The Family That Lived

Bởi SaPHireXmoONliGhT

What if James did not forget his wand? What if they knew that Voldemort knew their location? What if Harr... Xem Thêm

⁰¹| 31ꜱᴛ ᴊᴜʟʏ 1980
⁰²|ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴠᴇ
⁰³|ᴋɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴄʀᴏꜱꜱ ꜱᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
⁰⁴|ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
⁰⁵|ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
⁰⁶|ᴀɴɪᴍᴀɢᴜꜱ
ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ
⁰⁷|ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀꜱ
⁰⁸|ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
⁰⁹|ᴡᴏʟғsᴛᴀʀ?
¹⁰|ᴍᴀʟꜰᴏʏ
¹¹|ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 1
¹²|ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
¹³|ɪɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
¹⁴|ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
¹⁵|ʏᴜʟᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ
¹⁶|ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
¹⁷|ꜱᴏɴ
¹⁸|ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏx
¹⁹|ᴀʟᴜᴍɴᴜꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʟᴜɢ ᴄʟᴜʙ
²⁰|ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
²²|ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛ
²³|ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɪʀ
²⁴|ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ
²⁵|ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛꜱ
²⁶|ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ꜱɴɪᴠᴇʟʟᴜꜱ
²⁷|ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ
²⁸|ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ
²⁹|ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴏʀ(ies)

²¹|ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍɪɴɢ ɢʀɪᴇꜰ

4.6K 136 30
Bởi SaPHireXmoONliGhT

__ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ, 5 ʜᴏᴜʀꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ__

"What should the snacks be? I was thinking something like um..." Lily paused, for the first time in the middle of the her wedding planning rundown rundown. The woman already had a well-organized planner, jotted down with every possible detail.

"Gummy bears," Sirius said, finishing her sentence.

"No", two voices in unison attacked Padfoot as he raised his two hands and backed down with defeat.

"Remus, Moony, love of my life, my angel please"

"Sirius, babe, honey, my sunshine", replied Remus, pausing before forming a smirk on his face. "No gummy bears."

"Ugh fine", Sirius resigned to his chair.

Nobody felt the disturbance in the protection charms. Nobody had their guards up before they heard a loud incantation 'Alohomora'. The high pitched voice could only be recognized by one, Sirius.

"Bellatrix", he shouted to warn those around him.

None of them had their wands on them, James came rushing through the door and gathered his entire family behind him. Lily had her wand keeping up a messy bun together.

James defended while Lily attacked. It was no match, they were outnumbered.

The fight did not last long before the four were knocked out by a purple powder. Under the orders all the death eaters for from above, their victims were delivered alive.

Remus and Lily had taken a hit from knockback jinxes.

As the redhead blinked, her entire body jerked up with an alert. Next to her, she saw Sirius and James already kneeled down like she was. Their backs straight and head up, like hers was.

"Ah! another one awakes. The mudblood", announced Lucius.

"Shut it Malfoy!" she said. Her blood status was something she was proud of. "What is so great about being a pure-blood anyway, untie me you bastard and I will show you all different ways I can break your bones with just my hands" she barked at him.

The man flinched a little but cleverly recovered, masking the fear with pride. To his relief Bellatrix stepped in, "you mudblood, how dare you talk to us with that filthy mouth of yours."

Before Lily could reply she moved along towards the right "this is the company you chose cousin? Oh, look at that ring! We interrupted your disgusting gay wedding planning to this foul werewolf?"

"Jealous, are you? Couldn't find anybody to handle that crazy hair of yours?" Sirius said maintaining eye contact.

All the chatter came to a halt when Voldemort walked in.

"Ah! The family who lived. The family who defeated the dark lord. This, this will finally show the world who you really are, a mudblood, half blood, and a couple of blood traitors." As the figure in the middle stopped talking, everybody erupted into a poisonous laugh, it was bitter and rough.

Amongst it all Lily's eyes darted towards a quiet figure to her left. She was far but her features were breathtaking and familiar. Narcissa, Draco's mother, Lily thought. There was unnoticeable eye contact between the two.

At that moment without a thought of self-preservation or any hope of being spared by pity Lily mouthed, Draco is safe.

The relief that flooded Narcissa's face was only recognizable by a mother.

Suddenly through the nauseating laughter echoed her voice, "My lord, don't you think that killing them would make you loose all leverage you can hold against Potter?"

Everybody's eyes snapped towards her some with surprise some with anger. "Sister, are you questioning the dark lord's decision?" Asked Bellatrix.

"I wouldn't dare my lord, but if we kill them right now there is nothing to hold against him," she said, bowing and keeping her eyes on the floor.

Narcissa herself did not know why she was doing this, out of sympathy? Did she feel like she owed them? The only thing she was sure of was that these people had helped keep her son safe.

"Very well, but I happen to have something better in mind," Voldemort said before facing the 4 in front of him.

"He will think you are dead, your son would see you all die in his dream. His world is going to shatter and when he is weak I am going to strike."

Panic? Worry? No word could describe the emotion that flashed in all their eyes.

"No" begged James, but it was too late.

Voldemort stood in the middle, both his hands holding his head. The dark, cold eyes darting at nothing in particular.

"Done. He thinks you all dead", said Voldemort looking at his newly captured prisoners in the eye. "Legilimency can work wonders if you put it to good use." He was proud and satisfied with his work as he left the room.

Leaving behind the 4 who were now believed to be dead but were still alive, fear crippling their hearts along with sadness.

_______________________________________

Harry didn't sleep a wink after that, Hemione and Ron dozed off by his side. The twins on the chair nearby. As the sun came through the window he got up.

All night he was up, unintentionally staring at the face of the girl beside him. The moonlight came and went casting her face in black and white, the flames from the fire adding a hint of orange and yellow. Never had he seen something so beautiful.

He went to his room and packed. He wrote some letters. On his way out he left one for Mione to find.

Hey Mione,

I don't know what to say. I don't know why I am writing this. I cannot stay here, I cannot go home. I am going somewhere for a while to stay alone. He will come for me and I cannot have you near me, not right now when I cannot defend anybody. Tell everyone that I am no longer at Hogwarts,

I saw you sleep the whole night, thinking of how much I wanted to slip into your mind. See the dreams that made you smile. But I have to leave.

As long as I can dream, I want to dream of you.

Love,

Harry.

He left for 12 Grimmauld Place, leaving this by her and slipping a letter next to Draco's bed.

He killed them. They are dead. I have said this so many times and I still cannot believe it. I saw it through our mind connections like I have seen him kill countless. I apologize for leaving you in your sadness because they were your family as much as they were mine.

Were, I never that this is the word I will use for them.

I have to leave Draco, I cannot stay here. He is going to look for me and I cannot have anybody getting hurt. Do not come after me, don't tell Hermione where I am. You know the place, where he took us, where Sirius took us. He hated it but he still did because we can use that as a safe house.

Once again, sorry for leaving.

Harry.

_________________________________________

As Harry escaped to the streets of London he missed the reactions of his two friends reading their letters.

Hermione cried while Ginny and Ron hugged her. They couldn't bear seeing their friend cry. Hermione wanted to scream and tell him that the reason she smiled during her dreams was that she dreamt of him.

On the other hand, Draco stared at the picture he had saved with him. It was the one he took with himself the day he ran away, the day Sirius made him feel like he had a home.

It was one of him and Sirius, the old man had signed it saying 'rebelling since 75'. That day Draco signed it too 'rebelling since 95'.

________________________________________

The young boy stopped by his house before reaching the destination. He entered and saw the dark mark left by those disgusting death eaters. A bright green reflection reminding him of those similar flashes that flew out Voldemort's wand.

A skull with a snake coming out from the mouth. He wanted to cast something to remove the mark from the wall that was once covered with bright red wallpaper. Lily wanted white but James had made her adjust for this, telling her that it reminded him of her hair.

He couldn't use magic so he picked a chair next to him and threw it at the wall. The mark shattered but then he looked at the table next to him. A sea blue planner with a calligraphic heading 'Moony and Padfoot's Wedding'.

He picked the book and put it in his bag. He took everything around him in and then picked another chair. This time he threw it at the glass.

He couldn't rest until everything around his was in more than one piece, till all the glass was under his feet, further cracking every time he walked.

He hated seeing everything around him in place, like any moment all those that he has lost will walk in through the door.

Like Sirius would use him as a shield to hide from James again.

Like Remus would scold them both for using a young boy as a barrier again.

Like, he would walk into a room and see them all standing on chairs hiding from a small cockroach and he would join them, again.

He slid further and further down the wall till he could feel the glass piercing him. Harry let out a cry, a scream, but nothing seemed enough.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

Chosen Bởi E.W

Fanfiction

21.1K 791 24
BOOK #1 of the CHOSEN SERIES What if Harry had grown up with his family? What if Draco had become friends with the great Harry Potter? What if Hermio...
531 8 9
Place: England I'm not gonna be writing anything to do with school or seasons cause I don't know anything about those things in England. In an alter...
65.2K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
202K 4.9K 27
5 year old Adina Stahl meets 4 boys, the Marauders. Her parents don't care about her, neglect her, and abuse her. They'll take her under their wing t...