What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|

2.8K 127 114
By Lfreakshow7

Btw, you guys know that when Bill talks he talks like this because he is in the mindscape and only Dipper can hear him right?

Well just know that when the text looks like this it's because the person is in the mindscape and can only be heard by either Bill or other creatures that are also in the mindscape.

3rd Person POV

Dipper and Mabel went from shop to shop to buy Mabel supplies.

Dipper spend the whole week making sock puppets with his sister. He was tired and his fingers hurt from accidentally sticking himself with the needle but at least he had learned how to sew on a sewing machine.

"Alright the play is gonna be called 'Love story', a sock opera. Just a warning, people's eyes will get wet cuz they will be crying from laughing! From how tragic it is." Mabel said.

Soos, Wendy, Mabel and Dipper were currently finishing the last touches of the costumes and other props.

Mabel had basically made a sock puppet of everyone in Gravity Falls.

There was a Soos puppet, a Wendy puppet, a Dipper puppet and of course a Gabe puppet.

Mabel loved those puppets, she even cuddled with them when they needed to go to sleep.

"Are you sure you want to sleep with all of those puppets Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"But of course! I don't want anyone to feel left out!" Mabel said as she hugged a sock puppet.

"Whatever you say." Dipper chuckled  before turning off the lights.

Tonight, was the night before the big puppet show and surprisingly enough Dipper was the one who couldn't sleep.

Many thoughts were circling around his head. The main thought being the fact he was going home soon. He wondered why his parents first took him back now.

Dipper also wanted to ask them so many questions, like how the life without him was. But most of all he couldn't wait to feel loved by his family again.

Though that thought stressed Dipper out too. What would they think of him? What if he disappoints them somehow? Would they leave him again then?

Since those thoughts were too stressful Dipper decided to busy his brain with another problem, like convincing Mabel not to find him a boyfriend.

How did Mabel even get that idea?! Dipper thought.

He stared at his ceiling for around an hour but had no success in falling asleep.

The brunette sighed as he got out of bed. He walked over to the window and opened it.

Dipper decided to go hang out on the roof, there he wouldn't bother Mabel either.

He crawled out the window and into the cold fresh air. He shivered as the wind blew in his face.

"You are going to catch a cold." Bill appeared out of nowhere.

"Since when are you my mom?" Dipper rolled his eyes.

"Why so grumpy?" Bill sat down besides Dipper.

"Many thoughts." Dipper simply said.

"Is that so? I have always wondered how you humans are able to overthink so many things. I mean, your race knows so little but is able to dwell over it anyways!" Bill laughed but Dipper just stayed silent.

Both of them didn't say anything. Dipper just stared into the dark forest while breathing slowly.

After a while Bill spoke up.

"...Hey are you okay?" He asked. Dipper wasn't okay.

Summer vacation was over soon so that meant he could get the chance of going home but... what about Bill?

Bill wasn't able to leave Gravity Falls.

"Bill do you know a way so I can get away from my thoughts?" Dipper asked.

"Like escaping your own mind?" Dipper nodded and Bill thought for a bit. "Well... I can help you escape your own body."

"I don't mean dying."

"No! Not like dying but I could just borrow your body for a day! In the meantime, you will be in the mindscape and I will just take care of all the tiresome problems that come with that human body of yours." Bill said.

"Uhh... I don't know Bill..." Dipper said.

"C'mon! You know you can trust me with it! And besides, don't you need a break?" Bill offered Dipper a flaming hand.

"Do you even know how to treat a human body?" Dipper asked.

"I am not a complete moron Pinetree! A fleshbag needs food, water, air and sleep right? I can do that!" Bill assured. "Just... shake my hand Pinetree." Bill urged.

Dipper hesitated. He really did want a break to just relax from all the difficult decisions he needed to make, and Bill was basically giving him that on a silver plate!

"...Okay." Dipper said as he shook Bill's hand.

"So how does this work anyways?" Dipper asked.

"Sorry Pinetree."

"Huh?"

"I lied a bit." Before Dipper got to say anything else he woke up with a small scream.

He was covered in cold sweat and had woken up his sister.

"Dipper? Are you alright?" She rubbed her eyes and turned on the small lamp beside her bed.

"Y-Yeah I'm... I'm fine." Dipper said. Was it... a dream? Bill probably just visited my dream but what about the deal? Dipper's head was full of thoughts when Mabel turned off the lights again.

Even though he was terrified Dipper was also really tired so falling asleep wasn't that hard.

The next morning Dipper was quickly out of bed. He would of course attend the sock opera and didn't want to be late.

When Dipper stepped in front of the mirror to wash his teeth what he saw made him scream. Instead of his normal brown eyes he had pure golden ones with cat pupils.

He was also smiling insanely.

"Whoa Dipper! Is there something wrong?" Mabel rushed to Dipper's aid when he stumbled down on the floor after screaming.

"No, I'm fine." He stood up.

"Well, me, grunkle Stan and the girls will get going. See you there Dipper!" Mabel headed out.

Dipper was going to ride in a car with Soos and Wendy instead.

He took a deep breath and sighed. He was probably just tired.

Just as Dipper was about to go see if Soos and Wendy were ready his head started hurting horribly.

He gave out a scream as he felt his eyes glow. Slowly, the boy was pulled out of his own body. Once Dipper had entered the mindscape he immediately dropped to the floor. He felt so... weak.

When Dipper felt his head stop spinning he looked up to see... his body, laying lifelessly on the floor.

The body slowly stood up and looked at Dipper, a wide grin plastered on its face as its eyes were golden with a cat like pupil.

The same image Dipper had seen in the mirror, but this time it was real and terrifying.

"Hey Pinetree!" His body greeted.

"Wait... Bill?!" Dipper yelled.

"Yup! Pretty nice meatsack you have here." Bill said as he stumbled around and tried to walk. Dipper started floating and looked at Bill who was messing with Dipper's face.

"What do you want with my body?!" He asked.

Bill was silent for a second as his wide grin dropped.

"I just... I need it. I need to get used to having a fleshbag after all I will be getting my own." Bill said and Dipper sighed.

"Alright but be careful with it!" Dipper warned.

"You got it Pinetr-" Before Bill could finish his sentence he stumbled down the stairs.

"Bill!" Dipper floated through the floor and got to the end of the stairs where Bill was chuckling.

"Pain is hilarious!" He laughed.

"This is my body Bill, you know I will feel all that when I get it back, right?" Dipper reminded and Bill gave him a thumbs up.

"You got it Pinetree!" This time Bill did finish his sentence.

Bill POV

Holy shit it has been a long time since I have possessed someone! It feels weird to have two eyes...

But anyways! I need to get to Shooting Star soon, wonder where she is...

"Oh, hey Dipper, there you are." Soos poked his head from the front door. "We are leaving for Mabel's show, you coming?"

"Sure, Question Mark!" Well now that problem is solved.

I got into the car and buckled myself up, this is Pinetree's body after all so safety first.

3rd Person POV

Dipper tried sitting down in the car too but realized he couldn't since he just went through it.

"You will need to float to the theatre." Bill said.

"Who are you talking to dude?" Wendy asked.

"Bill you can't talk to me here; people will think I am crazy!" Dipper said.

"Sure Pinetree." Bill answered and Dipper face palmed.

"Dipper? Who are you talking to?" Wendy repeated her question but this time more concern.

"No one Red!" Bill answered.

Soon they arrived at the theatre and sat down on their own seats.

Bill was sitting silently in between Soos and Wendy. Wendy had sensed something was up with 'Dipper' and was keeping an eye on him.

"Guys! You all made it!" Mabel walked over to them.

"But of course! I would never miss... whatever this is." Stan had also just arrived and sat down besides Soos.

Bill stared at Mabel with a cold stare before his wide grin returned to the face he was possessing.

"Hey Mabel, are you perhaps free right now? I need to talk to you." Bill said.

"Not now Dip, I need to find us a reverend for the wedding scene." Mabel said as she looked around.

Bill glared but then got an idea.

"Maybe I can play the reverend." Bill said.

"Hmm... I don't know. You will need to wear a suit though."

"A suit? Sure, I can always rock a suit." Bill shrugged and walked over to the dressing room with Mabel.

"Bill, my body really doesn't rock anything else than hoodies and my normal t-shirts." Dipper pointed out as he followed them into the dressing room.

"I don't care Pinetree, I am putting a suit on this thing." Bill hissed.

Mabel showed Bill the dressing room and started searching for the outfit.

"It should be around here..." As Mabel was going through some boxes Bill slowly walked up behind her.

A sharp object hidden behind his back as a smirk appeared on his face. He slowly raised the knife above his head and...

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"There! Found it." Mabel gave Bill the costume as he quickly hid the knife behind his back again. "Get ready, I will go start the show."

Mabel walked out from the room, leaving Bill alone with ghost Dipper.

"What do you think you were doing?!" Dipper repeated his question.

"...Sorry Pinetree but I need her out of the way." Bill said with a serious expression.

"Out of the way?! Bill you are just going to end up in a mental hospital- no, I'm going to end up in a mental hospital!" Dipper argued.

"Can't you see this?! Pinetree we could be doing so much better if Shooting Star is out of the way, she is holding you back!"

"Bill I am finally given the chance of going home, please don't ruin this for me." Bill was silent for a second as he looked down.

"Home? Home?! THIS IS THE BEST HOME YOU WILL EVER GET PINETREE" Bill raged out. "But you are blinded. Blinded by that stupid human to see that. Don't worry though, I will help you, like I have been doing many times..."

Bill snapped his fingers, and he had the suit on (and even though the crucial situation Dipper got to admit, Bill really did rock that suit even in Dipper's body).

"Bill... Bill where are you going?" Dipper asked as Bill took the knife again. "Bill! Bill don't!"

Bill ignored Dipper's screams as he walked out from the dressing room.

The puppet show had already started. Mabel was already in full swing singing and controlling those puppets like there was no tomorrow.

"Who's that girl with the pig and braces?
She puts a smile on everyone's faces.
When she's around you're never bored.
I am a mayor and here's an award!
Thank you, mayor, it's true I'm great. But the perfect girl needs the perfect maaaate" The show went on.

Bill snuck up to Grenda who was standing behind the scenes.

"So, hey Grendo, where is Mabel?" Bill asked.

"Dipper! You're on soon, get in the cake." Grenda ordered.

"Get in the what now?"

"In the cake!" Grenda pointed at a giant box hanging high up in the air that was painted in a baby blue color, it was representing a wedding cake.

Bill looked at the box hanging from the ceiling then back at Grenda. I could maybe just throw a knife at Shooting Star from there... Bill thought.

"Stay there till act 3, kay?" Grenda ordered.

"Wait, act 3?! I don't want to wait that long..." Bill muttered.

"In the cake you go!" Grenda ordered and pushed Bill towards the ladder.

While Dipper was flying all over the place in panic. He needed to find Mabel.

"Our intermission has begun! Mill about!" And the audience did.

Mabel was now back in her dressing room and taking a sip of water.

"Okay! You can do this Mabel. Only 36 more musical numbers." She told herself.

"Psst, Mabel." The Dipper puppet talked to Mabel. She choked on the water she was drinking and looked at the talking and floating puppet in horror.

"Calm down! It's just me, Dipper." Dipper said.

He felt ridiculous talking through a puppet, but Bill had taught him that if he ever was trapped in the mindscape he would need a body, a vessel, to possess or else he wouldn't be heard.

Mabel breathed heavily as she tried calming herself down.

"D-Dipper?"

"Yes."

"Why are you a puppet?" Just as Dipper was about to open his mouth to answer a knock was heard on the door.

"Hide me quick!" Dipper ordered and Mabel shoved him into the stack of extra puppets on the floor.

"Hey Mabel, do you have a moment?" To Dipper's surprise and relief that wasn't Bill but Gabe.

"Gabe!"

"Mabel, it's clear to me now that you really love puppets. I mean, you went whole hog. And if you stick the ending, well, maybe later you could join me for a biscotti?" Gabe asked

"You drive a biscotti?!" Mabel gaped and Dipper face palmed.

"I'll be waiting." Gabe smiled as he walked out the room.

"Mabel listen to me." Dipper spoke through the sock puppet. "You are in great danger."

"Wait if you are Dipper then who is our reverend?" Mabel asked.

"Someone... possessed my body."

"Really?! WHO!?"

"No time for explanations! He is dangerous and wants to kill you." Dipper said.

"K-Kill me?" Mabel muttered as a horrifying expression replaced her cheerful smile.

"Yes Mabel, kill you. You need to run." Dipper said.

"Wait but what about Gabe?!"

"Are you serious?" Dipper made the small puppet face palm to express his frustration. "That guy isn't even that big of a deal! He talks with his puppets 24/7"

"B-But- but-"

"No buts. Run if you want to live." Dipper ordered. Mabel frowned. She was tired of Dipper ordering her around.

This is something important to her, was it that hard to understand?

"No." She simply said.

"What?"

"I said no! This is something important to me! Didn't you hear him? He loved it. I need this show to be flawless, your demon has to wait" Mabel raised her tone.

"Mabel you could literally die-" Sounds of music starting was heard from the scene.

"I will get going now. Don't worry, I will get you your body back but first I will finish this." Mabel stomped out the room and Dipper was left speechless.

What am I gonna do now? He asked himself.

"Wait, I have a plan." Mabel stopped in her tracks.

"I'm listening."

While Bill was sitting patiently up in his cake, waiting for Mabel to show herself so he could kill her.

The demon leaned his back against the carton box and just waited. He played with the knife gently around his fingers, careful not to cut himself.

The show started again but to Bill's surprise he didn't see Mabel but his Pinetree.

Dipper was performing the show as he was reading from the manuscript.

"Where the heck did Shooting Star go...?" Bill wondered. Though he did have much time to think as a hand grabbed him by his hair.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM DIPPER?!" Mabel yelled as she dragged Bill out of the cake by the hair.

When he didn't answer Mabel grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him.

"GET OUT OF HIS BODYYY!!" Mabel needed to yell because of the loud music coming from the show Dipper needed to perform instead of her.

Then suddenly, Bill started chuckling. Not a warm and happy chuckle but a dry, cold, and evil one.

"Oh, Shooting Star," Bill pressed the knife against Mabel's stomach. "You have no idea who I am, do you?"

With a small laugh Bill stabbed Mabel in the stomach. The girl collapsed as Bill started laughing maniacally.

"You really think I don't know you? Mabel Pines, how has your stay been? I heard you have been kidnapped by gnomes lately, I really hate those creatures too, they are so annoying." Bill rolled his eyes.

"W-Who... Who are you?" Mabel choked out as blood filled her mouth.

"I am Bill Cipher. Remember that name." Just as Mabel was about to close her eyes Dipper had noticed something was wrong.

He dropped the puppets immediately and even though some of the audience had started booing Dipper didn't care, he needed to save Mabel.

He floated towards where the cake was hanging to see his sister laying on the floor in a pile of blood.

"No... No!" He screamed. "What have you done?!"

Tears started streaming down Dipper's face as he sat down besides his sister. He tried stroking her hair but only to realize he still was in the mindscape and couldn't touch anything.

"It was for the better Pinet-"

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME!" Dipper screamed as he tried catching his breath.

He could feel a panic attack coming up.

"Pinetree calm down." Bill tried but Dipper wouldn't hear it.

"YOU SELFISH ASSHOLE! SHE WAS MY SISTER YOU PRICK! I ACTUALLY LIKED HER!" Dipper sobbed. "And now... she's gone."

Dipper could feel his head spin and his breathing was acting up. After a few seconds he had also started shaking badly.

"Dipper, listen to me." Bill said once more.

While the audience was confused. The puppet show had suddenly stopped, and small muttering sounds could be heard from where the cake was hanging.

Soon blood also started dripping down. The audience panicked and started screaming as a girl's dead body was spotted.

Soos and Wendy didn't even realize what was happening before getting lost in the crowd.

Stan on the other hand staid. He frantically looked around and tried finding Mabel and Dipper.

"I-I... I hate you." Dipper muttered. Those three words left Bill frozen.

So many people have said those three words to him but when they were saying it Bill took it as a compliment.

But when Dipper spoke those words it made Bill feel... awful. He stood there and stared dumbfounded at the sobbing Dipper besides his sister.

Bill took a deep breath before pulling Dipper's arm. Surprised, Bill could touch him when no one else could, Dipper didn't even notice he was pulled back into his body.

Dipper slowly brought his hands up to his face and realized he was back in his own body.

But that didn't even matter. Mabel was still dead, no matter if Dipper was in the mindscape or not.

More sobs escaped Dipper's mouth as he hugged his knees.

"H̲͡j̩͞r̟̂ v̳́xp̿͟ ͓͠s̗̒hf̑ͅf͓͑ḑ͊w̲͛r̭̄u̪͘,̼̋ h̻͑w ̩͘s̗͒h̻͐f͂͜f̱̈d̦͋wd͕̅ ̥̚î̪h̫̐f̾͟ḻ̍. ̝͗G̟̐l͚̿pl̻͗w͎̽w͈͒h̲̀ ͆͢ĥ̠ẅ̠ uh̙̐yh̥̋u͉̍w̻̌ḻ̊p̭̀l̰͘q͈̀ḽ̑ ̥͂d̝̀g ̹͆p̜̐h̻͘ d̳͊g͉̐ l̦̂q̪̄q͙̕ř͜f͇̚hq͓̊v͙̅ ̞̿d̪̅q̧̆lp͕͋d ̖͒ẖ̽w̧̽ ś̯xql̦̅u̩͊h͎̓ ͉̕ŝ̼h̽͢ff͖̽ḋ̝wr̖͞uh̀͜p ̭̄ś̠uṛ̽." Bill started muttering and Mabel's body started glowing and floating.

Dipper noticed his sister was now up in the air and looked up at what Bill was doing. The triangle was glowing as Mabel's wound slowly started healing.

After a few seconds Dipper's sister was placed down on the ground and woke up with a gasp.

"Ego adduxit soror tua retro a morte, kid. Spero te non poenitebit vestri choice. Ego ero in somnum exterreri solebat regni, ego opus ad repetendam fortitudo mea." Bill's voice echoed in the now empty room.

Dipper looked around for the triangle but didn't see Bill anywhere.

"D-Dipper? What happened?" Mabel rubbed her eyes. Instead of answering Dipper just hugged her.

Later the kids went down and found a very stressed-out Stan. He had been looking for them this whole time and was afraid something might have happened.

While Gabe was long gone. There was no way he would want to be with Mabel after that disaster and Mabel knew that.

Now the twins were laying in bed, in just a week both of them would be going home...

Or at least that's what Dipper believed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was all for the remakes, now i will post the rest of this story.

For you who don't know, this is just the half of every this whole story. There is around 15+ more chapters but i just unpublished them cuz i wanted to write a few episode of the actual series.

-Ghost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 709 1
They always scroll at him for falling asleep in class. They call him a slacker. All of them think he doesn't want to pay attention. Yukio always say...
29.9K 4.1K 32
***Wattpad Editors' Choice & 2022 Watty Awards Shortlist*** Nesta is different. And in Empress Sapphira's kingdom, different is dangerous. After acci...
23K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...
2.4K 68 22
I just wanted to see more Byakuya and Renji, so here it is Edit : Some minor × adult smut, not really something that I support, I just felt like expe...