, it's ok, I'm right here," he told her, trying to soothe her.

She put her hand to his chest over his heart to feel his heartbeat. He could feel her relax some as she felt his heartbeat. He rubbed her back and ran a hand through her hair to help. He wasn't really sure what to do so he just did what felt right. Uraraka slowly started to regain her breathing as she calmed down.

"You ok?" He asked her. She nodded. She was still a bit shaken but other else she was ok.

"Can you stay with me?" She asked him. Bakugo blushed some.

"Sure," he told her. He pulled the covers over them. The two laid there all cuddled up. It didn't take long for them to fall back to sleep. When they woke up it was around six. Bakugo woke up first. He looked down to see Uraraka was still hanging on to him. He chuckled softly to himself. He slowly sat up trying not to wake her up which failed. She let out a groan as she snuggled closer to him. "Cheeks let go, I still have work," He told her.

"No, you're warm," she told him sleepily. He ran a hand through her hair.

"How did you sleep?" He asked her.

"Slept better than any other night," she told him.

"That's good," he told her. She hummed.

"Could you stay the night again?" She asked him.

"Yeah, sure," he said.

"You don't have to sleep on the couch this time," she told him, making him chuckle.

"Well that's good to hear," he said. After a while he got her to let him go so he could go make breakfast then headed to work.

It took about a week for Uraraka to be able to sleep without Bakugo without getting nightmares. She had talked with the doctor about this and he had told her that something in her brain was switched making her freak out when she was apart from him without her even knowing it. So when he slept with her it helped her brain to settle, letting her go back to normal. She was also able to head back to work seeing as in she was healed. It didn't take long for their friends to figure out they started going out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 6.3K 68
Just as the title says
BB By Nella

Fanfiction

5.6K 62 31
Just one-shots
851 30 11
Like it says in the title. Probably won't update often Enjoy And like interact with it please.