Haikyuu Roleplay!

By s_rdonic

Haikyuu Roleplay! Oc x Cannon Open! More

[RULES]
[FORM]
[MY OCs]
--
➴[ Scenario One ]
➴[ Scenario Three ]
➴[ Scenario Four ]
➴[ Scenario Five ]
➴[ Scenario Six ]
➴[ Scenario Seven ]
➴[ Scenario Eight ]
➴[ Scenario Nine ]
➴[ Scenario Ten ]

➴[ Scenario Two ]

114 4 15
By s_rdonic

TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
( I'm not usually a romcom guy, but this was pretty good! This scenario is based off of the 1999 romcom Ten Things I Hate About You.)

Oc is new at school. They're seen as mysterious and cool, and everyone wants to get to know them. Of course, that only adds to the appeal! One day Oc is approached by someone- Extra, begging them to seduce Crush- who no one really likes. Extra is in love with Crushes Sibling/Bestfriend. But said Sibling/Bestfriend can't date until Crush is dating someone too. So in order to kill two birds with one stone, Extra is willing to pay Oc to court Crush.
The only problem is that while Crush is totally attractive as hell, they are also EXTREMELY difficult!

I know the beginning SOUNDS bad, but it's the perfect set up for fluff, angst, all the good shit. We can discuss who the extras are when we get there. And the scenario can be switched so that it's Crush courting your Oc if needed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
57.5K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
37.6K 813 14
Jake, Sunoo and Jungwon went to a bar they had never been to before, And while they were there in that bar, they didn't know that there were four men...