Sell With The Mafia King II

By MinParkJimiiiiiiin

"Sometimes you have to realise that some people can only stay at your heart but not in your life." More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
End.
Extra.

Five

3.5K 153 23
By MinParkJimiiiiiiin

*Ignore the mistakes and wrong grammar, english isn't my first language.

-

"M-Mom" Minyo keeps on looking around searching for Jimin, "M-Minyo g-g*cough go hide" Minyo looked down and Daniel while his tears falling down to his cheeks, they was hiding behind the counter inside the canteen, "I-I-I won't l-leave you hyung" Minyo bravely said while looking at Daniel's abdomen, he put his shaky hand on Daniel's wound trying to stop the blood to flowing, "Argh! M-Minyo l-listen to me, I-I'll be*cough fine you have to hi-"

BANG!

Minyo closed his eyes tight as they heard a loud explosion, "NO HYUNG! I'll stay be your side!" Daniel slightly smiled, "You're really like your father" Minyo keeps on crying while holding Daniel's wound while the other hand was holding so tight at Daniel's hand.

"I hope..I hope your mother is f-fine" Daniel mumbles, "H-Hyung I'm worri-" Minyo words cut off when a shadow appear in front of them, as he looked up he immediately cry harder, "S-Suga hyung!!!" Minyo cries looking at Suga, "Minyo" Suga looked down at Daniel and he saw how much blood on his hand and even at Minyo.

"Let's go" Suga extended his towards Minyo, "H-How about Daniel h-hyung?" Minyo asked looking at Daniel, "I-I'll be*cough fine" Daniel assure him, "My friend will go back for him, now let's go" Suga stated, Minyo looked at Daniel, "P-P-Promise me that you'll back to us hyung" Minyo sniffed while Daniel nodded, "Words hyung" Minyo groan and Daniel chuckled, "O-Okay I promise, n-now go"

Suga carry Minyo running fast towards the hotel but then a group of men block their way, "Suga" the man smirked looking at him, "Fuck" Suga curse as he peck at his back seeing two men, "Who's that kid?" Suga glared at him, "What are you doing here" Suga tighten his hug at Minyo, "Just want some fun Suga, you don't like it?" he laughed, "I even surprise you with those bombs"

Suga cursed, "Now give us the code" Suga frowned, "What the fuck are you saying!" Minyo buried his face at Suga's neck and tighten his grip, "Ha you know what I'm talking about, just hand it to me then we're done" he shrugged, "Then we're done, I don't know what code you're dying to know Park"

"You leave us no choice" he looked at his man and nodded, Suga looked at them and glared, "S-Suga hyung I'm s-scared" Minyo mumbles at his neck, "Just keep your eyes close Minyo" Minyo slightly nodded.

The four men pointed their gun towards them but Suga didn't make any emotion, fearless, he just looked at them while pointing his gun towards Park, "Don't act too brave Min, we're five your just one and with a kid" Park smirked while Suga boringly stare at him.

"I'm not fucking acting you are"Suga smirked then Park smirked, "Acting brave cause your sheep pets together with you" Park glared at him, "Really Min, put your fucking gun down, Min is mine" Park smirked while his pets complied, "Now we're fair" Suga sneer, "Fuck you!" Park pointed his gun and Suga immediately turn side and pointed his gun too.

"I wonder who's that kid" Suga shrugged, "None of you fucking business Park" Park load his gun but before he can pull the trigger someone shoot him down together with his sheep, "HYUNG!" Minyo cries as he heard too many gun shot, Suga looked where the bullet came from and he saw Kihyun, Minho together with the three kids Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Suga hurriedly run when they saw another group of men, the three kids where busy shooting them down while Kihyun and Minho try to clear Suga's way.

He was too close at the hotel, "Suga look out!" Kihyun shouted as he saw a man aiming a fire towards him, Suga cover Minyo and turn his side making the bullet pierce at his left arm, "Argh!" they both fall down, Suga looked at the man shot him, "S-Suga hyung" Minyo cried, "Keep your eyes close!" Minyo comply while Suga held his left arm, Suga immediately shoot the guy dead and looked at Minyo, "L-Let's go"

He tried to carry Minyo but his arm was too weak, "I-I w-walk" Minyo hold on Suga's hand while they both went upstair where Jimin is.

-

"M-Mooom!" Jimin immediately looked at the door, Jimin kneeled down, Minyo hurriedly run towards Jimin's arms and hug him tightly, "Minyo" Jimin hugged his son so tight, "M-Moom" Jimin pulled away and scan Minyo's body, "Y-Your bleeding" Jimin eyes widen and held Minyo's hands, "Shit! L-let's cle-"

"N-No mom it's not mine, it's D-Daniel hyung's blood h-he has wound on h-his abdomen" Jimin gasped, "W-Where is Daniel?" Minyo looked at his back and looked back at Jimin, "Suga hyung said his friends will treat him" Jimin slowly looked up at Suga who's looking down at them.

"T-Thank you S-Suga" Jimin stand and stare at him, "Thank-Thank you" Jimin's tears fall down at his cheeks while still looking at Suga's eyes, "M-Mom, Suga hyung is hurt" Jimin looked down at Minyo and frowned he then looked back at Suga scanning every part of his body then his eyes gaze towards his left arm, "Y-Your bleeding" Suga looked at him emotionless and just nodded.

He was about to leave when Jimin grabbed his wrist, Suga looked down at him, "Just-just let me treat you..f-for saving my son" Jimin wiped his tears and lightly pull Suga, he make Suga sit on the edge of the bed while Minyo seated beside him, Jimin leave immediately and went inside the bathroom to grabbed the first aid kit.

"H-Hyung" Minyo called him while looking down at his feet, "T-Thank you for saving us...e-even thought you don't know us..thank you" Minuo sniffled, Suga just stared at him while the boy still looking down, slowly Minyo lift his head and looked up at Suga, "F-From now on your our hero Suga hyung" Minyo smiled at him showing his gummy smile.

"But hyung" Minyo stared deeply at him, "I want to protect my mom too..with-with my own two hands" he said while looking down at his hands, "I want to protect him like my father did...can you please teach me?" he mumbled, Suga lift his right arm and ruffled Minyo's hair, "You can protect your mother but not now...your too young kid"

"But how can I protect him whe-" Suga smile, "Someday you'll protect him like what your father did Minyo, for now all you can do is stay by his side" Minyo lift his head up and slightly smiled, "But can you promise...since I can't protect him now, can you protect my mother hyung?" Suga didn't answer while Minyo still waiting for him to respond.

"Sorry for waiting, I can't reach the box because it's too high" Jimin said while walking towards them, Minyo sighed and Jimin looked at him, "Minyo?" his son immediately looked at him and smiled, "Suga hyung you know my mother is a great doctor" Minyo suddenly said, "When I was riding my bike for the first time I fell and have a scratch on my knee, he treat it well and kiss the pain away" Minyo smiled widely.

"Minyo!" Jimin blushed as he saw Suga staring at him, "I-I'll cut your shirt okay"

After putting the gauze at Suga's left arm Minyo went towards Jimin's side, "Mom you should kiss the pain away" Minyo giggled, Jimin immediately looked at Minyo with his eyes widen, "Minyo!" Jimin slightly pushed his son but Minyo just giggled, "C'mon mom that wound really hurts, so your kiss will help Suga hyung" Minyo looked at Suga, "Right hyung?" Jimin slowly looked at Suga, "S-Sorryy for that"

"I know Suga hyung won't bother mom" Minyo said widely shaking Jimin, "Hurry just a peck mom" Jimin looked back at Minyo, "Minyo. Stop" Jimin blushing so hard, "Why? It make Suga hyung better" Minyo smiled, Jimin looked at Suga, "No need, I'm goin-" Minyo pushed him back to sit, "Mom please Suga hyung save us too" Minyo pouted while holding Suga's thighs, Suga looked down at Minyo, "O-Okay...okay" Suga turnhis gaze at Jimin who's avoiding his eyes.

Jimin slowly leaned towards Suga's arm bot wanting to looked up at him and meet his eyes, Suga just stared at him while Jimin's lips gently touch his arm, "There-There happy now young man" Jimin glared at Minyo, "Yes" Minyo smiled widely, "Suga hyung thank you again" Suga blinked multiple times and looked at Minyo.

He looked back at red Jimin then he frowned.

"Beastie c'mon just give me a peck, looked your hand print was still here on my cheek" Yoongi whined while Jimjn looked at him with his red cheeks, "H-Hyung I didn't mean to slap y-you I just startled at what you did"

"Yes you didn't mean but it's hurt" Yoongi pulled Jimin close at him while Jimin put his both hands at Yoongi's chest, "Just a peck then we're done beastie" Yoongi wishper making Jimin more blushed, "B-But hyunggg, your men will saw us" Jimin pouted, "They won't just make it quick love" Yoongi smirked.

Yoongi putted Jimin on his lap letting a yelp on his mouth, "Hyung!!" Jimin looked back at the kitchen door, "Beastie" Yoongi pulled him closer, Jimin looked at him making Yoongi chuckled, "Just a peck yet your too red" Jimin hit his shoulder, "Stop teasing" Jimin pouted.

"J-Just a peck okay" Jimin mumbled, Yoongi nodded at his while caressing Jimin's waist, Jimin closed his eyes and slowly leaned closer to him, Yoongi smirked, Yoongi claimed Jimin's lips making Jimin's eyes widen, "Hmm" Jimin tired to pulled away but Yoongi held his nape and kiss him deeply, slowly Jimin closed his eyes and kiss the older back, he wrapped his hands on Yoongi's neck pulled him closer to him.

"Mr. Min" Jimin immediately pushed Yoongi and looked at the kitchen door, "Shit" he mumbled, a man in the black suit entered the kitchen seeing Jimin and Yoongi, "S-Sorry, but Mr. Kim was w-waiting outside" he bowed, Yoongi groan, "I'll be there, go" he bowed again before exiting the kitchen, "Fucking Kim Namjoon" Yoongi cursed, he looked up at Jimin seeing his glaring, "Sorry beastie" Yoongi smiled, "Ouch" Yoongi wince as Jimin hit his shoulder, "Stupid"

"MOM!" Jimin blinked and looked at Minyo, "Why are you crying!?" Jimin touched his cheeks checking if he was really crying, he looked at his side meeting Suga's eyes, "I-I'm sorry" Jimin lowered his head, Suga stand up, "I'm going" Minyo sadly looked at him, "Okay hyung, keep safe hyung" Suga looked at Jimin before walking out of the room.

-

"Who's that?" a man glared at the screen, "I don't know too, but I think they're no one, looked at him, coldly looking at him" but the guy shake his head, "They're not no one, all of people he only save them" his hand fisted looking at the cctv, "Search that guy profile" he command, "Right away sir"

His assistant walk out leaving the two man, "We have to know the guy and the kid" the guy tap his pen on the table, "And of course get that code" he smirked.

-

Stay Safe and Healthy, love lots💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 70 19
"I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be looking at a client like that." "You act like you're just a client."
312 44 19
"i feel like i know everything about everyone except myself."
350 0 10
be carful for what you wish for, the same applies for when you're looking for answers
80.9K 3.7K 16
"You don't need to lighten up my world, just stay with me in the dark."