The Meet Cute [An Adrienette...

By Mystic_Raven20

As Christmas draws closer, Adrien tries to pull his friends back together but he realises it's almost impossi... More

Saturday 1st December [Adrien]
Sunday 2nd December [Marinette]
Monday 3rd December [Adrien]
Tuesday 4th December [Marinette]
Wednesday 5th December [Adrien]
Thursday 6th December [Marinette]
Friday 7th December [Adrien]
Saturday 8th December [Marinette]
Sunday 9th December [Adrien]
Monday 10th December [Marinette]
Tuesday 11th December [Adrien]
Wednesday 12th December [Ladybug]
Thursday 13th December [Adrien]
Friday 14th December [Marinette]
Saturday 15th December [Adrien]
Sunday 16th December [Marinette]
Monday 17th December [Adrien]
Tuesday 18th December [Marinette]
Tuesday 18th/ Wednesday 19th December [Adrien]
Thursday 20th December [Marinette]
Friday 21st December [Adrien]
Saturday 22nd December [Marinette]
Sunday 23rd December [Adrien]
Christmas Eve
Epilogue - 1 year later [Adrien]
Authors Note

The 'Meet Cute' - Introduction

13.5K 156 30
By Mystic_Raven20

As Christmas draws closer, Adrien tries to pull his friends back together but he realises it's almost impossible without his little bluenette around to help him.

Marinette had to leave as soon as they had defeated Hawk Moth. She had no choice. She was Guardian and had been requested to attend the Guardian temple asap with no word of warning to anyone, accept her partner and her parents.

It had been almost a year since she'd seen her friends, since she'd seen her parents and since she'd seen her true love whoever that may be.

But will returning mean everything will go back to normal? Has anyone changed? Have new relationships been formed?

How will Marinette fit back into her world after living in a 'Miraculous' one for so long. Will it be a Christmas to remember or a time to move on with her life?

And will a 'meet-cute' with a handsome stranger on her return be more revealing than it should have?

Characters based from those in Miraculous Ladybug, created by Thomas Astruc and Zag Toons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Daily updates for the run up to Christmas, starting on the 1st December.

** If you love Hallmark Movies this is for you.

** Days of the week have been changed due to the movement of the story. The day of the week for the 1st may be different to the actual day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.8K 31
Saving Marinette from Evilistrator was all that Adrien needed to see Marinette more and get to know her. Once he saved her, he ended up visiting her...
58K 2K 50
When Adrien goes in search of someone to talk to, he is surprisingly welcomed as his superhero Cat Noir side into the Dupain-Cheng household, leading...
541K 18.6K 34
A soul linked, near and afar, She loves you simply for who you are. Behind a mask her truth may lie, But other times, she is clear...
106K 3.6K 25
Chat Noir's identity has been revealed in the worst possible way imaginable - In front of a nation-wide broadcast crew while facing an Akuma. His lif...