Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
Little Becky
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Why Would She Show Me?

266 10 1
By akoser32

Dean gently laid me down in the back seat, and Sam joined me laying my head in his lap. Dean entered the front seat with a grunt, and Sam and him shared a concerned glance before Dean sped to a different location far from here.

The jolt from the car backing up caused me to cry out. I looked up to Sam and reached one of my hands out for his. He engulfed it in one of his, and I squeezed tightly.

"We need ... to clean. To clean our wounds," I rasped out, as tears freely fell down my face.

"We will. We need to get somewhere safe first," Dean said from the front seat.

I nodded to myself, as my vision started to blur again. I lost so much blood already, I need to get my wounds stitched up and soon. We hit a bump in the road which caused a chorus of grunts and moans from us. Sam flinched under me, and I winced from his movement.

I looked back up to Sam and started, "We need to," I paused, clearing my throat, "We need to stitch me up. I'm losing too much blood."

Sam shared a frantic glance with Dean through the rare view mirror, and then looked back down to me, "Just hold on a little longer. We are almost at a safe spot."

I took in a few ragged breaths before I replied, "O-Okay." I closed my eyes in hopes of willing away the pain. Sam must have thought I passed out because he started to shake me softly. "I'm still awake," I mumbled weakly, "everything hurts."

"I know, just stay with us a little longer," Sam said, and I could hear the pain in his voice. He was hurt badly too.

"Dean," I wheezed out, worried about him.

"What's up sweetheart," Dean replied instantly.

I turned my head slowly to face him, so I could take in his appearance. He looked awful, and I could tell he was trying to hold it together for Sam and me.

"Please tell me you're, okay," I pleaded.

"I'm fine, baby. We are almost there," Dean assured me, although I could tell he was lying.

My eyelids started to become heavy, but I tried my hardest to keep my eyes open. I was breathing heavy, and gasping out in pain every few minutes. The boys doing the same, signaling they were hurt just as bad as me. The only difference is I've been losing blood for a little over an hour, they haven't.

Dean abruptly pulled to a stop and parked the car, which caused me to hiss out in pain, and take in a sharp breath. Sam opened the door, and slowly moved from under me, so he could get out.

I gasped out in pain as someone picked me up in their arms. I couldn't see who it was because I was now unable to open my eyes anymore, darkness threatening to take over.

I was soon set down on a soft surface, and I heard Dean frantically call for Sam to get the stitch kit, and alcohol to clean my wounds.

My eyes flew open and pain was registered in my abdomen. I yelled out in pain as I felt liquid seep into my wounds. Tears flew down my face, and I reached out for someone's hand. Dean quickly grabbed it as he sat next to me, holding me still.

"Shhh... Shhhhh," Dean tried to soothe as he ran his other hand through my hair.

I turned my head to face him, as black dots started to take over my vision again, "I can't take it. I can't take it, anymore."

Dean looked at me and I saw fear, worry, and sadness swirl in his green eyes as tears started to pool at the bottom, "You can do it sweetheart, just hold on a little longer."

Dean quickly glanced up at Sam as he muttered something about how he still has to stitch me up. Dean tensed knowing that it was going to hurt and I squeezed his hand to get his attention back to me.

"Why," I cried out, "Why would she do that?" Dean looked at me in confusion as I continued, "Why would she show me that?"

Before Dean could say anything another scream was ripped out of me as Sam started to stitch my deep wounds back together. A single tear fell out of Dean's eye, pained at the sight of me in so much pain myself.

I scream louder as Sam pokes me with the needle, and Dean quickly muffles my screams with a towel. I squeezed his hand tightly and my eyes shut as pain exploded throughout my body, but before I could open my eyes again darkness took over. The pain being too much for my body to handle.

Dean's POV:

I was holding onto Devyn's hand as she squeezed it tightly, and held her down to keep her still so Sam could work on her. Tears were streaming down my face as I looked at the fractured girl in front of me. Her screams pierced my ears. She squeezed her eyes shut and my hand tightly as Sam hit the deepest part of her wound before relaxing completely.

I looked at her face in confusion for a minute before panic began to set it. Her grip on my hand loosened completely as she fell limp in my arms.

Sam noticed this too, and he stopped working on her for a minute. He looked up and saw the panic in my eyes as I held onto the seemingly lifeless Devyn.

I took her face in my hands and shook her slightly as I called her name, "Devyn? Devyn!"

I looked to Sam and his eyes widened in panic as he started to work quicker on her wounds. I looked back at her face and held my fingers to her neck to check for a pulse. It was slow and weak, but she was still alive. My shoulders relaxed slightly as I realized she just passed out from the pain.

I placed her head in my lap, as Sam continued to stitch the woman I love up. I brushed her hair softly with my hands, and started to wipe the tears that were still on her face away. I can't help but think about how she's going to act when she finally wakes up. All of the progress she's made to heal herself mentally and emotionally have went down the drain because of some bitch demon. I can't believe that Meg would show her how her parents died. The look in her eyes as she was being shown almost killed me. And the anger that took over afterwards almost scared me.

I don't want her to feel like this anymore, she deserves so much better than what she has received so far in life. I honestly think that today had broken her entirely, it's almost like she started to give up once we arrived. She didn't beg us to stop like usual, she just asked why.

"She's all done," Sam broke me from my thoughts as he spoke quietly.

My head snapped up, and I almost became dizzy from the fast movement. I forgot that Devyn wasn't the only one who got injured as the pain in my stomach started to flare up.

"Let me stitch you up," Sam said softly.

I nodded unable to speak, as I carefully moved Devyn so I could get out from under her. I walked slowly over to a chair and sucked in a sharp breath as I sat down rather harshly.

Sam brought all the stuff over to the table and he sat in front of me and he asked, "Do you think she will be okay?"

I looked up to him almost annoyed by his stupid question and muttered, "No, Sam."

He gulped harshly as he grabbed the alcohol and started to dab my wounds causing me to yelp in pain every once in awhile. I tried to stay still, and keep my mouth shut to make it easier for him to work. He finished my stomach rather quickly, then moved to clean the wound on my face. As he did this I couldn't keep my eyes off of Devyn. She just looked so broken laying on the bed right now, and my chest clenched in worry.

I looked over to the bed and noticed a large blood stain forming at the bottom near her right ankle, and my eyes widened.

"Sam did you get her wound on her ankle," I asked worriedly.

Sam's head shot up as he said, "She has a wound on her ankle?"

He looked over to the bed and noticed the same pool of blood I did and we both quickly went to inspect it. I lifted her leg up carefully so I could push her pants up. Once I did Sam and I both gasped in shock. The wound was so deep, we could see her bone, and it was bleeding profusely.

Sam quickly started to work on it, but hesitated slightly not really knowing what to do. He can stitch up cuts, but this was just so deep.

I looked back up and noticed how forced her breathing looked, and how pale she is. There was sweat starting the bead at her forehead, and I began to panic again. I quickly checked for a pulse again, and it was even slower and weaker than it was minutes ago. Damn it!

I put her back in my lap as I begged her to stay alive. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...
219K 4.6K 41
I felt sick to my stomach, nerves overcoming me at the thought of seeing him again after all these years. I know he's going to be angry, furious in f...
17.7K 367 21
Dean rescues 5 year old Hayden from her abusive family and takes her under his wing. After recruiting his brother, Sam to find their father, the two...
375K 11.2K 84
A seemingly chance encounter at the side of the road, a terrible car crash, and one infuriatingly handsome green-eyed monster hunter...life for this...