Can You Hear Me? (Camp Camp F...

By Camp_Gravity

After Daniel was taken away, the campers were left not knowing what to do. It was up to David to try and turn... More

Introduction
Space Kid
Nerris
Preston
Harrison
Dolph
Ered
Nikki
Neil
Max
Thanks

Nurf

881 31 2
By Camp_Gravity

I kept Nurf close to the end because I didn't have any one to watch him while I would be helping the other campers.

I looked over at Nurf and he was a lot scarier then he normally is.

It looked like he was ready to kill me, but I know he would never do that!

The first time I tried to help Nurf, I ended up accidentally slapping him.

(Which I still feel really bad for)

But I thought that maybe this could be my redemption and I could give him the hug he deserves!

I tried to sneak up behind him and attempted to give him a hug, but as Nurf is Nurf...

He quickly turned around and punched me in the stomach.

"I HELPED!" he yelled happily as his clothes started to change colors and then looked at me, "Oh David, are you ok?"

I clutched my stomach, trying to ignore the pain, "It- it's ok Nurf." I said smiling, "I'm just glad you're ok now."

He shrugged and went off to bully the other campers.

I dealt with him later, but I still needed three more campers to fix.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 156 14
Based on Daddy I'm a Zombie and Mummy I'm a Zombie: • 1st Fic Description • Gonner and Dixie have fallen in love again. And ac...
868K 53.3K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
17.7K 513 26
Taking place shortly after the events of The Hands of Time: when a mission to save kidnapped kids goes wrong, a mysterious clan believes Jay holds th...
240K 10K 32
This is the rewritten (better!) version of Boys Will Be Boys DISCLAIMER: This book will contain foul language and general idiocy. I started writing t...