Can You Hear Me? (Camp Camp F...

By Camp_Gravity

After Daniel was taken away, the campers were left not knowing what to do. It was up to David to try and turn... More

Introduction
Space Kid
Preston
Harrison
Dolph
Ered
Nurf
Nikki
Neil
Max
Thanks

Nerris

1K 36 1
By Camp_Gravity

Nerris was watching me and Space Kid the whole time and saw that he had turned back to normal.

I then looked over to her and she got into a defensive position, "Your mind tricks won't work on me!" she yelled, "I'll make sure all of us ascend to our final form!"

Nerris is a sweet kid that's obsessed with-

Hm...

Wizards I think?

I decided to throw some dice on the floor and see how she reacted.

She gasped as she read the numbers the dice faced and fell back a few steps.

"Oh no, a fire ball!" she cried out.

She tried to dodge the "fire ball" but it "hit" her and she fell to the ground.

"Ahhhh! It was a critical hit!" she said as her clothes turned into their normal colors.

I patted her head and said, "I cast heal spell."

Nerris laughed, "Thanks David!" she said.

"No problem Nerris."

You know Nerris would make a good actress.

And speaking of acting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 189 13
(Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago or anything. I'm just writing this for enjoyment purposes) (I might change the title later on, but this is the bes...
2K 105 6
"I love you feels a lot like high school and forever after that." in which Dylan Valdez thought the craziness was over when summer ended but seni...
1.4K 51 8
In this story, as you know Rainbow quest, the amazing series by Favremysabre had ended. It was quite a sad ending was it not? Although happy in a way...
19.1K 483 5
(DISCONTINUED) In a world where there are both humans and monsters living, there has been great hate and division between the two species. Recently t...