Love Love Island mode!!- SDR2...

By ItzSpaceMahBois

Being a fan of the Danganronpa series is a no brainer. You've always adored the whole franchise and all the g... More

Before we start
Welcome to Danganronpa!
Free time and a Party!
New Island time!
Baking time!
Girls at the beach! oh hajime and soda are here too.
Is that really called Tity Typhoon!??
Ibuki's amazing show! Plus Chiaki and Hiyoko.
Coconuts at the beach and some free time!
Free time and a firework show!
Another new island!? This is the fourth one!
Adventure in rip-off disneyland!
A/N
The fun house?!
Yay Yay Fun house day!

Sick and Dead inside

1.6K 64 39
By ItzSpaceMahBois

I woke up to my head pounding...Lovely. With a groan I look over to my clock to see its 7, an hour then I should normally be up at. hugieuhjuerfu Love that. I feel like shiiittt. I roll over to my other side and close my eyes. Hoping when I wake up again I'll feel better than right now.

-Chiaki's POV-

Mmm I wake up to Usami's morning announcement. With a yawn I get out of bed. Slipping off my pjs and getting dressed into my everyday clothing, also falling asleep mid-way.

I make my way to the restaurant. hmm I wonder what I'll eat today. I still feel sleepy too...

I grab a plate and fill it with strawberries, pancakes and some scrambled eggs. I eat tired like and also sleep mid-way. Although Sonia woke me up, concerned for me. I look around the room and realize (y/n) isn't here.

"hey Sonia?"

"Hmm?" She looks over at me while drinking her orange juice.

"Have you seen (y/n), yet?" I feel a little more awake. I should stop gaming till 3 am.

"No, I haven't. I thought they came here earlier and ate already..." She said confused and a little concerned.

"hmm I'll go check on her.." I told her and ate a little faster trying to finish faster.

"Okay, let me know if she's alright!" I nod and say goodbye as I put the dirty dishes away and make my way to (y/n)'s cabin.

I knock on her door and hear some shuffling then heard it stop.

"(y/n)? are you in there?" I feel very awake now.

I hear a muffled 'yeah' through the door.

"Can I come in?"

I hear another yeah. I twist the doorknob and see (y/n) red in the face and struggling to stand up. I quickly take off my shoes and bag while closing the door and walking over to her. I help her stand and lead her back to bed.

"Are you feeling alright (y/n)?" I ask as she lays back down.

"Nah I feel like shit..." She huffed out and closed her eyes.

"hmm maybe if I get Mikan she can help you feel better.."

"whatever sounds fine..."

I touch her forehead softly and feel her burning up. With no hesitation I slip on my flats and tell her goodbye and I'll be back, to go find Mikan and get medical supplies that will help her feel better.

I find Mikan in the supermarket.

"Mikan,"

"AHHH! O-Oh c-Chiaki. Did you n-need something?" She screamed startled but calmed down when she realize it was me.

"Yeah, (y/n) is sick and I was hoping you could nurse her back to help...since your a nurse..." I haven't talked this much in a long time.

"Huh? D-Do you know what her symptoms are?"

"Not exactly..She was red in the face and could barely stand up. She also felt really hot when I touched her forehead. So I'm assuming a fever or cold."

"Alright, let me go get some supplies then I'll come over and help out. If you could get her something to eat that would be great. Something light and not heavy on the stomach." She said then ran out to go get stuff for (y/n).

Huh, seems like when she's in the zone she won't stutter. Interesting.

I look through the store isles and find a canned chicken soup and go to grab it. Wait, I could ask Teruteru to make her a soup instead. With a nod I make my way to the restaurant where teru was still at. I walk in and see him looking around for something.

"Teruteru?"

"Hmmm...? Chiaki? Could it be?! You've finally decided to fall in love with me-"

"No."

"but-"

"no. I came to ask if you could make a chicken soup for (y/n). She's sick."

"Ohhh I see. I'll whip some up real quick!" he said then quickly got to work. I rummage around the kitchen to look for tea. Hmm Oh Chamomile tea. I grabbed some of the tea bags and grabbed a mug from the kitchen placing them in my bag. I also look for a Tupperware where I can store the soup and find one. I place it near Teruteru and he thanks me. He tasted it then nodded and poured it into the thermostat. I closed it and thanked him and also taking hot water.

I rush down the stairs and see Sonia. She sees me and calls my name.

"Did you go see (y/n) yet?"

"yeah, she has a fever. I'm bringing her food right now and Mikan is with her already...I think"

"I see...Do you think I could visit her later?"

"hmm probably...yeah"

"Will do!"

We parted ways and I entered (y/n)'s cabin and see Mikan putting a towel on her forehead and she has some stuff next to her.

"hello Mikan, is (y/n) any better?"

"Hmm She's asleep right now, but her fever has gone down a little bit...When she wakes up, could you feed her? I-I mean I-if you w-w-want to-o-o bu-t you don't have to-"She almost started crying, but I cut her off.

"It's alright I'll do it" I smiled at her trying to calm her down, which helped a little bit.

"O-Okay...I'm going to go but I'll be back around noon, If you need me look for me with the handbook!" She smiled and left, but not without telling me to change the towel every 30 minutes.

I sat down on a chair that was near her desk and place the food and tea on the desk along with my bag and sweater. I walk over to (y/n) and change her towel. She seems better, not as red as before. I walk over to grab the chair and place it next to her, I'll take a nap while I wait.

-(y/n)'s POV-

I wake up once again from my nap and smell Gamer fuel and strawberries....What a weird combination but i know that smell... I look and see Chiaki, Just as I suspected.

Hmm I assume she was taking care of me and maybe even got Mikan.

I sit up with a tiny groan and a towel plopping onto my blanket. I lift my hand and give Chiaki some head pats. She smiles in her sleep. Gyahh she's so cuteee!! She stirs a bit in her sleep and opens her eyes. I remove my hand and she gets up.

"Oh (y/n) you're awake! Um Are you feeling okay...?"

"Yeah definitely better than before.."

"Here take this" She handed me some medicine in a tiny cup and a cup of water "Then you can eat some soup after"

I down the medicine and drink the water quickly. blegh grape.... She takes them from me and throws them away and brings me a cup of tea and a therma thingy with soup in it. I place the cup of tea next to me and eat my soup slowly.

Chiaki pulls out her game console and plays some games as she waits for me to finish.

I wonder if anyone else knows I'm sick. I was interrupted by a knock on the door. Chiaki paused her game and opened the door. oh Sonia's here.

"Hello Chiaki! Is (y/n) awake?" It seems like she was holding a bag.

"Mhmm...She's eating right now....You can come in." Sonia thanks her and comes in after taking off her shoes.

"Here you go (y/n)! I brought you some fruit! I wasn't really sure what else to bring...." I take the bag and place it on my nightstand and thank her.

"Did Chiaki tell you I was sick?"

"Mhm! She was worried when you didn't come to breakfast and when she saw me again she told me since I asked her to tell me if you were okay or not."

I look over to Chiaki to see her blushing a little. I smile softly.

"I also told the others...I hope you don't mind." She chuckled nervously.

"Oh no it's alright with me" I smile at her and she sighs in relief.

"Good! So are you feeling good?"

"Yeah, the soup tasted really good and made me feel a bit better."

"Teruteru made it...you should thank him when you feel better" Chiaki muttered out. "Also I'll be back..."

"Okay." I told her as she left. Wonder where she's going.

"So how have you been Sonia?" I take a sip of my tea and move the empty therma thingy to the nightstand.

"Me? uh I've been good! I'm getting used to everything now, and having fun everyday with you and the others!"

"That's good! You like J-Dramas right?"

"Mhm! Especially the ones about serial killers!"

"So does that mean you like J-pop too?"

"J-pop...? I don't think I've actually listened to any J-pop..."

"EH!? You haven't?! I'll make you a playlist..." I got cut off by my head starting to hurt. I grab it and whine a bit.

"A-are you alright (y/n)?" Sonia asks in concern.

"Y-yeahh...Just a random headache I should be fine..."

"Should I get Chiaki?"

"N-No I don't want to bother her anymore. I'll be fine probably just sleep it off."

"A-Alright then. I'll leave you to it since I also have things to do. Feel better!" She patted my head and left my cabin. I rolled over to my side and fell asleep once more.

(this is kinda a mess lmao)

-Nagito POV-

Hmm What to do today..?

Don't wanna bother anyone with trash like me...but I think hanging out with (y/n) would be fine. She did say that I could always talk to her and not be a bother. Y-Yeah I think it'll be fun hopefully she won't mind..

I walk over to her cabin and pass by Sonia, I say hi and eventually get to (y/n)'s cabin. I knock on the door and it opens slightly.

I peak in and see (y/n) sleeping. Should I wait until she's awake or come back later?

...It wouldn't hurt to stay. I walk in, take off my shoes and sit at the chair next to her bed.

I stared at her sleeping body and got closer to her face...She seems so at peace and...pretty....

"Jeez (y/n) why do you put up with a loser like me" I whispered and leaned back on to my chair to look at the ceiling and rethink all my life decisions as usual.

"You're not a loser..." I heard her mutter. I look down to see her with her eyes open slightly still looking sleepy.

"Oh (y/n)...y-you heard that huh?" I chuckle nervously.

"Yeah, I was on the verge of waking up and then I heard you speak...so yeah" She yawned and just stared at me. I avoided eye contact.

"So what are you doing here?" She asked me as she sat up.

"Oh I wanted to ask if you'd like to hang out?"

"oh..I would but I'm kinda sick so I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to you know..?" she said sheepishly.

"Oh..How did you get sick? If you don't mind me asking.."

"I'm not entirely sure.." she said looking away. Seems like she's lying but I'll let it go.

"Hmmm, well I hope you feel better. I should probably let you rest huh?"

"Y-you can stay if you want..."

"Nah" she looked sad and confused at my response "I think you should rest more and get better quicker so we can hang out soon!" I smile at her. She smiled back no longer looking sad and down. But full of hope.

I grab my things and say good-bye to her and leave the cabin...Time to annoy Hajime.

-Chiaki's POV-

I've left (y/n) for too long hmmm. I walk in and see (y/n) drinking her tea. She looks up at me and smiles greeting me.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Mhmm! Thanks to you of course" She smiled. I feel my cheeks get warm.

"It's the least I could do." I muttered softly and she giggles at me. I pout and playfully glare at her and she giggles more. I walk over to her, after taking off my shoes and setting my bag plus sweater on her chair like earlier. I hand her a bowl of Ramen I had Teru make for her. She thanks me and takes the chopsticks I handed her. She slurps on the noodles and sigh in pleasure after chewing. I smile at her as i watch her eat, but go over to my bag and get out my dr.pepper and take a drink of it. Then walk back to the chair and play my game while I wait for her to finish.

Some time passed and eventually (y/n) finished her ramen. I took the bowl and placed it on her desk and walk back to her. I notice the window and see that it's already night-time. Hmmm I'll leave after she falls asleep. I notice her drifting slowly into sleep and pat her head and hum a little to help her. She smiles. I smile back as she relaxes and I assume finally asleep. I remove my hand and get up only to be stopped half way. I look down to see (y/n) grabbing my hand firmly and she whispered, "Don't go...please.." then pulled me on her bed as she turned.

I stumble in her bed and laid there awkwardly. I wish I had my pjs...oh well. i take a hand and unbutton the top two buttons near my neck and top chest and untie my ribbon so i could sleep better while i sleep. i fix my self and take (y/n)'s head softly and place it on my chest. She snuggles more into me and hugs my body and sighs happily. I smile and fall asleep holding her.

This is kinda of gay ngl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eeeeeeeeeee update! It's really short but after Finals this week I plan on finishing this book. So yeah! Enjoy this tiny little thing while you wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 2.3K 22
Highest rankings- 3/13/19- #8 in danganronpa ~SLOW UPDATES~ a bunch of scenarios with a bunch of the bois from Danganronpa! I except requests of scen...
13K 467 14
"𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬,𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞...
6.5K 199 12
(In this AU, Monomi controls everything and they don't have to kill. So nobody is dead! Also the Danganronpa 1 people live on this island as well!) ...
46.5K 1K 17
Y/N L/N the Ultimate Assassin, woke up on a strange Island and was forced into a killing game. On this strange Island she meets Nagito Komaeda the Ul...