Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Numb

349 10 1
By akoser32

Dean's POV:

I paced back and forth in the small hotel room we've been stuck in for three days, and during those three days Devyn has been unconscious. I started to worry after the first day when she didn't wake up, but Sam just kept telling me her body needed to heal and that she was probably exhausted. It's been three days though, and I'm officially worried, worried.

I wince every once in awhile as I pace, pulling at my stitched slightly as I move my arms up to my face and through my short hair. Something I've noticed I do when I'm anxious.

"You need to stop pacing, and relax," Sam said as he walked out of the bathroom.

My head shot up in his direction and said, "Something has to be wrong. I mean it's been three days and she's just been laying there."

Sam looked at me, sympathy reaching his eyes as he said, "You have to remember that although we all got physically hurt, she got attacked mentally. Meg targeted her abilities, and used them against her. Don't you think that would have some sort of negative effects?"

I sighed knowing he was right, but I couldn't take just staring at her body anymore. She needs to wake up. I looked over towards her again and noticed that she still had sweat lining her forehead, and her skin was still very pale.

"She doesn't look good. Look at her, her skin is ghost-like, and she's sweating like crazy," I pointed out anxiously, filled with worry and fear.

Sam walked up to me and said, "She's gonna wake up. She's strong. Like I said her body needs its rest." I looked at him, and saw that he was starting to not believe his words as much anymore. He was worried too. He quickly glanced at her again and sighed. He looked back over to me and took in my beaten body and said, "You need to rest too."

I shook my head and said, "I'll rest when she wakes up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devyn's POV:

I gasped awake and fear clouded my mind as I took in my unfamiliar surroundings. I felt horrible like I had just got run over by a semi, but I acted quickly and stood up from the bed, which I instantly regretted. As soon as I put my right foot down, I screamed in pain, and almost toppled over. Strong arms grabbed me, and prevented me from falling though.

My eyes were momentarily squeezed shut from the amount of pain that shot through my body, but when I opened them I was met with Dean. Well, two Dean's. My head was throbbing and I couldn't focus my vision. Dean tried to get me to look at him, but I couldn't. It's like my brain forgot how to focus. I quickly grabbed my throbbing head in my hand, and winced again as the pain in my body intensified. I felt fatigued, tired, and everything that my body was registering was too much, and I instantly became nauseous.

Dean must have seen it in my face because he sat me down on the bed and quickly grabbed the garbage can, putting it in front of me. As soon as it was I started to vomit violently. My body tensed as I did, and I felt uncontrollable pain shoot through my torso. I cried out again once I was finished throwing up.

"Devyn, you need to calm down," Dean tried to talk to me, but I still wasn't registering much. All I could do was feel the pain that ran through my entire body.

My chest started to tighten up, and my heart started to beat fast as I remembered what had happened. Everything Meg had done, and shown me. I cried out in agony as I clutched my stomach.

Tears were freely falling down my face, and I couldn't help but feel like I did the first time I found out my parents died. Except this time was worse. I actually saw them get murdered, in my own mind.

I shook my head violently trying to get the images out of my head, which only made my headache worse. All this pain, it feels like it might kill me.

Dean grabbed my face in his hands trying to get my attention again, "Devyn, baby. You need to calm down. You're gonna hurt yourself, and make your wounds worse."

I finally looked at him, and focused on his appearance. He had a large white bandage on his torso, and small one's across his cheek. He looked horrible, his eyes were red. He looked like he hasn't slept in days. My eye's scrunched together as I finally attempted to speak.

"Wh- How long ..." I managed to get out, but nothing more.

Dean seemed to understand what I was trying to ask and he answered, "You've been out for almost four days."

My eyes widened in surprise as I slowly looked down at myself. Almost my entire stomach was wrapped in bandages, and so was my right ankle. God, I'm a mess. I looked back up to him asking him to explain with my eyes.

"When the Deva came for us again, they got your ankle pretty bad. It's deep, sweetheart," Dean explained.

I took in a shaky breath and nodded silently, afraid to speak. I looked at the rest of my body and noticed that I was still dirty, and covered in dirt from the fight.

Dean noticed this as well and said, "Why don't we go get you washed up and into some fresh clothes. Replace these old bandages."

I nodded again as Dean supported me. I was unable to put any pressure on my right foot, so Sam, who I just noticed, quickly stepped in to help me to the bathroom. The boys sat me on the toilet, and Sam left. Dean grabbed me a fresh set of clothes, and started to run the bath, waiting for the water to get warm.

Dean looked at me hesitantly then spoke again, "This is gonna hurt your wounds." I gulped, and nodded again knowing this is going to be very painful for me. Dean walked over to me and said, "Let's get you undressed here."

He kneeled down in front of me and carefully grabbed what was left of my shirt, and slowly pulled it over my head. He then removed my bra. He was careful not to touch any of the bandages yet. He moved down to my pants, and unbuttoned them. He helped me stand for a moment so he could pull them down all the way before sitting me back down.

He looked at me in the eyes and said, "I'm gonna take the bandages off now, okay."

I don't say anything again as Dean takes in my expression before nodding and carefully lifting my right leg up to his leg. I winced and gasped in pain as it shot up my leg. Dean pauses his movements and looks up to me as tears start to fill my eyes. He looks at me and it seems like his eyes are filled with guilt. He quickly looked back down to the bandage, and slowly started to remove it, which hurt tremendously as it pulled at my skin.

Once he is done I finally look down, and am hit with another wave of sickness. I could practically see the bone, that's how deep it was. I looked away quickly and held the back of my hand to my mouth as I tried to ignore the nausea.

Dean sat up to his knee's as he gently moved to the large bandage covering my stomach. I flinch backwards as his cold hands touch my skin. I look at him apologetically and nod for him to continue. He carefully pulls, and this doesn't hurt as bad as the one on my leg until he reaches my lower stomach, and I have to hold back my cry.

Once the thing was off I looked down and gasped again as I took in the sight. Four large claw-like marks cover almost my entire abdomen. A tear escapes my eye as I realize how deep they are. I gulp down the excess saliva in my mouth and avert my gaze from the horrible wounds that cover my body.

The quick movement of my head causes me to wince, and bring my hand up to my head. Dean looked back up to my face as he notices.

"When we are done in here, you need to eat. Then you can take some pain meds to help," Dean said, so many emotions coming through in his voice. I noticed that his face was stained with old tears, and I brought my right hand up to gently trace over them. Dean grabs my wrist softly, stopping my movement and says, "I'm gonna lift you up, and set you in the tub now. Are you gonna be, okay?"

I look him in the eyes and nod. He picks me up slowly, and I see and feel him wince as he does. I take in a sharp breath through my clench teeth from the movement, and Dean pauses before walking over to the tub.

He looks at me again and says, "I'm gonna put your foot in first. It's gonna me the worst, so prepare yourself."

Fear starts to surface as I think about the pain I'm about the feel. I don't want to. My body already hurts so much already. I don't know if I can take it. I begin to breathe a little deeper and shake with anticipation.

Dean notices my panic immediately and tries to console me, "Hey, I'm right here okay? I know you don't want to feel pain anymore, but we need to clean the wounds properly, baby."

A few tears escaped my eyes as I looked into his worried green one's. I nod again, but gulp scared. He kneels down next to the tub and slowly starts to lower me into the tub. I tense as my toes hit the warm water. Dean pauses before continuing.

I yell out in pain, as he submerges my legs into the water, and I grab onto him tightly, as pain racks through my tired and weak body. Tears fly down my face from how bad it hurts.

"St- stop. Please, please. I can't-" I cry out. The first semi coherent sentences I've spoken since waking up.

Dean tenses as I plead for him to stop, but continues to lower me into the warm water. I cry out again as my torso enters the water.

Once I'm fully in the water, and Dean doesn't have to support me anymore, my body practically goes limp. My body's tired from how tense it was moments ago. I look over to Dean and notice the tears forming in his eye.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," he mumbles as he gets the soap ready on a washcloth.

He slowly and carefully starts to clean my body, and my wounds. I gasp, and groan in pain. Once it's over, Dean takes me out of the now cold water, and dries me off before putting fresh bandages on and helping me into my clothes.

He carries my weak body back into the main room, and places me in the chair at the small table. There was already food waiting for me, and I looked away feeling nauseous again. I gulped hard trying to hold back the vomit, but I ultimately failed, and I started to dry heave into the garbage can Dean was already holding for me.

My body felt like it was caving in on itself as it convulsed. My stomach felt like it was tearing apart. I gasped in pain, and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as I sat up, and leaned back in my chair.

"Baby, I know you feel sick, but you need to eat. You haven't eaten anything in four days. Your body is fatigued. It needs food," Dean said anxiously, probably hating the fact that he has to see me like this.

I winced again, and slowly nodded looking back at the food in front of me. I took small bites, and ate half of it. After that I couldn't stomach anymore, and slowly pushed it away. Dean and Sam, who were both watching me tentatively the whole time, smiled at me. Sam got up, and got me some water and three pills, which I am assuming are pain meds.

I grabbed the pills and looked at them warily, and I sipped on the water. I finished the cup in seconds, and Sam quickly got up to refill it.

"One of those is for your headache, and to help you sleep, and the other two are pain meds. Pretty good ones, too," Sam explained.

I nodded before taking them one by one, and then finishing my second glass of water. They both were watching me like hawks, like I may break any moment. The thing they don't know yet is that I already broke. I look away from them as a yawn comes out.

Dean got up and walked over to me and said, "Alright, why don't we get some sleep."

I nodded again, and he carried me to the bed, and hopped in next to me. He was hesitant to wrap his arms around me, but I pulled his arms around my torso because I needed something, someone to hold my broken pieces together.

Sam turned the light off, and got into the other bed, facing away from us. Dean shortly fell asleep, but I was afraid too. Tears silently fell from my eyes, but I didn't even feel them. It was like my body and mind were... numb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375K 11.2K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...
7K 117 28
Y/l/n a hunter, her parents died when she was 17. She's been on her own since. and has been friends with the Winchester brothers for a long time, but...
110K 2.4K 30
A little girl. She's special, she can communicate with animals. She was abandoned in the forest, when she was a 2 year old, she was taken in by natu...
17.7K 367 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...