His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 12

8.3K 422 218
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Rabba mery din yh na dhalay
Wo jo mujhy khaab ma milay..
Usay tu lagady ab galay!
Tujhy dil ka wasta!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Samahir was sitting on cold floor with her arms folded around her legs and her head hidden in her lap.

She hadn't eaten anything since last evening.

"Did all this happen due to that CD exchange? Am I the reason for those people's miseries??"
She again asked herself the same question she had been asking since last night.

She was disturbed!!

She was in stress!!

She was going through hell!!!

"NOOOO!!!!"
She shouted putting her palms on her ears.

Tears started cascading down her cheeks.

And again her crying and wailing session had started.

She needed a shoulder to cry on.

She needed a hand to console her.

She wanted pair of fingers to wipe her tears.

And her eyes landed on prayer mat and she stood up wiping her tears and went towards washroom.

After  doing ablution she tied duppata around her head and started spreading prayer mat.

" Why you run in search of any shoulder when you have prayer mat to cry on??"
Her mom's words rang in her ears and a lone tear slipped down.

She stood up on prayer mat and started offering Esha Salah.

After a long time she was crying while making Dua (suppletions).

She remembered she used to do this in her childhood so that her teacher won't come and her test will get cancelèd.
But in those last years of teenage she forgot her own self in running after materialistic things.

And today she realized that no matter how much older you get you still need to cry like a child while making suppletions.

She had firm belief on the myth that shed one tear and Allah will make it up to you.

With this belief that HE listens she raised her palms up and kept on asking for mental peace and patience which she had lost somewhere.

She didn't know how much time passed with her talking to her Allah when she started panting due to crying heavily.

Finally she wiped her tears and stood up.

Folding prayer mat she put it aside and filled a glass of water from jar placed on her side table.

She gave herself a wounded smile and put her head on the headboard.

There was still restlessness all around her.

___________

Ali just came from his unit.

It was 11 at night when he was jogging towards his room when he heard somwthing which made his step halt in mid air.

"Zara! You tell what should I do? This girl is crying since last 2 days and hadn't eaten anything. I don't know where Ali took her yesterday which made her this restless. Her room is locked since last night. She is even talking to Wali and Mahir."

His Tooba maa was crying while talking to Zara chachi.

"Tooba maa!!"
Without thinking for a moment he went towards her and started wiping her tears.

She looked at him with love and guilt.

Love which she always had for him and guilt that may be their decision of marrying them both was wrong and surely a suffering one for Ali AND Samahir.

"Make a tray ready for Samahir."
He said calmly.

"She won't eat!!"
Tooba maa shoke head in dismay.

"She will!!!"
He said in a dominating voice.

She nodded with a hope that may be Samahir will eat and started serving food for two people in a tray.

She knew that Ali alao haven't eaten since last night or may be not from yesterday.

One thing that was his specialty was thathe was not uaed to exhibit his feelings in front of everyone.

He took his gloves off and put his gun in holster.

He was in his uniform.

"Here!!"
Tooba maa stretched tray in front of her and he quickly held it.

She smiled weakly and Zara jaw and she went towards Tooba maa's room.

Ali started making his way towards Samhirs room with heavy steps.

As soon as he reached near her room he put tray on table placed in lobby and took something put from his pocket.

He gave a brief look to the hair pin he took from Samahir's hair that day when they got locked in Rafey's room.

Blinking his thoughts away he did his moat favourite thing and with a click door got opened.

He put the pin back in his shirts pocket and kicked door.

__________

Samahir was laying flat on her back gazing the ceiling.

All the lights were turned off when she heard the sound of door opening.

She quickly sat up cause she knew taht their is only one person in this house who could dare to unlock the door of Samahir Rehab khan's room even when she was in no mood of meeting anyone.

But when he used to care about her mood?  He was Ali Khan and that was enough to make the mood or for her spoil the mood.

Within a moment he entered in but when she saw him holding tray in his hands, her eyes be and saucer size.

"Turn on the light!!"
He said authoritively.

She quickly switched on the lights cause button was beside her bed.

Her duppata was still arou nd her head covering it showing that she just prayed Salah.

He closed the door behind woth a livk and marched towards her bed.

She kept on looking at him with tired and shocked eyes.

He placed the tray infront of her and stood straight making some space between his both legs as if he was in some parade.

"Eat!!"
He commanded.

"I don't want!!"
She said rolling her eyes.

She didn't want to cry in front of him and was contunously blinking her tears away.

She was still grieving on the fact that too many lives got lost due to her.

Ali somehow knew about her state and reason behind it.

"I guess that much punishment is enough for her."
He murmured to himself and she kept on playing with her fingers.

"They didn't die because of you!!"
He said finally taking a sharp breath.

"What??"
She looked up towards him.

" Yes!! That was not your fault!!!"
He said calmly.

"Are you stating truth??"
She asked with shocked voice and stood up with a jolt.

"What else you expect? A joke from me?"
He rolled his eyes.

"But how could.."

"How could you a 're not the culprit when you exchanged the CD with your own hands? "
He raised brow.

She went pale.

He knew!! Yes he knew!!!

"Were you ...."
She tried hard to speak.

" Yes madam!! I was awake when you placed your favourite cartoon Doraemon's CD in my cupboard instead of my CD. What you think that Major Khan is too blind and deaf that he can't hear you and see you? I didn't stop you cause I had already done mt job with that CD."

"Youuu!!! "
SHe stood in front of him.

" You lied!!! What..."
She was about to shout when he interuppted her.

"Before you start your melo drama let me make it very clear to you that it was damn necessary to show you the trailer  of the destruction you planned and  that lives of others are not joke. I didn't do anything exceptional. You wanted to play like Tom and Jerry so did I ."

" I didn't plan anything except your insult."
She whispered.

"Oh my my my!! It was funny!!"
He faked laugh and SAMAHIR  realized that how handsome he just looked.

Before she could get lost in his sparkling smile he again went back to his serious self.

"Grow up Dear Samahir!!! Grow up!!! Instead of planning at someone else back try to do something productive. It will benefit you alot."
He said in a taunting tone.

She kept quiet cause she knew that this time she was at fault.

Her breath halted when he lowered down to her level.

"It was important!!! To make you realize that my job is my first priority and not a thing to compensate with."
He whispered huskily looking directly in her eyes.

She kept on looking at him with freezing body.

"Now sit down and eat!!"
He sighed heavily but she didn't bulge and kept on looking at him.

" You can eat now. There is no more burden on your shoulder. I know you don't eat until you are restless and tensed."
He said looking at puffy eyes and red nose.

She raised her head with a jolt realizing that how well he knew her.

She was like this since childhood. The one who used to give up on food whether she was angry, sad or happy.

She felt for a moment as if they had reached in their childhood.

Without realizing what he said and  where it had took her he sighed heavily and went out.

Mahi kept on looking at his back until he went out of her sight.

She started eating and after she felt full she took glass of water near her lips and with every drop she was gulping , sudden peace started  prevailing  all over her body.

She was surprised that how this man was the cause of her restlessness and peace at the same time.

She thanked her Allah for fulfilling her day and now she was feeling damn relaxed and relieved.
_____________

After taking a detailed shower  Ali came out of washroom.

He was wiping water from his wet hair with towel when his eye landed on tray placed on his bed.

He went near and saw a piece of paper placed beneath bowl of curry.

And the words written on it made him narrow his eyes.

"I forgave you!!"

"When did I ask for forgiveness from you?"
He rolled his eyes and was about to throw the paper in bin but something came upon him and instead of throwing it he placed it in the side drawer in a notebook.

He knew that she ate half and left half.

Saying Bismillah he sat down and started eating still glaring at her in his mind.

____________

"S o the thing is I called you guys to tell my decision."
Samahir said sitting on her bed infront of Wali and Mahir.

"Which decision?"
They both shouted simultaneously.

"I want to move in with Ali!!!"
SHe sighed.

"WHATTTTTTTTTT????????"
They both shouted in shock and jumped at her bed.

" Stop jumping like a kangaroo. It's my bed not yours and besides no need to shout."
She shouted back putting her palms on her ears.

"esy heart attack do gi to chillaingy hi na."

(We will sort shout  when you are giving us heart attack?)

Mahir said dramatically.

"Ignore him just tell me when to shift your things in his room?"
Wali asked excitedly.

"Now!!"
He said casually but they both again shouted bursting her ear drums.

" You know what?? Just get lost!!! I will figure something out myself."
She glared at both of them.

"Just end the series of your heart attacks and we won't shout."
Wali said putting his palms on his heart.

" Ignore him!! Mahir k hotey kahey ko roty!! I will help you sirely."
Mahir grinned excitedly punching wali.

(Why to cry when Mahir is here!!)

"Aby ja!! When wali is here kahey ka fear? I will help you!"
Wali puahed mahir aside and jumped
excitedly.

(No need to fear when Wali is here!!)

Mahi raised her brows on their pickup lines and they both grinned.

" Ok fine we both will help you!!"
They said enthusiastically.

"Good!!!"

"Yeyyyyheyyy!!"
They exclaimed.

"But!!! Before you guys take you hopes too high let me clarify this that I decided to start this journey just to end it forever."
She said seriously.

"What do you mean?"
Mahir asked confused.

"I will live with him only so that Raza bhai can file divorce papers for us."
She said with straight face.

"Okayyy!!!"
Mahir was still confused when wali threw his hands in air in excitement and his elbow just collided WITH Mahir's nose poking it hard.

"Yaaa Allahh!! Manhooosss !! Naak torh di meri!!"

(Idiot!!!! You just broke my nose!!)

Mahir slapped wali's head tightly whincing and rubbing his nose.

"Chal itna mt ro!! Be a man!!"

(Don't cry this much!!)

Wali shurgged.

Mahir shoke her head at their nonsense attitude and went towards her cupboard.

"By the way why you got excited? She was talking about divorce not her reception."
Mahir asked.

"So you realized now that you have to ask?"
Wali narrowed his eyes.

" Yes!! Cause before realization could hit me your idiot elbow had already hit me."
Mahir glared at him.

"Anyways bat yh hai k yahan khan villa ma koei ek dusray se nafrat kr skta ha kya? For a long time?"

(The thing is that  can anyone hate each other in this Khan villa?)

"No!!"

"Then how will they?? Smjh rahey ho naaa???"

(Getting??)

"Oh ho yes!!!"
Mahir exclaimed.

"This khan villa is model of love amd it will stay as the one always. In Sha Allah!! You know there is something in its aura that...."

Wali just started giving his
"Loving Khan villa"
speech when someone interuppted him.

"Waliiii!!!! Where are you?? Come, start the car. I am getting late for university."

"I swear!! Es churail ko ma ksi din university k bajaey jahunnum ma drop kr k aunga. Pagal awrat!!!"

Wali whined annoyingly listening to Ayla's shoutings.

(I swear!! I will drop this witch in hell someday instead of her university. Mad woman!)

"Oyee behen ha meri!!"

(Excuse me! She is my sister!!!)

Mahir said sternly.

"Han or jan ka azab ha meri!!!"

(Yeah and a disaster for my life!!)

While wali was still annoyed.

"Waliiii zinda hoo k nahi???"

(Waliii are you alive or not?)

Ayla shouted more loudly this time.

"Aaraha hon!! Sans ly lo warna tum zinda nahi rahogi."

(Coming!!! Breath or you won't be alive!!)

Wali shouted back.

"Ajeeeb musibat ha yawrrr!!!"

(What the hell man!!!)

He left the room mumbling with annoyance while Samahir and Mahir burst into laughter .

♥️♥️♥️♥️
*------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

Finally some peace😥😁!!

I guess now your all confusions regarding Ali amd his all plans had vanished.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 44.5K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
887K 33.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
226K 11.7K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...
78.3K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...