I'm Gay, He's Straight -SERIE...

By MaddyRawr10

The two books in the I'm Gay, He's Straight series: -I'm Gay, He's Straight. -Kiss Me Like You Did. See ins... More

Book One - I'm Gay, He's Straight
Slash (1) I'm gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (2) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (3) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (4) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (5) I'm gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (6) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (7) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (8) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (9) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (10) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (11) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (12) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]
Slash (14) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy] END
Book Two - Kiss Me Like You Did
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {Intro} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {01} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {02} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {03} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {04) Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {05} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {06} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {07} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {08} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {09} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {10} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {11} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {12} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {13} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {14} Slash
*Kiss Me Like You Did* IGHS Sequel {15/End/Epilogue} Slash

Slash (13) I'm Gay, He's Straight [boyxboy]

90.3K 2.2K 961
By MaddyRawr10

Jake’s POV

‘Anything else?’ Taylor joked later, when we’d finished eating, even though I knew he wasn’t really expecting anything.

 ‘I’ve got some DVDs in my bag,’ I suggested, jerking my head to my backpack which was against the wall behind the door.

 ‘Which ones?’

 ‘Just a whole load of gay pornos.’

 He elbowed me.

‘Kick-Ass, Legion, Invictus...’

‘Sounds good,’ he said standing up and grabbing my backpack, then walking out of the room. ‘We can watch them in my room.’

I followed him upstairs and sat back on the bed as he slipped Kick-Ass into his Playstation 3, then crawled onto the bed and laid on my chest. I leaned down and kissed the top of his head.

‘Keep your lips off me, Chaplain,’ he warned jokingly. ‘I want to pay attention to this movie.’

‘Yeah, yeah,’ I teased, ‘go sit in your own personal space then.’

‘Am I making you uncomfortable?’ he grinned, trailing his fingers up and down my abdomen purposefully.

‘Shut up and watch the film,’ I replied, grabbing his hand and winding my fingers through his.

Halfway through the film Taylor grabbed the DVD box from the bedside table and read the back of it.

‘Would You go Gay For?’ he asked, naming the game we used to play sometimes when we were watching TV.

I laughed. ‘Bit pointless now,’ I said. ‘But okay.’

‘Would you go gay for Aaron Johnson?’

‘Yes in that chick flick, you know the one Kelly made us watch? But not in this.’

‘Christopher Mintz-Plasse?’

‘Are you joking? He’s McLovin, of course I would.’

‘Nicholas Cage?’

‘Ewww no!’ I picked the Invictus case off the bedside table. ‘Would you go gay for Matt Damon?’

‘Yes.’

‘Morgan Freeman?’

Taylor wrinkled his nose. ‘Too old.’

‘Matt Stern?’

‘Which one is he?’

‘Plays Hendrick Booyens.’

‘Oh. Huh. No, I don’t think so.’

I picked up the Legion box. ‘Paul Bettany?’

‘Nah.’

‘Lucas Black?’

‘Hmm. No.’

‘So basically so far you’ll go gay for Matt Damon and nobody else?’

‘My standards are obviously higher than yours,’ he joked.

‘I’m surprised you went gay for me,’ I muttered, putting the DVD cases down.

‘Shut up you goof,’ he said mildly, reaching up with his right hand and pulling me down to kiss him.

Taylor’s POV

I’d only meant to kiss him lightly and then go back to watching the film. I swear. But somehow I ended up straddling him on the bed, exploring his mouth with my tongue for the fourth time that day, my fingers resting lightly on his neck while his trailed up and down my back.

He slipped his fingers under my t-shirt and caressed my skin lightly, then suddenly tugged my t-shirt up and over my head, and flipped us over so I was underneath. Then he started kissing softly down my jawbone and throat, alighting on my soft spot only once but causing me to moan as his cool lips teased it. He kissed across my chest and down to my navel, then sat back and started unbuttoning my jeans. When he glanced up at me I could see the hunger and desire darkening his eyes, and I knew mine reflected the same back at him. I lifted my hips so he could slide my jeans off and toss them on the floor, then sat forward and greedily started pulling his shirt off too. I realised this was going to be the first time I’d see him undressed since we got together, but instead of being nervous I just quickened my pace; I was overcome by a base need for him, for his body, for us to be connected. I knew Jake felt the same way as he aggressively ripped his t-shirt off over his head and sat up on his knees so I could slip my hands inside his board shorts and start tugging them down over his hips.

We were both in only our boxers at this point, and Jake’s midnight blue eyes connected with mine as he was leaning forward, his hot breath hitting my skin, and mine his.

‘Top or bottom?’ he asked huskily.

I swallowed, nervous. In reality I wanted to be on bottom, and despite my outlandish claims Jake really was the leader in our friendship, so it made sense that he would top. However, I was scared of the pain I knew I would feel as soon as he entered me, unsure if I could take it.

‘Take them off,’ Jake whispered, reading my mind and tugging gently at the hem of my boxers. I lifted my hips again and slid them off, my erection hardening further on contact with the cold air and the feeling of the fabric sliding over the head.

Jake pulled his off then and I got to see him naked for the first time. It was all I could not to just sit back and watch him; he was so beautiful. His chest and abdomen were toned and muscled, which I already knew, but put in context with the rest of him it was incredible.

He blushed when he caught me staring. ‘Stoppit,’ he muttered, leaning forward to capture my lips again. He nipped my bottom lip with his teeth and I opened my mouth, feeling my stomach lurch when he ran his tongue across mine.

Jake sat back slightly and ran his hands across my bare legs, causing goosebumps to appear on my skin. He caught my knees and pulled my legs apart, then settled himself in between them, lowering his head to kiss the top of my erection. He kissed it and licked it a few times, teasing me, while I dribbled pre-cum onto his chin. Finally, he slipped his mouth around my dick and slid down to the base, then back again. He took his mouth off me, leaving me shivering and craving more, then stuck two of his fingers into his mouth, so they came out covered in his saliva. He lowered his head again and licked my hole, causing me to shiver uncontrollably and grasp the sheets, my hands curled up into fists with anticipation. He returned his attention to my dick as he slowly slid one finger into my hole, causing me to grimace on pain. Even one finger was hurting me; how was I going to take him when he tried to put his erection inside me? My ass muscles tightened around his finger and Jake made a “hmm” sound in appreciation, the humming against my dick causing me to reach forward and lace my fingers into his hair in pleasure. He was sucking me slowly, making sure I didn’t climax yet, and I bucked my hips involuntarily towards him, wanting – needing – a release.

In response Jake put a second finger into my hole, and my hips bucked again. My pleasure was outweighing my pain and I wanted him inside me.

‘Now,’ I said, my voice low and hoarse, ‘do it now.’

Jake took his mouth off my erection and caught my hips with his hands, pulling me forward so my butt was level with his dick. He looked up at me, his thumbs moving in teasing circles over my skin. ‘Are you sure?’ he asked.

I nodded. ‘Oh god yes.’

Jake slowly lowered my hips onto his dick and the tip touched my hole, causing my hips to buck again. He slowly pushed forward, sliding inside me, and my face contorted in pain.

‘Should I stop?’ Jake asked; his face was a mixture of desire and concern.

‘No,’ I said, breathing heavily. ‘Keep going.’

Jake pulled me up so I was sitting in his lap, and started sliding in and out faster and harder. It was unbearably sore but as soon as he hit my prostate electricity shot through my body and the waves of pleasure once again overcame the waves of pain. Jake took my dick in one hand and started stroking it at the same rhythm he was pumping me, and I buried my face in his chest, unable to hold myself up under the intensity of these sensations.

‘I’m gonna...’ I gasped, my forehead slick against his sweaty chest. ‘I’m gonna...’

His dick hit my prostate again and I came all over our stomachs; seconds later Jake climaxed too. We collapsed onto the bed, sweaty and panting, and Jake wrapped his arms around me tightly from behind, cuddling me as he buried his face in the back of my neck.

‘I love you,’ he whispered.

‘I love you too,’ I replied, still short of breath and weak all over from what had just happened.

‘I didn’t wear a condom,’ Jake said suddenly, sitting up, his voice anxious.

‘Do you think I might be pregnant?’ I joked weakly.

‘Do you not mind?’

‘No. Unless you’ve got something you’re not telling me about.’

Jake lay back down and snuggled into my back again.

‘We just lost our virginity to each other,’ I said a moment later.

‘Mmm,’ Jake agreed, half asleep.

‘Wow,’ I whispered to myself, suddenly aware of a sense of total contentment.

‘Mmm,’ Jake said again, snuggling even closer to me and holding me tighter; even though we were both overheated and slick with moisture, the sweat was starting to cool on our skin and it felt good to be warmed by his body. ‘Go to sleep,’ he mumbled, his face buried in my neck so I could feel his lips moving.

‘Keep your lips off me Chaplain,’ I mumbled again, surrendering to sleep. ‘You know what happened last time.’

Jake laughed softly. ‘Is that supposed to be a warning or a seduction?’

‘Shuddup,’ I mumbled, and closed my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 24 24
This is the second book to "A Kiss Is Just A Kiss." Please read the first book. "There's nothing you can say to me that will change how I feel about...
386K 19.5K 163
The final chapter in the Homecoming Series..............
Tense By kara

General Fiction

4.2M 172K 54
"I love you." "Oh?" "In a non-bro sort of way, y'know? Full homo." ~~~ Kai and Roan are a lot of things. Best friends, football players, straight...
164 0 23
'i love you' is something as common as 'hi' people say it all the time. but have you ever wondered, what is 'love' anyways?