Can You Hear Me? (Camp Camp F...

By Camp_Gravity

After Daniel was taken away, the campers were left not knowing what to do. It was up to David to try and turn... More

Introduction
Nerris
Preston
Harrison
Dolph
Ered
Nurf
Nikki
Neil
Max
Thanks

Space Kid

1.2K 35 2
By Camp_Gravity

I decided to deal with Space Kid first.

He's a simple, young minded camper who loves space, so I knew just what to do.

When I came up to him he looked at me with a big smile.

"Howdy David!" he said cheerfully.

"Hello Space Kid!" I greeted, "Do you want to take a trip to space?"

"Daniel said that all negative emotions come from space!" he said, "Going there would be dangerous!"

I rolled my eyes and picked Space Kid up, "But then you'll be missing out on lots of fun!" I said and started running around with him above my head.

Space Kid started to chuckle and then laughed at all the fun he was having.

"I LOVE SPAAAAAAACCEEEEEEE!" he shouted.

I sighed of relief and placed him back down on the ground.

I noticed his outfit was no longer white and changed to it's normal colors.

I didn't really question it and decided to move on to the next camper.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
24.3K 1K 46
What's an 18 year old boy doing with a law case? What's up with the missing person at school? Hajime Hinata has recently been handed a law case from...
39.9K 920 8
Bryan had enough. Everyday was the same... Wake up, get dressed, go to the Pizzeria, get made fun of, play games, get made fun of more, go home, pape...
1M 35.5K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...