Tell me ✓ | SEULRENE

By Ddeulhyunnie

So, here's president Bae and Volleyball captain Kang for you. Enjoy :)))) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

11

2.5K 103 5
By Ddeulhyunnie

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Early in the morning, Seulgi was in the kitchen, cooking something that Irene would like for breakfast. This goes on for a few weeks already, Irene sleeping in her apartment or Seulgi in Irene's but you would rarely see Irene doing their breakfast.

Seulgi just looked at Irene when she goes out of the bedroom, looking like she doesn't have enough sleep and she doesn't know what she was doing.

She watched as Irene walks to the cupboard and she took a mug then she went to the refrigerator, taking a box full of milk. Directly drinking from it, the mug isn't used. Seulgi can't help but giggle, she would surely make Irene drink all of the content of that box before the day ends.

"Hey" Seulgi quietly said, the way Irene's face lit up when she locked her gaze at her made Seulgi's heart beat faster than it should that she was worried for a second that it's not normal.

"Hi there, beautiful" Irene playfully wink and it never fails to make Seulgi's face heat up so she returns to the task at hand to avoid being teased by Irene when she see her face painted red.

It was a peaceful morning other than the playful banter and random compliments, the morning was pleasant.

When they arrived at the school, Irene opened the door for Seulgi, like what she would always do.

Seulgi gave her a peck that serves as a thank you and Irene thinks that she should open all goddamn door Seulgi walks into if she would recieve a kiss.

"They are doing a petition for a new club, again" Irene sighs heavily as she placed her arm around her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Hmm? what kind of club?" After she said that, she kissed Irene's jaw to lighten up her mood. Seulgi figured that kisses makes Irene happy because she usually steals a kiss when there's an opportunity.

"A book club, like what the hell is that? Isn't books are applied in English club too. Why can't they just go to I don't know, to the library?!" The way Irene's face and eyebrows change with every sentence makes it funny, that even in her frustrated state, Seulgi thinks she looks so adorable ranting like that.

"Why don't you just explain it to them?" Seulgi asked and Irene snorts almost immediately.

"I just did, a couple of fucking times..." Irene's voice became low when she realised what she just said, Irene turn to Seulgi who was glaring at her than smiles sheepishly before muttering a small 'sorry'. "They won't listen to me, babe. I have a feeling that they are pushing that club just so they can have a free room officialy for themselves" She said more calmly now that Seulgi was massaging the palm of the hand that was around her shoulder.

"The decision is still yours, you know. You should tell Wendy to speak to them, maybe with Joy to be more intimidating. Wendy has her way with words 'Rene" Irene mentally took note of Seulgi's smart suggestion until their steps halted, exactly in front of Seulgi's class.

"I hate Wednesdays" Irene muttered under her breath and it didn't go unnoticed by Seulgi.

"Are you available on lunch?" Seulgi turns to her.

"Always, for you" Irene pressed their lips a little longer before pulling away when she heard footsteps. "See you later, love" She pecks one last time before waving.

"See you" Seulgi presents her beautiful eyesmile that never fails to make Irene's heart flutter.

~

"No, Joy I don't understand" Wendy ruffles her hair then looks directly into Joy.

"Which part?"

"I know I'm smart but I don't really get why this book's words are so deep like what the hell is pluviophile?" She moves her hand with exaggerated gestures.

"It means someone who loves rain, it's not that hard" The taller girl rolls her eyes then focused her eyes on her book.

"That's what you say" Wendy mutters. "I have to open a goddamn dictionary with every single word I reaf, It's not that hard" She added with a mocking tone, Joy sighed then brings her book aside before scooting closer to Wendy.

The blonde stiffened then gulps thickly, having a hard time to breath because she thinks if her breathing sounds comes out too noisy, Joy would move away from her and there's no way in hell Wendy would want that.

"Just listen to me and don't talk. You're starting to annoy me" She took the book then reads it five times and when she was satisfied with the explanation she made in her head, she looks beside her, only to see a fidgety Wendy who was looking everywhere but her. 'I sometimes wish she has that stupid Bae's confidence'

Joy starts to simplify the poem that Wendy pick, they have to explain the meaning behind it for their literature class. She would've been done by now if she's not being bothered by someone who's short and blonde.

The reason she goes at the library was because she thought she would find a temporary solitude time there, it stays for five minutes before Wendy sat next to her then asks random but sometimes related to the poem questions.

"Ah, smart peope turns me on" Wendy suddenly said in the middle of Joy's explanation.

Joy blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Nothing, I think we're done here" She starts to pack her things.

"I'm not" Joy was a bit baffled when Wendy starts to fix her own things too.

"You are, now we are heading to our next destination, m'lady. Shall we?" Wendy bows a little while extending her hand.

"You look dumb, stop that" Joy looks around with a flushed face, embarassed but she still took the other's hand.

"That's what I thought" Wendy links their arms then lead them to wherever she wants to take Joy with a proud grin resting on her face.

~

Irene and Suho are walking until they found somewhere peaceful, Irene distanced herself before glaring at the man.

"Do you like her?" She asks between her gritting teeth.

"Going straight to the point, aren't we?" He playfully smiled.

Irene, who was getting annoyed calms herself because Seulgi doesn't like it when she's getting worked up about something. "I won't reapeat myself, answer my fucking question"

"Now that you think about it, we have two similarities Joohyun" Suho shakes his head, bringing out a breathy chuckle before looking at her.

"We are in the same family tree," He walks closer then scoffs before turning serious. "And we like the same girl"

"She loves me, not you" Irene smirked, adrenaline is rushing through her system, maybe it's from the chocolate she ate earlier. She knows that she can punch Suho without holding back any damn time but Seulgi won't like it if she do that. Irene settles on digging her nails to her palm, better hurt herself than to lose control if she don't find a way to lessen the energy she was feeling right now.

"I'm just informing you, you want to know right? so here you go" He turn his back from her, keeping his folded fist inside his pocket. "I'm not planning to ruin everything Joohyun, I won't just let anyone hurt both of you"

"But tell Seulgi I'm your cousin" He continued.

"Why would I?"

"Just tell her or do you want me to do the honor and approach her?"

"Fine" She grumbles.

Irene crossed her arm to her chest, leaning her back againt the wall while looking down. "Well, that was... easy"

She really thought they are going to shout at each other or maybe fight. They were cousin and nobody knows it unless you're a part of their family, she hates him. He's annoying, he's too loud and talkative, he likes to be the center of attention, maybe that's the reason why he joined the soccer team or it was simply his passion. Irene didn't know, she don't have to know. As long as no one knows they are associated with each other, then Irene's safe from anyone's attention.

"I'm going to kill that jerk once his 'admirers' asks me about his stupid life"

Then she starts fixing her appearace before messaging Seulgi, telling she's going to pick her up in 10 after their practice. "She's mine" Irene mutters under her breath then than pats her head. "She's yours" She nodded to herself before going with a bright smile on her face.

~

"Really?" Seulgi said with her mouth slightly gaping.

"Yeah? what's so surprising about it?" Irene raised one of her eyebrow, still annoyed at the fact they are talking about him right now.

"Both of you seemed like you don't know each other" Seulgi moves closer to her to give space for the passerby, they are strolling around near Seulgi's apartment for freah air since it's already night time and there's a little to no car passing the road. "Mind telling me the reason?"

Irene nods, leading both of them into the bench before sitting. "Hm, let's just say our parents don't like each other because most of the inheritance from my grandparents are going to my father and Suho's dad is so bitter about it, his reason was he is the older one, bullsh- can I curse?" She looked warily beside her.

The way her eyes got so big asking for Seulgi's permission was so adorable. "Go on, but not too much" she rests her head on Irene's shoulder, she hopes it can calm her.

Irene kissed her head before continuing. "And I personally don't like Suho because he keeps teasing me and will sometimes get upset when I'm borrowing his toys when we were kids but it's okay when the elders were talking about me and his flashy ass would butt in just to brag about his achievements. So you know, as a kid I would definitely hate him and I'm not planning to stop doing so" She ended her rant with a sigh.

"Oh wait, let's add the way the students ask me about him when the news that we are cousins came out on fifth grade, you know damn well how much I don't like being bothered so I thought it would be better if I avoid him"

"Yeah I know, sorry about that" Seulgi giggled. "I'm not saying this because I'm his friend, but don't you think it would be better if both of you talk about it?" Seulgi looks at her and Irene finds it hard to refuse.

"Seul..."

"If one of my cousin did that to me I would forgive them, you know" Seulgi knew she's not in the positiom to interfere with their family problems but she hopes she can change Irene's mind.

"It's because you're too kind for your own good, an angel" Irene chuckles then rubs the space between Seulgi's brows to ease the frown.

"I'm not, I can be mean when I want to" Seulgi stood up. "Let's go back, it's getting too chilly outside" She gasp but doesn't flich when an arm wraps on her waist.

"Come here" Irene mutters before hugging Seulgi's side to keep her warm then sniffs her shoulder that is covered by the hoodie. Seulgi smiles, kissing Irene's cheek affectionately before ushering both of them to go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.3K 21
Kang seulgi is big fan and crush on irene. She try her best to by irene side while they not live the same country. What is miracle between them?
13.1K 591 20
Through Amy. A story of two women, who found instant connection with each other through a little kid's presence.
15.9K 481 11
seulrene fic
9.3K 357 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...