Hero of Hope: Paragon

Av TheHinokami

*All Images are not owned by me* Izuku Midoriya decides to take leave from UA due to the spreading of rumors... Mer

Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information
Chapter 1: Return from Internships
Chapter 2: Welcome to America
Chapter 3: First day of American UA & New friends?
Chapter 4: Quirk Assessment Test & Hero Outfits & Confession?
Chapter 5: Informing the family and love
Chapter 6: Training, Determination, and Resolve.
Chapter 7: A-UA Tournament & Vanguard Debut
Chapter 8: Lover's Reward (Smut Warning)
Chapter 9: Family teasing & School
Chapter 10: HEARTS Agency & Villians
Chapter 11: Reactions to MIA & Hospital
Chapter 12.5: Profile Updates
Chapter 13: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter 14: J-UA POV Final Exams Time & Camp Nightmare
Chapter 15: Fall of the Symbol?
Chapter 16: Kamino Aftermath
Chapter 17: Vanguard's HEARTS Agency Work-Study (Mafia Destruction)
Chapter 18: Return to School & J-UA Provisional Exam
Chapter 19: Vanguard's Patrols & Mission Request?
Chapter 20: Shie Hassaikai Raid
Chapter 21: A-UA Cultural Festival & End of the semester
Chapter 21.5: Profile updates
Chapter 22: Winter Break Accident
Chapter 23: Second-Year Tournament J-UA & A-UA
Chapter 24: End of Semester & The UN Hero Exam
Chapter 25: Graduation Day & Vanguard Agency
Chapter 26: Wedding
Chapter 27: Fall of Endeavor
Chapter 28: International Missions
Chapter 29: Japan's Reaction's to Endeavor & All Might plans
Chapter 30: J-UA goes to America & Breaking News
Chapter 31: J-UA & A-UA Summer Break
Chapter 32: League of Villains Strike Back!?
Chapter 33: Attack on UA
Chapter 34: Fight Between Titans
Chapter 35: Aftermath of the Titan's fight.
Chapter 36: Past & Future -END-
Author Note
New Story Annoucement!
New book #2: Hero of Reliance: Atlas
New Book Alert! [Hero of Grace - Dekiru]
New story! [Blissful Ignorance]
NEW BOOK [The Forgotten Clan - Izuku Uchiha]
New story [Hero of Courage: Fulcrum]
New book - Broken Faith

Chapter 12: Return from the Internship & Accelerated Learning?

7.7K 169 69
Av TheHinokami

3rd POV:

After training for a bit longer the meeting was called. Everyone was told to get cleaned up and changed and meet in the meeting room in the next 30 minutes. After everyone was changed and cleaned up, the vanguard team met each other outside the changing rooms and waited for all of their members before heading up to the meeting. They arrived at the meeting room door and Izuku knocked on the door. They were called in by Robin who was sitting at the head of the table with Principal Victor at his left and Tear on his right. "Vanguard please take a seat. We have multiple matters to talk about before we release you to go back to school with Principal Victor." Robin stated. All of the Vanguard members took a seat with Izuku sitting at the other end of the table facing Robin. Lucas and Alex were sitting the closest to Izuku with the girls sitting spread out next to them. 

Robin then stood up and bowed his head a bit and apologized for his agency mistake which almost cost the Vanguard team their lives. "We cannot apologize enough for our error. Though you all are powerful individually as most top 30 Pro heroes we should have assigned a team of experienced heroes with you to take into account any external factors that could have and did present themselves in the mission. I am glad you all came out alive with only scars from this encounter." stated Robin. He then sat back down and started talking again. "As you have seen Paragon, the HEARTS agency did leak the news of your team's victory to help give your careers a boost in the future since you are only first-year students and were able to take down the #3 villain. Though it was luck at the end that saved you all, you still won. I know very well you have all learned lessons that were created through blood in that mission. Never forget them since they will help keep you alive in the future." said Robin with a solemn tone. Indeed, the Vanguard would never forget their first mission before they even had their provisional licenses since it was a near-death victory. 

"Second, we recovered the video feeds from underground and compared it with your statements. Everything checked out. The HEARTS agency will be providing copies of the mission files to Principal Victor. The school will help you all go over every single detail of the mission to help learn where you could have done better as individuals and as a team. This is to help you learn everything you can from this nightmare and come out far stronger." Robin said and then looked over to Victor who looked back and nodded his head. It seems like they had something far more important than the Reaper incident that they wanted to talk about with the Vanguards. "Paragon. You and your team were not informed of this but this mission was a test for you all." Robin said which shocked the entire Vanguard team. "Let me be clear. We had no idea Reaper was there. We indeed thought it was a small-time gang but we should have still had pro heroes with you. The test was to see your skills and teamwork in the field. If you had passed the test then the HEARTS agency would have offered you all a work-study the moment you received your provisional licenses. I do want to note that you did indeed pass with flying colors considering what happened. However, we must ask if you are all still comfortable with working with this agency with our error that nearly cost you your lives?" asked Robin. Izuku then looked at his lovers and friends and saw in their eyes determination. "Robin, We are still willing to work with the HEARTS agency. I ask just as the team leader that precautions are taken in the future for my team's safety until we have gained enough experience to be by ourselves. Until then we would like at least 1-2 Pro heroes to be with us who would take a hands-off approach unless something major comes up that they deemed it fit for them to jump in." Izuku said with a strict tone. Robin, Tear, and Victor were amazed at Paragon and his Vanguard team. It looked like they would not let the Reaper incident slow them down. This made them glad and easier for them to bring up the next topic. 

"As you wish Paragon." Robin agreed. "This brings us to our next topic. To start work-studies you must have a provisional license. As such, by a vote of the staff at A-UA with the recommendation of the HEARTS agency, it was decided that based on the results of the test during this mission that you would all be recommended to take the exam before this semester is finished. If you all pass the exam your team would be offered a work-study at this agency." Stated Robin. This shocked us all. We knew second years got their provisional license the first semester and could petition to take the full exam at the end of their second year if approved by the school but for us to get permission to take the provisional exam in our first semester is unheard of. We agreed to take the exam but it seemed like they still had one more thing to talk about. The next thing would be even more shocking.

"We have one more item to discuss that is also related to your exams," stated Tear. "Indeed, by agreement of the staff of A-UA and the HEARTS agency, it has been decided that your education will be accelerated moving forward," stated Principal Victor. We all asked what he meant by that and the answer shocked us. "We mean that moving forward you all will be placed in a separate class from 1-A & 1-B. This class will be called 1-V (Vanguard) and will aim to have you all graduate with your full hero license by the end of your second year. Students that petition for the full hero exam still have to attend school for training and general education. However, you would not be if you pass all exams and obtained your hero license via the accelerated program we want to put you in. This means that you would be training and studying nearly 24/7. We would have workout routines that you would need to stick to our surpass and your free time would be limited. You would be expected to stay hours after normal school to stay ahead of your studies and training. Our goal is to have you learn 2 and a half years of education in 1 and a half years but sooner if you all could pull it off. You would also be performing a work-study during this time which would limit your freedom even more. Do you understand what we are offering and the demands we are expecting if you accept this?" stated Victor with a strict tone. 

Izuku pov:

They just offered us to graduate early if we can handle their accelerated program. This was shocking to me and the entire vanguard. I had asked them for some privacy so the Vanguard and I could talk about the offer. They accepted and said they would be back in 10 minutes. Once they left I looked at my team and asked what they thought. Everyone was silent for a few moments. Then Lucas spoke up. "I think we should agree. We were planning to go Plus Ultra anyway and aim for the full hero exam in our second year anyway. This way we could graduate fully and go full time sooner than planned. We all live together so we could sync our lives to fit the demands they would be giving us. We also have Little sun's home where we can work out and relax so we don't have to really go anyway to enjoy ourselves since the house has all the entertainment we really need." said Lucas. Everyone started to agree with that viewpoint. Sophia then started talking as well. "We all agreed to help Izuku handle the burden of the legacy anyway. This would just get us prepared faster as well since we don't know when the monster would strike." This made everyone tensed. That had been the reason they were pushing themselves. Indeed they all wanted to be heroes to save people and didn't really care for fame or money since their families already had that. Instead, they wanted to support me in upholding peace and ending the 200-year-old war with the monster. "If you guys are willing to walk down this path with me. I will be glad to have you. Once we start this, there is no backing out. We will be running straight into the jaws of death. The monster we will be hunting at the end is far stronger than Reaper was." I stated. Everyone turned to look at me and just told me they would always be with me for they are the Vanguard of the Paragon. This made me so happy. Soon the Victor, Tear, and Robin entered the room and asked for our decision. "We will do it. We already had plans to petition for the full hero exam in our second year anyway. As such, this will just speed everything up. We all live together at my house so we can sync our lives up easier to meet the demands of the school staff and our work-studies needs." Izuku said with a firm voice. 

"Excellent, then we have talked about all of the things we need to. Once you have packed we will be returning to the school. We have a hero with a teleporter quirk who will make the trip quicker for us so that we can start talking about all the details of the planning and training that will need to happen. We plan for you all to take the provisional exam at the end of next week. As such, we need to get started on all the paperwork and inform your families. Also, your families are waiting at the school for our return so once you have everything packed please meet back in this room." stated Victor while dismissing us. 

3rd POV:

Everyone quickly gathered all of their belongings and returned to the meeting room. They found Tear's team waiting for the Vanguard team. "Hello, Vanguard. We wanted to get a picture with you all to hang in the office before you all left. We decided to do it as a memory of the first mission you all completed and won so you can look back at where you started in the future." Tear stated. Everyone moved their belongings off to the side and got ready for the picture. Robin joined in and stood behind everyone in the center and had the picture taken. He said that the school would be sent copies if we ever wanted one. Soon the hero with the teleporter quirk arrived in the meeting room and asked everyone to grab ahold of him. Within 5 minutes we found ourselves returned to the school and were located in the Principal's office. The hero then returned to the HEARTS agency after saying goodbye. 

The principal led us all to our new homeroom class 1-V (Vanguard) that will be taught by Principal Victor himself. The new homeroom was smaller since there were only 6 of us. This room has been used in the past when the Principal takes on personal students since most people cannot keep up with his teaching speed and style. 

--Note-- Classroom looked similar to below. (Ignore the girl in the picture)

The classroom had a board to the left to keep track of our work-study patrols and missions while the computers at the desk were far more high tech than the normal classrooms. We also found our parents waiting in the classroom for us. Everyone started to talk to our respective parents while the Principal called All Might and projected the call on the large screen in front of the class. "My boy! I am so glad to finally see you physically. It felt like my heart stopped when I received the call from Victor about you all going MIA!" All Might said. We could see that he was in the Principals office in J-UA. We could also see Nezu in the background who waved at us and congratulated us on defeating such high ranking Villain. We thanked him and talked to our families and All Might a bit more before the Principal cut in to talk about the accelerated learning program that he was putting us in. All of our parents supported it since they knew that we all planned to go for the full exam our second year anyway. They were also surprised to learn that Nezu would be teaching a class once a week via video call and will teach about how to analyze villains and body language as well as a few other subjects. This way they would be learning at a faster pace than normal since both principals are strict in their teaching. It was also talked about how the Vanguard would take the provisional exam at the end of next week. 

After talking a bit longer between everyone, All Might and Nezu cut in and told everyone that they had to go since they needed to plan the first-year student's final exam that would happen in a week and a half. (were closing in on some of the events you know in canon now) Everyone said their goodbyes to them and talked for a bit more before the parents left. Soon it was the vanguard and the Principal left. The vanguard had asked to get started on any lesson plans and training schedules now. As such, Victor left to go to his office and retrieved the training and education plans that they had already completed. The training plans had listed that they needed to complete a minimum of 3 hours of physical training on top of whatever they do in class. This was easy since the Vanguard already completes 4-5 hours of set training at home already. They informed the principal of this and the fact they started doing it about 2 weeks before internships started and had still done it while at the internships. 'They might be a bit further ahead due to their determination than we had planned' Thought Victor. The Vanguards started looking over some of the study material and asked if they could test out of subjects they felt strong in or take placement tests so the school could get a feel where they currently were at. This was due to the fact that they all came from wealthier families that required their kids to learn a lot when they were younger. This resulted in them being further ahead than most of their classmates which resulted in them in top grades all of the time. The vanguard informed Victor that they all thought they could place well enough to clear first-year finals with some ease and could start on second-year education sooner if they were allowed to take placement exams.

"I will arrange for you all to start placement exams a few days after you return from the provisional license. In the meantime take the study material and brush up on anything you might think you lack in before you take the placement exams. Also, Izuku I was told about your little experiment at the HEARTS agency where you destroyed the training room." stated Victor which Izuku just shyly rubbed his neck. "Please refrain from using that move anywhere near other people. We are setting up a blocked off training ground for the Vanguard to test their quirks. We will have it done by tomorrow so you can test more powerful moves out. If you are able to figure out the correct way to minimize the damage done from your new move then you could use it in more closed-off areas if you can control the power output." states Victor. After they talked a bit more with the Principal they were let go and told to return to the school tomorrow when called so they could use the new training grounds even though it will be the weekend. 

--Timeskip to end of the day-- 

3rd pov:

Everyone arrived back at Izuku's home. They all decided to go relax for a few hours before doing some workout training. They arrived in the underground home movie theatre and watched some random romance movies and then an action movie. After that, they all moved over to the underground gym and started to work out. Izuku wanted to test where he currently was at with OFA itself. As such, he turned on the treadmill and started to slowly increase the speed to keep up with OFA. He was able to go past his former limit of 45% and was now pushing 50% of OFA with only a slightly straining feeling in his body. However, this feeling would go away the more he used OFA at the 50% limit. While the others were doing their set workout plans by the school, Izuku moved over to the empty space with mats and started to do some light quirk training with the gravity quirk. Izuku did this by grabbing a large number of weights and making piles. He tied the weights together to make a stack and then started to use the repulsion side of his gravity manipulation to push the weights away from him. At first, he had a bit of trouble compared to when he used it on criminals on the field. He was only lightly pulling them or pushing them in quick blasts. However, here he is trying to slowly move different sets of weights across the floor away from him. He started with small amounts and started to work his way up. At the end of the training, he had completed his physical training and also did some quirk training and was able to use the gravity quirk to push away 500 pounds across 20 feet in only 5 seconds. The lower the weight the faster he was able to push them away. Overall he considered this a success and now he just needed to get his pulling speed to be roughly the same later on since he dedicated his time to pushing things away so he could push away attackers and their attacks. (Yes folks, I'm aiming for Izuku to have versions of Nagato's attacks from Naruto. The All-Mighty push and pull with a few others. However, Izuku will have to experiment to get the correct end results with his gravity manipulation quirk.) With training done for the day, everyone decided it was starting to get late and they would all start heading back to their rooms since they would go do some quirk training at the school tomorrow (Saturday). 

 - Warning slight smut (You can skip if you want) -- 

Izuku POV:

Alex, Lucas, and I arrived back at our room and started to get changed to go have a shower. I noticed the scars across their chest and felt that the scars made us all match a bit more. It started to make me get a bit hot even though we were taking a slightly cooler shower to cool off from working out. I decided that I wanted to get a bit frisky with them. As such, I leaned in closer to them without them realizing it and started to kneel down on the ground. Once I was in front of them they noticed where I was. They started to ask what I was doing but got cut off when I started to stroke their dicks with my hands. They started to moan little sun out as I pulled both of their dicks closer to each other and attempted to take them both in my mouth at the same time as I started to suck them off. They soon came in my mouth and thanked me for the pleasure as Alex pulled me up from the ground and had me lean against the shower wall. They both leaned down and returned the blow jobs by both of them giving me one. It was amazing to see the water run down their faces as they licked up and down my length. It felt so pleasurable as I started to moan out that I was going to come. They stopped sucking me off and started to both give me a hand job as they stood up and started to make out with me. They also started to kiss the scar that went across my chest from Reaper. These actions caused me to come quickly as I let out a long moan. "Thank you my Dragon and Phoenix." I moaned out. "No problem little sun" they replied. Once we were done with our sexual activities we finished cleaning ourselves off and moved towards the bed to go to rest for the night.

 - Smut over--

3rd POV:

The three lovers had arrived at the bed after cleaning themselves off in the shower and just laid down watching some tv before Izuku fell asleep. One Izuku fell asleep Alex and Lucas just turned the TV off and pulled themselves against Izuku who always sleeps in the middle of them. If you looked closely you could see the scar that Reaper gave each of them. It ran clean across all three of them and made a perfect line when they were next to each other.  

The next day came quickly as Lucas and Alex woke up before Izuku. Seeing this they started to kiss across his scar to wake him up. (Izuku has always been self-conscious about his scars that he got from his past due to being quirkless. As such, Lucas and Alex always reassure him by telling him they don't mind and kissing the scars to show they don't care that they are there.) Izuku started to wake up and kissed his two lovers back in his half-asleep state. "Morning my Dragon and Phoenix," said Izuku half awake. Alex and Lucas put their clothing on and then helped Izuku get dressed since he was still half asleep. Lucas picked Izuku up and carried him off the main building kitchen to eat breakfast with everyone.  "Hello everyone," said Izuku who was now fully awake after being carried around. Everyone sat down to eat and Inko received a video call from All Might. She put the video call on and streamed it to one of the TV's nearby. "My boy. I'm just checking in to see how you are all doing since we can now talk more privately about OFA. They mentioned that you had a new aspect of your quirk?" asked All Might. Izuku then started to explain a bit more in detail on how he came about getting the quirk and what happened to him in the few seconds before death and not death anymore. He also explained that he has gotten some basic control of some functions of the quirk and that they will be going to the campus to do quirk testing in a blocked off zone so they didn't hurt anyone. "I am proud that you gained another quirk but please try not to... I don't really want to hear about how you got this close to death this early in your life. Anyway, at least you have more ways to defend yourself. I would suggest trying to come up with super moves you can use when you need the push and also look into combo moves between your members. I do remember the report mention you guys created a combo move on the fly. While that is good it worked, you need to be careful since if you do something wrong it could backfire. So during the training try to create some combo moves between all of you and see if you can each have 1-2 combos that you can do with each individual member." Stated All Might. We talked for a bit more while we ate breakfast until we received a phone call from Principal Victor. He had informed us that the school was ready for us to come to do quirk training and be destructive while doing it.

-- Time skip to school (Saturday) --

Izuku POV:

We all arrived at the school with our outfits already on hand so we could change and start training. We found Principal Victor who leads us about 4 miles into the woods where they had set up the training grounds behind the school main building. We could see that there were large concrete walls surrounding the entire area. (The school has someone similar to Cemetoss on hand but can manipulate earth as well as concrete.) The area we were training in was about 1 mile wide in each direction which gave us all enough room to work and test our larger attacks. I checked with everyone if it was okay I tried the decaying gravity attack again. They all told me sure and moved out of the way. As such, I went to the center of the area and was contacted by the staff and my friends that they were clear of the blast zone. I decided to use float to get some distance in the air and then I started to condense a ball of gravity. I noticed this time I was able to stop it from pulling anything towards it since I only focused on the feeling of it all being stabilized into a ball and not the feeling of pulling the gravity together like last time. The ball was about the size of my hand and I could tell it was floating off my hand as two magnets would push away from each other. I decided to see if I could just drop the ball and see what would happen if I'm no longer concentrating on keeping it together. 

Chaos... that is what happened...

The ball I made was far bigger than the pinky sized one that I had made at the agency and it showed in power! I created a large crater in the middle of the training ground. It was half a mile long on all sides... I did notice that all the terrain that got kicked up didn't hit me. It went around me like I had a natural barrier protecting me. It seems things affected by the large explosion couldn't come close to my natural gravity field created by the quirk when I have it activated. 

3rd pov:

Everyone else was standing in a bunker created in the concrete wall while they waited for Paragon to test his attack out. Everyone thought it wouldn't create large destruction as warned by the agency the HEARTS. They warned not to let him use the attack in any big form unless separated a far distance and away from anyone else. All the staff thought it would be the size of a room or several.. They were wrong! Paragon had gone into the air and started to create a ball the size of his hand. The Vanguard students were talking about how it was much bigger than last time and then Paragon let it drop down to the ground. We thought it was a failed attempt but then it touched the ground. Everyone thought a nuke had gone off as the ground started shaking greatly. The dust soon cleared and they could see via the drones they sent up that there was a half a mile long crater in the ground! "Well, He is forbidden from using that in a dam city!" Yelled Principal Victor which got yells of agreement from everyone else. Everyone decided to head out to meet Paragon at the center of the crater. Paragon was just shocked at the level of destruction he caused and agreed to never use that in a city. The teachers talked about the Vanguard wanting to create combo moves and special moves. As such the teachers got the Vanguard training. Paragon had asked the teachers to provide him with multiple targets if they could. As such, they called in a hero-in-training from the third-years that had a clone quirk that allowed him to make copies of himself. Paragon started to fight a mass of them but was getting annoyed at the numbers. As such, in a fit of annoyance, e threw up his arms and channeled his gravity to repulse everything nearby. This caused all the clones to go flying back and getting knocked out. The teachers approved of that move being used more often since it was far less destructive and worked well on groups. One of the teachers suggested if he could do the opposite and focus it on one individual. The idea behind this was to see if he could add it in his fighting style he could pull someone close by and grab them to slam them or pull them in when they backed away so he could land a kick on them. Izuku was having trouble getting it down but had the basic foundations of the idea in the works. 

Sophia was working creating illusions of herself at a face pace. She decided to try to create phantom images of herself so she could hide her up close attacks and make it seem like she's attacking from multiple directions at the same time. Before she could only create one illusion of herself so this would be a huge improvement if she can make multiple copies of herself. She also asked for help in trying to control her weapons away from her body. The teachers believed she could control any weapon she creates even if it isn't in her hands anymore. Soon with some help from a third-year instructor, he was able to learn some control of her weapons. It was a bit shaky currently but she was getting there. The idea was to have this as a stand-alone attack but also add it to her illusions so it was like she truly was attacking from multiple places, in reality, she would be. 

Rose worked on the creation of elements at a faster pace. She soon figured out that she could link her lighting up with metal that she controlled fairly easily. As such, one of the instructors handed her some needles and had Rose control them. She instructed rose to throw them at some targets and told rose to send lighting from her hand with the needles in mind. Rose soon learned how to create lighting pointed attacks. The teachers believe that she could shock people without having to use water as a method to get the lighting from her to the criminal anymore and instead use the metal she controlled as lighting rods instead. 

Skylar had been working on controlling the weapons she created just like Sophia had been. They assumed the same factors applied and taught Skylar basic control as well that just needs to be improved on. The teachers also wondered if she could channel her healing abilities through some of her light so she could do area of effect healing instead of directly touching the people. They tried multiple ways but couldn't get her healing abilities to leave her hand. That was until Izuku suggested to try sending it through her items created via light. Since Skylar could create more than just weapons she attempted this by creating little balls of light that would fall down in an area that she created them in. As such, she was able to create an area of healing that was slightly slower than directly touching but still could heal more people faster. 

Lucas worked controlling his fire. Since Lucas and control if the fire burns at will then the teachers thought he could incorporate the fire into his hand to hand combat. The idea was to have fire hover or touch his hands and feet which would allow him to create more pain full blows of punches and kicks. This turned out to be possible and allowed Lucas to create more powerful attacks in his hand to hand fighting. He also figured out that when he is throwing punches he could make the fire go out in blasts from his hands which allowed him to surprise his enemies when he is fighting close quarters. 

Alex focused on making his dragon transformation change sizes. Overall, he has always transformed into a large dragon but thought what if he could control the said size? Well, it turned out that he could control the size and make himself the same size as a normal human or anywhere in between. His dragon form was very large since he was as long as the towers for the main building if you measured the length of the building and his largest dragon form length (Remember he is a Chinese dragon)

Once Alex figured out how to shift the size of his full dragon form he noticed that he became far more agile and faster the smaller he became. This allowed him to use the full dragon form far better in close-quarter combat. Alex also worked on seeing if he could increase the range in which his flames in his half transformed state could go. He was able to double the distance from what he could breathe before he had to let go. 

The Vanguard kept going at their training for the rest of the weekend and kept returning to the training grounds after they were done with school since the accelerated learning wouldn't start until after the exam. As such, they spent the entire week up to Wednesday training at the training grounds the school prepared them. They decided to take Thursday off so they could relax their bodies before the exam. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

352K 10.7K 23
Katsuki Bakugo, UA student, aiming to be the number one hero, has a problem. Izuku Midoriya has been brighter than usual and it's been making Bakugo...
192K 5.7K 27
TW: Su*c*de, harmful thoughts, bullying, cursing NO SMUT Just prefacing here, INKO MIDORIYA DOES NOT GET HURT OR DIE AllMight tells Izuku that he c...
23.9K 553 25
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya was a quirkless boy who wanted to be a hero really badly but couldn't for his lack of a quirk. People around him would...
134K 5K 31
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...